There is Always a Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, with her wanting Ben to go she would need to earn a living somehow, just to survive and keep a roof over her head. She was well aware the she couldn't do that on a TA's pay, that was for certain

"Fine! If that's what it takes to pay off our debt, I'll do whatever l have to do then." She stood up mustering as much self-respect as she could, "Now I'm gonna take a shower."

With that she got up off his lap and walked away, picking up her discarded dress on the way, and headed for the bathroom.

Furious with him and with herself she wondered, not for the first time, just how she had got into this mess. Of course, she knew that her husband was to blame, if it wasn't for his gambling problem she wouldn't be here.

Blaming Rob Howell for it wasn't rational, he was just doing what any businessman in his position would do really, although she couldn't condone the threat of violence.

No, she had to sort this out for herself. She was on her own from now on and all Rob was doing was suggesting a way that she could help herself.

The warm water had just started to run down her body when he joined her.

"You don't mind, do you?" Grinning, his hands slid around her to cup both of her small firm tits allowing him to roll the sensitive buds with his fingers.

"Be my guest!" Sam arched her spine and replied rather tartly, "I'm just a whore... remember."

She tried to remain completely unresponsive but the problem with that was the things his hands were doing and the sensations he was creating in her body. Her nipples were throbbing painfully while the dark areola surrounding them had puckered tightly and she could feel her will power rapidly ebbing away as the older man teased her into a state of arousal yet again.

Sighing resignedly, she surrendered to him.

He was just too sexy to resist.

Pulling her around to face him he kissed her, the water cascading over their bodies as their lips met.

Sam shivered and slipped her arms about his neck, completely capitulating when his tongue probed into her mouth to find hers.

Rob knew she was his now and soon guided her onto her knees before him.

"Time for you to do some work, sweetheart."

Looking up at him she felt her pulse rate speeding up as her hand took a hold of his semi-hard prick, stroking it lightly and guiding the tip towards her waiting mouth.

Licking her lips, she paused for a moment then took him between them, tasting the remnants of their previous coupling on his manhood.

"Murrrrrrmmmmmmm... Uuuurrrmmmmmm... Guurrrrruummmmm!"

Bobbing her head as the shower flowed over her, she started to suck greedily on his rapidly swelling shaft.

With her red lips forming an O around his now pulsing girth and his erection fully restored Samantha looked up at him, expectantly, waiting for his guidance.

"That feels so good but I want more. Up on your feet darling." He instructed her and she quickly obeyed, letting him turn her around to face the tiled wall.

Sam barely had time to spread her legs before he drove up into her from behind, his hard shaft splitting her open again and lifting her completely off her feet for a moment.

"Oh fuck... yes... yeeessssssssssssssssssss!" Gasping out loud, her head jerked up and her eyes opened wide, when his large solid rod filled her.

With her fingers splayed against the wet tiles she balanced on the balls of her feet as Rob ploughed her hard. Not holding back, he hammered his prick into her cunt, her labia gripping around his thick shaft to cushion every stroke.

"Unghh... aaahhh... unnghhh... fuck... oh fuck, fuck.... yes, yes, yes... aaahhhhhhh." Samantha grunted and squealed, his full length completely spearing her well used fuck hole on each thrust.

Grabbing her hair, he yanked her head back, giving himself purchase to increase his tempo, his hips slapping her arse loudly as he continued to pump his dick into her.

Pounding his manhood between her nether lips with increasing urgency she knew he wasn't going to last very long, but then neither was she.

"Unghh... Unhhhh... oh fuck Sam... I'm gonna...fucking...." He grunted and panted behind her as his body started to spasm uncontrollably.

"Fuck, fuck... oh shit... shit...Rob you're... gonna... make.... me...."

Convulsing wildly, her clenching slit speared on his manhood, she went over the top.

"Cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

A high-pitched shriek accompanied her orgasm, her body shuddering and jerking through another climax.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk.... Sam!" Burying his cock in her one last time he ejaculated into her again, filling her belly with yet another ample deposit of his sperm.

Panting breathlessly, he pulled her back against him and she let him hold her as the remnants of her orgasm slowly faded away leaving her slightly breathless.

Once his breathing was normal Rob eased his prick out of her and turned off the water before reaching for a towel to dry himself, handing her a second one.

"Thank you." She said flatly as she started to wipe her body down.

"You are a hell of a fuck Sam. I think any of my associates would enjoy meeting you." He told her grinning salaciously at the young blonde.

"So, tell me, what's the going rate for a whore these days?"

He tightened his lips, "Calling you a whore makes you sound cheap and you certainly aren't that young lady, so I prefer to use the term escort instead."

"Ok, what's the rate for an escort then?" Sam asked him, her tone more than a little sarcastic.

"Depends. If it's an hour I'd call it £150 to £200 but for a night I'd make it £500 at least."

"And the other things?" Her question was delivered rather sharply.

"Well, a good stripper who offers a little extra can make around 300 a night. But like I said opportunities arise all the time. If you don't like it blame it on your husband. He was the one who took out the loan." Rob turned to leave the bathroom and then paused, "And remember no one is making you do it. You always have a choice."

Silently she ran her fingers through her wet hair before gathering up her clothes. Slipping her panties and dress back on she didn't bother with her stockings, rolling them up and shoving them in her bag.

After tidying herself up as best she could, she sat downstairs to wait for her taxi to arrive and contemplated what she was going to do.

'Could she actually do what he was suggesting?'

'How was she going to cope with being by herself?'

'Where would Rob fit into her life?'

Her last thought shocked her.

'Did she actually want Rob Howell in her life?'

Almost instantly she realised, with a shock, that she did.

That was when there was the toot of a car horn from outside jerking Sam back to the present moment and she got up to go.

"Text me when you've decided and I'll make the arrangements if you want?" Rob pulled her against him and kissed her one last time.

As his lips found hers, she yielded to him again, and returned the kiss fervently, her arms encircling his neck and her body pressing tightly to his.

In that instant she answered her own question; she knew she wanted him as more than a friend.

Breaking apart she gazed into his eyes feeling her heart start to race again before stepping away, "I'll... I'll be in touch."

"Sam... I...." His voice seemed to be tinged with apprehension and she felt he was about to say more, "I... I'll be here...."

"I.... I know."

Suddenly she wanted to stay. To let him hold her again and to feel wanted by him.

She shook her head, she had to go home.

Leaving his house, she could feel the conflicting emotions inside of herself; on the one hand there was her husband Ben while on the other was Rob Howell.

Putting both of them aside for the moment she slid into the back of the taxi and closed her eyes.

Samantha could imagine what the taxi driver must have thought as she climbed into his cab wearing the sluttiest little blue dress you could imagine. He even angled his mirror down to look at her legs as she sat there, uncaring about what he could see.

Remembering her husband, she turned her mobile on.

Ping!

Her phone went off immediately and she checked the screen to find she had missed two calls and had several more messages from him.

08:25 I know it's my fault. I'm sorry. I love you.

08:40 What are you doing? Call me please.

08:59 Please call me. Please.

09:31 I know you despise me now but I'm worried about you.                             Please call me.

10:43 Where are you? What are you doing?

Sam smiled to herself; her husband was obviously getting very agitated and was worried about her. It would serve him right for all the heartache he'd put her through.

11:58 On my way home, be back soon.

She sent a text to him before turning off her phone.

Not that she cared about what he felt. She was alone, certainly for the moment and possibly for the foreseeable future.

Closing her eyes, she relaxed back in the seat and went over the multitude of other things she had to think about.

'Could she actually work as a whore?'

'How far would she be willing to go?'

'Would her husband still be at home when she got back?'

And even more importantly now.

'Would Rob Howell be part of her life?'

Arriving outside her flat, Samantha paid the cabbie and made a dash for the front door hoping none of the neighbours were watching her come home at midday in last night's dress....