There Is Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly grinned.

"Well, you didn't bend me over and kiss me, but at my age that would probably hurt so I'll take what I can get. Any ideas about where we can find what we've been missing?"

"You mean right now?"

Carly chuckled.

"Right now would be a little embarrassing, don't you think? I was thinking either your house or mine, and I think we're closer to mine. Why don't you follow me home and we'll see what happens?"

What happened in Carly's house was she showed me she was not just very forward about getting people to sing with us. She was very forward about anything she wanted to do. We'd just gotten inside and she'd locked the door when she put her arms around my neck and locked her lips to mine. After she'd sent enough tingles down my back to start hardening my cock, she eased back and smiled.

"One of the things I really miss is being kissed. I hope you didn't mind too much. I don't think you did."

I didn't mind at all. In fact, didn't mind so much that I took her in my arms and kissed her again. When I pulled back, I said, "Does that tell you how I feel?"

Carly just smiled, took my hand, and led me into her bedroom. Once we were there, she stroked my chest with a fingertip and said, "Give me a minute, OK?"

Carly walked through the open door to her bathroom and closed it behind her. I sat down on the bed to wait. While I waited, I was thinking about how I'd made love to June. Would Carly be the same or would she want me to do something different?

I was also a little concerned about whether I could actually do it or not. I knew I could still get an erection, but it wasn't as stiff as when I was thirty. I didn't know how I was going to explain it if I couldn't. Carly would think it was her and I didn't want that to happen.

I still didn't know when Carly came out of the bathroom...completely naked.

She frowned when she saw me staring at her.

"It looks like you don't like what you're seeing. I'll shut off the lights if you don't want to look at me."

I stood up and walked to her.

"Carly, the reason I'm staring is because I'd forgotten how sexy a woman can be. You're all that and more."

She smiled then.

"Then how about showing me what you look like?"

Carly pulled the blanket and sheet down to the foot of the bed while I took off my clothes, then put her arms around my neck again. I felt her breasts pressing into my chest and that made my cock lurch. Carly felt it and chuckled.

"You're not saying anything but part of you is telling me you're interested."

She reached down, found my cock, stroked it, and then grinned.

"This part seems to be very interested in me."

Carly slipped her arms from my neck, and then laid down on the bed and patted the mattress beside her.

"Mark, come make me feel like a real woman again."

I wasn't sure what would make her feel like a real woman again, but I knew she'd already made me feel like a man again. Just seeing her breasts and wide hips and the thatch of dark brown hair on her mound had stirred something I hadn't felt since June. Feeling the softness of her breasts against my chest had brought those feelings from a quiet stirring to desire for Carly. Feeling her hand on my cock had turned desire into the need to feel her body tense against mine as we approached the release that would sweep us away together.

Memory has a way of forgetting some things that should be forgotten, and as a result, I'd mostly forgotten about how June had reacted when we had sex. I remembered what she'd liked though. I kissed Carly and stroked down her back to cup her hips and pull her close enough I felt hair against my stiff cock. Carly moaned when I squeezed her hip cheek, and put her hand on my back.

When I slipped my hand up her side and then stroked her left breast, Carly murmured, "I've waited a long, long time for this and it feels so right."

Well, a lot of things felt right to me that night too. It felt right when Carly gently broke our kiss and then rolled away and pulled my hand to her breast. If felt right when I fondled her breast and felt it slipping out of my hand. It felt right when I stroked her left nipple with my fingertip and she caught her breath, then hooked her thigh over me. I felt her moving her hips to rub her mound against my cock and that felt right too.

Carly shivered when I stroked my finger down between her hips, and she gasped when I touched her pouting, hair covered lips with that same finger. She pushed back a little then, and moaned, "Oh God, yes", when that fingertip slipped inside her and stroked her rippled inner lips.

I don't remember either of us saying anything else after that. We didn't need to talk. It was like each of us understood what the other needed and when we did that thing, it kept taking us closer together and understanding more.

Carly pulled away a little when I slipped my finger inside her entrance, but not because she didn't like it. She just eased back enough to get her hand between us so she could stroke my cock. As her soft hand stroked my length, I slipped that finger inside her deeper. Carly jerked when I pulled that finger, now slippery with her wetness, up over her inner lips to her clit. A second later, after I made a little circle around the soft little button with my fingertip, Carly started stroking my cock a little faster.

The more I stroked Carly's inner lips and clit, the faster she stroked my cock. She was beginning to lift her hips up off the bed when I felt her lift her thigh and then pull gently on my cock. When I moved to kneel between her legs, Carly spread them wide, wrapped her arms around my back, and pulled me forward until my cock head felt the soft wetness of her hair-fringed lips.

I didn't just push my cock inside Carly. I rubbed it between her swollen lips and up over her clit a few times first to spread some of that wetness. When I did push in, Carly caught her breath and raised her hips up until my cock slipped inside her a little. She moved her hands down to my hips and pulled then.

Carly sort of pulled my cock inside her at the same time I was pushing, and before I knew it, the base of my cock had spread her lips out flat against her inner thighs. She sighed then, and I felt a little contraction around the base of my cock. I pulled out until my cock head felt the tight ring just inside her, and then stroked back inside her again. Carly met that stroke by raising up her hips.

That's how it went at first. I was stroking my cock in and out of Carly and feeling the way her passage massaged my cock head. I could tell that was doing a lot for Carly as well, because she kept pulling on my hips to get my cock inside her as deep as it would go.

