Therapy Night: Pitching Slump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
232 Followers

"Come on, baby. Take me back to your place." Cody leads me out of the club. The last two people fucking on the dance floor were two muscle jocks who were competing amongst themselves to make the other cum. The crowd around them was cheering for the man they wanted to win. We exit the club before they finish their duel. My driver pulls up in an instant.

"Happy seeing you all glowing now, Anthony. I guess I have to come back for Gunner after you." The driver says. We make out for the entire time as the driver doesn't pay us any mind.

There was very little sleep when we got back to my apartment. Either Cody was keeping me up or vice versa. And it was not just that night but the next night and the next for the entire week. I have never felt better and relaxed, even rejuvenated. Like a new man, ready to get back on the field.

It is the top of the seventh inning. The Knights are holding a slim 3 to 2 lead in a critical, all-important game. The Knights won three out of their six road games last week, keeping them a game behind the Wildjacks who they are playing tonight for the position of the final wildcard spot. There is a pitching change. The returning Anthony Dove is coming onto the mound. Let's see if he can return to his All-Star form from a few years ago. And goodness gracious ladies and gentlemen there seems to be a pink-haired fan wearing an Anthony Dove jersey screaming his tail off as Dove warms up. I think we all hope to be cheering that loudly soon if Dove can lead us to the playoffs.

Dove is off to a good start. Strike one fastball, strike two was a foul ball toward the left. Dove winds up for the third pitch and... by gawd what a lethal slider that left the batter dumbfounded. A first batter strike out for Dove and the crowd stands up in applause.

It is the top of the ninth. Dove is having a hell of a return. Only one hit so far, but four strikes out are leaving the Wildjack hitters dumbfounded through the last two and a third innings. The potential last batter is up. The crowd is still up in applause, cheering Dove on. Security has come down the stands to hold back the pink hair superfan who is going absolutely nuts for Anthony Dove. The count is 3, 2 and Dove winds up for the pitch... what a filthy change up from Dove. He left the batter swinging earlier like a cat swatting a fly. That's the game. Dove keeps his team in the hunt for the playoffs. If Dove can keep this form up, the Knights have their Ace back to lead them into the playoffs.

Tymak8
Tymak8
232 Followers