Therapy Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to keep her breathing steady as she adjusted. He was going further, further until she could feel the tip entering her throat. His pelvis was flush with her lips, and he was breathing shakily, tilting his head back. She briefly noticed her breathing was unaffected, even with him in so deep. Maybe because she could breathe fine in her real body? But she didn't have long to ponder this before he was pulling back out and thrusting back in, a very slow rhythm developing.

He let out a moan above her, and damn, the sight of him on top of her like that was getting her worked up again. He was still gently gripping the sides of her head, working in and out, and with every growl or low moan that escaped him, she could feel herself getting wetter. She needed more. She wanted more.

She licked her tongue around the bottom of his shaft, and he hissed. "Shit, yes," he growled, looking down at her. The fire in his eyes was just adding fuel to her own. His thrusts started coming faster, and her tongue swirled around any part of him she could reach. He continued looking into her eyes, and that look was just egging her on. A look of he wanted her, he actually wanted her body, wanted to be inside of her.

He gripped the sides of her head harder and started thrusting more forcefully. She could feel the impacts, feel him sliding in and out of her throat, but could still breathe, her breath starting to match his ragged gasping. She knew he was close; he was going to cum in her mouth, she was getting him off with just her mouth...

He growled loudly, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her into him, her face buried in his pubic hair as she felt hot liquid running down her throat. He held her close to him while he groaned and hissed, and eventually she felt the liquid stop and he started getting softer in her mouth. He released his grip slightly and looked into her eyes, bent over her and supporting himself with his other arm, breathing hard and just starting at her, staring...

"That was..." his face started becoming more masked and unreadable as he spoke, "unexpected." His face still guarded and blank, he straightened and pulled out of her, quickly tucking himself back into his pants, and then that wicked grin was back on his face.

"You did good, sweetheart," he said, stroking the side of her face. "Now, let's finish you off."

He swung off of her and started leaving those feather-light touches again as he walked down to her legs. Whatever she was lying on allowed him to stand in between them, his pelvis level with hers. Her head was still elevated, so she could easily see everything he was doing. He ran his hands up and down her thighs, stopping just before they reached her pelvis, lightly raking his fingers back down.

"Hmmmmm," he murmured, "I think I want to feel your reaction this time."

The next time he raked his nails down, she felt her hips buck in response. She still couldn't move from the waist up, but she tested her legs and found she could move them, bend her knees up.

He gripped her knees and pushed them down and to the side, squeezing her thighs. Her breath caught, his thumbs were tracing the creases between her legs and hips, tickling, teasing. Her pelvis moved in response.

He chuckled. "Aren't you eager?" he teased, then brought two fingers up and into her. She gasped, but he just held them there, unmoving. She was staring at him, panting, silently begging him to start moving.

"Is this what you want?" he asked innocently, that wicked gleam still in his eyes.

She nodded frantically, eyes pleading.

"I can't hear you, love," he said. "I asked, do you want me to fuck-" he pulled his fingers out and rammed them back in. "-This-" Again. "-Pussy?" Again.

"Yes. Yes, please," she gasped.

The smile was back, and he started pumping into her, slow and steady. Her breathing was quickly becoming ragged again, she was so worked up from everything. She could feel herself clenching around his fingers, and he started to increase his pace. His other hand was raking nails along her thigh and hip crease again, squeezing her thigh, eventually starting to wander up to her stomach. His eyes were roaming across her body, watching her reactions. He pumped faster, his free hand coming up to her breasts, pinching and rolling each nipple, back and forth between them.

Her legs were shaking. She couldn't speak, her breath coming in shattered gasps now. She was teetering on the edge. He was staring at her face again, studying her, and then he lowered his head to nip at her clit, sucking on it.

She screamed and her whole body shook in response. His free hand pushed flat on her pelvis while his fingers continued hammering, milking every last bit of orgasm out of her. She never wanted it to stop, never felt this...

Eventually he slowed as she started coming down, and he withdrew his fingers, wiping them on his pants. He moved up to her head again, giving her a crooked smile, still mischievous, but now there was something else, too...

"Sleep well, love," he said, kissing her on the forehead.

**********

She woke up to her alarm, more relaxed than she'd felt in a long time.

Some dream, she thought to herself.

Her week passed mostly the same as it usually did, only the dream kept occupying her thoughts. Because of course it was a dream, why wouldn't it be? If anything, she wished she could have the dream again, or a continuation of it. It was honestly helping her get through her week thinking back on it and getting herself off at night.

Thursday came and she wondered if she should mention the dream to her therapist. Maybe she'd stumbled across a new coping mechanism. But then she remembered she would be meeting her new therapist today. Maybe she should feel her out first before diving straight into sex dreams.

She entered the clinic and walked toward check-in. The front desk staff had their backs to her.

"-heard he pitched a fit when he found out his assignments."

"Seriously? That's unprofessional."

"Yeah, claimed one 'didn't match with his clinical goals' or some shit like that."

"Um, hi," she interrupted. The two spun around.

"Hi, I'm so sorry!" one said, rushing up. "Checking in?"

She gave them her name.

"Okay, got it! You're all set, you'll be seeing Tristan today."

She sat down in the waiting area. Huh, that was weird, she was usually assigned to a woman. Oh well. But she definitely wasn't bringing up the sex dream right away now.

After a few minutes she heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"Kayla?"

Her heart almost stopped. She whipped her head around. He was standing there, holding a clipboard, looking at her with a neutral expression.

"Are you ready to begin?"

12