Therapy for a Rising Tennis Star

Story Info
A therapy session becomes unexpectedly intimate.
3.9k words
4.45
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirty-Fifteen," announced the umpire.

"Yes!" I thought. Two sets up and I'm ahead in the third - I was on my way to winning. I'd never made it this far in an important tournament before. This was my second year at the Oklahoma Pro-Am tennis championship and I had a good feeling. I just needed to win this set, and the quarter final would be mine, then I'd move on to the semi, and the grand final would be within my grasp.

I was a good tennis player, but never successful enough to go fully professional. In all honesty, I was probably held back by a lack of talent and a succession of niggling injuries. But I had a strong work ethic and I'd been doing plenty of physio, stretches and weights. In fact, I'd never been this buff before in my life!

I was hoping that this tournament would be my breakthrough to the professional ranks. I returned to the baseline and soaked up the atmosphere of the raucous crowd cheering me on. We were lucky enough to be assigned the center court in the main stadium and I was getting plenty of attention.

I focused on the court ahead, let my muscle memory take its course and served an ace. Yes! Forty-Fifteen.

On the next serve, my opponent had obviously learned their lesson and they were ready in place. The return came at rocket speed, with plenty of topspin, aimed to the far side of the court. I probably should not have even tried, but I was so desperate for victory that I didn't want to let a single point slip. I stretched with my racket, arms, torso, legs. My legs almost went into the splits as I strained to reach as far as I could. But it was never going to happen. Instead of the satisfying feeling of a returned stroke, I felt a familiar sensation in my groin. A pang. A tear. A sharp pain that struck like lightning and an ongoing soreness that rolled around like thunder. And when I tried to walk, my left leg just wouldn't comply.

Fuck! Maybe I could just struggle on. I had only one more set to win and the quarter final was mine. But as I tried to return to the baseline, I hobbled like a cripple and the pain was agonising. Another withdrawal. Damn! At the worst possible time.

I knew it was a juvenile act, and as an amateur I couldn't really afford it, but I slammed my racket to the court and smashed the head. I put up my hand in a sign of surrender, and an official ran onto the court and assisted me to to the bench.

I still held out a little hope and massaged my groin with my own hand. The tournament medico attended, and tentatively prodded me, cautious of getting too close to my private parts. If anything, the pain was intensifying, so after 5 minutes I indicated to the umpire that I was not going to continue, and my opponent was awarded the match by default.

An enormous round of applause spontaneously erupted from the crowd, but it was little consolation. My opponent, the officials, ballboys and line umpires all delivered me a pat on the back and conveyed their condolences. Another game was announced on a nearby court, and the entire crowd disappeared like a fire evacuation. When I lifted my head out of my hands, there was no-one around. The court and stadium were empty.

But a single voice came from behind me. I turned to see an attractive, lone women standing at the barrier in the front row of the seats. "You were playing so well," she smiled with a look of sorrow.

"I know. I really thought I was going to make it this time."

"I'm Darlene."

"I'm Alex."

"I know, Alex. You were just on center court, remember?" she giggled. "Where's the rest of your support team? Your coach?"

"It's just me. I'm only amateur. I can't afford to pay for the flights of a coach as well."

"Are you going to be OK?" asked Darlene, with a pretty face conveying empathy and concern.

I rose and attempted to walk to the barriers, but almost collapsed with an uncoordinated leg and painful adductor.

"Oh no!" Darlene exclaimed. Although she was middle aged, her body was toned and and she sprung over the barrier in a single athletic bound. She wore a tank and short skirt, and as she jumped, I caught glimpse of her bright pink thong.

"Here, let me help you," she kindly offered, steadying me. "What's your plan? Are you going to medical?"

"I'll just get a cab back to the hotel I guess."

"What?" she exclaimed. "You need some treatment for that injury!"

"No, it will be OK," I said. "I've had strains before. I know the routine. Ice and rest. And rest. And rest. It'll put me out for ages."

"No," said Darlene authoritatively. "You need more than that."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, I work at a myotherapy clinic. I know these things. You've got a groin strain. The best things are manipulation and massage. I know just what to do."

"Really?"

"Guaranteed. Listen, My health center is nearby. It's not open on Sundays, but I've got access. Let me give you some treatment. It's free. Take it as compensation for missing out on the semis. And as an expression of thanks for letting me watch you play - you've got a beautiful style."

Darlene put her arm around my back and assisted me up, her hand tucked in my armpit. Together we hobbled from the court, through the players' corridors and out to the stadium foyer. I waited at a bench while she zipped to the carpark and when she returned in her SUV, I clambered into the front seat.

We pulled up directly out front of large health complex and Darlene jumped from the car, unlocked the glass door and returned to shepherd me inside. Already I thought my groin was feeling a bit better and I was beginning to regret pulling the pin on the tennis match.

Nonetheless she helped me through reception, along a hallway and into a generous studio. The walls were adorned with motivational statements, and there were some photo frames on a small desk. I guess it was her own room. "What is it that you said you do? Myatherapy?" I inquired.

"My speciality is myotherapy. But I'm qualified well beyond that. I can do massage, needling, joints. Just not surgery. Not yet anyway."

"Pop your shirt off." I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it to the side. Darlene stepped in close to me, inspected my torso and placed a hand in the centre of my chest. "Nice." Her voice softened and she requested, "Hop up on the table and let's get these shorts off."

I sat on the long edge of the therapy table and Darlene untied my drawstring. I lifted my butt as she wiggled the shorts over my hips, leaving me in my briefs. I felt exposed and vulnerable and placed my hands over my crotch.

"Don't worry. I've seen it all before. But I've got to say, you've got a gorgeous body. You are so fit. And just the right proportions. If it'll help you to be more comfortable, I can strip down to my underwear too."

"Well -," I started to say.

Darlene took the opportunity, and quickly dropped her skirt to the floor. She clasped the hem of her tank and lifted it to neck height. Two pert breasts bounced out from the confines of the fabric and she quickly brought the tank back down. "Oops, sorry. I forgot, I'm not wearing a bra today. Sorry about that." Honestly, I didn't mind at all.

Darlene placed her hand on my left thigh. "Its this side isn't it? That was the leg stretched out when you missed the return." I saw her tongue run across her top lip.

"Yes, that's it," I replied. "Just here."

"Yes, classic strain," Darlene said authoritatively. "I've seen this before."

I sat with my legs dangling over the edge of the bed. Darlene spread my legs wider, inducing a little pain, and she stepped into the gap. I felt the soft skin of her hips against my inner thighs.

She ran her hands down my chest, over my belly, and then along the top of each thigh in tandem. "Right, let's get this started," she announced, and applied a liberal amount of oil to her hands from a pump-pack resting beside me. She used two hands on the sore leg, massaging back and forth along my thigh - halfway down my upper leg, and back up to the hem of my briefs. Her fingers were strong and her actions were skilful. Over time, I felt her beginning to work the tendon and muscles at the top of my leg.

She worked in silence, but I could discern her gentle breath with each stroke of her hands. I watched her at work and I could see two pert breasts protruding under her tank. Her nipples were erect and long and I could even make out the goose bumps on her aerola through the fabric. From my vantage, her lower body was out of the line of sight, but every now and then I could see a flash of her bright pink thong.

Her very presence was enticing to me. She had a subtle fragrance which reminded me of sex. And her closeness to me, combined with the view of her nipples, the feeling of her hips against my thighs and the magical soft actions of her hands all turned me on. I tried to hold back and think of non-sexual things - my loss at the tournament - anything. But when her hand brushed against my cock, I felt a jolt like electricity and I could not control my organ any longer. It began its unstoppable growth, and little by little my cock grew within my underpants, extending longer and harder, and pushing out against the cotton of my briefs.

"You know I've seen you on the circuit before. I was in Cincinnati last year and saw you play. You've improved since then," Darlene informed me with a smile and avoiding eye contact.

Phew. Something to distract me.

"I've been following you Alex," she confessed. "I've never really experienced this before, but from the moment I first saw you play, I wanted to meet you. I think you will go far in tennis. And I wanted to see you make your first breakthrough."

"Thanks Darlene. I should get you free entry to events."

"And I've wanted to fuck you."

Wow. I didn't expect that one.

"Is that so bad? A middle aged woman. Infatuated by a rising tennis star. Entranced by your style. Your body." She grasped my hard member through the underpants and looked up at me. "Your cock."

The soreness in my groin evaporated and an extra ounce of blood rushed into my cock.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

My mouth went dry and I whispered, "Sure."

Darlene peeled back the elastic of my briefs and as she stretched the waistband, my cock burst out of the underwear like a coiled spring. Darlene continued looking at my manhood and I could detect a smile growing wider on her face. I assisted by shifting my weight and she pulled my underwear clean off. Her oiled fist grasped my shaft and she began to very gently slide her hand up and down.

"It's a nice one Alex. Very nice. And big. And thick." Darlene clasped the shaft with both hands and began working them up and down my cock. Sometimes in unison, sometimes in opposite directions. I could sense that her nipples were jutting even further within her tank and I reached down and gently tweaked each of her tits. Immediately, Darlene lifted her tank, letting her breasts fall free, and threw her singlet to the floor.

Darlene returned to sensually massaging me, gliding her oiled hands up and down my shaft. Sometimes with a strong grip, sometimes gentle. With one hand she reached below my balls and began to massage the centre of my ass. It sent a shiver of pleasure across my body, and sensing my shudder Darlene asked, "Is this OK."

"It feels so good," I replied. "You seem to know just what to do."

With that encouragement, I felt a finger plunge into my ass and slide up deep inside of me. I groaned and Darlene smirked in satisfaction. "It feels good, doesn't it?" She continued jerking my straining shaft, and her finger curled, pressing on my prostate, inducing an enormous stream of precum to ooze from my cock.

After edging me closer and closer to an orgasm, Darlene abruptly stopped and wiped her hands clean with a towel, and then used it to wipe the oil from my slippery cock. Darlene tied her hair into a knot, stepped back a little, placed her hands on my thighs and bent forward to take my cock straight into her warm, moist mouth.

Darlene moaned with passion as she delicately sucked on my cock. Her head bobbed up and down and I could feel that delightful sensation of my skin against her lips, coupled with the delicious feeling of her tongue curling around the head of my cock. With each down stroke of her head I felt her grasp on my shaft with her hand, and my body instinctively drove upward into her mouth. Then as she pulled back, she would form a suction in her mouth and I felt like my balls would be drained into her mouth. Over and over she repeated, and once more, just I as felt an orgasm welling from within she stopped and stood upright.

Darlene wiped the drool away from her lips with the back of her hand and asked bluntly, "Will you fuck me now?"

"With pleasure," I replied and dismounted from the therapy table with a surprising amount of mobility in my groin. Darlene turned around to adopt a pose, standing facing away from me, her legs in a wide stance, leaning forward with her chest pressed hard against the mattress. I walked around behind her to make out a gorgeous ass, muscular legs, and a pussy that was glistening with arousal.

I placed my hands on her hips, and didn't even need to touch my cock as it aligned perfectly with her wet, beckoning pussy. In a single thrust I drove it home, again delighting in that magical sensation of a cock first entering a wet and welcoming orifice. I began to gently rock back and forwards and she started to move in rhythm with me.

"Remember when I was sucking your cock?" Darlene asked. "All of the extras were exciting, don't you think. We all like that."

I understood what she was intimating. My hand traced from her hip and landed directly in the center of her ass. I reached forward for a dollop of massage oil. Then slowly I inserted a finger deep into her ass while I continued to pump her cunt with my rod. I could feel the head of my cock against the tip of my finger as I slid back and forth inside of her. Darlene paused her movements momentarily, but then recommenced her rhythmic pulsing and continued to push back harder and harder against me until her ass was grinding hard against my abs.

Once more, her timing was exquisite, and just when my cock was on the verge of exploding in orgasm, Darlene broke away from our union. She turned to face me, kissed me hard on the lips, and then pressed her butt up firmly against the therapy table. I lifted Darlene by the buttocks, placed her onto the table and she lay back with legs spread wide aloft.

I straightened Darlene's legs and placed her calves against my shoulders. As I stepped in, I could feel my cock align with her wet pussy, and without much trouble, my cock quickly found the entrance and slipped inside. I began to slowly penetrate deeply inside her, feeling her pussy walls massaging my cock from all sides. From this perspective, Darlene's fitness was obvious with a toned form and distinct abdominal muscles. With each deep thrust, I could see her belly move as the head of my cock projected from inside of her. She reached down and placed her hand over that part of her tummy. "I can feel you," she said. "Inside and out."

