There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 03

Story Info
Now a Lewis lookalike takes advantage of his life…sorta?
7.6k words
4.64
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here we are again with another instalment of this short series (probably another 5-parter. They seem to be my thing). Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is precisely the point of this story...Duh!

TRICK OR TREAT? TREAT AND TRICK.

There at my door was Kate, brunette-bobbed delight whom I had encountered by accident only a week or so earlier. I had debated various times if I should contact her, send a text or maybe even make a call but had balked each time. But here she was at my door after I just got back from a mini-orgy. Her sense of timing was impeccable.

"May I come in?" Kate asked.

It almost felt like a trick question. For a moment all I could do was move my mouth like a broken supermarionation puppet. I did that for a few seconds before managing to let the words escape my lips...

"Of course".

I removed my keys and after fumbling with them in the lock for a few seconds managed to get in the flat. I walked down to my door, stopping part-way, almost expecting her to jump on me like she did in my favourite wanking fantasy, however Kate simply stood there, hands clasped in front of her as fantasy melted away right in front of my eyes for a boring reality. No being jumped on by a horny female here. I opened the door and held it for her as Kate bustled inside. I switched on the light as she stood in my front room that remained relatively tidy.

"So, yeah. Do you...want a cup of tea or anything?" I asked, feeling completely muddled.

"Sure," Kate replied, her hands still crossed in front of her. I headed to the kitchen, feeling muddled and somewhat disgusting after my antics with Beth and Sally that only continued after us four guys DP'd them. I felt like all the smells from that night were covering me and I was about to completely repel Kate. I quickly made two cups of tea and took them out, handing Kate one mug as I sipped from the other, any semblance of me being cool evaporating into the night air.

"Thanks for coming by the way. Did you have any trouble finding the place?" I small-talked, dancing around the reason she was probably here.

"No. No issues at all," Kate smirked. I nodded, feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I had to do something about this or else I'd be sitting down and scratching like I owned twenty cats. "Erm...listen, I hope you don't mind, I just need a quick shower. Please don't go anywhere, I'll be out in five minutes," I advised, leaving Kate stood there with a perplexed expression on her face.

I darted through the bedroom and into the back where the walk-in shower was situated ditching my clothes in a heap in the corner as I switched on the shower and performed the dance everyone does awaiting the shower to warm sufficiently, however this time as soon as it started I jumped in and began scrubbing myself vigorously getting rid of the cum, sweat and pussy juices from my body, on my chest, arms, legs, feet and back, rubbing everything harshly trying to get every stain removed before starting on my junk.

Oh boy. My junk.

I yanked the foreskin back and squeezed myself a huge splodge of shower gel, scrubbing around (and on) the one-eyed, purple monster, dragging my hand up and down my length, probing at the hole rubbing the frothy liquid into my dick so much I might even piss soap (which would make my prick a soap dispenser...weird!).

I frothed down there with a frenzy, the soap bubbles reacting against my pube stubble, making my dick into a Father Christmas looking mother-fucker. I placed my hands against the tiles and leaned against the wall, letting the water tumble through my hair and down my back as I pondered how I managed to get myself into such a stupid situation when I felt something new, two hands moving around my body and onto my chest, with another body moving against mine with a fantastic pair of tits moving against my upper back.

I turned and there was a very naked Kate, partially wet (on the outside at least) looking at me with a cute expression that belied her far from innocent behaviour as the water splashed off me and onto her sumptuous fertile body. I let my hands travel round her torso as she moved into my arms, the water now jumping off the two of us and moving down our bodies as my cock pressed against her belly.

"Definitely looks bigger now," Kate commented, moving back to wrap her hand around the other part of me, her fingers, the soap and the water all stimulating me considerably, whilst she stood in front of me getting increasingly damp as I was making her moist with my hand that had made its way between her legs, coasting softly over her nub and gently parting her lips, the water and her juices mixing on my hand.

"I think you're getting wet," I joked as I slipped my middle digit inside her slippery hole, a deep breath emerging from her as she closed her eyes and let her head roll back. I began to move my finger in and out more quickly, her left hand moving up to hold onto my shoulder for support as her breath quickened and her grip on my cock tightened. Kate's body was now fully wet, inside and out and I desperately wanted my cock to feel how how hot and wet her insides were. I pressed my body against hers, our skins soaking, slipping against each other joyously, before I spun her round and pushed her against the shower tiles.

"AAAAGH!" Kate screamed. "It's cold!"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't think about that," I apologised as I pulled up one of her legs then the other, moving my stiffy between her legs, Kate reaching down to bring me inside, as she did her right thigh slipped through my fingers, then the left leg as our attempt to fuck against the shower wall was met with obstacles neither of us considered.

"This seems tricky," Kate remarked.

"Yeah, not like the movies," I observed.

"They must use tape or something," Kate commented as the two of us stood there, continuing to get wet before we both concluded getting dry and getting it on in bed was logistically smarter. As Kate led naked across my bed, her slim body in the perfect position with her arms above her head and one leg bent at the knee whilst the other was straight out, it caused me to briefly wonder what it was I did right for things to fall into place as well as they had.

Whatever it was I was determined at that moment that I should keep doing more of it.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

One week later.

"How's it going with her then?" Harry asked over the phone as I led back against the sofa.

"HURR...it's going fine," I replied, trying to concentrate on the conversation through the amazing distraction.

"Fine? Not great then?" Harry continued.

"HMMM...it's good," I mumbled as I looked down to Kate, her mouth slurping up and down my cock, sloppy with her saliva as she rolled her tongue over the tip before sucking at the end.

"You don't seem sure. You seem a bit distracted," Harry responded as Kate shucked my trousers down more so she could work her mouth over my balls, smiling as she stuck her tongue out to move around my shorn sack, the feeling was like that of a snooker ball being rubbed with a velvet cloth, before she enveloped one of them in her mouth. Distracted? He wasn't wrong.

"I'm...OH GOD...trying to remember where I left my car keys," I lied. I always put them in the bowl on the coffee table in the same way that I currently always had my dick in Kate's mouth on a daily basis. The brunette sex-kitten kept her mouth attached to my right gonad and allowed her tongue to travel around it like she was enjoying a gob-stopper or polishing a tiny bowling ball.

"Are they not on your coffee table?" Harry asked, unhelpfully.

"That's the stupidest FUCKING HELL, YES, that's where they are!" I exclaimed as Kate's lips travelled from my sac to my shaft as she moved her mouth from tip to base so expertly I wondered how I'd not seen her perform on Xhamster, her bobbed haircut bobbing up and down my length like she was in the mosh pit, God that woman could suck dick.

"Well, if you have anything more exciting to say about your burgeoning relationship let me know," Harry remarked as Kate smacked my cock against her tongue. God, the sensation was driving me insane, that slapping sound against her tongue was like a tiny round of applause on her efforts. The brunette bombshell took a moment to slowly yank my tool before she then dragged her tongue all the way up the underside of my cock before swirling around the top.

"OH MAN, I will definitely do that, MY FRIEND!" I yelled as she started to bob her head down even more enthusiastically.

"Okay, no need to shout," Harry responded as Kate twisted her mouth up and down my girth, making my tool feel like it was enjoying a blow-job on a fucking helter-skelter, her hand also working my bent rod at the same time. I was close to exploding and it was about time I had a tasty genital snack.

"Speak soon, MATE!" I exclaimed as Kate flicked her tongue across my helmet, my resolve to hold back on my orgasm waning as she went in for a very sloppy kill.

"Yeah, you two," Harry concluded, my finger smacking that red button so I could get my lips around Kate's pink button, I flicked my hips up the couch and pulled her to me, removing her top leaving her black bra on, before pushing my giggling, felating fucktoy back against the sofa and yanking her jeans and black panties off at the same time, her legs splaying open as soon as they were off, almost as if her jeans were the only thing keeping her legs together. It was truly a breathtaking sight. This brunette temptress with splayed legs, no knicks and a black bra was a vision I could get used to. I moved my face between her thighs to taste my prize.

"Maybe you should make a call?" I suggested before gripping her thighs and planting my lips against her fleshy clam, my big bulbous nose rubbing against her pubic stubble.

"HMMMM. Oh yeah, who should...mmmm...who should I call?" Kate asked as her stomach rose and fell in response to my tongue tasting her juice-covered flaps as I lapped at her moist opening.

"Call your best friend," I suggested. It only seemed fair after she gobbled me when talking to Harry, that she should wax on to Sally whilst I devoured her sumptuous slit, her stubble ticking my nose whilst I feasted on her delicious fleshy snatch, her hips moving up and down against my face as she sighed and dialled her best mate.

"Hey, Sally. How are you-OOOH!" Kate cooed as she tried to keep her voice, unbothered whilst my tongue explored her savoury crevice. I moved my mouth to her bean and slipped my finger inside as my left hand moved up to her bra, moving beneath the black material and cupping her sensational right tit.

"I'm FINE, just ringing for a catch-UP!" Kate exclaimed as I increased the speed of my finger in her pussy, my tongue flicking across her nub like I was attempting to flick a stuck piece of chocolate from a wrapper.

"HURGH! Oh NOTHING! I'm just chilly, just chilly. I might need to put a jumper on," Kate sighed as I bounced her love button against the side of my tongue as the flat surface then pressed against her engorged clit as I shook my head in disapproval of that idea. Although the idea of Kate in a jumper and no knickers was very VERY appealing. I closed my eyes and pictured that as my finger moved in and out of her box.

"HO, GOD, you are so right! It does seem colder than YOOOO-sual," Kate moaned as I withdrew my hand from her boob and placed my thumb at her puckered hole, playing out the entrance to her star as my other finger rubbed her insides and I puckered my lips around her clit to suck on her button.

"Yeah, I'd better go and get another LAYER on!" Kate exclaimed as I moved a second finger inside her tasty snatch, relishing the flavours and the tightness enveloping my fingers as I pressed against her other hole, just breaking the entrance and hovering just inside, her body, bucking and squirming in response.

"Oh you dirty fucker!" Kate squealed as she reached down to pull me up towards her. I was chuckling as I got ever nearer to her face until she moved her lips near mine and I pulled back.

"OOH NO! You've got cock-breath mouth," I mockingly stated, before breaking into a laugh. Kate's face went from hurt at the pull-back to annoyance at being fooled by the gag. She reached behind my head and pulled herself towards me, lips wide and tongue extended as she shot it into my mouth and swished it around, my own tongue sliding against hers in response as I gripped her round her back and pulled her to me, adjusting my hips so my engorged fleshy pole was waiting eagerly at her entrance...till she wrapped her legs around me and forced me inside.

"Are you forcing yourself onto me?" I asked, breathlessly into her ear as my hips flicked quickly back and forth inside her.

"Uh-huh," Kate responded. "What are you gonna do about it? Call the cops".

"Hell no," I whispered, nibbling her ear whilst grinding against her. "They can get their own girlfriend".

"Oh really. Is that what I am now?" Kate enquired as she tightened her legs and arms around me, her breasts mashing tightly against me, her lips, millimetres from my own. I knew she was going back to Uni in a week's time but I couldn't help but want her and right now having this naked beauty in my arms and perched on the end of my cock, I knew I didn't want to relinquish my hold on her incredible body that was sinking down my shaft as we speak.

"Maybe, for a week or so...if you play your cards right," I informed her as I manoeuvred myself into the sofa with her, staring into her sunflower brown eyes that sparkled with mischief as I gently moved inside her.

"Well you ain't boyfriend material if you don't start giving me a right proper fucking, fake Lewis," Kate said. This was her pet name for me after her previous beau that, somehow, I looked a lot like. I moved back and grabbed her legs holding her thighs as I pulled her hips off the couch and began to move into her with more speed, my hips slapping against her cheeks as she squealed giddily.

"Is that better for you?" I asked as I thrust my bent cock inside her feeling it slot into place like a sloppy meat version of Tetris, our pieces fitting together in a sweaty union, her body enveloping and matching my size and length like we were made to fit.

"I dunno," Kate replied, breathily. "The real Lewis knew that I liked it a bit rough," she smiled up, daring me to take things further. I yanked her up off the sofa and pushed her back onto it, powering into her from behind. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!" Kate cursed as I fucked her from behind, my hands on her shoulders as I slammed into her.

"Is that rough enough for you?" I asked as I took one hand away to give her arse-cheeks a slap as I drove my cock into her like I was trying to tap in a nail with a sledgehammer.

"OH THAT'S IT! THAT'S WHAT I LIKE! Treat me like a dirty bitch," Kate begged. I gave her a slap on the other cheek as I continued to plough into her.

