There Must Be a Mistake Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep that up Mr. Hastings, you are going to die, before you anesthetize my second baby."

"That is Mr. Chief Justice Hastings to you madam."

"You better hope we never go to Florida."

"Why is that dear?"

"They have that really stupid law there: 'Stand Your Ground!' I could send you out for milk, and when you come home I could shoot you and tell police you looked like a burglar. I would get off, free as a bird, because I was in fear of my life. Have you ever heard of anything as stupid as that?"

"I can't answer that, because it is due before the court within the next two years. I do not wish to show any prejudice either way."

"You are so full of shit Fred."

"Thank you for those words of wisdom. I am ready to take my next daughter for a trip around the world. Can the three of you children guess which one it is?"

Unanimously they said, "It's me."

"You better think harder, or two people are going to wind up with red behind's."

Instantly they changed their minds. "It's Danni."

"Very good; why is it Danni?"

Sandy said, "You are very predictable dad. If you start with the oldest, you work your way to the youngest. If you start with the youngest, you work your way to the oldest. If you start in the middle, it depends on if it's the middle youngest, or the middle oldest."

"Very good Sandy, you have been paying attention to my work ethic. I am very proud of you. You will get laid last, but you will get it in the ass first."

"Gee dad thanks a lot. I will look forward to that immensely."

"I knew you would."

"Cindy, Sandy, make sure your mother does not get cold. Why don't you and I get reacquainted Danni?"

"It will be my pleasure dad. I will do anything you want, anything at all. That's how much I missed you."

"You know how terribly I could treat you because of that one word, don't you?"

"I don't care, as long as you are with me. I will take any punishment, any form of lovemaking, anything at all, except rejection."

"Come with me Doctor, I think you need an injection, possibly several of them."

"Are you going to throw me out of the aircraft?"

"Did you want me to?"

"Not particularly, but I said 'Anything' and I would not look forward to that particular thing."

"Come here, now."

Danni jumped into his arms, and kissed him ravenously.

"Do you want to make love to me; or do you want me to make love to you?"

"I need you dad. Debbie and I take care of each other all the time. I need a man, a real man to take care of me."

"You will have to find someone to take my place soon enough my love."

"Maybe, but before I even think about doing that, I will put you on an exercise program, feed you supplements, vitamins, and minerals every day. I doubt it will ever come to this; but I will give you pills that will keep you erect all day and night, and with a big smile on your face. You may go to your grave one day, but you will go there with your wife's and daughters sex fluids all over your body."

"You know what they say little one, "What a way to go."

"All of us, including mom, want to make sure that you are the happiest man who ever lived, dad, because of what you did for us."

"I accept your prescription for my life's punishment, Doctor. Lie down Danielle and dream about your first time with me. Remember how frightened you were that evening, and how glorious everything has been for you since. I'm going to try to re-create our first time together."

"Oh dad, if I even thought about that, I would have had Debbie implant a new cherry for you to pierce."

"I took all of your cherries once. A man has no right to expect more. Give me your feet, close your eyes, and begin to dream."

He kissed the soles of her feet, and worked up the insides of her thighs.

"That's not the way we started dad."

"I know baby. Two of my children are taking care of their mother, and one is sleeping off the aftereffects of multiple orgasms. Before I took your virginity, the three of them heated you up, until you were ready for me. I told you to dream, not to criticize. Would you like me to stop?"

"If you stop dad, I will cry for the rest of our vacation."

"Then listen to your father, your lover, your protector, and your best friend: Dream."

Danni knew everything he said was true. He was all of those things to her and her family. She closed her eyes and dreamed about their first day together.

Her mind drifted into the past, but her body stayed with her father in the present. It reacted to his every touch; the kiss of his lips, and the lick his tongue. Her vagina was overflowing with honey, which Fred vacuumed out with his greedy mouth.

Danni was so in tune with him, she came instantly, and continuously. It almost brought her to the point of hyperventilating.

Fred stopped, and gave her a little time to recover. He picked her up, and her head rolled from side to side, as if she were unconscious. He adjusted the bed to an incline position, and sat down. He placed her on his lap, as they did that very first time. None of his other daughters asked for this position, only this precious one. This made it special for both of them. He placed her thighs outside of his and aligned his dick inside the folds of her vagina. Danni's head rested comfortably on his chest, with her mind floating in the distant past, when she was an 18 years old virgin, and her dad took her virginity painlessly. She didn't even know when it happened, but was extremely happy when her sisters told her to look down. When she did, she saw that Fred was buried deep inside her. She could not believe it.

The past and the present suddenly collided when she felt her father's 'Thing' sliding between the lips of her labia, and torturing her clitoris. She came explosively, and her eyes popped open. Shocked out of her dream, she opened her eyes, and looked into the loving eyes of her father.

"Welcome back."

"You are the most evil men I know. You could have killed me while I was dreaming."

"Did you enjoy your wake-up call?"

"You planned it this way?"

"Do I ever leave anything to chance, when it comes to my family?"

"Can we discuss this later?"

"We can Danni, but only if you want to waste time while we are in Barbados?"

"Love me daddy, make love to me, I want you inside me now."

Without another word, or a wasted motion, Fred slipped his overly ready penis completely inside his daughter's vagina and stopped.

Danni closed her eyes tightly, took a deep breath, and held it for several moments, before she let it out.

"Now I know why Debbie made so much noise. I am going to have to buy bigger toys daddy. You took my breath away."

"I have a much better idea. You live a little more than an hour away from us. We could come to visit you on the weekends, or you could come to visit us. I know you have other obligations, but going three and four months without seeing each other is nonsense. If I can get away for a weekend or two every month, so can you."

"Debbie and I don't have the money to open our own office yet dad. We're still attached to the hospital, and we don't know when they are going to schedule us for weekend duty until a few days before."

"We will talk about this later."

They were looking into each other's eyes, and Danni knew she had to start moving. This is the way it was her first time, when he took her virginity, without pain. Her dad stayed deep inside her, and waited for her to make the first move to make sure he didn't hurt her. He was waiting for her to do it again.

She moved her hips tentatively, and it felt as if they were stuck together, because she was so small and tight deep inside. Her toys did not penetrate her pussy as deep as her father did. She tried again, but his dick did not budge.

"Fuck, this is going to hurt dad."

"Do you love me little girl?"

"I love you with my whole heart daddy."

"Do you trust me Danni?"

"Yes, but you are the most evil man I know. What black magic are you going to try on me now?"

"You said I was evil already. Would you like this evil bold man to help you get moving?"

"Yes daddy, please help me. I know this is going to hurt like hell, because you are so big, and deep inside me, while I am too tight and dry."

"When you were 18 years old I told you I was not going to hurt you, and I kept my promise. Now you are 31. Again I am promising that you are not going to be in pain when we start making love."

"If anyone else said that to me I would laugh, and tell them they were lying. It's you daddy, and you have never lied to any of us. We love you; I love you more than I can ever tell you or show you. Help me please."

"Thank you baby, it's time for you to go back to dreamland. Try to remember what happened the morning after I took your virginity, and you slept with me all night."

Danni closed her eyes and thought back to that Sunday morning, waking up for the first time in his bed. She was no longer a virgin. She was with a man, naked and happy. She was thinking about the way that wonderful man treated her, and did not hurt her when he added her maidenhead to the number of those he collected from her sisters. He was wonderful, and she had more orgasms then she could count. When he told her to get out of bed, and wake up her sisters, he smacked her on the butt.

She yelped. "What was that for?"

He laughed at her. "You should never wave something so pretty in a man's face before breakfast. You could wind up being eaten by mistake."

She remembered turning beet red as she ran out of his bedroom laughing.

*******

Fred was using his hands to stimulate her clitoris and his mouth to excite her nipples. It took a little time, but soon he could feel the muscles inside her vagina start pulsing.

She was still too tight for him to move, without hurting her so he moved his hand from her breast to her little star, and began playing around its edges.

Immediately upon contact, Danni moaned and moved her hips away from the intruder.

