All Comments on 'There is a First Time for Everything'

by juliebamagirl

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Girl Grows UP

Girls go from baby girl to woman when their cherry is picked. Tough emotionally, but that's when I grew up. Tell us some sexy 'adventures' now that you have crossed the line.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story about growing up

A very typical first: 'Love 'em and Leave 'em.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Sexy

This is the story of cherry popping with girls. It happens to all of them.

Write some please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A story of life

This scenario is the general introduction to sex for girls UNLESS they get married.

Pretty well written, so some more now that she has her feet on the ground. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just great writing

Wow!! A truthful first time story. I enjoyed the drama, but not the ending. Write some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just poor writing

I usually refran from negative commenting... But this story is just not well written. The repetitive mantra of "Take cock" was childish and distracting. The transitions no well thought out. You need a much better editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Sexy

What a sexy story. Thanks for sharing it with us. PLEASE write some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Memories

Ah memories! A great story of a young girl giving her first to a jerk. We fall in love, lose our girl dreams, giving it to the first guy who says "II love you."

Well written, please write some more. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
1ST TUNE FOR EVERYTHING

mind and body still tingle until the letter, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Undeserving!

That worthless sonofabitch doesn't deserve a hot piece of ass, much less a virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
huh

You do know that The Godfather came out 13 years after Some Like it Hot. Right?

praetorian23praetorian23about 8 years ago
Really?...

Take Cock, Suck Cock...???reads like it was written by a 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet words gets you open up

Yah, experienced guys with sweet words and affectionate attention can win a girls love. They usually give talk about how beautiful you are and lure you into their hands. Once you gave your virginity, he will take you forgranted. After he had enough fill inside you, he will hop on to the next victim. Most of us "fairy tale princess" lose our first to this kind of guy. They know what they want and will get it whatever it takes with speed and control. These are also the men who turned to be womanizer or cheating husbands. Hope mine was given to my husband, I was his first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total load of crap

Please don't put any more rubbish like this on here

WittonWittonabout 8 years ago
Five stars - not formulaic

liked the plot - not all (or even most) deflorations end with a "And they lived happily ever after" I think stories are more erotic the closer they come to what might be reality and yours is unusual in the degree to which it does.

On the writing style: first/third person present POV does allow the author to immerse the reader more completely in the action, and that is good, but she has to be consistent, and you weren't always. The ending, in which the writing shifted to the past tense, was a bit jarring in that regard. It would have been a bit of work but you could have made the protagonist's account regarding "Dear Julie" and what went on in her head after Dennis left for college in the fall before the letter arrived very vivid using the present tense - much more so than in the past tense.

I gave this five stars.

juliegirlmemoriesjuliegirlmemoriesabout 8 years ago
Thank you for your comments

I appreciate your ideas and perhaps touched on a memory or two.

Someone sent me an E-Mail: Yes the story is basically true, my first time. I have no hard feelings about the past. Guys seduce girls, most gals have been hit on successfully at one time or another. After you get 'broken in,' I understood the game better. If you enjoyed my seduction, let me know if you want sequels.

Thank you, Julie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
exciting memories

Your beautiful story brings back not only her first time but a lot of girls at the time and even now for that matter.....I do think that the age has been lowered since we first made love back in the day. I think you should write of your other lovers as they appeared in your life....would be very interesting and sexy.....and thank you for your first effort ....it is very exciting.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
My

Guess would be your story takes place late 50's early 60's.

Yes he was an asshole but so were a lot of us guys back then thinking only of pussy, I've had my share of the sweet young things and they were not all 18 and over when they gave it up.

looking_for_mature_passionlooking_for_mature_passionabout 8 years ago
Bullshit

Absolutely crappy story....no build up....no imagination....

glass-salmonglass-salmonabout 8 years ago
Very good...

Very good descriptions...very hot.

pope32767pope32767about 8 years ago
"Christ, what an asshole"

A pig remains a pig, no matter how much tail-straightener he uses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous