There is a Cuckoo in my Nest

Story Info
Cuckoo clock and Traditions (not a cuckolding tale).
3.1k words
3.17
22.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dextera
Dextera
50 Followers

Notes at the end.

For those that expect a cuckold story; sorry wrong place look somewhere else

.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my office at home there is a clock, is is an antique made in the 1700s in a area known as The Black Forrest, a region in South Western Germany. Of course at the time it was known as 'The Holy Roman Empire' but that is not important right now. The clock was handed down from my father and his father before him and so forth. We assume now that it was either crafted by or for our ancestor in the 1700s. History fails to enlighten us. Our family settled in South Australia some time in the mid to late 1800s and we have been natives ever since. One of my cousins still owns the vineyard created by one of those early settlers. I should introduce myself, I am Octavius Klaus Meyer or Otto for short. I currently run our family business of importing and exporting goods between Australia and Europe. 35 Years old and married to a nice Australian girl, Victoria or Vicky for short. We have three children, two girls and a boy, correction, my wife has three children, I have only two girls. The son is actually the child of my warehouse manager and neither him or my wife know that I know. I have nothing against the boy but unless I have a son, a legitimate son, I have no-one to pass the Cuckoo clock too.

I have thought long and hard about revenge, vengeance, payback and burning the bitch and bastard. The problems I have is that my wife regrets the event and legitimately believes the boy is my son, the warehouse manager, Robert Jones, is very good at what he does and good employees are hard to find. That said, I cannot allow them to get away with it. I have a plan and they won't like it.

Step one:

I call Robert into my office at the business

"Bob", I say, "We have a problem. Someone has defrauded me. They have passed something to me as genuine but it is a fake. I have the proof right here." I place an envelope in front of Bob.

He looks at it and as I expected he does not understand what it is.

"Sorry boss", he pronounces it baas with an elongated 'A', he thinks that is what German people like to hear, I have never corrected him. "I do not know what this is, It looks sciency and I never did do well with that at school."

True, I hired him for his management and mathematics skills.

"This, Bob, is a DNA test. It shows that little Klaus it not my child."

Bob acts surprised, maybe he should have studied acting at the Western Australian Academy of Arts with Hugh Jackman, they are about the same age.

"I know you have kindly donated the material that ensured my wife to conceive, however..." I pause dramatically. Not an acting technique but a sales skill to create tension to your sales opponent. "You understand that I cannot let this pass." I look him directly in the eyes. Those guilty, guilty eyes.

Bob's face drops. "Look at me Bob. I know you are a good employee and I do not want to lose your skills so I have a proposal, but you will not like it. Consider the alternatives though. I am a wealthy man, an angry man, a wealthy angry man. an angry wealthy man. Do you get me?"

"Yes, boss. What do you want me to do?"

I lay out my plan and as I expected he did not like it but he can live with it.

For the next month Bob was to get very upset if one of his staff said or did anything that was considered homophobic or offensive to the LGBTQ+ community. He would also start wearing women's underwear but not so anyone could see it. Very occasionally he would be asked by me to wear some makeup such as foundation but nothing obvious. The earrings though, they were new, just plain studs but it was a start to his new life.

Step two:

As mentioned before I know my wife was not aware of her son's heritage but she was aware of her indiscretion, believe she repented to the priest but not to me. That would be corrected today.

"Hi dear, how was your day? How are the kids?"

She gave me her usual kiss on the lips.

"The girls went to school and little Klaus and I went to play group. I think he enjoyed it. They are all asleep now. Why are you home so late?"

"I have issue at the warehouse with Bob."

I saw concern on Vicky's face. Was she going to be exposed?

"I am sure you can handle it dear." She tried to be casual and turned back to the stove.

"Yes, I am handling it. It seems he presented me with a present and had hoped I would not notice."

Vicky stopped and turned to face me, a quizzical look on her face.

I gave her the same DNA results as I gave to Bob. Unlike Bob though, she had studied science and actually has a Science degree from the University. Her smarts was one of the reasons I fell in love with her, her looks did not hurt either but looks may fail. She took a few minutes to read the document before realising the impact.

"Look Victoria, I know this was not your intention but you did betray me. We need to fix this and I do not think divorce or separation is the solution. I have a proposal but I don't think you will like it."

Vicky's eyes started to tear over. She was just a few short steps from crying and I had no intention to cause more hurt that was already done, to her or me.

I gave her my plan. I needed a son, call me patriarchal dominant if you want but to me I was following a tradition that had been in my family for almost 300 years. One artefact to be passed on from father to son. Could I accept that Klaus was my son in every way but DNA? No! I could not. Klaus would be given every opportunity my own flesh and blood have but he would not receive my families clock.

Step three:

The plan was simple, at least to me. Our family would travel to Germany for a 6 month working holiday. Before then I would make several trips there to make some arrangements. One of those was to locate and hire a nanny and teacher or the kids. The secrecy was that the nanny would bear me a son in the traditional manner. When was three months along our family would travel there and our extended family would learn that Vicky expecting again. Lots of photos on Facebook where she actually looks like she was expecting. Mary would also be in some but using clever fat suits from the beginning she never looked like she was gaining weight. Vicky on the other hand used different fat suits to simulate growth. To ensure legitimacy Mary and I would visit the clinics in Vicky's name so that the doctors always thought they were dealing with Vicky. Mary speaks passable English but the German accent did not raise any concerns with the medics.

I flew to Australia a few time to assist Bob with his transition. The month before we left I sent an email to all staff that Bob Jones would now be known as Kylie Jones after his favourite LGBTQ+ supportive artist. Kylie Minogue's mother maiden name is Jones so he, sorry she, considered it a double win. I had to step in a few times with staff to ensure Kylie was respected the same way that Bob was. Overall the transition went well. Kylie started on Hormone Therapy soon after. Kylie became a role model for staff both straight and confused. Maybe I put Bob on a path he should have started himself. I gave him a raise for the good work in the business.

As expected Vicky was not initially happy with her role in the plan but she knew she had done wrong and she needed to assist with making it right. For my part I enjoyed her favours frequently. Now that Mary was in the family way there was no need for me to visit her. Except that one day when Vickie and Mary ambushed me. Turns out that some pregnant women get horny, I had not anticipated that. In hindsight I knew that Vicky was more affectionate but hey, she was already my wife, she was allowed to enjoy me. Mary on the other hand...

I also did not anticipate Mary and Vicky becoming friends.

"Otto, dear, we have a problem"

"Go on?" I was distracted by a proposal from a French wine distributor.

"Mary has needs."

"Does she need an increase in allowance? We can swing that." Again, why would a French wine seller want to sell Australian wine?

"No dear, she needs attention. From you!"

Vicky had my attention now, stuff the wine proposal.

"This Friday the three of us are going to the CUBE restaurant, where you will wine and dine us, well wine me, dine us. Then Fou Fou for some dancing. And finish at the Steigenberger where you will make love to us."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. I made goldfish noises with my mouth. Imagine opening and closing mouth without speaking. And so it happened, We, well Mary organised an overnight baby sitter who would entertain the kids.

So we went, I will not bother with the meal or the dancing but when we got to the hotel it did not take long before the ladies attacked me. At 17 weeks Mary's baby bump had barely started to show and she did not wear the fat suit for our special night. The lingerie of both ladies was spectacular. Mary wore a red Ann Summers bodysuit, I know it was because they told me, all I know it left me speechless. Vickie Was adorned in a Calvin Klein strapless bra and matching bikini bottoms. Flesh coloured so I did not realise she was wearing anything until her dress came off. Three kids did nothing to destroy her figure, her tummy was as tight as ever and there was no droop in her breasts.

Together they pushed me backwards to the bed until I fell onto the soft cloth. My little pregnant surrogate mother to be climbed on and pushed her crotch onto my face. Her perfume left me breathless as well as speechless so I started to lightly nibble at her pleasure centre. Constricted by te fabric I tried to push it aside but found that my wife was holding my arms back, I was left to try and break through the barrier using only my teeth and tongue. The sweet young almost mum was writhing in what I hope was ecstasy but was probably just pleasure. Eventually the gusset allowed me entry and Vickie moved down to release my nether regions from their constriction. My cock was hard as a rock by this stage and my long suffering wife gave a few tentative licks before taking a mouthful, I almost came. Victoria moved over to Mary and kissed her full on the lips before undoing the straps of the body suit allowing it to fall away completely, Mary slid down onto my waiting member and engulfed it in a single attempt. She was so wet and ready. Vickie removed her bikini panties and took the place just vacated my her friend allowing me to lick her trimmed but not shaven pussy. The distraction provided by my wife allowed Mary to fully immerse in her second orgasm she fell forwards pushing my wife away. She kissed me and licked up the enjoyment juices left by both my lovers from my face. Vicky scuttled over and took by still erect member in a reverse cowgirl style, her preferred way to get an orgasm. She did not last long but by so doing extracted my baby making juices into her love canal, I just about passed out. Both ladies lay on either side of me hugging me while holding each others hands. An Otto sandwich. The night did not end there and several position and significant oral presentations were had, I had not considered eating my own creampie but seeing as both Vickie and Mary had do so on each other it seemed rude for me to refuse. I could do it again.