Fred started to play a musical score against her anus. It started out at four beats per measure, and her vagina started produce honey, as her hips moved in rhythm to his fingers playing around her asshole.

As he felt the heat and the viscous fluid in her vagina build up, he increased the tempo to eight beats per measure, and Danni's hips went into doubletime. She was secreting fluids as if she were in the middle of a vicious tropical storm.

She exploded, and her eyes popped open, just as her dream ended. Her body was moving to her father's beating fingers, against her asshole.

She grabbed him around the neck and pulled his mouth down to hers so she could kiss him. "I knew you were evil, but I did not know you could conduct an orchestra." Her mouth covered his, and then his chest. It was a much easier reach because of their height difference.

"Thank you dad, I thought we were going to be stuck together forever. I would not have cared, but the girls would have killed me, and cut me to pieces, just to get to you."

All Fred did was laugh and continue to make love to his youngest child.

They were going at top speed, grinding their bodies together, while looking into each other's eyes with love and lust.

Danni saw her father nod his head, but did not think anything of it, until two mouths enveloped her breasts, and two hands attacked her pussy.

She screamed, "You Bitches" as she flooded her father's manhood, and the sheets below him.

She clenched the muscles of her vagina on her father's penis, until movement was nearly impossible.

Fred screamed, "You Bitch," as he flooded the inside of her womb with a torrent of his semen.

When they had sufficiently recovered, they looked at each other and laughed.

"I thought I had you, when I saw your sisters behind you baby."

"You forgot one thing daddy, "Hell Hath No Fury as Woman Who Is Fucked With."

"I don't believe I've ever heard it quoted exactly that way before, short stuff."

"You promised not to call me that any more dad."

"I was just doing a memory check; you passed."

"You should check Cindi; she is the only one of your daughters with a deficient memory."

Danni screamed as someone slapped her bare ass. She turned around, and her three sisters were standing there, looking angelic. She hopped off her father's lap, stood in front of Cindi, and said, "Let me see your hands, before I cut them off."

Cindi showed her hands to her sister. There was no sign of redness, which would have proven she was the guilty party."

She asked Sandy to do the same thing, and the results were the same: Innocent."

She looked at her twin, and said, "It was you?"

"It wasn't me."

"It has to be you, let me see your hands."

"No. You will either believe me or not, but it wasn't me. I swear it."

Debbie didn't swear unless she was telling the truth.

"I believe you, but if the three of you didn't hit me, who did?"

The three girls moved apart, and there was he mother laying down on one of the beds resting.

"Mom, it was you?"

"The next time you call one of my daughters mentally deficient; it will not be me that hits you. Do you remember the times your father had to punish you for your infractions at home? Do you remember how much you enjoyed sitting down to dinner afterwards? Do you want me to speak to the most evil person any of us has ever known in our time here on earth, and have him 'TALK' to you as he did back then?"

"No thank you mom, I will pass on those discussions. My ass remembers that belt too well for repeat visitations. I apologize for my inappropriate remark Cindi. If you ever run out of Ice Cream, I will drive down from Baltimore and bring you some."

"It will be melted by the time you get there."

"I guess you have never seen us transport frozen bodies. I'll put the ice cream in with one of them."

"Oh yuck, that's gross."

"The ice cream will still be frozen, and the cadaver will not have eaten any of it."

"Stop it Danni, before I throw up on you."

"Would you like your ice cream liquid or frozen Cindy?"

"Send me a 'Fruit gram' instead."

"Those things are expensive. Ice Cream is less than $10, those fruit things are like $70 or more. I'll send you a bag of the Peanut M&M's?"

"No, but I will take the Almond M&M's."

"Fuck, I can tell you are a lawyer, nothing but the best."

"Is it a deal or not?"

"Yes, it's a deal."

"Don't you like how they have grown up dear? No more fist fights, or bloody faces. They used their brains to settle an argument, and gave you time to recharge your batteries to screw Cindi. Wasn't that nice of your children?"

"Yes, but I liked the thought of seeing their asses lined up over the end of our bed, with me standing there with my belt in my hand, and you waiting with a bottle of lotion in yours. I get to bring them to orgasm with pain, while you bring them to orgasm with pleasure. What wonderful parents we are."

"Yes we are Fred. What other family can boast they have two attorneys, and two doctors as their children, and we didn't have to kill the rest of our offspring for underachieving."

"Mom, you are getting as bad as he is."

"It's all in the sex dear. He has me brainwashed, because you four don't come around often enough to keep his libido in check."

"Why don't you jerk him off 6 or 7 times a day?"

"Why do you want to punish me?"

"You haven't changed either mom."

"I hope never to change in that department. He made love to two of you so far on this trip. Both of you have had multiple orgasms, and fallen asleep afterwards. Cindi's tongue is hanging out because she is next; and Sandy's panties are probably soaked. I am fortunate to have my husband in bed with me every night. When I go out in the morning, and people see me smiling, they don't ask me why anymore. They know. Your Uncle Clarke thinks we are sex addicts. Maybe we are, but we are not hurting anyone, and we are enjoying our lives immensely."

"You two wonder why we cannot find men we can fall in love with. Dad, please come to Johns Hopkins; we have a great 'Cloning Program' there. I want you to volunteer a part of your anatomy, which will advance the program at least 20 years. You can 'CUM' peacefully, or the four of us will help you volunteer. It will only hurt while they remove your left testicle. They will remove the right testicle seconds before you pass away. That one won't hurt a bit."

"Sharon would you please open the aircraft's door; I think I want to get out here."

"Okay Fred, just watch out for that first step, I hear it's a big one."

"Very funny dear; what I didn't tell you was I am taking you with me."

"Can we make love on the way down?"

"It will be a little windy, but I don't see why not."

"Do you see what I mean children? That is the kind of attitude all men should have. Make love anytime, anywhere, and under any conditions. That man would be like your dad. Don't bend down, because he will be in you before you know it. Never anticipate taking a shower alone, it will never happen unless you have him tied up, or he is in another country. If your man loves you, like Fred loves me, never anticipate leaving on time. You have to undress to get dressed, and that is when the trouble begins."

"If its trouble mom, why are you smiling?"

"Your father makes it the kind of trouble I like the best."

"You are as bad as he is."

"Girls, you have never seen your mother in action. She is more inventive than I am in bed. I was taught by the very best, before I was privileged to meet all of you. Now, as I said the first day I met Sandy and Cindi, the time for talking is over, and it is time for action. Cindi, you are with me. Ladies, your mother has needs; I want to hear her scream."

"Yes dad."

Fred made love to Cindi, and then to Sandy, just as he did on the first day they met at the hotel in Philadelphia. They were virgins when they first met him, but not when they departed two days later. They enjoyed making love with their father, just as their younger sisters did. They had been making love with both their parents for more than 13 years, and every time they did, it always seemed better than the time before.

They lived much closer to their parents then Danni and Debbie did, and they were remiss in going home to visit them. After their father had made passionate, sweet, and tender love to them, they asked themselves why they stayed away so long. They could not come up with a satisfactory answer. They promised themselves it would never happen again.

"There is one thing I missed doing on this trip so far, and I miss it greatly. I think I'm going to beat all our children with my hand. Girls bend over the chairs; it's time for 20 smack across your ass. The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court has dictated this punishment because you are all too beautiful."

"You forget one thing darling; I am the wife of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and I have just come up with a different recommendation. Ladies, kill him."

Almost in chorus, they replied, "We are doing our best mom. We are trying to fuck him to death."

"It will not work," she said. "I've been trying to do that since he signed all his documents into our names. All those years of abstinence have left him as a permanent teenager in the sex department; everything but the pimples. He has enough youthful hormones in him, to last him into the 24th century."

Debbie moaned feebly, "We feel so terrible about that mom."

Sharon smacked her arm. "You could at least stop smiling when you say that."

Fred asked, "How much money do you and Danni need to open your own office, in a prestigious building, with all top line equipment and staff."

"If you are talking about an office with a laboratory, computerized analysis machine and everything that goes with it, dad; we would need between $13 million and $16 million. You don't have that type of money to throw around."

123456...8