Therapy Helps

Story Info
Sex Therapist makes a discovery of her own.
7.7k words
3.92
20.6k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therapy Helps

I am a Therapist, this is from my files. The names have been changed and just enough of the story to make it unreckonable from the real John and Mary.

I have embellished it slightly to make it into a readable story.

My hubby is an author on here and has encouraged me to write. I hope you find this little story entertaining.

Therapy helps.

It is weird, as a sex therapist you would think my own sex life would be all swinging off of the chandeliers, it's not, or at least it wasn't

To be honest John and myself were as much in a rut as the people I tried to help. It was down to a nice couple, the Stephenson's, that changed the way I thought about sex forever. I thought I was the be all and end all of sex therapy, I was so wrong.

The Stephenson's

Mary Stephenson was quite a dominant personality, from the moment they entered I could see who the boss was. John on the other hand was almost the opposite, he sat when she told him to, he spoke when she told him to, he was basically her puppy.

From the outset she dominated the conversation, it was clear I would need to see them separately too.

"Mary, in your own words, why are you here?"

"Him!"

"Sorry, what do you mean, him?"

"He cannot get it up when I need him."

She gave John a menacing sideways look that would've shriveled the strongest of men. John sat there with his hands tightly in his lap, quiet.

"I have told him countless times if he cannot get his worthless cock hard, I will find one that will."

John visibly winced at her spiteful remark, but still remained silent.

Mary sat beside john, but on a separate chair. She was dressed in what you might call very stylish, but sexy attire. A black pencil skirt, stockings and heels topped off with a blouse and fitted jacket. He was in a very nice suit, it looked expensive but it hung not quite right on him, maybe one size too big. They were an odd couple.

I did notice that every time she crossed her legs, john's gaze would drift to them. She crossed her legs a lot, she would balance her right leg over the knee of her left for a few minutes, then change legs. John spent his time quiet and averting his gaze between me and her legs. He was so a leg man, that was obvious.

The conversation carried on basically between me and Mary, with me now and again interjecting with, "What do you think John?"

It was like trying to get blood from a stone. He was far too timid in her presence. The session was only for 45 minutes as it was their first time, it was primarily for introductions and basics. I set the second session for John only in four days' time.

John.

He was a different person on his own, confident, assured, I was pleasantly surprised. He spoke eloquently and precise, he answered all of my questions without hesitation until I asked about their habits between the sheets. That was when the John from last week appeared.

"She wants to do abnormal things." He meekly whispered.

"Sorry?"

"She wants to do weird shit, I am not comfortable with."

"Well, you both need to be comfortable with anything you do. One partner will always be the more dominant but, if something is forced and the other is not comfortable, then that is very wrong."

"That's what I keep telling her." He said.

I leaned over the desk towards him and asked,

"What is it she asks of you, I will not be shocked. I have been in this game long enough to have seen almost everything."

I smiled warmly as I spoke to him, trying to put him at ease.

He looked like the old John, he fidgeted in his chair, his hands clasped again between his thighs.

"She, she wants me to kiss her, down there."

He gave a slight nod as he spoke, indicating where down there was.

"You mean between her legs?"

"Yes, down there."

I sat back into my chair sucking on the end of my pencil, this was not what I was expecting. Of all the answers, this was not one I was thinking I would get back.

"Let me get this right, you do not participate in oral sex between yourselves?"

"Yes, but the way she wants it, well, it just doesn't seem right."

"What do you mean John?"

He shuffled a bit on his chair, his hands went back between his knees. It was clear he was very embarrassed about this line of questioning.

"John, I am a professional, I promise anything you say here will be kept in confidence, just between us."

He was clearly uncomfortable with what he knew he had to say, it took a fair bit of coaxing to eventually get him to say.

"She wants me to clean her."

"Clean her, what do you mean, clean her?"

He sat one foot on top of the other, his hands clasped between his thighs looking to the floor, rocking slightly back and forth.

"Clean her, her pussy."

"I am sorry John, you have to be a bit more specific here."

Again, it was clear he didn't want to go into details. I was starting to get a little agitated and said a bit firmer,

"John, you both came here to me for help, I cannot help if you cannot explain to me the problem now can I."

Very sheepishly he said in a whisper,

"She wants me to suck my cum from her when we have had sex. There, I have said it!"

I couldn't help but smile a little, I know it was unprofessional but I did find it mildly amusing.

"What are you smiling about, it is not funny!"

"Sorry John, it was very unprofessional of me, I do apologise."

I sat for a second pondering the best way to address this.

"John, firstly, it is not an uncommon fetish for a woman to want her man to 'clean her' as you so eloquently put it. many, many couples indulge in this. I take it you find it wrong to eat your own cum?"

"Yes, doesn't every man?"

"I have already told you, it is not uncommon. Studies show that 30% of couples have tried this, at least 95% of men have eaten their own semen."

I nodded to him and raised my eyebrow as if to say ' I bet you have, haven't you?'

His reaction was all I needed to know, "There you go, and did you find it unpleasant when you ate your own semen?"

Again, his foot crushed the one below it and his hands went back between his thighs. John was showing all the outwardly signs of submissiveness, but he didn't want to admit it.

I scribbled a few notes letting him stew for a bit.

His wife on the other hand looked like she wanted the power, she relished the power. To get her husband to eat his own jism was a way to get her dominance over him.

"John, who initiates the sexual play between you and your wife, you or her?"

"50-50." He replied.

"Are you sure, I assume it is her more than not, yes?"

Again, uncomfortable John took to the stage, he started to stutter a little now. His words did not flow as they did when he first came into my office thirty minutes ago.

"John, please do not get upset. This is far, far more common than you think. Mary is obviously the more dominant partner in your relationship, trust me, it is only normal that she should be the instigator of sexual actions within your marriage."

"But."

I cut him off with a raised hand, he became submissive and quiet immediately. I noted that in my book too.

"John, I want an honest answer now. What is it you do not like about Mary wanting you to clean her after sex?"

"Its not manly is it?"

"Sorry, what do you mean it's not manly. You have already admitted to have eaten your own cum before, why all of a sudden is it not manly?"

"You know......"

"No John, I don't."

I was enjoying his discomfort much more than I really should have, to be honest I was wet, very wet.

"It is the way she makes me feel when she orders me to do it."

"Aha, so she orders you to do it?"

"Yes, it makes me feel small, inadequate."

"Yet I take it you do it anyway?"

"And the way she talks, about other men."

"Other men, what other men?"

I sat back into my chair now, intrigued. The look on John's face was fear now, as if he had said something he wished he hadn't and wanted so much to take it back.

"Other men, John?"

I could smell my arousal, I hoped it was just confined to my side of the desk.

"When I do agree to go down there, when she is messy. Sometimes she talks like it is someone else's mess, she tells me to suck 'his' cum from her. It stated as a bit of dirty talk but now it is every time we have sex. It is why I have been putting it off so much, I don't like it."

"Would you like me to bring this up with Mary on my solo appointment with her, or would you rather it stayed between us. It is your choice, as I said, everything is confidential."

"Between us please," he whispered.

"Ok then," I took out my diary and penciled him in for the same time next week.

As John arose I did notice he was hard, because when I extended my hand to shake his, he exposed the lump in his trousers. I noted that when he left. I also had to relieve myself with my rabbit before my next customer, again not very professional but much needed I can assure you.

Mary.

Again when she came for her appointment she looked immaculate. Makeup perfect, dress sense smart and sexy, she was a well-groomed woman. I did wonder what she saw in John to be honest.

"Right, I had a frank discussion with your husband, unfortunately I cannot tell you the extent of our chat, but it was very informative. What I need to know is, what you really want from me. What is the real reason you are here?"

Mary sat, and her fingers wandered over her nylon covered shin as she pondered he reply, it was as if she was trying to gauge my reaction to her stroking her legs.

"John is a good man, he is a hard worker. He tries to give me everything and anything I desire. We have a lovely home, good friends, nice holidays but he has become boring."

She looked straight at me for a reaction as she spoke the word boring. I remained passive and thoughtful.

"Does that shock you, that I think my husband is boring?"

"No, not at all. All of us that are married find our partner boring at one time or another, it is only natural. I am sure he feels the same sometimes."

My reply was obviously not what she was expecting, she sat more upright and crossed one knee back other the other one.

"I can assure you, 'I' am not the boring one!" she said, with more than a little indignance.

"No, no I didn't mean it like that, what I mean is, we all have to work on keeping ourselves interesting to our partners. What do you do to keep John interested in you?"

"Me! me! well just look at me. This takes effort to look this good you know, it doesn't just happen."

"Sorry, Mary, we have gotten off on completely the wrong foot here. I can see you are a very attractive woman, to be honest you could probably have near any man you wanted, why John?"

She sat back a little, got a bit more comfortable and said,

"Like I said, John is a good man. He is a man I could mold into the man I wanted to be married to. He is not the best lover I have ever had, but he tries. I am patient, he will become the man I want him to be."

I was a little puzzled by her statement, "He will become the man?"

"Yes, he is a great provider, a great person, a nice man. He is the type of man I need to be married to. But he is a wimp, more of a wimp than I originally thought he was. I always knew I would be the more dominant but sometimes I need more."

"More?"

"I need a man to take me, John cannot. So I make him do.....shall we say, a bit more degrading things than most men would do. It is my way of punishing him for not stepping up and taking me like a man should."

"Hmmm, I see, and how does that make you feel, when you degrade him, as you put it?"

"Powerful, it gets me off."

"Do you not think it may hurt your relationship with John?"

"No, he does not like to admit it, but he likes me to dominate him a little. I think he gets off on it too even if he says he doesn't."

"Then, if you really believes he likes it, but let's get to the crux of the matter, why are you both here?"

Mary sat silent for a minute, and for the first time I saw her unsure of herself. She lowered her leg and put her feet together at the ankles, a sign that she was a bit on the backfoot now. She started to shuffle her heels a little before saying.

"I need more, more than he can give me. I have spoken to him about it and he broke down in tears, that is why we are here. I need more."

"More, in what way more?"

"I need to feel desired, wanted as a woman, thrown down and fucked sometimes."

"John does not do that to you?"

"He did, once upon a time. Now he lays there and I ride him. I don't know if I have become stronger or he has become weaker. But in a nutshell, that is why I wanted to come here. I need to get it into his head that he needs to fuck me, I mean really fuck me before I get it elsewhere."

"Does he know how strongly you feel?"

"I have told him, I have said if you cannot fuck me, I will get fucked and he will have to eat me after!"

"Well, that is one way to say it I suppose?" again it was very unprofessional but I smiled as I said my last comment. To my relief, Mary smiled back at me then giggled.

"Mary, I hope you don't mind me saying this but, you seem to get a huge kick out of John eating his own cum, am I right?"

A big grin came over her face, "Yes, I love it."

"Again, tell me if I am overstepping my bounds but, is it purely a domme thing for you, or is it because you think John secretly likes being ordered what to do?"

"To be honest, it's a bit of both. It started one night when he came far too quickly for me, he offered to get me off with his fingers but it wasn't working for me. I pushed him down there and he tentatively licked around my clit, within a minute or two I pushed his head right into my pussy and my god, fireworks. I mean fucking huge festival type fireworks, I came like never before. Since that day I knew I needed more, something different."

"Does John know you are considering looking elsewhere?"

"I will never leave him, I love John. I love him dearly but, he cannot give me what I crave now. I do admit that in bed I do get a bit carried away sometimes, but he will not talk about it to me. I get to the point where I am so frustrated that I belittle him in bed out of spite. I know I do it, I try not to but it just comes out."

With that our hour was over. I made an appointment with her for the hour after John. I left it with them to decide an hour each or come together for the two hour period.

I make a point of never taking my work home, which is hard because I work from home, but I could not get this couple out of my head, there had to be a way of helping them.

My own hubby, Gordon was a little lacking in the bedroom department these days, he was always too tired he said. I wondered whether I should try a little of Mary's treatment on him.

"What you grinning at love?"

Gordon had caught me off guard, "Oh nothing, I was just daydreaming."

"Must've been something very saucy. You had your hand squeezing you tit and a huge grin on your face, gonna let me in on it?"

"Oh fuck off you perv!"

He walked away laughing, if he only knew.

