Therapy Consultation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job Luke!"

Ingrid stands up and heads to her desk to grab a handful of tissues from a box. She cleans the cum off her glasses and wipes the leftovers off her face. She heads around to the other side of the desk to grab her clothes. Her next appointment is approaching and she needs to get dressed. Luke gets back into his clothes and looks at his phone. He has a new text notification from his wife, telling him to call her back as soon as he can.

"Thanks for coming to the consultation Luke! I hope to see you again soon. Call the office if you want to and my receptionist will schedule you for another appointment with me. You can always come by here to speak to me about your troubles. This is a safe space. Anything we talk about, or do, stays in this office," Ingrid says. She extends her hand for a handshake. Luke shakes her hand. Oddly enough, her professionalism felt strange given the circumstance of their activity moments prior.

"Looking forward to seeing you soon Doctor."

"Please just call me Ingrid. I think it's more than okay for us to be on a first name basis," she tells him with a smile.

"See you soon Ingrid."

___ ___ ___

Two years pass after Luke's consultation with his licensed therapist. He thought about scheduling another appointment with her but ultimately didn't get a chance. Between work and fixing up the relationship with his wife on his own, he just didn't have the time. Six months after his consultation, Ingrid left her office and relocated elsewhere. Luke didn't hear from Ingrid again. That is til the day when he finds a hardcover book lying on the dining room table while his wife cooks dinner in the kitchen. The book has a NY Times Bestseller label on the top and is titled "Cheat Code to Understanding Men." What catches Luke's attention is the name of the author written in bold red letters at the bottom:

" DR. INGRID WOLF "

Luke turns the book around to the back and gets a look at the author. It's a professional portrait of his therapist from a couple years ago. The back has a brief summary with an explanation of the author. The summary explains how the author relocated to Chicago after she published her book. Luke's wife then walks into the dining room.

"Do you want to read it babe? My book club is almost done with it." His wife tells him setting up the table for dinner. His wife is in a book club with some of her sorority sisters of her alma mater. They read and discuss a new book each month.

"I might. It looks interesting," Luke replies casually setting the book back down onto the table.

Luke's wife tells him that she read an article online about the author. The author happens to be from their local area. She ended up getting terminated from the medical practice where she worked. In her book, she confessed to a sexual encounter she had with a patient for "experimentation" to prove her theory.

"My sorority sisters and I have discussed it and we found that our favorite part happens to be about the author. How she dedicated her life to her research and willingly sacrificed her career to prove her theory," his wife explains.

"Must be one hell of a theory," Luke replies. Looking away, he wonders off into his intrusive thoughts. He's surprised to say the least. He doesn't have to read the book to know who the patient could be that cost his therapist her job.

"Yes it is quite the theory. But it doesn't hurt that she's made a fortune off a bestselling book either," his wife says before heading back to the kitchen.

After dinner, Luke does some research on his laptop looking up information about Ingrid Wolf. A quick Google search brings up her official website. Luke discovers that Dr. Wolf is on a nationwide book signing tour to promote her book. She'll be holding a book signing event at a local bookstore at the mall the following week. A week later, Luke approaches Dr. Wolf with a copy of her bestseller in hand and asks for her autograph. She recognizes him and smiles casually.

"You never returned to see me after our consultation," Ingrid tells him while signing the front page of his book with her signature in sharpie.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to come back but....life! Things just got busy and time got the best of me. Life clearly got the best of you too!" Ingrid hands him back his book copy and smiles at him.

"Yes. Life happens indeed."

"Is it true? You lost your job because of us?"

"Yes. But I was ok with getting terminated. You never got back to me after our consultation so I didn't care about the consequence of disclosing information about a sexual encounter I had with a patient in office." Ingrid tells him. Luke is taken aback.

"You were willing to take the risk and lose your job because of me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I'd love to tell you all about the impact our consultation had on me that day. Perhaps over dinner tonight? My agent booked me for a stay at the Four Seasons downtown and the restaurant inside is quite elegant." Ingrid tells him. Luke thinks about it for a moment.

"You know, part of why I never returned to your office was that the visit did have an impact on me too. I gained confidence that I didn't have before and established better communication with my wife. It improved my relationship with her. So I do thank you for that. I'd be happy to meet you for dinner tonight. On one condition," Luke tells her.

"Name it."

"Anything goes. Just you and me. No experiment, no therapy. Just two consenting adults having a conversation and seeing where the night takes them," Luke explains. Ingrid thinks about it for a moment.

"Deal. My private phone number is written inside of your book under the autograph."

"I'll see you tonight Doctor."

"You need to stop with that," she tells him with a chuckle.

"I'll see you tonight Ingrid."

END.

Thanks for reading! I'm new to Literotica but have stories I've written over the last few years elsewhere. I'm bringing some of those stories to my profile here and working on some new ones too. Stay tuned!