There is Always a Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God... oh God, yes, yes... fuck me.... just fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Samantha squealed and squirmed, taking every inch of his huge throbbing length in her writhing, convulsing body.

Blonde hair fell across her face, swaying from side to side as she knelt on the bed and took the pounding Rob was giving her. His hard thrusts making her perky little tits bounce on her chest every time he bottomed out inside her.

He might have been in his late thirties but he had plenty of stamina and he certainly knew how to pleasure a woman, taking her to heights of sheer bliss that she had never experienced before.

"Shit... shit... oh God.... I'm gonna cum again... oh God...." Groaning with pleasure and pushing back against him Sam urged him to go even deeper.

Behind her Rob grunted with every stroke, ferociously drilling his pulsing rod into her, her pussy cream coating his manhood and oozing out around the base of it.

"Unhh... unhhhhh... yes... oh Jesus... oh Samantha... oh, ohhhhhh!"

With a loud moan he finally lost control and, burying his shaft into the gorgeous blonde one final time, he held it deep inside he and ejaculated into her belly.

Feeling his hard cock throb against her sensitive vaginal walls as it spurted again and again, hosing copious amounts of his seed into her womb, Sam went over the edge for the second time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck... I'm... oh yes... I'm!"

Screaming with delight, her whole body tensing as she felt him start to fill her, before jerking almost uncontrollably as she climaxed for a second time.

"Oh... fuck, fuck... I'm cummiiiinnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

For several long seconds they were frozen together, their shared delight robbing them of the ability to move. Finally, completely spent, Rob collapsed on top of her, pinning her against the bed as the last of his sperm dribbled out of his dick and into her womb.

Then, breathless, he rolled off to the side and pulled her round so she was pressed against him.

"Fucking hell Sam. That was better than I ever imagined." He murmured in her ear, slowly recovering his breath.

"Shit!" Only half listening she freed herself from his arms and stuck a hand between her legs as his semen started to flood out of her gaping slit. "I'm bloody leaking."

Hurriedly jumping up off the bed she made a dash for the bathroom to clean herself up.

"Why did you have to come so much?" She yelled at him as she sat down on the toilet and let his stuff dribble out of her wide-open, well used hole.

"That's your fault. You shouldn't be such a bloody good fuck young lady." Flopping onto the pillow he laughed back at her.

When she returned to the bedroom Rob was laying up in bed, watching her as she took off her stockings before joining him. Snuggling in against him, she put her head on his chest while he began to gently play with her tit.

"I've always fancied you and wondered what it would be like to have you, Samantha." He told her, rolling a sensitive nipple, "And I have to say you exceeded all my expectations."

Giggling she traced a red nailed finger across his chest, "And you did mine as well."

Totally sated Sam let her mind drift away, not really paying attention to anything he was saying, wondering about her husband and what he was doing.

'Would he hate her after tonight?'

'Would he ever stop gambling?'

'Could they ever go back to being a married couple in the future?'

'Would sex with anyone else ever be as good as what she had just experienced?'

Ben wanted to try to make things right between them and stay married, she knew that, but she really had had enough of his addiction. She was certain she no longer loved him although she couldn't just forget they had been together for more than three years.

But she wanted time to herself and now, after the pleasure that Rob had given her when he had fucked her, she knew she needed to decide on what she was going to do.

Her husband had told her that he wanted her to do it hadn't he, and she knew that if she hadn't something dreadful could have happened to him.

In fact, it still might if they didn't pay back the loan in full.

The truth though was that if she had known how good it would be she would have slept with Rob without any prompting from Ben.

She had always thought of Robert Howell as an arrogant, insensitive prick but now she had had to revise her opinions. He was a skilled and forceful lover and had taken her to heights she had never experienced before and now, she wanted more.

Closing her eyes, she lay contentedly in Rob's arms and listened to his steady breathing as they both waited for sleep to take them.

~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Samantha awoke the next morning, the sun was streaming through a gap in the curtains and she found herself completely naked, in a strange bed, with an arm wrapped around her. Blinking it took her a second or two to recall exactly where she was and, more importantly, who she was with.

Rob Howell was spooned up against her, his morning wood pressed between the cheeks of her arse while his arm was draped over her with his hand loosely cupping a breast. It was then that the full understanding of what she had done the previous night came back to her.

She was immediately wide-awake with the realisation that she needed to pee.

As gently as she could Sam extricated herself from his grasp and slipped out of bed looking around for something to put on. Her dress was downstairs and it was hardly suitable for casual around the house wear anyway. That was when she spotted Rob's white shirt from the night before lying on the floor.

It was far too big for her but she put it on anyway, rolling up the sleeves and doing up just two buttons. The tails hung below her backside so she left her knickers on the bedroom carpet and, clad only in her temporary nightwear, she made her way into the kitchen via the bathroom, to find her phone and the coffee.

The mobile came first and as soon as she switched it on it pinged with several messages, all from her husband.

00:13 Are you ok? Please call me. I love you.

00:24 What are you doing? I love you.

00:57 Please call me when you can. I'm sorry.

02:15 Has he fucked you? Please call me.

06:24 I'm so sorry. I love you. Please call me.

Typing quickly, she sent back a message to him;

08:22 I'm fine. Yes, he fucked me.                             Remember this is all down to you.                                                                                                   I'll be home later, when I'm done.

Satisfied with her reply she switched her phone off again and started searching in his kitchen cupboards for the mugs.

She had just got the percolator going when a pair of muscular arms encircled her and two hands started to gently grope her girls through the shirt she had put on.

"You make that shirt look so fucking sexy." Rob murmured in Sam's ear as he nuzzled her neck, "It looks so much better on you than it did on me."

Giggling she leant back against him feeling his hardness pressing against her bottom again.

"Mmmm... looks like someone's horny this morning." Turning her face half way towards his she whispered sexily and ground her backside back into his hardness.

Rob pulled the young blonde around so she was facing him, allowing her arms to encircle his neck as he kissed her roughly. His hand ripping the two buttons on the shirt open so he could slip it inside to grope her bare breasts, pinching the semi-hard nipples.

Surrendering to him again, Sam groaned her submission into his mouth, dropping her hand to reach for the prominent bulge jutting out through the material of his boxer shorts.

"Don't you want to get home to your husband?" He whispered as they kissed.

"Uh-uh, me and him are finished, I meant what I said. And besides you paid for the whole night and that's what you're getting. I want that monster of yours at least one more time." Samantha told him honestly staring into his eyes as she spoke.

"Then who am I to refuse such a delightful and sexy young lady what she wants?"

Regardless of the fact he was fifteen years older than her Samantha was helpless to resist, not that she wanted to. Letting him guide her back and lift her up he sat her on the edge of the table, pulling the shirt wide open while she spread her legs apart.

As he moved between her thighs, she eagerly reached for his shorts dragging them part-way down and allowing his erect prick to spring free. Her slim fingers immediately curled part way around while her eyes stayed fixed on the large throbbing cock standing out like a spear from his crotch as it quivered in her hand.

Licking her lips, she pressed the bulbous head between her puffy outer labia and let it nuzzle into her soaked entrance.

"Please... fuck me, Rob."

Gazing into his eyes she bit her bottom lip when he paused, making her wait as he teased her with tip of his hard meat.

"Oh fuck.... Yes, oh yes.... I want you... to.... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Samantha sighed as he took control and finally sank his full length into her, splitting her cunt wide open again.

"Fucking hell, you are something else Sam." Rob Howell exhaled as he entered her.

He didn't hold back and took her forcefully, lifting her legs up so they rested on his arms, making her lay back onto her elbows as he fucked his thick cock into her pink and very compliant wet pussy.

"Yes, oh yes... fuck me... just fuck me." Groaning with delight she stared into his eyes, her blonde hair tumbling down over her shoulders as her head fell back.

Steadily thrusting his rigid length deep into her cunt, Rob was arousing familiar sensations inside her again, the ripples of pleasure radiating outwards from her core. Barely able to move, all she could do was lay back on the table, legs held wide open, and gaze up at him as he used her for his pleasure.

