All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 129'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Question

Do you post to stories website first and then here or ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

He/she has to post it with website to make sure its not copyright

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 7 years ago
Don't be anonymous

If you have legitimacy questions about copyrights and such im sure the author wold be happy to hear from you privately instead of users posting anonymously.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 7 years agoAuthor
Copyrights

I post at stories online under the username Aquea, and fanfiction, AO3, and livejournal as ElyssaCousland. Now that all of the sites are caught up, I post updates everywhere on the same day, though this site had been behind for a long time as I'd only discovered it recently. However, it takes 4-6 days for a chapter that I post here to get through the submissions queue (and no other site has such a delay), so this site is always a few days behind, and I can't control that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice to see you are up to date with chapters on this site

Hi, I have been reading you on Literotica up to chapter 98 and then switched to FanFiction. I will try to come here in order to rate you but reading the edited version on the monday evening so will most likely forgot offen.

Thank's for the good story and keep it comming please.

Sly

LoveDeniedLoveDeniedabout 7 years ago
So good

I'm not a gamer, so I don't know the games/books your story is based around. With your writing I don't feel lost though. I'm enjoying your story very much and look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous