Therapy Helps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips mashed against mine with a passion we had not seen in years, I made a mental note to get him drunk and wear this outfit more often. I felt the extraordinary heat from his cock on the top of my leg nudging against my pussy. His hands were pawing at my breasts as he kissed me, I was in heaven. We had not done this in so long, we needed this.

Gordon clamped his mouth through the fabric of my nighty onto my nipple and slid his hand into the front of the panties, my back arched to meet his probing fingers.

"Fuck me, now I need it, fuck me. I breathed into his ears.

He needed no further invitation and pushed the thin piece of fabric aside putting the head of his cock at my entrance. As he pushed in, the air from my lungs escaped and he filled me with his hot cock. He slid in very easily the whole way, he is not huge but he is just right. I felt him touch all the right places, he lay still on top of me for a moment then withdrew. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him back inside of me, my nails digging into his flesh.

"Careful babe, we don't want blood do we?" he said.

"Don't we?" I dug them in a bit harder. "Then get back to work and fuck me."

"Bev, what's gotten in to you tonight?"

I pulled him back to my mouth and kissed him hard to shut him up, his cock was smoothly pistoning in and out.

"Harder!" I screamed. My nails now scratching his back.

This spurred him on and he really went to town, he fucked me like we were teenagers again. He was like an animal on top of me, I loved it.

The sounds coming from my mouth were nothing like I had made before, sometimes I made little moans to help spur him on, to encourage him. But this time, my god I was screaming. I held on for my life as he fucked me, it was like the waltzer on the fairground ride. I had no control, he just pounded and pounded into me, I loved every second of it.

"UUUNNGGGG!" he grunted from clenched teeth, he stiffened up and pushed as deep as he could. I felt his cock pulsing as he fired his hot seed into my womb. I wrapped my legs around his back, dug my nails into his shoulders and rode him through his climax. Gordon had never, I mean ever, taken me like this before.

I had not cum but I felt wonderful with this man squashing me into the mattress.

"Fuck, where did YOU come from?" I said into his ear, "I am dumping my hubby, I want you in my bed from now on mister."

"God that was intense," he laughed as he made to withdraw.

"No stay," I said as I pulled him back in. I wanted this feeling of closeness between us to never end. Gordon leaned in and tenderly kissed me again.

"What about you?" he said, smiling down at me.

"Me?"

"You know, you, you didn't cum did you. Was it ok?"

I laughed back at him, "Was it ok! That was the best fuck I have ever had in my life, was it ok!"

I could feel his chest puff out on top of me, this time he did pull out, the sound of his cock made a squishy ploppy noise as it came from my smashed to bits pussy. I could see him looking down at the mess between my legs in wonder. I felt his finger playing with my outer lips.

"Let me get you off." He whispered.

"Oh, go on then, if you insist." I smiled back.

He lay down beside me and slowly slid his plump fingers over and into me playing occasionally with my clit. It felt nice but I wanted more. I wanted my husband to eat me. I wanted him to eat me so bad, I needed him to do what I had been hearing about all day. I grabbed his hair and pushed him down a little, he assumed I wanted my tits sucked so he took a nipple and sucked for all he was worth. Again it was nice but.....I pushed harder on the top of his head.

"Bev?"

I pushed harder, his mouth was near my navel now, I felt him lick around it.

"Bev?"

I grabbed his hair and gave him a final push, "I need this."

I felt him hesitate as my hand pushed him ever closer.

"Bev?"

He was pushing back against my hand. My other hand came to the top of his head and I pushed even harder. Then I felt it.

His tongue, he tentatively touched the top of my pussy, just above my clit with his tongue.

"YESSSS!" I breathed. I held his head down there and pushed again.

All the breath in my pent up body released as his tongue hit my clit, my stomach clenched into spasms and I could feel my orgasm approach already. I spread my legs and pushed the back of his head into my soaked pussy, I could feel myself smashing my vulva into his face as I lifted my ass off the mattress at an incredible speed.

"My God, My God, My God. I was chanting over and over as I mashed his face into my cunt. I felt him slip his tongue into my folds and go for it, he was starting to enjoy it too. He lifted my legs up and turned me over, he lay on his back and looked me in the eye.