I woke up late from a call from reception advising us that checkout time was in 20 minutes or to pay for another night. I told them to charge my card, I needed a few more hours to recover. The ladies did not stir and I called reception again to send up three continental breakfasts. Our 'normal' lives would soon resume.

I was needed home for a week or so so I was on a 2 stop 30 hour flight back home where I was met by my number 2, Kylie, she filled me in on the business before gushing about her new life. It seems many doors had opened up for her as she was now part of a few women's business groups and had made some quality contacts allowing us entry in new business areas. I was asked to speak to one group about women in business and how the female gender could improve business relations across the board. I could see their ideas and agreed with most but not all. I stand by my belief that you put the most qualified person in a position regardless of their gender, religious or political beliefs. Occasionally those beliefs encroach on their business principles and most of that time a simple discussion over lunch fixes that. Kylie was still Bob as far as training and skills were concerned her gender did not change any of that. I might have started to punish Bob but I am no longer sure that it was not an improvement for the individual. Kylie seems to be thriving and I take solace in that.

Kylie also mentioned Gender Reassignment surgery, not one of my initial goals but if it makes her happy I am willing to support it.

Several contract negotiations later I was on my way back to Baden-Baden where we had made our temporary home with my fat nanny and soon to be expanding wife. Mary was teaching the kids both the German Language and the Australian curriculum that they needed to stay in touch with.

Dinner and dancing for the three of us did occasionally repeat. But not every week.

Two weeks before her due date the kids were shipped back to Australia to stay with my mum and dad to get back into an Australian routine and ready for school. Vickie was not allowed to fly because of her 'condition' and Mary needed to stay in her home country. Two girls and a boy were heartbroken to leave their new friend and mentor behind.

Without the kids around we dispensed with the disguises unless we had to go out. When the time came the midwife assisted us in the home birth. Little William Octavius Meyer entered the world kicking and screaming just like a Germanic warrior should. As far as the midwife was concerned the lady giving birth was Victoria Meyer and recorded the birth certificate as such. Vickie was now expected to look after this son as if it was her own but I do not think she has any issues with it. I do feel sorry for Mary as she had been part of the family for the better part of the year and now she would be left behind.

I called my legal adviser back in Adelaide and discussed some options. I kept it quiet from the ladies in case it does not work.

5 days later I had my answer.

"Marie, is your passport up to date?"

She responded warily "Ja, mijn herr" (Yes, boss.)

"Any chance you want accompany us back to Australia and continue your nanny-ing career with us?"

She just about strangled me with the hug she gave.

Epilogue:

I gave Kylie the opportunity to revert back to Bob but she wanted to stay as Kylie and she did have the re-assignment surgery. She went to Thailand for it, I paid half and she stayed on full pay while recovering. Kylie had opened new business opportunities for us so I was grateful for that. She even joined to Board as a full director a few year later.

Mary came over as a big lady but on arriving and living with us she went on a crash diet and exercise program and was soon her normal self again. Bye makeup and fat suits.

Victoria had no problem accepting William as her own child. She still has some guilt for her mistake with Bob but it has not affected our relationship, I think she found the solution harsh but fair. I sometimes think I had gone overboard but the actual outcome was better than I expected.

Mary and Vickie remain friends and there appears to be no jealousy between them. Like a couple of school girls they frequently stop talking when I enter the room. Every now and then they invite me to go to nice restaurant, some dancing and, well you guess the rest.

Two years after Mary moved in she told Vickie she wanted a child of her own but did not want leave us. Did she know how that could be solved? Well Mary did have a set of twins 10 months later. The father is unknown as far as the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages is concerned but some of us know the truth. Her temporary worker visa was changed to a permanent resident and she was naturalised some years later.

It is true the old saying "Men make plans and God laughs". I never expected this outcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed this in Loving Wives because of the initial betrayal.

I am fully supportive of the LGBTQ+ community and this is not meant to be taken or interpreted as an attack on them. While the MC uses Gender Re-assignment as a punishment it is not the authors intention that it should be used that way. It's a story and not a mirror of real life.

Whether or not German medical staff can see through the subterfuge presented by the MC I cannot say, it was definitely illegal so I will repeat; It's a story and not a mirror of real life.

I have no editors and all factual and grammar mistakes are mine.

Dextera
Dextera
50 Followers