"You're not a dirty bitch right now," I informed her. "You're MY dirty bitch".

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. I am SO you're dirty bitch," Kate gurgled and laughed at the same time. "Oh yeah, you're gonna...you're gonna make me...FUCK!" she screamed as she gripped and bit into the sofa material, a reaction I'd never seen before. "Oh fuck," Kate sighed as she disconnected from my tool and slumped forward. I moved around to the other side of the sofa cock in hand expectantly as I readied myself near her face.

"So am I the REAL Lewis now?" I asked, daringly.

"I guess you are," Kate said as she slid her mouth down my pole gratefully. Boy it was good to be involved with someone again.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"How's it going?" Kat asked as she entered the tiny kitchen area. I don't know how but somehow she always managed to ask questions whilst I had a mouthful of cereal, in this case a gob-full of Sugar Puffs.

"Fine," I managed to mumble out over the sweet cereal that I still had no idea what it was made from. "Very fine".

"Seen that girl again?" Kat asked nonchalantly, whilst filling the kettle.

"I have," I replied, placing my spoon in the bowl, sensing a conversation coming.

"Hmmm," Kat murmured. "What's her name?" she continued, pushing her blonde bob back from her face.

"Kate. Her name's Kate".

"Kate? That's a bit of a girly name," Kat replied. My insides flipped as she did that. I knew what she was referencing straight away and rather than taking her comment as an insult, I played along immediately.

"It's short for...Bob!"

Kat chuckled as did I at the inside joke as she filled her cup with hot water for her tea, before spinning around and pointing her spoon at me.

"HEY! You should bring her to the Halloween party!" Kat suggested. I grimaced at that. I wasn't particularly a fan of playing dress-up. I viewed people who did that as sad individuals who couldn't deal with their own pathetic existences. Kat seemed to be aware of what my look meant.

"Look, I know you're not a fan of dressing-up and think people who do are sad and can't handle real-life," Kat replied. I looked stunned as she said that with such precision.

"How did you know that's pretty much what I was thinking?" I asked, thoroughly perplexed.

"You said that to me last year," Kat responded, dryly.

"Oh," said I, deflated. "Well, at least I'm consistent".

"Honestly, you should come. It's not really fair you're making Kate's decision for her is it?" Kat queried. She had a point there. I should at least give her the option of making the decision for herself. "Besides...what's the worse that could happen?"

Falling face-first into a bee-hive was my first thought, but boy, was I wrong?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"What do you think?" Kate asked as she walked out of the bathroom in her nun outfit, although there was little sacred about it.

On her head was a habit of course but the rest of the outfit would go eunuch's a hard-on. The black dress she wore had a cleavage that ran down past her boobs showing there was no bra beneath, and as for the length...it ended just beneath her hips and was finished off with a pair of black hold-up stockings.

Hubba-hubba!

"Impure. I love it," I replied. "What do you think of mine?

I spun around allowing my red cape to billow, with a red shirt and black waistcoat sewn together beneath over a pair of black trousers and, to top it off, a half mask down to my nose.

"You look...wicked," Kate replied with a mucky smirk. We'd been having fun for two weeks, knowing she'd be back at uni soon to carry on her Masters degree. I, of course, was internally distraught but pretending it was a fling, no-big deal, just a bit of fun externally. Ah, the political joys and bullshit of dating, where you try and convince the other person you want to be with them enough of the time to be charming, but not all of the time to be a stalker.

Tonight however was also one of those bullshit dating moments where I didn't want to do something but felt somewhat obliged. Fancy dress was not my thing, I guess because in real-life I was so many other people already, but there was something about being in semi-disguise that made me feel uneasy. I had an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that I just couldn't shake tonight and I didn't know why?

The party was taking place at a unique venue called fives which was a club that was over four floors with a number of different function rooms, a basement, a ground floor and two upper floors. I was advised there was likely to be between a hundred to maybe even a hundred and fifty people there which was well outside my preferred upper number of six. We entered on the ground floor after showing our tickets at the door and make our way inside the grandiose structure. There are ghosts, vampires, werewolves, zombies, priests, nuns, slutty nurses, slutty cops, slutty superheroes, slutty cartoon characters and even a slutty poodle outfit (why? Just why?) but that wasn't what go my attention.