Therapy Night: Pitching Slump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of club are we in, Gunner?" I asked.

Before he could reply, a sweet-sounding boy surprised us as he stood there hand in hand with another boy, "Hi studs, I'm Cody, and this is Carson. We are your therapist for the night." Our breaths were taken by how beautiful these boys were. Cody stood parallel to me with short pink rose-colored hair, a pale body, sexy glasses, and a g-string with his small cock bulging through. Carson was a few inches taller than Cody and had scruffy black hair, a toned body, broad shoulders, and tight briefs.

"Nice to meet you, boys," Gunner says almost stuttering.

"It is very nice to meet you, studs," Carson says with a slightly deeper voice than Cody.

"Yes, it is," Cody says as he comes to my side, stroking his finger down my arm. That little touch sent shivers through me like I had never felt before. "We were specially chosen to make you two happy. So consider yourself lucky you get us as your therapist tonight." Cody looks up at me as his head barely reaches my chest. I get a perfect view of his sky-blue eyes, which may have been contact lenses, but regardless, they were beautiful on him. I never thought I would think this but, this boy was hotter than any of my exes.

"I'm going to take this hunky hockey player away so we can have some fun," Carson says as he takes Gunner's hand and leads him away. Gunner's head sways back and forth as if he can't believe how nice Carson's ass is.

"I'll see you later, Gunner," I yell out as they walk further away.

"No, you won't," Carson laughs as they mix into the crowd.

Cody turns my head to him and hooks his arms around my neck, "I heard you need some uplifting after playing bad for so long."

"Ouch. I guess so. I've been pretty bad lately." I say as I start to mimic Cody's swaying motion.

"That's why I'm here. I want to patch you right up. I'm going to make you feel like an all-star again." Cody leans up and kisses my neck. I let out a slight moan as my hands find his slim waste. For a moment, I forget this is a boy making me feel this way. Then he moves to the other side and nibbles at my hot spots. I lose any care that this is a boy.

"You know you are my dad's favorite baseball player. I grew up listening to him cheer for you. Especially when you threw that perfect game in your second year." Cody grabs my cock through my damn jeans as he keeps talking, "He wants you to play well again. You won't fail will you, Anthony?"

I shake my head as he leans up and kisses me. I let his tongue in while my cock fights for attention. I just lose myself as he kisses me. My hands inch over his ass. It's soft and plump. I can't help but moan as he kisses me. This little minx knows what he's doing to me as he smiles.

"Get your clothes off. Our therapy session is about to begin." He says lustfully. I, of course, follow my therapist's orders to take off my clothes and throw them in my drawstring bag. I groan as I move away from Cody and put my bag in the holding area. I run back to Cody, with my hard cock flopping around in the air, as if I'm running down a hitter running to first, scoop him up, and resume to feel his pink lips again. I find it cute that he has to adjust his glasses and hold onto me as I pick up his whole body.

"I think I'm cured, Cody."

Cody shakes his head, "No, you are not. I have a lot of work to do on you."

The DJ announces, "Now that everyone is paired up and acquainted with their partner, we will begin Session 1 of therapy night. For all newcomers, Session 1 is only frotting and grinding until the end of this song. So get grooving."

Cody grabs my cock the second the song comes on and rubs it against his. I moan out at the size difference between us. I have a good four inches on him and it shows as his head only reaches half the length of mine. But damn does it feel good to rub my cock against his. Cody pulls back a little and rubs his head against mine. Our combined precum enhances the feeling. I can just see my cock getting redder as he goes on.

"I need you to do something for me, stud." Cody pants.

"Anything," I say in a sexual daze.

"You cannot cum before I do. I want you to show me that you can control yourself. Show me that you can own me, baby. Don't cum before I do." He turns his back towards me and kisses me as he grinds his tight ass against my cock. I hear little chuckles from him as he feels me tense my lower body so I don't bust over his back.

It also doesn't help that there are men around me already blowing their load. One man to my right busted as his therapist rubbed his cock hard on his. One man to my left drenched his man's ass with his cum. People are starting to bow out during the first half of the song. That goes for me as I try not to cum with Cody's tongue finding a home in my mouth and his beautiful ass grinding on my cock.

With the grace of some higher power, the song ends. The DJ comes back on, "Now that was a great warm-up. As you all know, if your cock is limp, you must find your way off the dance floor and move toward the back of the club. For the rest of you, session 2 begins now. Therapist, it is time to start your oral therapy."

The club woos. Cody and the rest of the therapists fall to their knees. The therapists attack their patients by taking their cock or ass in hand and diving right in with their mouths.

Cody dips down to his knees and gives me his cute smile as he strokes my hard cock. "Tell me what you want, Daddy." His soft hands made me moan. I watch his pretty blue eyes look at my cock every time my cock throbs. And at this moment, all I want is his wet pink lips.

"I want your mouth." I moan weakly.

"Not good enough, daddy. What do you want." He says sternly, as he grips me harder.

I look around and watch all the other therapist sucking their man. I'm the only one getting stroked. I say with a little more vigor, "Your mouth, baby. Put your mouth on my cock."

"No. I don't think you mean it." He says teasing me now. His other hand now fondles my balls.

I repeat with more base in my voice.

"Then show me. You have to take what you want, Daddy." He opens his mouth and sticks out his small tongue. He wags it from side to side teasing me.

I grow tired of his teasing. I step up, grab his head, and thrust my cock into his open mouth. His eyes light up in surprise, but they turn to determination. His tongue strokes the underside of my cock and then swirls all around my cock head.

"Oh my god," I moan. My hands grow weak which allows him to come off my cock.

"Good, Daddy. Now take my throat pussy. I know your big cock can reach back there." He says as he smiles. A trail of saliva runs down his chin.

I take control of his head and put my whole cock in his mouth. And he was right. Without gagging, he takes my cock down his throat. A heavy groan escaped me as I felt his warm and tight throat. The men next to me give me a fist pump and head nods as their therapist provides them with a blowjob. But I wasn't getting a blowjob. I was face fucking Cody until tears ran down his face. Cody didn't tap out or groan in displeasure. He just took it as my cock made his baby blue eyes water.

I allowed him some reprieve. I could not believe seeing my cock drenched in his spit. The sound of him taking in the air made my cock throb.

"Yes, Daddy," he says gasping, "Alphas like you dominate what you desire. You're an alpha, Anthony. Always remember that." I just love what Cody is doing to me. How he's making me feel. I'm beginning to remember what it was like to be the old me. I lean down and kiss this beautiful boy. Now, I shove my tongue in his mouth. The taste of my cock on his breath doesn't affect me. It only enhances the pleasure.

I come up from his sweet pink lips and take in this beautiful boy. "May I worship your cock now?" He asks as he fixes his pink hair.

"You need to beg, baby," I say turning the tables around.

He snickers and pleads, "But, Daddy, I'm just a nineteen-year-old boy that needs to worship your amazing cock. Please, Daddy. I need it."

"There you go, baby," I stick my chest out and feed him my cock. Cody grabs the base of my cock and suckles my head.

"Oh, fuck," I moan as my legs go weak from his mouth sucking my head so quick. He slows down as he tastes my precum dripping in his mouth.

"Remember Daddy, don't cum." His tongue licks up and down the length of my cock. He trails each vein on my cock as his eyes look at me. He goes back to sucking and taking my cock in his throat. My eyes go wild. I don't think I could last a second more.

A new song comes on. The DJ announces, "Alright, you horny couples. It's a new song which means you must now change positions. Why don't you horny patients return the favor and worship your therapist."

"How do you want me?" Cody says as he swivels around showing me his sexy ass and stroking his little cock.

"I think I want that ass," I say as I stroke my cock to his little show.

"You think? I like my men a little bit more confident than that." He stops and shakes his little ass.

"I want that ass." I bend down, spread his cheeks, and attack his pink hole with my tongue. His high-pitched moans drive me to rim his hole with abandon.

"Daddy, touch me. Look at what a mess you made of me." He takes my hand toward the head of his cock. My fingers are coated in his pre cum dripping from his slit. Instantly, I had an urge to taste this boy. My tongue penetrated his tight hole as his cock spasms between my fingers. I just had to taste him. I turned Cody around in haste and smiled at his surprised yelp. I grabbed the base of his cock.

In shock, he said, "No, Daddy. You don't have to. You don't have to... Oh, Daddy, your mouth is so warm." I took his little prick in my mouth. I just had to taste him. Every inch of his smooth cock was in my mouth. It was heaven. I would be the first to admit I did not know what I was doing. I just went with what felt right. Sucking hard and fast while massaging his cock with my tongue with every suck.

"Daddy, daddy, no, I'm, I'm cumming." Just before the song ends, Cody unleashes a big load in my mouth. The sound of his orgasm has my cock reaching its breaking point. I swallow his first two spurts. The rest fall out of my mouth. Such a big load for a small boy. I come up from my knees and share his cum with him. His tongue is all in my mouth as he jacks my cock hard.

The men around me 'woo' as they saw what I did to Cody as his cock was wet with my spit and cum. "I want his mouth too." "I want that hunks mouth on my ass." I heard from the depressed boy patients around me. I apologized to all the jock therapists in my head for taking their boy's attention away from them.

Cody hooks his arms around my neck again and pants, "That was not supposed to happen. You made me cum so fast with your hot mouth. I need you to suck me like that every day." He leans up again and kisses me.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby. Now I can cum whenever I want."

"Are you asking me or telling me?" He asks, tugging my cock with all his strength.

"Telling you." I pick up his light body and yell for the people to move out of the way as I put his back against the wall. I hold him from the back of his knees and line my cock to his pink hole.

"Yes, stud. Take what you want." Cody whispers to me as he nibbles right by my ear.

I thrust the head of my cock into his pink hole. I groan in pleasure that overtook the sound of all the people around us. Fuck, he is so tight. Just as I'm about to lose myself in him, the DJ comes on, "Hey, All-Star, not yet! Save the fucking in just the minute." The crowd laughs, but some around me encourage me to keep fucking Cody. Out of slight embarrassment, I relax and let Cody down.

The DJ continues, "Now, now, for all those left standing and waiting patiently. It is now time for session 3. For those who let their load fly, I hope you have some left for this next session. Or you can get to the back or get out of here, but we will definitely be needing more room for this next session. Gentleman, it is now that time. Let the real fun begin."

The room of sweaty, horny people erupts again. People from the bar and the back wall come back to the dance floor and participate in the therapy session again. The man who orgasmed first returned to the dance floor. He was begging for his therapist to take him. His long, skinny cock was hard and wagging for his therapist to fuck him. The song began. The man jumped his therapist's bones and backed his hole onto his cock. "Don't call it a comeback!" A man watching the action yelled as he cheered the quick cummer on. "I think this skinny man is all well and good now, boys!" The therapist jest, as he took control of the overeager man's hips.

The rest of the club followed suit. The DJ was right, there was a lot more space on the floor. Men who had bowed out were now at the bar drinking and hanging. The rest were on the floor in whatever position they could and fucked their brains out.

"Come with me," Cody whispered as he took my hand and led me down the stairway he came up from in the beginning.

We walk down the stairway into a narrow hallway with rooms on each side. I figured these rooms were for the therapists waiting to be announced. Now, the rooms were occupied by couples who I presumed were VIPs of their own. Each man moaned to their heart's content with their own space. Now that I think about it, wasn't I a VIP too? Why didn't I get one of these rooms? Instead, I had to jockey for space against all the other couples up there. I glared at Cody until he looked back at me with those cute eyes.

Then I hear a voice I recognize, "Put it back in my mouth. Fuck my mouth." I hold Cody's hand tight. I peek in to see if my assumption of whose voice that is. My assumption was correct. I see Gunner on the bottom of a 69 with Carson. Carson's long skinny cock glistened with Gunner's spit as it slowly inched back into Gunner's mouth. Gunner licked his lips and looked hungrily at it. The moment Carson's head touched Gunner's lips, Carson thrust his hips down and Gunner swallowed the long cock. Carson was working his magic as his fingers stimulated Gunner's hole and his mouth worked the head.

"You have to fuck my skinny ass now, Gunner. Make sure you fuck me hard and deep. I won't allow you to do anything less." Carson said as I left them to themselves and followed Cody again.

"Our space is up here, baby," Cody said, tugging me along. We walk up another flight of stairs. We end up on the rooftop of the club. The night air was a nice escape from the smokey club. The rooftop had three benches near the edge where, on more normal days, guys would come up and mingle. I looked up and took in the night. It was relaxing seeing the skyscrapers and the usual noise of the city. That's when I realized I was butt naked for the whole city to see with a naked boy right by me.

"I want you to fuck me here. Show the entire city you own my hole," Cody comes closer, kisses me, and whispers, "I want you to breed me on that bench and make me your boy." All thoughts of being naked outside escaped me. All my attention is on Cody. I needed him hard.

I kiss him back in a frenzy, pick him up, and place his hands on the back of the bench. He sticks his sexy pale ass out and shakes it for me. He looks back at me with those cute blue eyes that scream 'fuck me.'

I could not care if anyone from those skyscrapers could see me. I gripped his hips and took his hole again. I bet my moans could be heard from miles away. His hole gripped me so tight. It's a damn challenge fucking him since every time my cock head gets towards the end, Cody clenches with all his might and draws me back in.

"Fuck, Cody, your hole is amazing." I moan at least twelve strokes in. I need to last longer for this boy, but I can't hold it any longer.

"This boy pussy is all yours. Don't hold back. You can fuck me again and again. Just let your cum fill up my hole." His sweet words do it for me. His moan and pants send me over the edge. I drain my balls into his hole with one last thrust.

"Daddy, your cum is so hot. I can fill it all inside me." I reluctantly take my cock out. I'm greeted with the sight of his hole pulsing and winking back at me. With every pulse, a stream of my cum escapes his hole. My eyes draw down his body as I watch his cum spilling down his sexy legs. I sigh in deep relief and just smile at how relaxed I feel.

We move around the bench. I slump down on it as Cody lays down and rests his head on my thigh. I stroke his pink hair as I say, "That was amazing. Best I have ever felt."

"I love how you just picked me up and fucked me. You took what you wanted. I saw six people watch from their office windows in those skyscrapers. And you just didn't care. You just fucked me like you wanted." My cock gets hard again to his words. His hand strokes me softly. I felt some pride knowing people from their high towers watched me fuck him.

My head draws back and takes in the sensation of his soft hand. "You are mine from now on," I say in a sexual high.

"Are you asking or taking me?" He asks, looking up at me with that cute smile.

"Let me show you," I bring him up to his knees and have him straddle me. He lets out a sexy yelp as I thrust into his gaping hole. My cum from earlier is making it easier to fuck him now. I bring him close to me and soak him all in. I move his little body like a sex toy on my cock.

"Hell yeah, fuck that boy!" I hear from the street. It only drives me harder. Fucking him is like pitching in a close game and the crowd is going wild. I move his body harder to get more and more people to watch.

"Lay down, baby. Let me ride you like the stud you are." His hand pushes my chest down. I move to the side and lay on the bench. Cody plants his palm on my chest and rides me slowly at first. It's so hot watching this little boy take control. He picks up the pace as my moans and groans get faster. My eyes then fixate on his hard pink cock. I take my thumb and right index finger and stroke him in a frenzy.

"Daddy, too much, I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." I bring his head down with my left hand and kiss him hard as my right fingers still work him.

"Cum with me, Cody. Now you have to wait for me." I grip his cock hard at the base holding all his cum in his balls. He screams in desperation as all the blood goes to his chest and face. I find his little pleasure spot in his hole. I fuck him to the point his eyes bulge from their socket and roll back in his head. His body goes limp on me as I use him for my pleasure.

"So good, Daddy. I knew you could do it." His lips find the sensitive spot on my neck. He knows his nibbles will make me lose control.

I let go of his cock and stroke him hard again, "Cum for me now as I fill you up."

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you," He moans as spurt after spurt of his cum covers my chest.

At this point, his hole is wet, squishy, and oh-so tight. I grip his hair and hold his ass down on my cock as I give his hole another load. I kiss him as we both come down from our high.

"You almost killed me holding my cum in like that." Cody coos.

"Just a little payback for making me hold in my cum earlier."

"But don't you feel better, baby? Like your old self?" Cody asks, running his finger through my cum drenched chest.

"Even better."

We lay on the bench for some time until the DJ from downstairs announced the last call of the night. I hold his hand as we head back in. We both walk groggily and with happy smiles on our faces. I peeked into Gunner's room again and it was shocking, to say the least. Now he was up against the wall taking Carson's skinny cock.

"See Gunner, you like being up against the wall. It's not that bad." Carson says as Gunner pushes his ass back. It was a sexy sight watching a small boy take an athlete like Gunner. Gunner had a wide smile with his eyes fully dilated.