There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're done," Kate said. "I feel like I don't know you," she continued before leaving the building.

"Yeah. Not cool, Lewis," Kat replied following after her.

"How could you pretend to be someone else?" said Gwen, tearfully, before hurling herself into Dave's arms. I gazed around at a room full of people who were literally dressed as someone else, the irony of the moment not lost on me.

"Do you want me to kick his ass?" asked the devil that I assumed was her boyfriend.

"Er...no, no. It's okay, let's just get outta here," Gwen decided, leaving me with no uncertainty that my performance was a sufficient improvement on what she had previously. Teri remained in her spot and I assumed she was about to strike my face too, instead she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered...

"I knew you weren't really Dave. Call me," and then winked as she left, with me rubbing both sides of my slapped face still feeling furious with Kate but puzzled as to how I'd somehow got dumped and come onto all within the space of less than a minute. It caused me to briefly wonder what it was I did wrong for things to fall so badly out of whack the way they had.

Whatever it was I was determined at that moment that I should definitely stop doing it.

END OF PART 3

Oh dear. Things are over before they've begun for Lewis and Kate as mistaken identity causes chaos. Who would have thought impersonating others could lead to a bad end, but what's in store for our Lewis next?

You'll have to wait till next time to find out