I was just enjoying the feeling of the ripples of her passage closing around my cock when Carly caught her breath, held it, and started to raise her hips up again. A second later, she blew out that breath, gasped, and eased back down on the bed as I pulled my cock back out. She did the same thing when I pushed back inside her, but this time, the movement of her hips was more of a quick jerk. She stayed arched up a little longer too.

My next few strokes were about the same, but then something changed. When I stroked in, Carly murmured something I couldn't understand. She arched up and dug her nails into my hips, then she made sort of a double jerk with her hips. That double jerk took me from being almost ready to holding back.

Carly didn't ease back down then. Her hips began rocking up and down and in the process, she was stroking my cock in and out all by herself. I was trying to hold on, but when Carly cried out, I couldn't any longer. I groaned as I felt the spurt race up my length. I felt Carly clap her thighs around my waist and heard her cry out again. After that, all I remember is Carly stroking herself over my spurting cock. She was still doing that and pulling on my hips when I was done. It took her a little while before she did ease back down, and she pulled me down on top of her when she did.

I was still feeling little contractions around my cock when Carly kissed me on the ear and then whispered, "Mark, I think I love you".

I raised up on my arms and looked into Carly's smiling face.

"One time and you think you love me?"

Carly slowly shook her head.

"No, not just because of this. This just made me realize that what I felt all those years ago was real. It never felt like this with my husband."

I kissed Carly on the forehead.

"Maybe we were just meant to be, because I feel the same way about you. What should we do about this?"

Carly stroked my back and chuckled.

"Well, my mother would say you just made that first move. I don't think this is exactly what she had in mind, but it's good enough for me. I think we should keep doing this."

I shook my head.

"I can't do that Carly. I'd get fired if the school board knew. There is a way though."

We were married a month later because it took a month for Carly and Martha to plan the wedding and reception. It wasn't a tux and tie wedding. Carly said we were too old for that. She wore an off-white dress and I wore a suit. My son, Jack, was my best man and Martha was Carly's bride's maid.

Carly and I had known all about this when we went to the church. The church organist played the wedding march and Carly's dad walked her down the aisle. He walked her pretty slow because he had to use a cane, but he looked proud. He said the usual thing when the minister asked who was giving the bride away, and then went to sit beside Carly's mother.

I was waiting for the minister to start when I heard the soft notes of a guitar coming from the side of the church. I turned and saw Ricky sitting on a stool with Lucille and fingerpicking the intro we always used for "There Is Love". Beside him was little Sherry dressed in a long white dress with a little bouquet in her hands.

I'd been teaching Ricky how to pick out songs with his fingers, but I didn't know he'd gotten so good. I also didn't know Sherry could sing, but when she started, it brought tears to my eyes. She was singing in a higher pitch, but the clear tones sounded a lot like Carly. I turned back to look at Carly and she had tears running down her cheeks too.

My son handed me his handkerchief when the song ended, and Martha gave Carly a tissue. Once we'd gotten our eyes wiped, the minister started the service.

The rest of the ceremony is kind of a blur, but the minister finally announced us as man and wife, and told me I could kiss Carly. I didn't make it a long kiss. I was still too choked up.

It wasn't until we were standing in the receiving line that I found out about Ricky and Sherry. I asked Carly why she didn't tell me but she said she didn't know either. There weren't a lot of guests, just immediate family, so a few minutes later, Ricky walked up with Sherry and they were both grinning. Ricky shook my hand and said "Congratulations, Mister Rhodes".

I asked Ricky who asked him to play at the wedding and he patted Sherry on the head.

"It was Sherry's idea. She knew you liked that song, and asked me if I'd play for her while she sang it. She sang it for me to show me she could, and she sings just like Carly...I mean, Missus Rhodes. We've been practicing all month. I think it turned out pretty good."

Sherry giggled.

"Grandma, you told me once you'd sing that song when I got married, so I wanted to sing it for you when you got married. I wanted to surprise you."

Carly had tears in her eyes again when she bent down to hug Sherry.

"I did say that, didn't I. Well, Honey, you did a great job. You too, Ricky. I'll always remember this."

Well, there's not too much left to tell except to clean up a few loose ends. Carly and I are just about like any other married couple in their fifties except we're still singing together.

We did lose Ricky after he graduated, but not to the music business. After we played for the Elk's club dinner, Ricky asked me if I thought he had a chance in the music business. I was as honest as I could be. I told him I'd played backup for at least a hundred singers for every one who actually sold a CD. He did some serious thinking and decided he'd rather have a more reliable path in life.

In addition to being a really good guitar player and singer, Ricky was no slouch at math and science. His grades got him a scholarship to MTSU, and he's studying to be an engineer. I also hooked him up with my recording studio, so he plays backup sessions when he has time.

We lost Ricky, but we gained Sherry, so now, we're Carly, Mark, and Sherry. Sherry turned out to be almost as good a singer as her grandmother, but she doesn't want to sing for a living. She wants to be a doctor like her dad. We'll have another four years or so before she goes off to school.

We don't make any real money when we sing. Usually we make about enough for gas and lunch, but it's still great to look out at an audience and see them smiling and tapping their feet. Our last two songs are always, "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" and, "There Is Love". We dedicate the first to David and all the other men who didn't come back from war and ask the audience to sing along. Sherry sings "There Is Love" while Carly and I back her up, but we don't dedicate it to anybody. Carly and I know who that song is for.