There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 04

Story Info
Lewis starts to tire of not being himself.
6.6k words
4.57
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, how will Lewis cope now his relationship with Kate is over before it began? What escapades will he stumble into next? What was the last film to win all five major awards at the Oscars? All of these questions and more will be answered in this part of the story.

WHEN LUCKY DAYS DON'T FEEL LUCKY.

Kate was ghosting me.

I'd sent two messages to her, but these days anything more than one feels like fifty. I pondered just how bad things had got.

I'd fucked two MILF strangers I'd met called Carol and Barbara as they'd mistaken me for someone else (also called Lewis) before meeting Carol's daughter Kate, who was Lewis ex, before taking part in an orgy by pretending to be some bozo named Jerry who'd fallen face-first into a beehive, meeting up with Kate, hooking up with her for two weeks before blowing it by getting caught in a threesome on a TV screen causing Kate to have a threesome on stage at the same Halloween-themed sex party.

What a ridiculous three weeks!

But here I was, ruminating on just how bad my life had got.

"Oh Lewis," Teri moaned as she rode on my dick. I held onto her hips as eased herself up and down my pole, her pointy breasts hanging down within licking distance as I moved my head to get a taste, nibbling on the sturdier flesh before sucking hungrily on it. "Oh that's right. Nibble them! Pull them with your teeth!" Teri demanded. I wasn't about to disappoint her.

After being dumped by Kate the only good thing to come was Teri (one of the participants of my sex-party threesome) coming onto me. Under the circumstances I was never gonna say no.

I began to gently nibble and tug on her nipples, her own movements stretching her breast in my mouth, seemingly causing her pain and pleasure in equal measure. I began massaging her cheeks before bringing my hand down to slap her arse firmly, bringing a scream of surprise from my temporary fuck-buddy.

"AAAGGHH!...keep going," Teri appealed as I increased my speed beneath her, slapping her arse cheeks as I did so, feeling my seed building up along my shaft, getting ready to explode inside her as I thrust ever upwards into her surprisingly tight pussy. I gripped her glutes hard so I could ram inside her at greater speed, my mouth closed around her nipple, my eyes closed as I imagined it was Kate on top of me, her larger boobs in my mouth, her smaller backside that my hands were mauling, her more slender frame that I was powering into, the black bobbed haircut that moved like curtains in the wind when she bounced on top of me...

"Oh...FUCK!" I exclaimed as I came beneath Teri, the nubile brunette moaning in a satisfied manner as I shot my spunk deep inside her.

"Boy, your dick feels so good inside," Teri observed as she continued to writhe on top of me, lying on my Torso as we both caught our breath. I don't know if I was using her for comfort sex, she was using me for any sex or we were both using each other. I hoped it was the last one as that made me feel less guilty. Eventually she moved off me to go to the loo and I drifted off to a sleep that was far from settled.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The room was dimly lit, but the shapes around the room were unmistakable. The inhabitants of these tables in this pub or club were engaged in various levels of sexual revelry.

I could see men with the faces between legs while their hands grasped their meat, awaiting the opportunity to get wet and warm as their mouths sought out a fleshy dessert tastier and more enjoyable than truffles as they feasted eyes closed savouring the flavours and the moment.

Women were seated with other women with their hands between each others thighs as they looked at each other, forehead to forehead, intense looks of lust and longing between them as their fingers explored their hungry cracks, yearning for touches, licks, penetration from each other as their desire brimmed over and their bodies writhed in delight at the pleasure provided and received.

Women were between the legs of seated men, slouched like kings as their female companions had their lips wrapped around hard cocks, seeking the thrill of causing cum to explode forth from swollen girthy ends, muscled torsos squirming as talented tongues roved over poles seeking semen spurting out.

The entire room was moaning and sighing almost slithering as I walked through it. I had no idea where I was till I spied the TV monitors and saw myself with Teri and Gwen, fucking Teri as she ate Gwen's pussy, even though we never had sex like that, but somehow there we were...cavorting together in a different position from our tryst at the Halloween party at Fives. I now knew where I was...I was in the basement pub where I found Kate in a threesome on stage. I looked to the end of the room but this time it was far bigger. Kate was seated on the floor, naked, with five guys stood around her.

"Oh no," I whispered. I tried to run to get to her but it was as if my feet were glued to the floor. I tried to scream but i suddenly found I had no voice. The only sound that carried was the sexual sounds from the rest of the room. Kate moved up onto her knees and reached out to the first naked guy, looking up at him with an expression of innocence before she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it like a hungry goat on its mama's teat, sucking on that meat like it was the tastiest thing she'd ever had in her mouth.

Eventually she stopped and I sighed in relief, feeling that this might be it, till she moved to the next guy and, after grabbing his prick and giving it a few playful, friendly jerks to announce her presence for it, started feasting on that tool, whilst throwing a hand out to the first guy and jerking him with her left hand. As the action increased the semi-circle of guys closed in a little around her. I tried to speak again but it was almost as though my vocal cords had been cut. Kate's expression had now changed from one of innocence to a lascivious harlot, hungry for all the man-meat she could get her mouth, pussy and everything else on.

By now she had her back to me as her mouth serviced the the third man of the group, her bobbed haircut moving forward and back in response to her head movements. Her hands clenched around the solid lengths of men two and four as she ran her fists up and down their poles, before moving along and finishing off the final two. No-one had cum yet but all the guys were still fully hard and clearly up for fun.

Once she sat back once again the two guys from either end reached out, Kate grabbed their hands and stood up, she then pointed to a few men in an Eenie-Meenie way before bending over at the waist in front of cock number three, the guy grabbed Kate by the hips and just slammed himself inside her. Kate smirked a mucky smile as he started to pound into her from behind before she reached out to the two guys that held them up and wrapped her hands around their solid beef sticks.

I wanted to shout, to take her from the stage, to flee even, but I couldn't move. I was locked where I was, trapped on this spot by some invisible force as Kate allowed herself to be taken by these five guys, knowing in my twisted gut that this was only going to get more sordid as time went by.

Kate was certainly getting bolder moving back somewhat so the guy behind her could cup her breasts, the two guys whose dicks she was tugging moving ever-closer so her hands could continue to massage their inflated organs as she clearly relished the feel of the cock inside her, giving a dirty giggle as she bit her tongue and sneered in my general direction, the sound of the guy's hips meeting hers someone cascading over the general sexual hum of the place, the pacing almost sounding like a fleshy drum-machine as Kate squirmed from the sensations between her legs.

The men then moved Kate around again, sharing her like was some kind of toy as guy two led on the floor. The remaining guys moved Kate over his waiting rod, sticking into the air desperately needing the attention of her sopping pussy. Kate moved her knees either side of him and sank on top of him, her back arching in pleasure as his tool plundered her warm and sumptuous depths. It was then my heart sank further as as another guy moved behind Kate. I knew what he was going to do but could feel myself saying "no, no, no, no," but the words were so low that even I could only barely hear them, as he placed one hand on her arse cheek and sank his length all the way into her butt.

Kate quivered as the two men started to move in and out her two holes, both of them using her for their own pleasure. I couldn't see any expression on either of them as they were both kind of faceless but Kate's face was contorted in pain or titillated into pleasure, it was hard to work out which till she spoke.

"HURR, Fuck me, boys! I want to FEEL every stroke," Kate instructed through clenched teeth as the two guys moved in and out her, thrusting angrily as they used her body. Kate reached out either side of her and managed to grab two handfuls of cock, tugging on them aggressively as the guys pounded into the back of her, all four of them moving in a hideous rhythm as all four members of this single unified creature desired completion of their sexual congress as they humped and pumped each into a frenzied state with Kate looking like she was about to pass out at any point, before the guy behind her eventually withdrew.

I breathed a sigh of relief that this shameful debacle was finally over, that the shockingly awful combination of five guys and my sort-of ex was over. I could finally move and make my way out of this basement of debasement, but as with everything else so far tonight, I was way off as they spun Kate around and she lowered her arse down onto the cock that was formerly in her pussy, slowly sinking onto the engorged thickness as it filled her anus.