Beneath her Sam could feel the table rocking back and forth as he drove his erection into her dripping slit, his hips slapping firmly against her arse every time he slammed his full length into her body.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... don't stop... for fuck's sake don't.... stop!"

Her husky voice was getting louder with every stroke of his hard shaft between her puffy pink lips.

"You like that don't you Sam? You like me fucking you?" His fingers gripped her thighs, supporting her legs and holding them wide to give his cock complete unobstructed access to her body.

"Yes... I... I like you... fucking me." She whispered softly.

As she spoke their eyes met again and she stared into his, her heart starting to race even faster. She wasn't sure what he was doing to her but she knew she liked it.

Again, and again, he pumped every inch of his granite-hard pole into the gorgeous blonde's soaking hole, fucking her with an easy rhythm, gradually increasing his tempo as she moaned and squirmed on his dick.

"Yes, yes... it feels so good.... oh God.... you're gonna make me..." Sam gasped, feeling her orgasm rapidly developing.

"Do it baby, cum on my cock." Rob ordered as he began to drive into her even harder, "Cum for me Samantha."

"Oh Rob... I'm gonna.... Cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

She squealed loudly, her eyes closing while her body shuddered uncontrollably as, speared on his rampant organ, her climax overwhelmed her completely.

Coming hard the feelings undulated through her slender form as Rob continued to piston into her pussy, his steady thrusts prolonging the ecstasy she felt.

"Fuck... oh Rob... I'm gonna... cum... againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Unable to hold back Sam came for the second time, not a huge orgasm on this occasion but also not a continuation of the first, her body bucking in the throes of the delight his huge prick was creating in her.

No sooner had that climax passed than she felt another beginning, then another, each peak rolling into the next as he pounded into her relentlessly.

"Oh shit... shit.... I can't stop cuuummmminnggggggggggggg!"

Shrieking and squirming was just about all Samantha could manage to do as she was vigorously and thoroughly fucked.

She lost count of the number of times she came on his magnificent weapon before, roaring in triumph, Rob finally erupted inside her, filling her womb with another load of his baby making seed.

"Fuck... aaahhhh.... Fuck... Sam... I'm... aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Ramming his manhood deep into her body, his hands pulled her onto him as he pumped his sperm into her perspiring, exhausted form.

Neither of them spoke for the next couple of minutes as they remained tied together, his dick spasming inside her every so often to dribble more semen into her belly.

Eventually though, he slipped out of her pussy, his cock softening sufficiently to just fall out of Sam's gaping slit followed by a gush of his pearly white man cream.

"Jesus Christ, you are one fucking amazing woman Samantha." He sighed when he had finally gotten his breath back.

She giggled, slowly pushing herself upright, "Well you're not so bad yourself."

Finding some kitchen roll she cleaned up between her thighs before turning her attention to making the coffee she had started earlier.

Pouring two steaming mugs Sam brought them back to the table and deposited herself on Rob's lap, the shirt still unbuttoned allowing his hand to slip inside to tenderly play with her breasts.

"Well, I guess that pays back the thousand in interest." She announced after a few minutes.

Rob gently squeezed her tit, toying with the hard teat, "It certainly does and it was worth every fucking penny."

"So, five or maybe six more nights will pay off the debt?" Biting her bottom lip, her voice sounded slightly hesitant as she suggested her repayment terms, hoping he would agree to them.

"That's a very tempting offer and I might just take you up on one of those nights." He chuckled, squeezing her a little tighter against him, "But not for another thousand."

Perplexed Samantha looked at him with a surprised expression and exclaimed, "What? Why not?"

Continuing to fondle her girls he laughed again, "You're getting above yourself. I just wanted to show little miss prim and proper that you're just another little scrubber. If the price was right, you'd drop your knickers like anyone else, and you did."

"You bastard!" Hissing angrily at him she moved to get up.

"I'm teasing you sweetheart." Smiling he pulled her back down onto his lap, "Calm down. You're a lot more than a common slapper and you still paid off a grand's worth of interest on the loan, didn't you?"

Sitting there, Sam could feel the tears start to well up in her eyes as he humiliated her even more than her husband had. She didn't even stop him toying with her tits as she sniffled trying to stop herself from crying in front of him.

