There's a Lot of Me About Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you can do," Nadia chortled, before she yanked her bra down. "Get these bad boys standing upright".

I looked at her nipples that seemed pretty sturdy already in response to what was going on, but I certainly wasn't going to turn down that offer. I bent over and took the right one into my mouth, drawing a little scream from Nadia as I nibbled and sucked on the end of her impressive tit, licking and sucking it so it was solidly erect before moving to the left one, attaching my mouth to it and pulling on it, whilst my hand teased her right nip. I could hear Nadia breathing heavier and her head went back as she was clearly revelling in my efforts, at that I let go with a dramatic smack of my lips.

"There...all done. Although I think a cuppa would have been more satisfying," I quipped as I sat back down.

"I don't. You can't have these with your tea," Nadia replied as she tweaked her own nipples like was playing with stereo knobs.

"Well, I've never tried dip them in tea before. I'm sure they'd taste nice," I continued to jest.

"I guess it's a novel way of getting milk at the same time," Nina carried on with the joke, all of us chuckling at her crack. She took the dice and shook them together after throwing a six and finding out she had to spend a hundred and sixty grand on a round Switzerland yacht race, she then counted up her money and found she had only two hundred and eighty grand left and punched the air in delight.

"What are you taking off?" Tuk asked whilst his eyes travelled down to her moderate boobs.

"Hey! My Face is up here!" Nina reminded him, before she stood up and let her panties fall to the floor, much to everyone's surprise as she sat down crossed legs and drew her hand upwards giving herself the merest of rubs.

"Wow! That was pretty awesome," Tuk complimented Nina again, whilst keeping his eyes on her shaved pussy.

"Hey! My face is STILL up here," Nina proclaimed.

"Yeah, but there's so much of you that's worth seeing," I interjected, getting a high-five off Tuk and a stern look of rebuttal from the girls. Tuk picked up the dice and rolled a seven, moving around the board till he found he had to buy a share in Really Big Steel for a hundred grand. Tuk stood up and let his boxers slip to the floor, flapping his cock from side to side hilariously as he did.

"I think you should do a forfeit too," Nadia remarked as she looked at Tuk, hungrily.

"But I've only just got naked now," Tuk pointed out. Both girls giggled at his assessment before Nina echoed Nadia's action by pulling her bra down and jiggling her breasts.

"Yeah. Get sucking, bitch!" Nina laughed. Tuk turned to me and shrugged as if to say "some forfeit this is!" before moving his head down to Nina's right nipple and taking it between his lips, his technique being somewhat more gentle than mine, but watching the way Nina reacted with eyes closed and lips quivering, it was certainly appreciated.

Tuk moved his hand under the bra's left cup and gripped the other tit gently whilst swirling his tongue around the right nipple. I looked over at Nadia who was staring at the two of them with her hand between her thighs as she bit her tongue enviously. I decided to take advantage of no eyes being on me and grabbed my tool, to give it a crafty tug as Tuk moved his mouth to the left nipple.

"HURR! Yeah, that's the one," Nina breathed as Tuk tantalised her tit with his tongue, his cock bobbing in delight as he enjoyed sucking on her mammaries as much as he did, the two of them getting as much out of the moment as the other before Tuk sat back, licking his lips leaving Nina's nipples sticking out like two earplugs on her chest. Nadia grabbed the dice and gave two shakes before hurling them across the board, watching as they came to a stop on an eleven. Nadia moved her piece forward till she could buy the Hotel Splendide for a hundred and twenty thousand.

"WOO HOO!" Nadia yelled in celebration.

"What are you losing though?" Nina enquired. Nadia thought for a moment and stood up to remove her panties as well, leaving both women without undies, just in their bras with me and Tuk looking over, licking our licks as they both held their legs tightly closed so their moist treasures could not be seen, only their trimmed areas were visible but that was hot enough for me. I desperately wanted to lose some more money and get my tongue roving through either woman's cleft. I rolled the dice and moved forward looking forward to losing another hundred grand.

Congratulations! You've won the lottery!

Goddamit. Whilst everyone chuckled at my good misfortune I counted up my winnings and was cheesed off to see that I was now sixty-five grand better off. In a game were losing a million is the object a lottery win is not a good outcome.

Nina grabbed the dice and threw it across the board to a lousy five. She landed on go to snake eyes, the game where you roll the dice and try to avoid a one, often it was the 'one more throw' school-of-thought that did people in. I'd seen people be on a streak of up to a hundred and forty thousand, only to throw a one and have to pick up a hundred and fifty grand...or worse, DOUBLE one and win three hundred grand. No-one wanted that. Nina threw the dice and we all held our breath.

Double six.

"YES!" Nina yelled. She picked up the dice and started to shake her hands.

"Are you sure? It might not be lucky," I remarked. She just shook her head and let go of the dice watching as they bounced over the board before coming up with...eleven.

"HA-HA!" Nina chuckled, evilly before grabbing the dice and placing them back down on the board. "I think I'll leave it there at one hundred and fifteen thousand pounds".

Nina handed the money back into the bank and then just sat there being stared at lustily by the three of us.

"What?"

"You lost over a hundred grand," Nadia reminded her.

"Oh right, yeah," Nina replied removing her hands around her back and unhooking her bra, spinning it around her head a few times before hurling it across the room, but Nadia didn't stop there.

