All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 135'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

πŸ’”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
:(

Don't understand why she won't talk to him about how she is feeling, whatever it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I get it. And I appreciate you reiterating that she's human and she's been through a shit ton- she thought she killed one of her friends purposefully for goodness sake. Plus I've been waiting on their next fight because what couple doesn't fight. Add that to the fact that neither have been in a serious relationship, of course something had to blow up in their face.

But this still hurts my heart (that's the point though, eh?). Here's to hoping she can have her epiphany and cry in a timely fashion before feelings are hurt too badly on either side. Her instincts to seek solice in him are spot on; however the mind can be a deadly opponent.

Great job again and a thousand thanks for continuing this story in a way that has us all so thoroughly engaged. Even if that means tearing up while they go through a rough spot.

*PS- Thank you for the sex scene beforehand. I'm guessing we're all about to go through a bit of a dry spell. 😒

-Destined

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad everyone seems to be feeling what I felt while writing this. Sierra's all too human, suffering from survivor's guilt and the fear she harmed a friend permanently, and yeah, still new at this relationship thing.

Have no fear - the next chapter is already in the queue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
😲

Surprises abound!

Two chapters in a week?!

😱😍😬

-Destined

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again another comment on the stupidity of the protagonist

This is too accurate a portrayal of how people tend to behave. Props to the author, but I really wish Sierra wasn't so stupid, that she was at least a bit unrealistic in this regard, but oh well....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous