• Authors
  • Dextera

Dextera

Update 2024/02
Sorry I have been away for a while. Just submitted a very short 750 word story.
Not a loving wife tale either but I hope you enjoy it any.

Budding author, dipping my toes in the waves of the Internet's horny citizens.
I tend to write short stories in between real life projects. Most of these are going to be happy endings including reconciliation. I realise that this is not everyone's cup of tea. I get my dopamine hit from knowing that I have created an emotional response in you. so If you Anon and you say something nasty, hey mini orgasm for me. Thank you Anon.

---------------------------------------
OK,
I do not, as a rule, moderate the comments because they are generally feedback of both good and bad quality. I hoped it would make me a better writer. That said ... if you are going to post derogatory comments as anonymous then you are troll and I am going to deleting these. Not to protect myself but I do not think other people need to read your drivel.

I do not follow a formula for writing so some of my tales will not suit everyone. I'd say sorry but; tough luck.
You don't like the story, you have a choice.
- Ignore it and me.
- comment with constructive criticism with a username so I can at least see what contributions you have made to the community.

Location

Terra Australis

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
50Followers
58Following
1My Favorites
13My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Happy Endings

Contact Author

Contact Dextera by clicking here.