Therapy with Dr. Price

Story Info
Dr. Price helps her latest patient deal with his urges.
2.8k words
4.31
17.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therapy with Dr. Price

An Erotic Tale by

CharmingCharles2896

Luke Gates was eighteen years old; his whole life was ahead of him. That was why his parents were so fed up with his behavior. He'd been in trouble constantly at school, staring at the girls, staring at his teachers, generally perving on any girl with a pulse. His latest run in with school administrators had been a trip to the principal's office after he was caught masturbating on school grounds. After weeks of bad behavior, his mother had said enough was enough. That was why he found himself at a therapist's office, waiting with his mother. His mother was insistent that he needed help to stop this depraved, deviant behavior.

When the two of them were welcomed back to meet with the therapist, their reactions were very different. Luke's mother, Helen, was horrified at the woman she saw. Luke on the other hand, was in heaven. The doctor Morgan Price that Helen had scheduled for her son, wasn't a man... no, instead of the middle aged man that Helen had expected, Morgan Price was a six-foot-tall blonde with smooth skin, a perfect smile, perfect Germanic facial features, and a stunning pair of natural K-cup breasts. Her lack of a bra was clearly apparent by the amount of sway her breasts had in her dress. Her long legs seemed to go on forever, something that Luke was enjoying.

"You must be Luke and Helen Gates," Morgan said as she stood up, her bust shaking and jiggling as she crossed the room to greet her newest clients. Helen simply nodded, shaking Morgan's hand. When Morgan laid eyes on Luke, she quickly spotted his big boner in his pants. With a knowing giggle, Morgan extended her hand to the boy, who shook it, his eyes never leaving her chest.

"I can see that someone is a little preoccupied," Morgan said as she turned her attention back to Helen, who looked horribly embarrassed.

"Yes, it's all he thinks about at school. He's getting in trouble constantly. If he gets in trouble one more time, he'll be expelled from school! He has seven sisters, both older and younger, so I'd have thought he'd be above such things, but apparently not," Helen said with clear exasperation in her voice. Morgan looked back over at Luke and smiled.

"Don't worry about a thing, Mrs. Gates. Just go back to the waiting room and relax. Your son and I are going to get to know each other." Morgan's smile reassured Helen, who nodded and left. When the door closed behind Helen, Morgan went to the door and locked it. Luke gulped as he saw the look on Dr. Price's face.

"You're a horny little guy," Morgan said, cutting to the chase, making the rather small statured Luke Gates blush and look away. "Look at me Luke, until our time here is finished, I want you to look at me," Morgan commanded as she sat down in a chair across from the large couch. Luke sat down in the couch, doing his best to conceal his boner. As Morgan saw the flustered, aroused body language of the poor boy, she knew exactly what the boy needed to solve his problems.

"So, you're getting in trouble at school?" Morgan asked to get the conversation started. Luke nodded, his cheeks blushing. "Lot of pretty girls walking around in short skirts, booty shorts, and skin tight leggings?" Luke nodded once again. "It's hard to hide the boners, hard to resist the urge to take care of it, right?" she asked, already knowing the answer. Luke nodded a third time, making her smile.

"The way I see it, you are filled with sexual energy. You're at that age, where your body is just raging, full of lustful urges and dirty thoughts. You can't help what is happening to your body, Luke. You can't resist the pull of biology. Your body is filled with these... chemicals, all of them are telling your brain to think of all the dirty things you could do if you had a chance alone with one of the girls at your school. Compounding this problem, is that fact that you likely don't have a chance to relieve this building pressure, once you get home. Instead, all of these feelings and dirty thoughts build up in your mind until you can't stop yourself from jerking your cock." Morgan's words were having an effect on the poor boy, who's boner was raging in his pants.

"Am I close, Luke?" she asked Luke who nodded nervously, struggling not to stare at her chest. Morgan looked down at her chest, her massive tits showing off a delectably large amount of cleavage. "You can look at my chest of you want, no use in resisting biology, right?" she said with a smirk as she used her upper arms to push her bust together, the two large breasts almost popping out of her dress. She saw the lurch in Luke. It wasn't the most obvious movement, but the shocked, nervous look in his eyes and the slight hunch in his posture gave him away. When she peered down at his crotch, she saw the large, wet spot on his pants. The poor boy had creamed himself. Morgan gave him an understanding look, telling him that she knew what just happened.

