Therapy for Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
The oldest daughter asks for more responsibility.
2.4k words
4.71
33.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
252 Followers

...Ten minutes later I was in bed and hard again. What had just happened was so erotic and taboo a thing that I found myself watching some of the videos Claire and I had made. "Why didn't she want me to just use these while she was gone?" I thought to myself, the memory of my stepdaughter watching me jerk off still making me shake. With images her, half-naked on her knees, still filling my brain my phone vibrated and startled me back to reality.

Claire: "Landed!"

Me: "Hi Babe..."

Claire: "So?"

Me: "So...I love you. Be safe?"

Claire: "I mean sooo...how did it go?"

Me: "How did...what go?"

Claire: " You know what I mean!"

Me: "Oh -- you mean how did it go jerking off and cumming in front of your half-naked nineteen-year-old daughter? Fine -- it went well, I think. Thank god there was glass between us or I might have blinded her...but yeah that went fine. Oh yeah, what the hell are you thinking?!

Claire: ":) Calm down Babe -- it's just that I know you and no way would you motivate yourself every night for a month. I knew you would need some....help. That's all. June seemed like a natural for the job given your fantasies."

Me: "Our fantasies. And seriously Baby. You think she is alright with this?"

Claire: "Just got a text from her. So, yeah, she is more than ok with it. She just asked for there not to be glass between you tomorrow.

Me: "I want a screenshot of that..."

Claire: "Here is a screenshot. So I guess it won't be long before she's stroking that cock for you, huh?."

Me: "Anything else?"

Claire: "God I love you. Just one more...tiny thing."

Me: "Name it Babe."

Claire: "I want to watch. Video it for me?"

Me: "I'm a dead man. Claire! Why are you doing this?"

Claire: "I know you've fantasized about this. You never cum harder than when you fuck my tits and cum on my face and you are always staring at June's, and I know you have fantasized about fucking hers while fucking mine and I guess I just want you to have what you want? This trip was just a good excuse, I think, to make it happen without having to expose myself to it directly...at first.

Me: "I cum hard when fucking your tits because I know I will get to cum on your face and open mouth and that turns me on more than anything and you know it."

Claire: "And you cumming on June's face is going to turn me on more than anything. ;) If June is willing, who am I do deny the people I love what they want? It's not like you're going to leave me for another woman or anything, plus -- it is a turn on for me too."

Me: "Really? A turn on for you? -- tell me more about that."

Claire: "I've fantasized about seeing you with other women, OK? It's what I think about when I cum, always, is watching you fuck someone else. It's weird but it's how my brain works I guess. I think about seeing you do what you are doing to me with them. Every since our new role play I can't stop thinking about you with the girls. Visualizing you with Juni is just a turn on I guess."

Me: "Well you are going to see it tomorrow night."

Claire: "Unnnhhh- tell me more about that!"

Me: "Oh -- are you alone and playing with yourself?"

Claire: "Yes"

Me: "Well think about this...tomorrow night..."

Claire: "Yes?"

Me: " I'm going to make a video of me stroking my dick....just inches from your daughter's half-naked body...and you are going to see me cum...."

Claire: "uh hu..."

Me: "all over June's huge tits and pretty little face."

Claire: "cumming!"

Me: "We haven't sexted in a while, huh? Who knew it would be about this?"

Needless to say, I wasn't going to have productive day at work as all I could think about was my nightly sessions with my new teenage plaything. When I got home, Meg was home from school but June was still at work. Meg had the lean, muscular lower body that years of school athletics gave her and she had developed a nice D-cup rack that was also hard to ignore when she wore tight tank tops, which was always.

When June came home. instead of the usual "Hi" from across the house, she walked over to me and gave me a big full hug. I looked over at Meg and she had a questioning look on her face, but said nothing. Then June whispered, "Did mom text you yet?" like we both knew a secret. (we did)

"Not yet, Juni. Why is she..." just then my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Claire: "Tonight, same thing, but no glass between you. No. Touching! And don't forget to video it for me."

I looked at June and then turned the phone towards her. "You ok with this?" I asked.

"Yes," she said fumbling with her phone. She turned it towards me and asked, "You ok with this?"

Mom: "Call him 'Daddy' tonight and tell him 'Cum all over my pretty little face, Daddy!'"

June looked up at me, raised her eyebrows and smiled. She was actually really into this whole thing. Reaching up she pulled my head down to hers and whispered in my ear "Will you, Daddy? Will you cum all over my pretty little face for mommy?"

"Yes Baby Girl, I will."

"OK what the hell is up with you two?" Meg said as she pet the dog. "Nothing that concerns you, Brat," June said and smiled and shuffled off to her room. I went about making dinner and a few minutes later, I got a text from June;

"When Meg starts her shower, I'll meet you in the room. Be ready,...Daddy." The plan was that every night, June would be faking her shower first, wetting her hair, and only running the hot water at the end to steam up their bathroom. Then she would shower with me while Meg showered. Meg showered after June always because she liked long showers and had been forbidden to go first. Only running out of hot water stopped her. This would have my nightly treatments happening at a time when we could keep Meg occupied.

I went to the master bathroom to angle the go pro I had installed in the shower cam so Claire would have a view over my shoulder. The next time I was going to stand in that shower would be cumming on my stepdaughter and my hard on was getting fierce. I sat on the bed and started sending messages to Claire.

Me: "I can't believe this is happening, Babe. Really, are you sure? I can take care of myself."

Claire: "I'm sure, and this is for Juni too, and me."

Me: "How is this for you?"

Claire: "Listen -- I love you -- and we both know it is healthier for you if you cum every day. I love sex with you but it would be nice to have some help with doing something...every...day...you know? Plus -- this is really turning me on, remember?"

Me: "So is "Jerk off stepdad" going to make the chore chart?"

Claire: "LOL -- no! This is going to have to be a secret between Juni, me, and you. Meg would lose her mind if she even knew about it. June is....less emotional, more mature and reasoned than our fiery Meg."

Me: "So -- you are sure you want me to video this?

Claire: "Yes -- road trip motivation for you later. I'll be using these videos to masturbate. Think about that."

Just then, June lightly knocked on the door.

Me: "Juni is here for our...session. BRB?"

Claire: "Have fun, Baby! No touching yet! That's for later, ok?"

Me: "OK Babe. ILY"

I got in the shower and waited for June who was in in a couple of minutes. She dropped her robe and was wearing only bikini bottoms as she stepped into the shower with me.

"Say hi to Mom, I guess. She wants to see, remember?"

"I'm so ok with that, 'Hi mom!" she said and waived to the camera. "I'm not supposed to touch you but...can I..?"

"Touch yourself? Please," I said as I stroked my cock with her dropping to her knees...my dick just inches from her face. She stared at it and moaned "My god this is going to be so awesome," as she reached into her bottoms and started rubbing her pussy. With her other hand she kneaded her huge tits.

"Are you excited," I asked her. "Yes," she whispered looking up, pulling her nipple up to her tongue and licking it. If she was anything like her mother, dirty talk turned her on, even if she wasn't that good at it herself.

"Are you thinking about getting your hands on my cock soon?" I teased while stroking my dick.

"Yes...unnh" she moaned.

"You think maybe after that you want me to slide this hard cock between your sweet tits?"

"Oh...god...uh hu" she breathed, rubbing herself furiously now.

"You wanna suck your stepdaddy's cock?" I said -- my cock within an inch of her lips. I could feel each breath as she exhaled.

"Yeees!" she breathed, opening her mouth 'uuuhh"-- mocking like she would plunge on my dick right then.

"Yes, what, Juni?" I said, coaxing her to talk more. "Yes, I want to suck Daddy's cock." Her hips were grinding now into her hand and she was staring at my cock as it pumped in my hand. "You wanna fuck these big tits and cum on me Daddy? You think one day you will be able to fuck my sweet little pussy, Daddy?"

"Oh fuck yes, Baby -- That's so hot!" Neither of us were going to take long to cum and I felt my orgasm approaching.

"You wanna cum together, Baby?" I asked her, "Cum for Daddy when he cums all over you."

"Oh yes, Daddy -- please." She grunted -- "Tell me where to cum Baby, where do you want me to cum?" I prodded with my dick clearly pointing at her face.

"All over me, Daddy cum all over me," she pleaded. "Where baby -- tell me exactly where.."

"Cum on my face,...on my mouth...all over my big tits Daddy, cum all over my pretty little face, Daddy! Cover me in your cum...unnnhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned out as her orgasm hit. "Look up at me, Juni -- put your head back," I instructed. She did and stuck her tongue out just like the night before. "Oh...fuck!" I groaned as my cock exploded -- sending a huge jet of cum straight onto her tongue. She jerked back a little as it splashed down onto her chin as the next pulse splayed from her forehead and down across her glasses and onto her cheek. "Oh fuck yes! Daddy fuck yes!" she moaned out as she came harder when I did. Two more ropes covered her left cheek, then her right as I worked to coat her face as much as I could. Her glasses kept it out of her eyes as my hand jerked, the drips and blobs that followed landed nicely on her pillowy tits.

She was a complete mess, shocked by how much cum she was wearing as it dripped down onto her chest and I shuddered as I watched a glob drain down her chin and slip off into her cleavage.

After she came down from her orgasm, June looked at the camera and blew a kiss. "Thanks Mom." Then, she swiped my cum out of her cleavage and brought it up to her mouth, slurping it off her fingers. She swallowed and said looking at the camera with her cum covered face, "that tastes better than I expected. I love being covered in your husband's cum, Mom" and then she pulled off her glasses and licked the cum off the lenses. "Fuck that's hot, Juni." I said. "Fuck you're hot, Dad," she smiled.

I pulled her to her feet so she could rinse off her face and tits and finish her shower. "Meg will be out of the shower soon, I'd better go, she said as she stepped out of the stall and grabbed a towel. Thanks again, Daddy. You really think Mom is gonna let me touch you tomorrow?"

"God, she better!"

"Dad," she said as she leaned in to kiss me goodnight, "I'm having fun, ok? Don't worry about me."

"OK Juni."

It was still pretty early in the evening and I had to get myself back out there soon. The girls would both be on the couch for their nightly TV shows and I was going to be hanging out with both of them, knowing that I had just totally defiled June's face with cum at her mother's request.

June and I sat across from each other and waited for Meg. I got a text from my wife.

Claire: "How was it -- did you get it on video?"

Me: "It was awesome -- you want the video on secure link, or wait till you get home?"

Claire: "Do you think it is safe to send over the internet?"

Me: "I can make it secure online. I'll do it after the girls go to bed.

I set up the video on Drive and passcoded it for double security, then sent the link to Claire.

Me: "Link in your email. The password is "Junitakesaload2023*"

The whole video start to finish was only 4 minutes long. Five minutes later she texted me back.

Claire: "If I was there, I would be licking that cum off her face. Damn that was hot, Baby. We need to make more videos when I get back!"

Me: "Are you trying to make me cum again?"

Claire: "Oh you like that idea?"

Me: "The idea of you licking my cum off June's face and me getting it on video? No -- I love that idea."

Claire: "My second thought was I wanted to be there pushing her mouth down onto that hard cock of yours. Tomorrow night, same thing, but she is going to be the one stroking your cock."

Me: "I love you, Baby."

Claire: "Oh I know you do!"

PvtDD
PvtDD
252 Followers