"If we are going to do this, then we better do it properly." He said.

He put his head on the pillow and whispered, "Climb aboard."

I shimmied up his torso and placed my wet slimy pussy onto his face holding onto the headboard.

"Oh my god." I heard myself say out loud.

Gordon grabbed my thighs and dove in. Tongue was sliding from my ass to my clit, over and over. For the first time in our lives together he was licking my asshole, it was heaven to feel it going into my most private of places but more importantly he was licking my used pussy.

My head was spinning as I bucked into his face, I held onto his ears as he sucked and sucked. Then it hit.

The festival fireworks Mary had told me of didn't do it justice, my world exploded. My whole body went into the most wonderful spasms, I could feel myself bucking and jumping above my husband and could do nothing to stop it.

I felt my mouth being covered.

"SHHHHHHH, for fuck sake, SHHHHH."

Gordon was laughing below me trying to stop me from screaming. I didn't even realise I was screaming until he told me after.

I dismounted him and fell to the other side of the bed. "FUCK!"

My breathing was ragged, my chest was pumping and my pussy felt like it was on fire!

I looked to my side to see him lying there, his arm and hand propping his head up, smiling a big toothy grin at me.

"What?" I said eventually.

"Well, that was unusual." He said with an eyebrow raised, tilting his head.

His face was soaked in our combined juices.

"That was incredible." I managed to say back between breaths.

With that he jumped from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the tap running, that was the last thing I heard until morning. I had slept eight hours, it was 9am.

"Hurry or we will miss breakfast." Gordon was saying to me.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I recalled the events of last night, my body ached. I felt like I had been hit by a truck.

"We have 30 minutes, the others are going down at 9.30. Alan is at work so we are meeting your mum, dad and June in the hotel restaurant, come on shift your ass!"

Gordon was getting dressed as I lay there, I was wondering if he would say anything about the sex of last night. He was whistling, I hadn't heard him whistling in ages, he was happy and it bought a smile to my face.

We made it just in time for the last breakfast sitting. The others were already at the table.

"We have ordered already, if you hurry you can find a waitress to get your order attached to ours." My sister said.

I poured myself and Gordon two cups of coffee from the counter while he got the breakfasts sorted.

"Damn girl, you look like the cat that got the cream." June said as I sat back down.

"Half right, but it wasn't me that got the cream!" I whispered back out of earshot of our parents opposite.

June gave me a quizzical look, "I'll tell you later."

Gordon came back to the table and sat next to my dad, "breakfast will be ten minutes." He said. "Did you get me cream with the coffee or semi skimmed?"

"I thought you had enough cream last night." I replied, with a sly grin.

He went beetroot red, I felt a dig in my ribs from June, she understood. My comment went straight over mum and dads heads thank goodness.

Breakfast came, it was lovely. I had a ravenous appetite and demolished mine rapidly. When we were done, June and I went to the ladies leaving Gordon to entertain my folks.

"You didn't, did you?" were the first words from June's lips as we walked to the toilets. I gave her my best contented smile that I could muster, tapping the side of my nose.

"Bev, I told you stuff last night that I shouldn't have, please do not say a word to Gordon."

"Sis, my lips are sealed, unless I have them on my hubby's face that is." She again gave me the dig in the ribs, I burst out laughing.

We were at the wash basins when she whispered, "You didn't did you?"

"Yes, we did. My god, it did things to me that I didn't know were possible."

"I know." She whispered back knowingly. "But please, the other thing I said last night. Please, please do not breath a word."

"You mean about someone else's cream?" I said with a grin.

"Fuck it Bev. It is not a joke, do not tell a soul ok!"

"ok, my lips are sealed. Sisters promise." I said holding my pinky finger up, we shook on it and made our way back to the others.

I had two appointments to keep later in the day so I left Gordon with them and went home to my office to prepare. The day flew and Gordon was dropped back by June about 4 ish.

My last clients were just leaving as he came home, when we were on our own he looked a bit unsure and said, "About last night."

I interrupted him before he could continue, "Jesus babe, I never knew you had that in you, you were so incredible. You have never made me cum like that, I mean, EVER! You were amazing."

