All Comments on 'There’s Something About Older Men!'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious

This old man is fantasising about being Ian!

SWT3SWT3about 9 years ago
Wonderful

As an older man, I really enjoyed essentially a story about myself. I look forward to reading other stories of yours.

DeborahCartierDeborahCartierabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

And yes, there is something about older men. Mmmmm. Distinguished, grey, eloquent, successful, romantic.

DeborahCartierDeborahCartierabout 9 years ago
Message

Did someone leave me a message that just said "I'm older" ?? It was anonymous. I couldn't reply to you. Xxxxx

Deborah

niceman_bigcockniceman_bigcockabout 9 years ago
Great story

and great writing. I've been on this site for years waiting for this one.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story!

Great writing on a subject that is dear to my heart. There is something about younger women!

While many details about Ian's aging issues have truth to them, I take issue with only ejaculating, what, only once a day. Sure if he is with Philippa as I am with my wife because of so much familiarity of 35 years together. With desire and assist from, ahem, sources, I, as a 64yo man, have been known to repeat and come just 2 hours later. I am sure if I had an affair with a woman like Christina, I could have fucked her on the fence and came and cum 2 or 3 times later that night. Being with a hot woman does that to me.

nekocanekocaalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful and touching story!

There is a great deal of understanding and thought about the various changes and issues that occur to both men and women as they age. This story had expressed and showed the deep human sexual side of people rather than just the act itself. I found that this story held words that touched me and I thank the writer for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic. Describing the characters and the switching between old and young by Christina was so well done though was worried that Ian would over do it and die with a smile on his face!

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

How can you not love a story about an older man getting it on with a younger girl? Or even the other way round, the age difference makes it more exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...