There Is No Knight in Shining Armor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bet!"

He got one last kiss before disappearing down the hall.

I smiled at the pit bull at the desk because she looked even more ferocious looking.

.

.

I spent the afternoon moving furniture and mattresses from room to room and just added a few finishing touches.

I put spaghetti sauce on, made garlic bread, and had salad in the refrigerator. I stopped for a bottle of red wine, hoping it was good and hoping Grady drank red wine. I ran up to shower and just came downstairs when he got there.

"Hi babe," he said, smiling and pulling me against him. Our kisses turned intense quickly and I pulled back. "Mmm, do you ever smell good?"

"Dinner is almost ready. I just have to make the noodles. Hope you like spaghetti," I said, walking into the kitchen.

Turns out he did, and loved the wine which we enjoyed on the patio that flashed colors in the setting sun.

"Your Mom loved making these," he said, watching the glass shimmer. "She had a vision of what it would look like, and she was right. Her description is exactly what happens when the sun hits the glass from different angles."

We sat enjoying the sunset and the rest of our wine in peaceful silence.

After it disappeared, I asked, "Say, do you want to see what I did today?"

"Absolutely!"

He followed me up the stairs and waited until I opened the door of the main bedroom.

"Wow!"

He walked in and looked around. I moved the biggest bed and mattress from another room. Moved the matching dresser and bureau in as well as two velvet upholstered chairs in front of the window.

The new pale blue bedding and sheets were a shade lighter than the walls and blended beautifully.

"Wow," he said again, walking around.

"You like?"

"It doesn't look like the same room, Eydie. Amazing."

"I didn't have time to remodel the bathroom though."

"Oh sorry, that should have been part of the deal. Won't work then."

"Maybe I can coax you into reconsidering."

I sauntered across the room to him. I watched his pupils enlarge, and his eyes darken. I slid my hands up his chest to his shoulders and leaned into him. He held me by the waist.

"Do you think that would work," I asked quietly, my eyes locked with his.

"I'm likely to say yes to anything you want right now, babe," he growled.

I hooked the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, revealing the pink, fine lace bra. The sheerness of it left nothing to the imagination, as they say.

Still watching him, I tucked my fingers into the waist of my shorts and began to slowly shimmy them down my hips. I kicked them aside and gave him a sexy pose in the bra and matching thong panties.

"Oh babe," he said, his voice broken.

I stood in front of him and unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. I ran my hands over his bare chest, his skin was so hot to the touch. The center of his chest was dusted with fine curls the V'd down to disappear into his jeans.

He grabbed me for a passionate kiss. My nipples hardened and pushed through the lace, rubbing his bare chest. He moaned. He had my ass and pulled me into him. The jeans were rough against my bare skin and unbelievably arousing.

I reached between us and unzipped his jeans. He pushed them down and kicked them away. He pushed the sheets back and pulled me onto the bed with him. I shuddered when I felt his hot bare skin against mine.

"Oh Grady," I murmured, running my hands down his chest and over his stomach. His cock was thick and rested on his stomach, throbbing as my hand moved closer.

"Touch me, babe, touch me," he moaned.

I wrapped my fingers around his thickness. Precum coated the satiny head, and I thumbed it on the sensitive skin. He hissed through his teeth.

"I need you," I whispered, not wanting to wait any longer. I wanted. Needed him inside me.

He rolled into the cradle of my thighs. As he locked eyes with mine, he slowly slid into me. The pleasure was excruciating, and I mewed soft and low as his cock stretched my tunnel. He sucked on my nipples, and they ached for more. He moved from one to the other and I arched, needing even more.

I pushed up, taking his cock deeper. I met every thrust, which drove him deep. The sound of our bodies, the rasping breaths, and the scent of sex heavy in the air all combined to inflame me.

Suddenly, my body went rigid, then waves of orgasms rocked my body. My pussy contracted around his cock, and he moaned. He thrust again, then grunted, drove deep, and released his hotness deep inside me.

We panted, catching our breaths, then he rolled to his back, taking me with him to his side. He put his forearm over his eyes.

"Sorry, was pretty intense."

"It was perfect. I needed you. We had enough foreplay," I said, smiling.

I had my head on his shoulder, his arm was around me and we dozed for a bit. When we woke it was late.

"You can stay if you like," I said, not sure if it was appropriate timing.

"I'd like. If you don't mind if I get up early to go to the clinic."

"Not at all. If you want to shower in the morning, I got some guy stuff in there."

"Guy stuff eh." He loomed over me. "It better be me guy stuff and no one else."

"Oh yeah, it's you, babe." I pulled him down for a kiss.

.

The days went by, and Grady and I fell into a comfortable routine. He spent most nights with me. At one point in time, I realized I didn't know where he lived.

"I have an apartment on the other edge of town. It's not much. I used to spend most of my time at the clinic," he told me when I asked.

I had kept a low profile since arriving in town. Not so much the Rex and Janice debacle, but I didn't know how long I'd be staying and I'd have to answer a lot of questions I had no answers to.

I had several phone calls to make the following morning. By the evening I would know what my future held, and what the answers to those questions would be.

.

.

During dinner, I asked Grady, "So who would be the best one around here to remodel that bathroom?"

"I can do it," he said, looking at me. "Why do you want to do it now?"

"You have enough to do Doctor. Ow!"

The kittens were growing and now had the run of the first floor. They also decided my leg was the best way to go up. I picked them up and kissed each one of them. They snuggled against my chest and began to purr. I held them and went back to eating dinner.

Grady was watching me, shook his head, and laughed. "They have you at their beck and call."

"They need me!"

He looked at me and set his fork down.

"I need you too, Eydie." He hesitated. "I love you."

I swallowed hard and he leaned to kiss me. The kittens began to squirm between us.

"I love you too, Grady," I replied amidst the mewing of the two tiny house panthers. "What do you say about me staying here? Not going back to New York."

"I'd say yes. I'd say I've been wanting to ask you to stay here with me, but I didn't think it would be fair to you and your career."

"My career can continue here. I talked to the company today and they gave me a new position, a raise, and their blessings. Chandra will take over the office."

"Then I guess it is time to remodel that bathroom!"

We laughed and the kittens jumped onto the table, I scooped them up and threw a ball across the room and they were gone.

"You know I won't be able to give them up now, don't you?"

He shrugged. "Looks like you got yourself a built-in family already."

So, it does. So, it does.

~~the end~~