Therapy for a Rising Tennis Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands around her throat and began to thrust even more violently. I squeezed her neck with force and I could feel the pressure transferred right through to my cock. Darlene's whole body began to writhe and she made a succession of harsh gagging noises. She couldn't breathe, but I was so close and with two hard thrusts, an orgasm washed over me and I felt an ocean of cum erupt from my cock.

My hands released the pressure on her neck, but I kept my cock deep inside her throat and my semen injected directly down her throat. Darlene's breathing returned and her body calmed. My cock twitched several final times inside of her, and I pulled back, bringing a flood of spittle, mucus and cum as I withdrew from her mouth.

Darlene sat up and laughed as she wiped masses of goo from her face on a fresh towel. "Wow, that was impressive," she said.

"It certainly was," I replied as she handed me the towel and I tidied the mess from my groin. "What now?"

"Well Alex, first I need to recover from that session!" Darlene joked. "But the main thing is that your strain is fixed." It was true. There was no pain at all any longer. "So that means you should be good to go for the next tournament. If memory serves me, that will be Miami. I'll be there in the crowd. Look out for me! And if you need some more therapy - I'm more than happy to help."

12