There is Always a Choice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I told you hon. It's your body, you do what you want with it but you're the one that wants to pay off your debt.... to him."

Peter turned to Sarah, "Are you two together?"

"No... we're just friends." She responded quickly.

"Ah right, of course. You're Rob Howell's girlfriend, aren't you?" Peter Yates' expression was one of sudden realisation.

"I was.... now I'm just looking to pay him what I owe him."

"It was that just after Casey I thought.... he wouldn't...."

"Casey? Who was Casey?" Samantha looked at him confused.

"He never told you about her?"

Shaking her head, she gave him an inquisitive look.

"She is.... or I should say was," Peter corrected himself, "an escort. She worked for me."

"And her and Rob... they were..." Sam enquired quietly.

"She was his girlfriend for nearly two years."

"Oh, I didn't know that. So, what happened?"

He took a deep breath thinking for a moment before responding.

"Look I never told you this, if he asks. Ok?"

"Well, I don't think he will now, we broke up." She snorted, "But yeah, strictly confidential."

"It all ended a couple of years ago. Casey is Australian. She had made her money as a whore and wanted to quit and go home. That was when she asked him to go with her."

"Did he... love her?"

Pete shrugged, "In all honesty I don't know. He really cared for her I do know that. She was great fun to be with and he told me the sex was amazing but she mucked him about so, I'm not sure if it was actually love."

"Mucked him about?"

"Yeah, she'd sometimes just disappear for weeks at a time with some guy she'd met. Then she'd reappear and want to make up with him."

"Is that why he didn't go with her?"

"Partly that and partly because everything he has is here. He would have had to start from scratch out there. And besides he has a criminal record from when he was younger. They would probably have classed him as an undesirable."

"Oh, I see." She sat back and thought for a minute.

"Look, I'll make us all a coffee and give you a chance to think." Peter suggested, getting up and leaving the room.

For the next few minutes Sam sat with Sarah, neither of them speaking, as she contemplated everything she had been told.

"What do you think?" She eventually broke the silence and asked her friend.

"It's down to you but I have to admit the money must be very tempting."

Samantha sighed almost regretfully, "It is and I know I have to pay him back somehow."

"Look Sam, I'm not going to judge you whatever you decide to do."

"You're sure?"

Sarah grinned, "Yeah, I'm sure."

"So, have you made a decision, Samantha? We'd love to have a girl like you on our books." Just then Peter returned and placed the three cups on the small table.

She considered her answer for a moment,

'How else could she repay the money if she didn't do it?'

'Could she actually go through with it and have sex with a stranger?'

They were questions she had asked herself time and time again and now, just like then, she still didn't have the answers.

"I guess I'm in." Her eyes never wavered from his although her voice shook slightly as she spoke.

"Wonderful." The agency boss smiled, "Let's get the paperwork done and I'll need a couple of photos to get you started while I organise a proper shoot for you."

"Oh yes, yes of course."

Once they had finished with the first part of the admin and drank their coffee Peter retrieved a digital camera from his desk drawer.

"Shall we adjourn next door. It's more suitable." He suggested.

Letting Sam go ahead with the agency's boss Sarah followed a step or two behind as they went into the other room; a typical lounge, mostly filled with a sofa and two armchairs as well as a few other items of furniture.

"Are you happy with showing your face in the photos?" He asked while fiddling with the camera controls, "It generally helps you get more work if the client can see your face."

"Err... could I start with it obscured and then maybe change it later?"

"Of course." He smiled reassuringly, "Now if you could just stand by the door, please."

He got her to pose, leaning with her arm against the door frame, and snapped off a couple of pictures before getting her to move to the couch.

Getting her to sit normally with her legs crossed he took two more; one facing the camera and the other with her head turned away.

"Can you slip your dress off now?"

Sam had been expecting him to ask but it was still a surprise and she glanced at Sarah for some moral support before reaching to undo her zipper.

"Perfect." Peter stated succinctly, quickly taking a few more photos of her in her underwear. There was one of her sitting, a couple standing and finally one of her kneeling with her arms folded across her chest, her bra straps slipping down her arms.

"And finally topless, if you're happy with that?

"I guess so." Samantha replied uncertainly and unhooked her bra before tentatively slipping it off while she was still kneeling in front of the sofa.