"URGH, GOD! That's filling me!" Kate exclaimed, before the first man she took in her mouth moved between her legs and jammed his thick rod into her pussy. "Oh...FUCK! Oooooh!" Kate sighed as he started to pummel her quim with an almost inhuman cruelty, smacking into her flagrantly. Another man moved his prick near to Kate's face and she began to suck on the end of it whilst reaching out for the remaining two members and grabbing hold of them, tugging those two to try and release their seed.

All six of them were a sweaty, undulating mess, two of them pounding away into Kate who'd lost her usual composure and was instead in thrall of some thrashing inner desire as she sucked on the guy's dick like it was feeding her oxygen. All of them now were moaning and sighing and groaning as if they were about to blow apart before the guy in Kate's snatch pulled his dick out and with only a few quick tugs emptied his load onto Kate's fantastic rack, setting off the guy in Kate's mouth to do the same, splattering her boobs with his sticky mess.

The two other guys either side of Kate moved inward and she then began to jerk these guys whilst rubbing their hard cocks against her tits. The feeling of Kate's fantastic boobs against their pulsing members must have been too much for them and they promptly splashed their hot white goo all over Kate's fantastic breasts, before she led back on the guy beneath her, bouncing herself down onto his rod as he filled her ass, her face contorting from the sensations coming from down there before he began to groan his approval at his impending orgasm, Kate sped up her hip movements before slamming her butt down hard on his dick as his balls emptied inside her insides, the two of them remaining locked in place before he removed his tool with globs of cum falling out of her with Kate lying back on this stranger and merely laughing in mucky delight at her own debauched behaviour with me still unable to say anything except...

"Kate," I said as I opened my eyes and looked out into the darkness but she wasn't there. Only the curtain of silence filled my room, until Teri's breathing alerted me to her presence. I rubbed my face and wondered if getting up was the better option, because if nightmares like this were all sleep could offer, then the waking world may well have been the better place to be.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I forced the spoon of shop-brand co-co pops only for Sheila to walk in and attempt conversation.

"You're quiet these days. What gives?" She asked as she washed out her mug. I waved my hand to acknowledge I would answer but I had a mouthful of food. I chomped on the soggy rice, chocolate and milk mix before responding.

"I'm fine," I lied, unconvincingly before shovelling another mouthful down. I could tell that Sheila didn't believe me but was smart enough not to challenge my bullshit.

"All right," Sheila came back with, shaking her head, acknowledging my mistruth. I lowered my head and thought about where I was emotionally at the minute? A fucking wreck was the honest answer and I knew who was to blame.

"Oh hi, Kat".

I looked up from my cereal to see my former work bestie enter the kitchen take one look over my way then proceed to blank me.

"Hey, Sheila. Doing anything nice this weekend?"Kat asked.

"No. Might have the grandkids down though. Yourself?" Sheila questioned.

"Going up to Leeds. Gonna spend some time with a pal there," Kat responded in a sing-song manner. Kate was doing her masters degree at Leeds university. This seemed like a thinly-veiled dig, but I decided to carry-on eating my cereal and ignored it.

"That sounds nice," Sheila mentioned, seemingly not picking up on the essence of what Kat was saying.

"Well I don't know about nice. I think it'll get a bit dirty this weekend. A bit messy, maybe," Kat chuckled before finishing making her brew and exiting the tiny kitchen area, leaving me with a dinted sense of pride and a bad taste in my mouth which wasn't the slightly chocolaty milk from the coco pops.

"That was awkward. You two not friends at the moment?" Sheila asked. I looked up and smiled.

"We're fine," I lied with my best fake grin.

"I'm a woman. We invented that meaning of the word fine," Sheila said as she too headed back to work with her cup of tea. "And you are pretty far from fine".

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Three weeks from the beginning of my adventures had turned into five with the middle of November now surrounding me and the end and Christmas coming ever closer. Teri would ring me every few days and we'd meet, bone, say our goodbyes and perform the same rutting ritual again soon after. I had to admit there was a certain comfort to be had from the lack of emotional complication and it was a welcome relief from the gang-bang nightmares that masqueraded as dreams, but tonight was not such a night. Tonight was a night were I needed to feel something other than empty sex on the end of my old man, so here I was just grabbing a coffee in the gaming cafe. I took a sip of my coffee and got a huge blast of froth on my unusually large nose. Not big enough to use for sex but big enough to get in the way for coffee.

"Oh my God," I heard a female voice chuckle. "You look just like a friend of ours like that," she continued, pushing back her wavy red hair. After all the problems I'd been through recently I was not in the mood to entertain another mistaken identity escapade.

"Look, whoever you think I am, I'm not okay?" I replied, far angrier than I probably needed to be. "I'm not Jerry or Dave or Vincent or Victor or Guillermo or Dennis or Lawrence or Dan or Gareth or Hans or Booby. I'm certainly not a Mark or Michael or Kevin or a Giles or a Sidney or a Dominic or even a Barry!"

"I was gonna say you look a bit like Barry," the redhead remarked. I could feel my annoyance start to build and I was just about to release that volcanic rage when she said something that stopped me dead like a fainting goat. "Do you think if you look like someone I now that you must have friends that look like me?"

"What? I...wait, what?" I replied as I stopped to consider the premise of what she was saying. In reality there probably was something in that. After all there may be a chance that similar looking people may find themselves drawn to similar looking others and when one considered that then...my brain then pushed it aside.

"Would you care to join us? We've got room for a fourth for the game," a blonde woman suggested whilst flashing a toothy grin. They were both sat with some guy who looked like even he couldn't believe his luck that he was out with these two gorgeous women. I couldn't believe it and I was looking at him.

"What game is it?" I asked nonchalantly, prepared to just blow them off and their offer.

"Go for Broke".

My head swished around so fast I was surprised I didn't give myself a crick in the neck, the shock was so severe from what I'd just heard.

"Go for Broke? You're kidding me?! I LOVE Go for Broke!" I confessed. They waved me over and for a moment I thought of sticking to my solitary-for-tonight guns, but the thought of playing my favourite board game from when I was a kid immediately won me over. I sat down and they all introduced themselves to me as the redhead wiped the froth off my nose that I'd somewhat forgotten about.

We played for an hour with me introducing myself to them and finding out that friendly red-head was Nina, Nadia was her blonde mate (no relation) and Tuk was the guy who was originally from Vietnam before he came here to study and was hoping to stay.

"I'm surprised you guys know this game," I stated after being beaten as I kept winning on the races and the lottery.

"We've never played it before," Nina admitted, with a toothy smile. "We'd always seen it but not picked it up".

"Shame they're closing soon. I could play this all night," Nadia agreed, leading to a lightbulb moment as I suddenly remembered where there was a version of this game.

"Well..." I began, but inside I could hear my brain screaming at me, as if the two of us were disconnected.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Look at what's been happening in your life these last five weeks, man! And now you're thinking of inviting THREE strangers back to your flat. Are you insane?!" my brain yelled internally, which I completely ignored.

"...I have the game back at mine if you want to keep going," I suggested.

"JESUS, MAN! HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING!" my brain ranted inside my skull as I paid it little heed and proceeded ahead anyway.

"That is...if you guys want to," I asked.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I looked about the room and wondered how I'd managed to get into such a mess. We'd all got back to mine and I got some beers out and the game and set it up on the coffee table. The first game took two beers but then Tuk pulled out a blunt and the second game then had that and two more beers with plenty of giggles at the silliness of it all. Then sone idiot suggested a strip version. You lose a hundred grand you lose an item of clothing, just to spice things up. By this stage people have a warm buzz going on and here we all were, halfway through a game and Tuk in his boxers, both girls down to their underwear and myself naked.

"Well bravo," my brain chimed in as I sat there laughing as I had to fork out £180,000 for a round the world trip on the titanic. Somehow I still had three hundred thousand left and was nowhere near losing a million. My game was now completely frazzled.

"On the upside I've no more clothes to lose," I stated smugly to unified boos from both women as I giggled at the silliness of it all.

"You should have to do something for us then," Nadia suggested.

"I can make you a cup of tea," I offered before we all burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of the suggestion.

12