I saw the look of insecurity vanish and a look of pride replaced it. Being a councillor and knowing how to turn a conversation helps tremendously sometimes. Just to enforce it a little I said,

"You know it takes a strong man to do what you did last night. I love you for it even more."

His chest visibly puffed up again, I reached up on my toes to kiss him and stroked his cheek. 'Mission accomplished' I thought to myself.

The next couple of days came and went, we were not at it like rabbits as you might think. Things were back into the normal routine.

It was Thursday I looked at the kitchen clock, it was 12 noon. The Stephenson's were dues at 1pm. I had just enough time for a light lunch. To my surprise they both arrived together, her leading the way.

Mary said, "We have been talking it over, as we have two hours would it possible to see him first for 30 minutes," nodding toward John, "then me, then an hour shared?"

"Of course Mary, no problem at all. It is your two hours."

I made Mary a cup of tea and left her in my lounge, ushering John into the office. He had reverted back into his mild mannered state again with his wife in the same building. He was talking in lowered tones, now and again looking towards the closed door as if he thought Mary could hear us.

I had to tell him a couple of times, "It is ok John, she cannot hear."

It turned out that John's main fear was Mary was going to leave him because their sex was not what she wanted. I assured him on numerous occasions that she had told me she loved him.

Time to swap, I took John back to the lounge, he took his glass of water with him, he didn't want a tea.

"Mary, how has your week gone with John, any better since our chat?"

"A little, at least he will listen to me now and not stomp out of the room. He does understand I need more from him."

"In what way do you need more from him?"

"I don't know, all I know is this is not working, he has changed over the last two years. He used to want me, he used to love me. I need a strong man."

"I can assure you Mary, he loves you. He is scared you do not love him."

"I do love him, but I need a strong man, he has become weak."

"Have you made him more timid by your requests in bed? Do you bring your bedroom requirements into your everyday life requests?"

She sat back and thought about what I had said, eventually she said "It is what my friend Karen does, she said it might help with our sex life."

"Karen?"

"My bestie, she....um.....cuckolds her hubby, she says it has reinvigorated her and his lives."

"Yes, I know what cuckolding is. BUT it is not the answer for everyone. As you can see with John, he is getting upset with what you want."

"Karen says that is to be expected at first, he will come around. The more she tells me about it, the more I think I want it. When John first licked his cum from me it opened up something inside me."

I couldn't help but see the comparisons with my life in the last few days. It was clouding my thoughts.

We talked a few more minutes before I asked John to join us. The difference in Mary's demeaner was amazing, she sat up straight. Her chair slightly moved to face more diagonally to John. Her legs came into view a lot more, she crossed and recrossed them far more than was needed. Her long red nails were constantly being drummed onto her nylon covered knee facing him. She was trying to sexually intimidate him.

"John, what is your real reason for being here, please talk freely. You are safe here, Mary will not interrupt in any way will you Mary."

I gave her a stern look, she understood.

John again shuffled his feet and went into little boy mode.

"John, do you like Mary being in control. Do you like a strong Mary or a weak timid Mary in and out of the bedroom?"

John looked up, "What do you mean?"

"Let me put it this way, do you like Mary being dominant in the bedroom but not in life as general?"

I was trying to help him along, maybe putting words into his mouth, I shouldn't have done that, that was my own life clouding my judgement again.

"Yes." He replied timidly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like her being in charge in the bedroom."

"And in real life? Your normal everyday life?"

"Maybe, a little."

His eyes diverted back to the floor again.

"Ok, you Mary, do you like being in control in the bedroom?"

"Yes."

"In real life?"

"If that's what it takes, yes."

"So, it seems we are in agreement, Mary likes to be more dominant, John likes her to be more dominant. The thing is, where do we go from here? Mary do you love John, if you do, you need to tell him."

"Yes, of course I do."

"Then tell him, not me."

"John I love you, you know I love you but I need more in bed. We are great out of bed but it is bringing me....us, down. I need more."

"I know." John replied.

"John, what do you know." I asked him.

"I know she needs more than I can give her in bed. I love her and would do anything for her, I want her to be happy."

"Marriage is not about just keeping one side of the relationship happy, it is about compromise. If a compromise is too much for one side to bear then that is not a compromise. Mary has spoken to me about cuckolding, do you know what cuckolding is John?"

John was obviously uncomfortable, but I did notice that when my gaze was turned to Mary he adjusted his crotch quite a few times. He was turned on with this conversation. To my utter shame so was I, tremendously.

John nodded, "Is that a yes or a no John?"

"Yes."

"And, your view?"

"If that is what Mary wants."

Now I saw Mary discreetly touch between her thighs.

"No John, you both must want this. Do you want life as it is, just you and your wife doing what you do, her dominating you and maybe the odd creampie. OR do you want to change it up a little, to experiment like Mary does?"

Mary was obviously turned on now with my line of questioning to her hubby, I was quite sure she wanted another man in their relationship. Her hands were buried in her groin now, both of them. She was eagerly awaiting her husband's reply.

He again had his eyes to the floor, it was becoming more and more obvious that he was a submissive at heart. I was becoming more convinced that he wanted this too, he just didn't want to show eagerness.

"So, John. The ball is in your court. Whatever you say now will either be a new future for you both, or you find another way because it is obvious to me neither of you are happy with life the way it is."

"We will try."

"What? What will you try? Cuckolding or try to carry on the way you are. You have to be clear John."

Mary was on the edge of her seat, waiting for his words with baited breath.

"Mary can take a lover."

I swear, Mary just orgasmed in front of me. She was squirming in her chair. Her face flushed and she was shaking, just slightly, but shaking.

I looked at her and she was beaming, her prayers had been realised and answered. But even more than that, they had been endorsed by a professional, me.

"John, are you entirely sure on what you are saying here, you are giving your blessing for your wife to take another into her bed, maybe even your bed and to put it crudely, fuck her like you cannot."

John made a small grunt and moved even more uncomfortably in his chair, he went a deep red and started to sweat. He visibly squeezed his thighs together, this didn't go unnoticed by Mary.

"Fuck, the little perv just came in his pants, didn't you, you little perv!"

Mary herself was squirming in her chair as she made her tirade on John. I was having problems myself to be honest, I had never had a session like this before.

"Ding!" the timing bell went off. 'thank god for that' I thought to myself.

"Sorry but your time is up, do we need another session or are you happy with the outcome so far, to be honest it might be best to book another for a few weeks."

I just had to know the outcome of this, I would die if I didn't know.

Mary stood and held her hand out to me, I shook it, it was hot and sweaty.

John stood with his hands covering himself, I held my hand to him. he didn't want to shake mine.

"John, shake the ladies hand, how dare you refuse!"

He looked to her with pleading eyes but did as she asked, we both saw a huge wet patch on the front of his trousers. He held his hand over the table to me, I nodded to his crotch and said, "Another time, maybe."

Mary sniggered and took his arm, they turned to leave and Mary looked back mouthing the words, 'thank you'.

The second the front door shut I had my hand in my panties, I needed release and fast.

Two hours later Gordon came home and we sat and had dinner. Midway through the meal he asked, "About last week?"

"What about last week?"

"You know."

"No, what about last week."

It was nice seeing him squirm, it reminded me a bit of John this afternoon.

"Are you really gonna make me say it?"

I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face, "Say what Gordon?"

"You are such a bitch sometimes, you know that? Ok, the night in the hotel, the night you made me eat my own cum from you."

"Oh, that? What about it?" I said as cool as I could manage.

"Well....I....I..mean....I."

I interrupted him by saying, "Are you trying to tell me you loved it as much as I did?"

He squirmed in his seat fiddling with his knife and fork, "well, I never have...I mean...I haven't......"

I interrupted again, "Tasted your own cum before?"

"Well yes, yes that's it."

"Give me credit Gordon, EVERY man has had a taste of his own jism. Its natural, anyone who denies it is a liar."

He was still squirming and this time went scarlet again.

"Point proven I think." I said raising my wine glass to him in triumph.

"Listen." I said, Do not think that I think you are any less of a man for doing it, in fact it's the opposite. I think it takes a special man to eat his own cum from a woman, it shows the love he has for her, he would do anything for her. and besides it gave me the orgasm of my entire life!"

I burst into giggles at that last statement, it broke the ice. He smiled a nice big smile back at me, he put down his napkin and placed his knife back to the side of his plate. He stood and held his hand to me, wanna do it again?