There is More to My Story

Story Info
Mary is open to exchanging of services and enjoys it.
1.4k words
4.21
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petite34c
petite34c
103 Followers

A little background if I may? My name is Mary and way back in my early 20's I somewhat got hooked on sex and pleasing both men and women when the opportunity presented itself. I attribute my enjoyment due to the fact I'm very petite at 5"-0" and 98 lbs., with a hard body, firm 34c breast, rock-hard nipples, dancer's legs, hazel eyes, and long auburn hair and sadly unable to bear a child.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, yes, I've done it a few times as a need for money. I'm not ashamed as a girl must do what she can to survive. After my 1st husband left me for a waitress in Texas. I was working tables at the same bar I had a gang bang in the year before, during his's birthday party. (How It all Started)

The landlord of the trailer park came in for a beer and I was a month behind on rent, he started the crap of kicking me out etc., so I bet him on a game of pool, I win, no rent, he won he got to fuck me in the back of the bar. Happily, I lost, and he got his pussy rent. I moved out a several months later as that's how he wanted the rent paid thereafter, which I only did twice more.

That same fall I finished ballet school, a lifelong dream and I went on the ballet circuit. Sadly though a few years later I broke my ankle and since dancing was my life's dream, I went to work at a topless club in San Diego at the ripe age of 28.

I started work at the topless club as a waitress, since owner thought I was too old to be a dancer. One night I delivered drinks to a private room and a couple insisted I dance with the stripper they hired. Well, we rubbed tits together and gave them a show. The next time I delivered drinks the guy's wife was making out with the stripper and he wanted a lap dance from me. I turned him down, but he kept offering more money and when he hit $1200, I said OK. It was my 1st time dancing in that club and since it was a private room I did it. As I danced with my back to him, he pulled out his cock. Back in the late 70's there really was no dress code in the clubs so we wore whatever made us larger tip, and I had on a bikini top and bottom. At one point I backed up and ran right into his cock. My bottoms did not stop much and before I knew it, he had this horse cock in me. The wife was still going at it with the other dancer, and I had the $1500 tucked in my top, so I decided to fucked him right there, which he did not last long watching his wife make-out with the stripper.

In my mid 30's I was on my second date with my now current husband Jim, which we met at the same club I worked. We went to a play in Denver which required formal attire. I had on a black strapless dress with slits up on both sides, with a low-cut top to a V in the center. I was wearing my thinnest thong, garters, and stocking as well. My breasts were firm and my nipples very hard in the cool evening air and clearly visible. Sometime during the play, I clearly, I showed a bit too much skin, leg and breast, and the guy next to my man asked if I was a call girl. Jim, knowing my history and that I enjoy a good sexual experience, as a lark he said yes. At the next intermission the guy came up to me with his beautiful and sexy 6ft redhead wife and offered me $2000 for the rest of the night with ride back to their hotel in their limo. When the play ended, I told my husband, and we decided to play it up that he was my pimp and he had to go along in the limo. The couple agreed and handed Jim the cash on the spot.

As it turned out we never made it even close to their hotel as I quickly became the sex toy for the wife and her husband. She quickly pushed the straps off my shoulders and start sucking hard on my nipples. Her husband went straight for my thong and ripped it aside while fingering my dripping clint. Within two blocks of the theater, I was in heat and started making out with the wife. We soon became entangled on the limo floor in a 69 with dresses half off our bodies both eating pussies as if it was our first and last time.

Since the driver was having such a grand show, he pulled over someplace and watched all the action. Shortly after he stop the car, and with my ass in the air and my face planted in a shaved pussy, I felt fingers rubbing my clit and asshole button. Since it felt so good, I swayed my ass back and forth as an invite. Soon I felt something thick and hard working its way into my now dripping cunt. By my guess it was about 1.5 inches around and long like horse cock. I really did not care as I backed into it as quick as I could till it hit bottom. I came up for air from the wife's pussy just long enough to look behind and see her husband had mounted me just like a slut should be. I stared rocking back and forth each time taking lick of her pussy as her husband slowly fucked me.

Soon the wife returned to licking and sucking both my clit and now her husband's balls and cock as the slipped in the out of me. Jim was sitting in front of me to one side of the limo and just smiled at all the action while he padded his breast pocket where he put the money from the husband. I smiled back and return to the shaved pussy and rocked slowly to the fucking I was getting. This lasted for what seemed forever until the wife somehow turned herself around and we became locked in long French kisses while her husband picked up the beat until he shot his load up my steaming hot pussy. No sooner did he finish Cumming the wife while still on her back, managed to pull my hips and cunt up to her face and proceeded to eat her husbands and my juices out of my cunt. I collapsed halfway on the backseat of the limo while she ate.

A good two plus hours after we left the theater, we once again started towards the couple's hotel. In route the couple thanked me and said where was no further need for me to stay the night if I did not want to as they want to do some love making of their own? They told the limo driver to take Jim and I back to the theater for our car. The limo driver did as he was told but in route offered to take us a local club called "Shotgun Willies" for drinks since he was getting off work and because he had a great view of the action in back seat. I said no but asked him if he would take us home instead. With a wicked smile on his face, he said he would for a blowjob on the way, little did he know we lived about 30 miles away from downtown Denver.

Over the years I have still done other favors, like paying to get a flat fixed, and vacation home AC fixed and so on, but nothing like I did in my early days when trying to make ends meet. The biggest cock to date nearly split me in half as it was about 10" long and 3.5" in dia., with a nice curve and mushroom head. After that guy did me and did me good, my cunt was never that tight again till my juices start to flow, then I open big enough that I must insert either my dildo or fingers in next to anybody fucking me as I cannot feel them otherwise.

petite34c
petite34c
103 Followers