"Now cross your arms under your boobs."

She did as instructed pouting at the camera while he clicked away.

"Excellent."

"And turn sideways."

Again, she posed as he asked.

The agency boss grinned, snapping off another couple of pictures to finish.

"Perfect. That should do until we can set up a proper shoot."

She gave him a small smile in return as she picked up her bra.

"So, Sam exactly what are you prepared to do on a date? I need to put that on your profile." Peter asked as he and her friend watched her get dressed.

"Oh err... normal stuff, I guess. I hadn't really thought about it."

"Sex obviously, oral both ways, kissing and lingerie then?"

Sam nodded, "Yeah, all of those."

"Anal?"

"Oh err... maybe I suppose. I don't know really. I've never..."

"Ok, no problem, we'll leave it out for the moment. Now how about water sports, bondage, role play, providing a girlfriend experience?"

"Err... Oh I... I don't know... I guess role play would be ok and the girlfriend thing. As for bondage I don't mind a little but nothing excessive." She agreed after taking a few seconds to think about it, "But I don't know about pee play... it sounds disgusting."

"Just consider it. Some guys will pay a lot for it." Peter suggested writing all her choices down.

After completing the remainder of the paperwork and filling in her personal details for the agency website the two girls said their farewells to Peter, who said he would be in touch soon, and left.

"Can we get a coffee or a drink somewhere? I think I need to talk about what I just did." Sam said as soon as they were in the car.

"Sure hon."

Ten minutes later Sarah pulled into the car park of a quiet pub and, after ordering drinks, the pair of them found themselves a quiet table in the bar.

"Ok. What did you want to talk about?" Sam's friend took a mouthful of wine from her glass and asked.

"Did I do the right thing? Maybe I should have thought about going back to school work?" It was Sam's turn to take a sip of her white wine.

"Are you kidding?" Sarah laughed, "After what he said about how much money you can make, I'm thinking about doing it."

"You mean working as an escort?"

"I mean, fucking other guys... for money." Her friend stated bluntly, "You get paid and laid. It sounds perfect."

The two women looked at each other for a moment and then broke into a fit of giggles drawing them a lot of attention from the few men drinking in the bar.

"Are you serious?" Sam asked a good few minutes later when they managed to get themselves under control.

"Well, I'll see how you get on with it first."

She frowned, "If anyone books me and if I actually have the courage to go and meet them."

"It's Rob, isn't it? You're thinking about him."

Sam thought about it for a moment,

'She really couldn't deny what she felt for him.'

'Did he really mean what he had said?'

'More importantly, could she actually have sex with someone for money?'

"Yes, it is. I love him and the thought of being with anyone else... makes me feel like I'm cheating on him." Samantha finally answered.

"He called you a slut, Sam. Told you to become a whore to pay him back."

"I know he did but it doesn't stop me loving him."

Sarah shook her head, "You're a lost cause, do you know that?"

Samantha didn't answer. She knew her friend was right.

Sitting in silence they finished their drinks and then headed home.

For the next couple of days Sam was totally on edge, sitting around and jumping every time the phone rang, expecting to hear from Peter Yates, despite him telling her it would take a little time to get her on the website.

"Ok enough is enough. We're going out tonight." An exasperated Sarah finally said to her.

"What! No, I don't want to."

"Yes, you do. You need to get dressed up and forget about Robert Howell, meet a man and stop worrying about that bloody phone ringing."

Continuing to protest Samantha eventually, albeit rather reluctantly, surrendered to her friend's pestering and agreed to go on a girl's night out.

"So, are you going to tell me where we're going?" Sam came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, rubbing her hair dry with another.

"Why do you need to know?"

"Because I need to decide what to wear."

"Hmmm." Sarah thought for a moment, "That blue dress you have in the wardrobe would be good."

Sam paled, "I can't wear that. I... I wore it...."

"When you first slept with Rob? Yes. I know."

"And it doesn't cover much either." The blonde added, "I'll settle for a skirt and top."

"Well, as long as it's short and skimpy it will be perfect for The Cartouche."

"The where?" Samantha looked at the other girl enquiringly.

"It's sort of a bar cum club." Sarah informed her nonchalantly, "The perfect place for you to get over that bastard."