That weekend it was my sisters anniversary, we had all arranged to go out for a family meal. Us, my sister June and her hubby, plus my mum and dad. They had babysitters and we all booked into a nice hotel next to the restaurant. The men all had steak, it must me a macho man thing. Us girls had a more defined pallet, I had the seabass, mum, the honey roast duck and June had Spinach stuffed Salmon with garlic butter. But wished she had had everything everyone else had, typical June.

The evening went well and we all had far too much to drink. Mum and dad made their excuses, they were not as young as they used to be. They went next door to bed leaving us four at the bar.

The drink always has an effect on me and I talk, I mean I talk and talk. Mostly about shit, but once I start I find it hard to stop. The men also made their excuses and disappeared to the pool table leaving me and June chatting.

I leaned in across to her and whispered, "I know I shouldn't tell you but, I have this couple."

I went on to explain about them and asked her opinions, June is a seasoned psychiatrist of ten years and I valued her opinion. I also just wanted someone to gossip about the Stephenson's I think. She gave me the 'Its more common than you think' speech, but then said something that shocked me.

I think it was because we were both very tipsy and people always get loose tongues when inebriated.

"We do it."

"You do what?"

"I feed Alan his own jism." She said with a huge grin taking an enormous gulp of her rum and coke.

"WHAT!" I said far too loudly as others around the bar turned to see what I was shouting about.

"Shhhh, not so loud, big mouth!"

"You do what?" I said more quietly in disbelief.

"Yes, he eats his own cum. He enjoys it. he actually said he wants to try someone else's from me too one day. Oops, have I said too much."

She slapped her hand over her mouth giggling,

"June, you dirty fucking cow, I had no idea! you mean cuckolding too?"

"Well we don't go shouting it from the rooftops you know." She said with more giggles, we collapsed into each-other's arms crying with laughter. We had both had far too much to drink tonight.

The boys came back from their pool game to see us both in fits,

"What's so funny?" asked Alan.

"Nothing, just girly talk," I replied.

All I could see in my mind now was Alan standing before me with spunk dripping down his chin, I tried my best to wash it from my mind but I could feel I was getting wet again.

I felt a sharp pain to my left shin, June had kicked me from her barstool, she gave me the 'don't you say a fucking word' stare from our childhood. I knew better than to cross her.

"Right you two." Said Alan, "We are off to our beds, I've got to get up for work tomorrow."

With that we said our goodnights, kissed and made our way to our respective rooms. I could not get the image out of my mind of Alan sucking his cum from my sister. I was soaked by the time we got to our room.

I had packed my sexy baby-doll nighty just in case Gordon felt a bit amorous tonight, it had been a while since we made love. But tonight I wanted to be fucked, fucked hard and not made love to.

Our room was lovely, dimly lit by sidelights to the headboard. A bunch of fresh flowers in a vase to the bottom of the bed on a small table.

"Oh this is nice, romantic eh." I said to Gordon as I made my way into the en-suite to freshen up.

"It's lovely, I think you made the right choice booking us in here instead of the drive home, I've had a great night love." I heard through the bathroom door.

I had to peel my panties off of my freshly shaved, smooth pussy. That day in the office and my chat with my sister affected me far more than I thought. I gave myself a quick wash over and donned my sexy black nightwear, I slid the near non-existent piece of cloth up my legs patting the panties into place and walked my sexiest walk into the bedroom.

Gordon was sitting on the bed facing the tv playing with the remote,

"Do you think they have sexy movies on here Bev?"

"Why would you need a sexy movie?" I said in my sultriest come fuck me voice.

His head turned and he froze, "Shit!" he mouthed.

"Shit! Is that it.....Shit!"

"Oh Bev, I mean shit in the best possible way, I mean....look at you....shit!"

He stood and came toward me, taking me in his strong arms and carried me to the bed.

"Fuck me, no foreplay, just fuck me."

I have never seen him undress so fast, his tie and shirt came off as one and hit the poor flowers. The shoes flew across the room barely missing the tv and the button on the trousers pinged onto the bed beside me.

The tent in his boxers looked huge from my position laying before him, they too were flung across the room. I had never seen my hubby so rampant before, he was like a dog on heat.