All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 016'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lucka478Lucka478over 7 years ago
Too short

A really good story but I would be willing to wait a little longer between chapters if that will make them bigger. A one page post it's too much of a tease and reduces the entertainment value of your work. Other than that I really enjoy your story and I might start the game again even if I finished it 5 times allready :)

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
I Agree With ...

Luck, much too short. So excellent an author has no need to stoop to such a brief tease for your devoted fans. We'd rather wait longer and be able to lose ourselves in the story.

BTW, since I've never played whatever game, I feel a little lost. Does anyone have any suggestions on how or where to start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

People on here should stop bitching about story size. It's normal to have entire short stories that are less than a thousand words. Writers end their stories when it feels right.

Lucka478Lucka478over 7 years ago
@ nthusiastic

It's about Dragon Age:Origins

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Origins

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 7 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it...

Hey all,

Just a comment: This story was previously posted elsewhere and there are currently more than 100 chapters posted on other sites including fanfiction.net, AO3, livejournal, and storiesonline.net. The reason for the delay in chapters isn't malicious - it seriously takes Literotica 4 days to approve a chapter. To avoid them getting posted out of order by uploading a bunch at a time - which has happened - I have to wait til one has been previewed before submitting the next.

I'm sorry you don't like the chapter size, but it's likely to remain in the 3-5k words range - because as I've said, it's posted elsewhere and I don't want to muck up the chapter numbers, or I'll get confused and either post something twice or accidentally skip a chapter,.

For people who haven't played the game, there's a summary of the game events to be found on the dragon age wiki, or here (though it's very dull to read): http://storiesonline.net/s/75122:149700

Elyssa

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Links

Hi, I can't find the stories online chapters. Are they still there?

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 7 years agoAuthor
stories online

They are - but my pen name there is Aquea. I forgot to add that bit...*facepalm*

Lucka478Lucka478over 7 years ago
113

I just finished ch.113 and I can say this was one of the best fanfic stories that I've ever read. It kept me reading for every spare moment of time I could find in the last 3 days.Thank you for shareing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous