There is Always a Choice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck. You were all over me just now you fucking crazy bitch."

Chris grabbed her arms clearly starting to get extremely angry.

"No... I wasn't.... I... I can't... I want to go home."

"Yes, you fucking can." He leered at her trying to push his hand up under her skirt again, "You know you want it."

"Get off me.... get off... I don't want to." Sam screamed trying again to push him away from her.

"Sam? What's up hon?" Her friends voice made them both stop.

Finally pushing Chris off her she got up and turned towards Sarah who had stopped what she was doing with Jordan and, holding her dress in front of her, had come out of the bedroom to see what the noise was about.

"Can we just go. Please... I don't want to do this. I want to go." Sam looked at her friend as she started to cry.

"Sure hon, just let me get my dress on." Sarah glared at Chris and disappeared back inside the bedroom.

"Why the fuck are you leaving?" Chris was really annoyed now, "You some sort of fucking prick tease?"

"I'm going because I don't want to sleep with you." Sam glowered at him.

"You're a fucking psycho." He snarled clearly angry that he wasn't going to get to fuck her.

"Are you coming?" She looked at Sarah who had now emerged with her dress on and started towards the door.

Sarah shrugged and glanced at Jason, "Sorry. Maybe another time."

Leaving the flat and the two, still cursing, men behind, Sarah called an Uber on her phone and a few minutes later the two girls were seated in the back of the cab on their way home.

"This is about Rob, isn't it?" She asked Sam as the car pulled away from the kerbside.

Sniffling back the tears Samantha nodded, "I'm sorry but.... I couldn't do it with Chris. I love Rob."

"I know you do hon. I'm just worried how you'll manage when you get a booking with the agency."

"Don't you mean if I get one?"

Sarah laughed, "Are you kidding. You're fucking gorgeous. You'll get the phone call before you know it."

'How would she react if the call came?'

'If she couldn't sleep with Chris, how could she have sex with a paying client?'

'Why couldn't she forget about Rob?'

Mulling things over during the drive home and then later as she lay in bed, she wondered just what the future held for her.

Sarah was working for the next couple of days and not having much to do Sam spent a lot of time thinking about her situation; about Ben, about what she was intending to do and, especially, about Rob.

'His previous girlfriend had been an escort?'

'Had he been in love with her?'

'Should she divorce Ben now?'

'Could she become a whore?'

It was the same thoughts, in some shape or form, that filled her mind for most of her days. However, more than anything else she missed Rob. Not being with him left a gap in her life that she found impossible to fill no matter what she tried.

She had almost made up her mind to go to his house and beg him to take her back when the call she was dreading finally came.

"Hello." Unthinking Sam picked up her phone when it rang.

"Hello Samantha, It's Peter."

"Oh, hi Peter." Immediately her heart started to race and she felt her stomach tighten into a hard ball.

"I've had an enquiry. A gentleman would like to meet you on Friday."

"Err... yeah sure, I guess. How long does he want?"

"He would like you for the night if that's possible?"

Her mind went to the money a whole night's booking would bring, "Err... yeah... I suppose... I mean yes, that's... that's fine."

"Good, I'll send you through the details."

Closing the call she sat back, her heart thudding with dread against her ribs, and reflected on what she had just agreed to.

'Could she actually do it?'

Deciding she needed a glass of wine she went to the kitchen and poured one before sitting back on the sofa and thinking about what the upcoming Friday night would bring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I really do this?" Samantha asked Sarah as she rolled the black stockings up her legs, settling the elasticated tops around her thighs.

She had spent the best part of two hours bathing, shaving her legs and vulva before carefully applying her make-up in preparation for her first client.

After brushing out her hair she glued on her false eyelashes before putting on a dark blue eyeshadow and then carefully using her eyeliner pen to add the upswept lines she wanted. That done she applied a layer of mascara on her lashes to lengthen and darken them even more until she was satisfied with how she looked.

The whole time she had been getting herself ready she had pushed the thought of the coming night from her mind but now she was actually dressing for her date it all came back to torment her.

"That's for you to decide hon." Sitting on the bed Sarah replied.

"But if I don't do it how else do I pay him back?"

"There's always a choice. If you really want to you can find some other way to do it, I'm sure."

"Can you think of one that will pay me as much and as quickly?"

Sarah shook her head, "Unfortunately no."

"Then I'd best finish getting ready." Samantha sighed resignedly.

Slipping the lacey black thong up her stockinged legs and settling it over her mound she fastened the hooks on the matching bra behind her back, before putting on the red dress she had worn to the interview at the agency.

With her high-heeled shoes on her feet she took one last glance in the mirror and, happy with how she looked, picked up her bag ready to go.

"Wish me luck." Sam stated flatly as she opened the door to leave, "I'll see you some time tomorrow I guess."

"Just try and enjoy it hon." Her friend smiled at her, "Remember it's just sex."

Organising an Uber for herself, Samantha arrived at the Metropolitan Grand hotel a few minutes early and pushing through the doors she, self-consciously made her way across the foyer. Her stiletto heels clicked noisily on the tiled floor and she could tell what the two receptionists thought of her by the derisive looks they cast in her direction as she walked by them.

Being a Friday night, the bar was more than half full but Sam managed to find herself a stool towards the end of the counter. Tugging the hem of her dress down to prevent her stocking tops coming into view she carefully eased herself onto the seat and ordered a slimline tonic with ice and lemon.

She had considered having something alcoholic to give her some much-needed courage but decided against it, at least until she had met her client.

'What would he be like?'

What if she couldn't go through with it?'

Worrying she sat and nervously sipped her tonic water as she waited.

"Can I buy you a drink darling?"

She was certain the man who had sidled up to her wasn't her client. In his early twenties he smirked back across the bar at his group of friends as he attempted to chat her up.

"No thank you. I'm waiting for someone."

"Well, he's not here and I am. So why don't I keep you company." He persisted in his attempt to talk to her.

"Please go away." Sam was starting to get worried.

After her experience with Chris the last thing she needed tonight was an altercation with another arsehole who thought he was god's gift to women.

"Aww come on, don't be like that. You might enjoy yourself?"

"Be a good boy and fuck off.... Please." She replied acerbically.

"Fucking stuck-up tart."

As he walked away, she sighed with relief, his final comment lodged in her mind.

'He was right, she was a tart and she was about to be paid for sex.'

However, there was no going back for her now, she had to settle her husband's debt with Rob Howell by whatever means she could and despite what she felt for him.

The minutes ticked by and Sam started to become a little irritated when she checked her phone and saw her client was more than fifteen minutes late.

'Well, he's paying from 8 o'clock whatever his excuse is.'

She thought to herself after watching another five minutes go by.

"Excuse me." An older man, in his forties, sat down next to her, "I know I'm risking getting my face slapped but I wondered if you were available?"

"Is it that obvious?" Sam blurted out before she could stop herself.

"Fairly."

Her mood darkened as she realised that probably everyone in the hotel bar saw her as a prostitute.

"I'm waiting for someone but he's... he's late."

"Then perhaps I might take his place. If you don't mind... that is."

"Well, I... err... I don't know... he might..."

'Buzzzzz.... Buzzzzz.'

She was just about to answer him when her phone buzzed and interrupted them.

"Excuse me."

Picking it up she saw she had a message from an unknown number.

'Sorry, got held up. I'm in room 514. Can you come up please.'

"I'm sorry I have to go. Maybe some other time." She told her admirer with a sense of relief.

"Of course."

Quickly swallowing the last of her drink Sam smiled and slid off her stool, ignoring the lustful eyes that followed her as she walked out to the elevators.

'How did he get my number?'

'Maybe Peter gave it to him?'

'Why hadn't he come down to the bar?'

Pressing the button, she silently fumed as she made her way up to the fifth floor and, after exiting the lift, she made her way down the plush carpeted corridor.

Her mood got no better when she reached room 514 and, finding the door ajar, she paused.

'Could she really do this?'

'She couldn't sleep with Chris. Would this guy be different?'

'What if he disgusted her?'

Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself to go in.

It was just a job she told herself, just like any other except that this time she would be selling her body.

Perhaps once she had paid off the debt Rob might want her back.

"Hello."

Pushing the door open she stepped into a fairly standard hotel room and called out hesitantly.

"Anyone there?" Her heart was thumping against her ribcage like a trip hammer and she resisted the urge to turn and run.

The double bed in the centre was still made and as she looked at it, she shuddered thinking of what she might be doing in it later. Across the other side the external wall consisted of floor to ceiling sliding patio doors. Leading out to a balcony that obviously overlooked the streets below, these were also open.

Seeing no one in the room she walked towards the windows to see if her client was outside on the terrace.

"Hello... is anyone outside?"

"Sam."

The familiar voice from behind her made her jump and spinning around she stood and stared at the man standing between her and the door.

"What... what are you doing here?" Her voice was little more than a whisper.

Rob Howell looked smaller, his face was a picture of dejection that made her want to fling herself into his arms and hold him.

"I'm sorry. I... I wanted to... to see you."

"So, you decided on some sort of subterfuge to trick me into coming here?" Trying to recall the anger she had felt at his rejection of her, she responded caustically.

"You wouldn't answer my calls and then you blocked me." His voice was soft, "Then Peter told me you had been to see him so I figured if I bought you for the night, you'd have to talk to me."

"You mean you want to be the first to try out the new whore?" Her tone was flat and unemotional as she tried to understand why he would pay for her body.

He shook his head, "No, it's not like that. I... I just wanted to talk to you."

"Then what is it like? I'm going to pay you back by doing what you want. You can take tonight's service off of what I owe you."

"Sam please... I'm sorry."

As he spoke, she stared into his eyes and unzipped her dress down the side, wriggling out of it so she was left in just her stockings and underwear.

"This is what you want I presume. After all you said I was a good fuck."

"Please Sam. I'm sorry.... I... I was scared." Licking his lips, he couldn't help but start to feel aroused by the sight of her scantily clad body, "I didn't know what I was saying that night."

"Scared? You were scared of what?" Just for a second bewilderment replaced her anger.

"I... I thought I had lost you. I saw you and Ben going into the hotel and I... I... imagined...."

"You imagined we were fucking?"

Rob nodded.

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

"I wanted to but.... I don't know... I just thought the worst. That you were... were going back to him and I'd... I'd lost you."

As she listened to him her heart broke all over again, for the pain she saw reflected in his eyes.

"You mean like you lost Casey when she went off with those other men and then when she went back to Australia?"

"How do you..."

"Peter told me all about her."

"Yes, a bit like Casey I suppose." Rob looked at her miserably, "I knew she was a prostitute and I accepted it but when she disappeared on me for weeks on end with other men and then when she told me she was going home...

"But I... I didn't love her." He continued after a second's pause.

"Then what.... What did you say?"

"All I wanted was to tell you was that I'm in love with you Sam. I have been since that day you moved in with me."

"Rob I...."

"It's ok you don't have to say anything. I know I've blown it completely and you don't want me. I understand that."

He stood there looking completely crushed, "So, your money's on the side, you... you don't need.... to stay. Oh, and Ben's debt's cancelled."

Samantha stared at him for a moment, her heart thudding fiercely against her ribs as a solitary tear slid down her cheek.

"Rob..." She stepped towards him.

"Please Sam, don't make it any harder for me. I know how much you despise me."

"No, you're right I don't need to stay... but I want to."

"You... you do?"

"I love you Rob Howell and I want you so fucking much it hurts." Her arms went around his neck as she went up onto tiptoe and pulled his mouth to hers.

At first it was just a gentle meeting of their lips but it quickly became hard and passionate as Rob took her in his arms and pulled her against him.

"You... you love me?" Breaking off their kiss he stared into her eyes.

Sam nodded, "Yeah, I do. You're stuck with me and this time there isn't a choice."