Groaning inwardly, Sam pictured the sort of place her friend was taking her as she sat down and started to brush out her hair and put on her make-up. Deciding if she was going out, she would at least make an effort so she felt good about herself she went all in to look her best; mascara on her false eyelashes, a dark bronze eye shadow and some eye liner along with a shiny pink lip gloss.

Sliding a white lace thong up her legs she fastened the matching little lacey bra over her boobs before turning her attention to the rest of her outfit.

Selecting a short black pleated skirt that came to mid-thigh on her she deliberated over a top for a while then chose a leopard print off the shoulder slip-on that didn't reveal to much of her chest.

Finally, she slipped on her 3" stiletto heels to finish.

"Well, will I do?" Doing a twirl Sam asked, resigned to having to go out.

"Perfect." Sarah told her, looking equally as hot in a tight black, strapless minidress, "Now let's go have some fun."

Collecting their bags, the two girls headed out of the door to the Uber that was waiting for them.

It was just a short drive later that they exited their cab and walked through the entrance into The Cartouche. The bar was exactly what Samantha had anticipated; loud, dimly lit and filled with scantily clad women and predatory men.

After pushing to the bar and getting themselves a drink, they found a space by a high table where they could stand and put their glasses down.

"What do you think?" Sarah had to raise her voice to be heard over the music.

"It's great. Can we go home now?"

The brunette laughed, "No. We need to find you a man."

Samantha looked around the bar, "Seriously? One of these?"

"They'll look better after a few drinks." Sarah giggled lifting her glass and making Sam laugh along with her, despite her reservations.

"I doubt it." Samantha informed her friend when she stopped chuckling.

Finishing their wine, the two of them took to the small dance floor a few minutes later.

Gyrating to the music and ignoring the lecherous looks of the males standing around watching, Samantha was able to push her problems and concerns to the back of her mind.

"Ain't seen you here before." He pushed between her and her friend and leaned in close to speak into Sam's ear.

Guessing he was probably in his early twenties she looked at him disapprovingly. Around 5' 10" with collar length brown hair he didn't really do anything for her but she was here to enjoy herself and he might do to buy her a drink or two.

"That's because I haven't been here before." She looked past him to see his friend was talking to Sarah.

"My lucky night then." He grinned back at her, "I'm Chris by the way."

"Samantha."

The music was too loud to hold a proper conversation so Chris continued to dance with Sam while Sarah seemed happy enough with his friend.

"Drink?" He leaned in close again and asked.

She looked at Sarah for confirmation before nodding and letting Chris guide her through the other dancers to an empty booth near the far end of the bar.

"Well, what do you think?" Sarah asked as the pair of them sat down while the two men went to get the drinks.

"About?"

"These two? They seem ok, don't they?"

Sam looked at her friend pointedly, "Ok for what exactly?"

"To have a few drinks with? Go back to their place maybe? Have a good time."

"You mean am I going to sleep with him?" Sam asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Basically, yes. After all, if you get a phone call from the agency won't that be what you're going to be doing. Letting a virtual stranger fuck you for money?"

Before she could respond Chris and his friend, Jordan, returned with the drinks and, handing her a glass of wine, he slid in alongside her.

"Thanks." She said, squirming slightly when he put his arm around her.

Across the table Sarah grinned and raised an eyebrow eliciting a frown from Sam in return.

"So, what brings you here tonight?" Chris looked between the two of them.

"I...."

"Sam here just broke up with her boyfriend and needs someone to show her a good time." Sarah interrupted with a suggestive smile.

"Really!" He smirked pulling Sam a little closer against him.

Sitting uncomfortably with his arm about her shoulders she wondered what she was actually doing here.

'Could she sleep with Chris?'

'Would it really help her get over Rob?'

'Why didn't he want her anymore?'

One thing she was certain of was that her friend was right when she had said sleeping with a guy she had just met wasn't any different to working as an escort. If she couldn't do it with Chris how would doing it with a paying client be any different.

Pushing her concerns away Sam looked up and, to her great surprise, found that Sarah was already exchanging spit with Jordan. So, when Chris pulled her round towards him, she didn't react one way or the other. His mouth found hers, his tongue forcing its way between her lips and Samantha closed her eyes as the kiss deepened.

She had missed Rob's kisses and the way they had aroused her, sending her heart rate soaring. Expecting something similar from Chris she didn't resist and her lips parted for her to accept his tongue.

Moments later she broke away when she found it was without the passion she was anticipating.

"Everything ok?" Chris asked.

"Yeah... sure." Sam replied with a nervous smile wondering what was wrong with her.

'If she couldn't enjoy kissing an attractive guy, how would she cope with letting a middle-aged unappealing lecher fuck her for money?'

As she sipped her drink it was the one thought that filled her head.

For the next couple of hours, the two girls enjoyed themselves having a few drinks and dancing, although Samantha avoided doing anything more than let Chris kiss her a few times.

"Jason suggested we all go back to his place." Sarah told a slightly tipsy Sam during a visit to the bathroom.

"I'm not sure I want to."

"Oh, come on it'll be fun and besides it's just what you need." Sarah said insistently, "To get yourself laid and get thoughts of that bastard out of your head."

"I don't know...."

"Let's just go for a bit. See how you feel when we get there." Her friend persisted, "If you can't fuck a good-looking guy like Chris how will you cope with some dirty old man paying you for it?"

"Ok, I suppose so." Sighing reluctantly Samantha agreed as they made their way back to the two men.

Finishing their drinks, the four of them left the bar and took an Uber for the twenty-minute drive back to Jason's apartment.

Once inside Sam found herself sitting on the sofa alone with Chris as Jason immediately led Sarah off to his bedroom.

"You ok babe?" Chris asked her, slipping his arm around her shoulders.

"Um... yeah fine." She replied quietly, feeling more than a little apprehensive at the prospect of having sex with him.

Without another word he pulled her towards him and kissed her, his mouth moulding to hers while his tongue forced its way between her lips to play against hers.

Closing her eyes, Sam didn't respond and just allowed him to kiss her.

Taking her lack of resistance to mean she was willing Chris slid a hand up under her top, his fingers curling around her tit to grope her left breast through her skimpy little bra.

'I can do this?'

'It's just sex.'

'If I can't do it now, how will I cope with a paying client?'

As he continued to kiss her, she tried to focus on what her friend had said to her.

"Oh fuck." Sam gave up thinking and surrendered, gasping into his mouth as her nipples hardened.

Despite herself she was becoming aroused, she hadn't had sex since she had split up with Rob and now Chris's fingers were sending tremors of pleasure through her body as he kissed her and fondled her two girls. Pushing up her bra to expose her bare flesh his rough palm quickly covered her soft mound, the hardened bud pressing against his skin and sending a warm flush through her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh.... shit!" Shuddering Sam groaned, her mouth pressed to his, as for a moment, she forgot where she was and who she was with.

Dropping his hand down onto her leg he started to trace his fingers up the inside of her thigh caressing lightly towards the prize waiting for him at the top. Teasing her he took his time before finally running the tips of his fingers along the wet gusset of her white panties.

"Aaaahhhh!" Clinging to him Sam groaned at his touch, the sensations already building deep inside her.

Encouraged by her apparent acquiescence Chris hooked her thong aside, his fingers searching for her moist entrance.

Her legs parted a little wider, her eyes closing tighter, while her heart began to race as he felt her wetness, massaging it around her labia before teasing her swollen button.

"Oh god... yessssssssss!" Sam hissed when he slipped a single digit inside her wet sex.

Feeling her pussy clutch on his finger he started to pump deeper into her, continuing to stimulate her clit with his thumb at the same time.

"Oh yes... oh Rob... yes, yes." Unable to stop herself she whimpered her boyfriend's name into his mouth.

"That's it baby... you like that don't you?" Adding a second finger and stretching her moist slit open Chris smirked lustfully in her ear.

His voice jerked Sam back to reality and the fact that the guy fingering her wasn't her boyfriend.

Opening her eyes and realising what was happening she grabbed his wrist and dragged his hand out from between her legs, pushing herself away from him at the same time, "What! No... no stop... get off me, I can't..."

"Hey, what's up babe?" He sat back grinning, "Would you prefer to go back to my place so we can be alone?"

"No... no, I can't do this... stop it, I don't want to..." She backed further away from him her shriek echoing around the room.