"I.... I suppose... so. But... I thought we... we would.... You know, for the rest of the money." She stammered between breaths.

"What.... fuck?" He grinned at her with amusement, "Samantha, I can get pussy whenever I want and for a lot cheaper, if I have to pay for it. Yours is pretty special I'll give you that and you're a looker for sure but it's still just a cunt."

"But...."

"No buts sweetheart. I've always fancied you and wanted to try you out and now I have." He leered at her, dropping his hand down between her legs to run a finger along her slit.

"And did I meet up to your expectations?" She retorted somewhat sarcastically.

"You did and more but you're still just another little scrubber." He winked at her, "Although I will admit you're still very, very fanciable."

"So, we still need to find the money to pay you back?"

"Absolutely, but I'm sure a girl with your talents can work out ways to earn it. There are always plenty of opportunities for good looking girls like yourself."

She looked at him for a minute wondering what he was suggesting, taking her time before responding.

"What sort of opportunities are you talking about?"

"Little miss prim might not like them." He said knowingly, one of his fingers gently teasing her clit.

She shrugged, trying hard to ignore what was happening between her thighs.

"So, tell me what they are then."

He paused for a moment, as if considering what to say before speaking.

"I know a few people but it depends on what you are willing to do to pay off your husband's debt?"

"Well, I need to look for another job but...."

"Yeah, I heard you got made redundant." He gave her a sympathetic look, "But I understand you didn't earn that much anyway. And you'd make a lot more working for some of the guys I know."

"What guys?" Samantha looked at him suspiciously as she contemplated what he was saying, "What sort of work are we talking about?"

"There's more to me than just a bit of money lending sweetheart. I have friends who own a couple of clubs and another who has an.... agency. A girl with a body like yours could earn decent money just working a couple of nights a week."

"Exactly what sort of work are we talking about?" Sam enquired solicitously, wriggling slightly as he continued to play with her sex.

He smirked salaciously at her, his eyes roaming over her body.

"Lap dance clubs, an escort agency."

"Are you suggesting I become a stripper or a whore?" Samantha's eyes widened as she asked incredulously after a shocked pause.

"Like I said, with tips and private dances a looker like you could earn a decent amount most evenings. And as an escort you could make even more."

Her mind went over what he had just said and she sat quietly mulling over his suggestion.

She was currently unemployed and she knew they had to pay back the loan somehow. Also, she would have bills and rent to pay after her husband moved out. Where would she find the cash to do all that by herself without a job.

'Could she really take her clothes off in front of a room full of men?'

'Could she have sex with a stranger. For money?'

'How much money was he talking about?'

'What else was she going to do?'

The idea of stripping in a club for money or working as a prostitute wasn't totally unappealing, perhaps in the right circumstances she thought it might be something she could do.

"Also, I sometimes hear of... what would you call them... business opportunities I guess, that need a little assistance from someone just like you." Rob interrupted her thoughts.

"Business opportunities? Like what?" She was more than a little intrigued by this statement.

"Oh, different things. Maybe an acquaintance needs some company for the weekend or an event, maybe a little modelling or filming, all sorts of things." He leered at her again.

"Are you suggesting I become some sort of porn star as well?" Indignant she sat upright on his lap.

"Call it whatever you like to make it dignified, but it is what it is. All I'm saying is there might be other, different, opportunities to pay me back." He continued teasingly.

"Such as?"

"Oh, I don't know. Things come up all the time." He was still being evasive.

"And just how many of these 'opportunities' do you have in mind for me?" Her tone was rather caustic as she pressed him.

"Hmmm.... Hard to say. But don't get ahead of yourself. Why not just think about it for a day or two." He continued to play with her, making her breathe heavily as he stimulated her clitoris.

"And if I don't do what you suggest?"

He frowned, "Whatever you do you owe me the outstanding balance and if you don't pay that then your husband might suffer. It's simple, if you don't want to see him spending a long time in the hospital."

Speechless Sam sat on his lap for a minute trying to gather her thoughts. Rob Howell had just gone from being a sexy charmer back to being the world's number one arsehole.