"Don't worry about it, Luke; I half expected it, considering how pent up you are right now. When was the last time you had an orgasm?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Luke swallowed nervously and tried to speak.

"Two weeks, maybe three," he said as he swallowed, his eyes never leaving her chest.

"You don't take care of yourself at home at all?" she asked as a follow up question. Luke shook his head no and spoke once again.

"I have seven sisters; two of which I share a bedroom with. I don't have any private time." Morgan's eyes softened as she realized the situation the boy was in. Morgan nodded, biting her lip, deep in thought. Luke watched her, the lip bite being the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. He was horrified that he'd cum in his pants to her cleavage. She hadn't seemed to mind, but his mom was going to be pissed.

"So, you never have a chance to take care of yourself," Morgan began, getting a nod from Luke. "If you had a place to go to take care of it, would you act up in school?" Morgan asked, now curious. Luke shook his head no.

"I'd be fine; I just can't control it at school! Ms. Lane's body is just... so hot. She's got these huge tits and her butt is just so hot. She works out all the time, so her legs are so fit. Every guy at school thinks about her." As Luke finished, his eyes glazed over from imagining his hot teacher. Morgan smiled at the naughty boy across from her, who desperately needed a moment to himself. Morgan nodded to herself and stood, surprising Luke, who looked back over to her. Without another word, Morgan pulled her flowy dress over her head and dropped it on the floor, revealing her massive, bare chest and lack of panties. Luke's eyes were as wide as dinner plates, his boner reviving quickly.

"I'm going to help you Luke, by giving you exactly what you need the most. You're going to come here every week. We're going to lock that door, and you're going to do what you've got to do. Right now, I want you to take your pants off and masturbate for me, okay?" she asked as her fingers teased her large areolas. Luke was shocked into silence, unable to move, much to Morgan's amusement. Luke hadn't moved, making her giggle at his shock.

"Luke, pull your dick out and jerk off to my body. We don't have all day, and I want to send you home with a nice little cum high." Morgan's directness finally shocked Luke into action. The boy stood and removed his pants, the jeans and tidy-whities pooled by his feet. When Luke's erection came into view, Morgan had to feel for the boy. Luke's cock was big, well over nine inches. Not only was his cock huge, it was raging, likely painfully so. She saw him sit down on the couch, his legs spread wide, his hand on his cock, pumping furiously.

"Don't worry about making it last, Sweetie, just focus on cumming. We don't have much time left today, so pump that cock off for me," Morgan said as she sat down on the coffee table that sat between her chair and the couch. Her legs were spread wide, showing off her cleanly shaven pussy. Luke focused his attention on her breasts, watching her shake them back and forth. His cock felt so hard and sensitive, like it was made of lightning! He was already close to cumming after only two minutes of jerking. Morgan could see the staining in his eyes, he didn't want to cum yet.

"Don't hold in your cum, Sweetie, just cum hard for me," she said as she grabbed his undies, which had a small stain on them from his accidental release earlier.

"I'm close, Dr. Price," Luke moaned, his body beginning to shake. Morgan held out his underwear, the front of them in the palm of her hand.

"I want you to cum on your undies, Sweetie. We need your mother to see the massive amount of cream that you've got stored up. She's got to understand, so cum right now and help me make her understand!" Morgan said as she held out the inside of the front of his undies. As Morgan leaned in close, her large tits swaying as she spoke, he could hold back no longer.

"Fuck," he growled as the first jets of thick cream exploded from his cock and landed on his undies. Morgan watched his massive release, feeling the warmth of his spunk on her hand. He was pretty accurate for such a desperate boy. As the tenth rope of cum landed on his undies, followed by the eleventh and twelfth, the undies were becoming saturated, which was perfect for what Morgan had planned. As he finished, he sat back in his seat and breathed hard. Morgan quickly stood up and handed the undies to Luke.

"Put these on," she commanded. Luke looked at her confused.

"You want me to wear these? They're covered in cum, it'll get all over me," Luke said as he looked at the massive load he'd squirted.

Morgan simply nodded and spoke. "That's the point, once you put your jeans back on, we're going to need your mother to see and smell your cum. She's got to understand how pent up you are. We're not going to tell her about what actually happened, instead we'll tell her that you had a sudden orgasm in your pants, an extremely large amount of cum. Just trust me, you're gonna love my reasoning," she said with a smirk and a wink. Luke did as instructed and put his pants back on. The cum in his undies quickly seeped through onto his jeans, making the large stain noticeable, as well as the smell of cum. Once he was put back together, Morgan redressed and straitened herself out, using a wet nap to clean off her hand. Once they were set, she motioned for Luke to be quiet as she went and got his mother.

When Helen walked in, the scent of cum was everywhere. She looked down and saw the dark spot on her son's pants and instantly reacted. "Luke Edward Gates," she began, before Morgan's hand stopped her.

"Don't get after him, he didn't do anything untoward. We were talking about school and his issues at school and his penis just orgasmed, all over his pants. My prevailing theory about your son's problem is a lack of private time to do what teenage boys his age do." Helen looked horrified by what Morgan was suggesting.

"You think Luke needs private time to..." she never finished as Morgan nodded and spoke.

"Yes, your son is filled with all of these hormones that are telling him to touch himself. At this age, his body wants to do nothing but breed, it's biology. Luke can't help the urges that are racing through his mind. The only time he has alone is at school, so unless he has time alone at home, he'll likely continue this behavior at school. What I am suggesting is that Luke get thirty minutes alone in his bedroom every day, to let him be himself and if needed, to take care of his natural urges."

"Please, Mom, you know how little time I get alone at home with the girls always around," Luke pleaded, convincing his mother in a heartbeat.

"Okay, Honey, you'll get your alone time from now on, you just have to make sure your sisters don't see you," Helen said with a caring smile on her face as she looked at her poor son.

"There is one other thing," Morgan said, not finished. "I want to continue to work with Luke on Wednesdays. I think there is a lot of work the two of us can do to help him grow and control his desires," Morgan said to Helen with a serious face, shocking Luke, who's cock grew hard once again. Helen was a bit surprised by that, but looked to her son for his thoughts.

"What do you think, Honey?" Helen asked Luke, who saw Morgan pull her tits out of her dress behind his mother's back. In an instant, Luke began cumming in his pants, falling to his knees and grunting as he filled his pants with even more, warm cum. Morgan quickly put her tits away and raced to Luke.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she spotted the new droplets of hot goo seeping through his pants. Morgan looked up at Helen and spoke seriously. "This is how it happened earlier, just out of nowhere. I want to help your son, Mrs. Gates, I think we can help him, but you'll have to do your part at home and make sure he has time for himself." As Helen grasped what had just happened, she began to feel bad for her son. He had shared a room with his sisters his entire life, so he'd never had time to himself. Now his problems had gotten to such a bad state, that he was randomly cumming in his pants!

Helen quickly nodded and raced to her son, helping him stand, smelling the signs of his problem. "Don't worry Dr. Price, he'll be back next week. Luke is going to get everything he needs to get through this, so don't worry." Morgan simply nodded, ecstatic at how easily Helen had bought the ruse.

"Great, Lisa at the front desk can help you set up another appointment," Morgan said to Helen, who nodded and grabbed her son's hand.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Price." Morgan smiled at Helens thanks and watched them leave. As Luke walked through the door, Morgan spoke one last time.

"Luke?" she said with honey in her tone. Luke turned to look back, his mother already walking down the hallway. "See you next week," she said as she made a pumping motion with her hand. Luke gave her an amused smile, all thoughts of following his mother now gone. Feeling cheeky, Morgan pulled her tits out one last time, shaking them up and down for the horny boy. Morgan couldn't help but giggle as she watched him cum in his pants again, his body lurching as the power of his lust forced his body to spray his masculine essence all over his pants. At this point, after four orgasms in little more than a half hour, Luke looked worn out, exhausted, and very cum high. His eyes were glazed over, his cock still dribbling cock juice into his pants as he turned and walked away. Morgan put her tits away and listened to the poor boy turn the corner at the end of the hall and walk back to the waiting room.

"Again!?" Helen said in shock as she no doubt saw the new load seeping through his ruined pants. Morgan merely chuckled, she was going to enjoy helping that boy resolve his issues, one warm load of cum at a time. Hell, maybe next week she'd let him shoot his nuts into her pussy. It had been a few days since she'd last helped a patient creampie her tight pussy; maybe that would be the best way to help Luke with his lust.

"Guess we'll see next week," she said as she returned to her office to await her next appointment. Her next appointment was a pair of twins from Nigeria, which meant lots of thick, virile cum for her to help them with.

The End