I continued to fuck her, oblivious to where we were. My orgasm was at bay, but I knew that it would rise once more, and I wasn't confident how many more times it could be denied. "Your cock feels so good inside of me," Darlene whispered with stilted breaths in time with my movements. "But you know what I really like?"

"What's that?"

"I love it in the ass," she admitted.

I watched as my cock spilled out of her wet cunt, her juice glistening over the length of my shaft. The tip of my cock sat resting on her swollen pussy lips and I slid it back and forth a few final times, letting the cock rub hard against her clitoris.

Darlene seemed to be in no hurry to make the transition but eventually, she reached down by her side, and her hand found its way behind her leg to grasp my cock by the middle of the shaft.

She pulled my cock downward and tilted her pelvis forward in a little abdominal crunch. Then she placed my cock directly against her welcoming asshole and pulled my cock in towards her. When my cock was firmly in place, she released and moved her hands to each cheek to pull her ass gently open.

In one long, slow continuous motion, I pressed forward with my hips. Darlene groaned as my cock wedged open her ass, and then finally the head made its way through her anus and I was inside of her. I pulled back a little and in a sequence of pulsating actions, I drove my cock inside her ass, going a little deeper each time. The feeling of my skin sliding against her tight opening, and the intense pressure around my cock was incredible, and I couldn't imagine it possible for my cock to become any harder.

Darlene's pussy was open and inviting right in front of me and her hands remained occupied holding her ass open to accommodate my cock. I placed one hand on her pubis and used my thumb to perform little circles directly around her clit. I turned the other hand palm up, and inserted two fingers into her welcoming pussy and curled them upwards. In a rhythmic pattern I drove my cock in and out of her ass, and in the same tempo I worked her cunt and her clit.

The feeling from my cock extended to an all-over body experience for me, and I tingled everywhere. Darlene was immersed in the moment too, and I could see her eyes rolling back, her tongue falling from her mouth, and her breathing follow the same rapid tempo of my thrusting.

"Don't stop," Darlene moaned. "Don't stop." I continued the tempo, fucking, fingering, massaging. "Oohhhhhh," Darlene emitted a deep guttural groan. The veins in her neck became pronounced and all over her body the skin became pinker and even mottled in places. Her muscles tensed. I could see her abs begin to ripple. And then she came. "Fuuuuccckkkk." Her back arched and her body burst into spasms. Her legs dropped from my shoulders, curled around my back and she pulled me hard into her ass.

My cock was still hard and I knew that an orgasm was not far away for me. "Now it's your turn," said Darlene when her consciousness returned to the room. "You need a reward for that amazing performance. Choose a hole. Its up to you. Cum anywhere you like."

"Can I cum in your mouth?"

"It would be a pleasure baby," smiled Darlene.

Darlene sat up, spun around on her butt and lay on her back, lengthwise on the table. She shuffled to the end, using her shoulders to work her way along, then tilted her head backwards, tipping off the foot of the table.

"Ready", she announced, opened her mouth wide, and poked her tongue out a little. I walked around to the end of the table, and pressed up to her. Her mouth was just at the perfect level for my cock, and she guided the head into her mouth with her soft fingers. She lifted both arms overhead and wrapped them around my ass and pulled my hips into her. My cock slid straight into her mouth and I could feel her tongue as it swirled around on my cock. In and out, in and out - I was receiving an overload of sensations today, and I was not going to last much longer before my balls would finally explode.

She pulled harder and harder, drawing me deeper and deeper into her mouth with each thrust. And then eventually her nose was hard against my balls and my cock was inserted as far as it could go into her mouth. I looked down to see the bulge in her throat, obvious and protruding with every one of my thrusts. She continued to encourage me with her hands on my ass, pulling me in more feverishly with each thrust.

I began to take longer and harder strokes with my hips. My cock withdrew almost to the point of coming completely out of her mouth, and I could see Darlene's tongue extend, like it was trying to keep contact with me, to keep my cock within her grasp. As my cock pulled back it would bring a wave of sloppy spit and mucus with it, surrounding Darlene's lips and dripping down her face. Then I would drive my rod home again, hard, along her tongue, into her mouth and right to her throat. With each stroke she would make gurgling noises and she would gag as my cock hit the back of her mouth.

12