"Forfeit, forfeit, forfeit," she began to chant with Tuk and I joining in until Nina waved us off.

"Fine," Nina replied, doing a quick tease between myself and Tuk before she moved over to him and placed her hand around his shaft.

"I...think I'm gonna enjoy your forfeit," he remarked as she gripped his length and moved her hand up and down it.

"So am I," Nina replied before delicately licking around the head of his tool, her hand constantly moving up and down as she did so before flicking at the end.

"HO! This is the best board game ever," Tuk stated through clenched teeth, his tool throbbing in Nina's fist, Nadia moving her hand between her thighs as she watched what was unfolding, her lips pressed together as she inhaled deeply through her nose, her fingers managing somehow to squeeze between her thighs pressed together tightly as her friend sucked on Tuk's tip as she jerked his tool before letting go and leaning back.

Tuk grabbed the dice determined to lose money and get himself a forfeit. He threw the dice and moved his piece eight spaces forward.

"Go to the Stock Exchange," he read out, moving his piece to the relevant area and spun the share predictor. We all had shared in various companies and watched as the wheel spun. Would we lose, would we gain.

Pound sign...it was a goddamn share dividend for every share. We all suffered as a result of Tuk's bad spin with Nadia grabbing the dice, keen to shake off the dividends that Tuk just earned. The dice bobbed and bounced before it stuck on a six. Nadia moved her piece forward and read the instructions.

"But the Eiffel Tower. Pay one hundred grand for removal costs," she chuckled as she handed her money to the bank and removed her bra, letting her ample cleavage jiggle free. "Who's next?"

"AHEM! Forfeit?" Nina questioned.

"Oh right," Nadia remembered, looking over at my excitedly bobbing tool, bouncing around like an over-excited Cocker Spaniel. "What do you think he'd like?"

"What have you got?" I asked, my head starting to feel light from the excitement, weed and alcohol.

"Foot job?"

"Never had one," I replied, disappointedly. I mean how good could someone's feet feel wrapped around your end.

"Oh wow! Nadia's feet are incredible! I love them!" said Nina, giddily. I opened my legs and leant back, allowing Nadia full access. Nadia stretched her impressive legs out and placed a foot either side of my length, and then squeezed them together in a surprisingly sturdy grip, but what was more surprising is just how incredible they felt as she moved them up and down. The soles and the curve on the base of her feet acted like perfect grips around my girth, stimulating my staff in a way I'd never known before.

"Holy shit! That is amazing!" I exhaled as the motion of her feet made my breathing quicken, her soles slipping up and down my pole more easily than a handjob but not as intense as a blowjob. I was getting spots before my eyes, my heart pounding, the room starting to swirl around me. The stimulus in my brain demanded blood flow to get the alcohol and smoke around but it was needed around my hips that were jolting upward every time Nadia moved her legs down.

I looked over at Nina licking her lips, her legs open, her fingers twiddling her bean as she gazed yearn-fully at my prick, Tuk pulling on his length as he switched between staring at Nadia and then at Nina. I looked back at Nadia who had a wicked look plastered on her features. She clearly knew how good she was at this and was enjoying pushing me ever closer to the finish. I was breathing ever more sharply, feeling my orgasm build from the base to the top of my cock.

"Oh...why have I...never...done this...BEFORE!" I exclaimed as the spunk spurted forward from my cock, hitting my leg, Nadia's feet and her legs also. I looked over at the beautiful creature who withdrew her legs, staring at me as though proud of the masterpiece she'd created. My eyes travelled between the three strangers I'd invited back to play a little game, three strangers who I'd bonded with because I looked like one of their friends, three strangers who I was now naked in front of, as were they to me. My mind wandered over all of this and as my heart rate descended and the blood rushed away from my tool it also felt like it rushed away from my head as I lay back, closed my eyes, and passed out on the floor.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I woke feeling like the room was spinning as much as it was when I left it, but as my eyes focussed on the world around me I ascertained it was more the noise of the room that made me feel that way. My eyes focussed and riding on top of me was Nina, sliding merrily up and down my cock like she was riding a horse on a carousel, somehow my hands had already found her breasts as the flopped beneath her, her eyes closed, her lips moving as if she was speaking but with no words coming out.

But her sighs of delight as she greased my length were not the only sounds in the room. I turned to my left expecting to see Nadia and Tuk and whilst this was partly true, it was not the full picture. Nina was indeed moving up and down Tuk's length as he was also on his back, but astride Tuk's face was an equally naked Teri. My eyes opened wide in shock upon seeing my fuck-buddy enjoying the attention of Tuk's tongue on her quim, her body squirming as he lapped at her pussy, the juices going all over his mouth as Nadia leant forward kissing Teri's neck as she nailed her breasts from behind.

"What? How?" I managed to breathe as I watched the threesome next to me.

"About five minutes after you passed out she knocked at the door. She's a lot of fun," Nina revealed as she lowered herself toward me so her breast was dangling just above my mouth. I moved my lips forward and wrapped them around the thickened end, causing Nina to flick her head back as she moved deliberately up and down my shaft. Her throaty moans combining with the panting of Teri over Tuk's mouth. The noises seemed to cause the room to sway as I gripped Nina's ass to give me something to anchor myself on to. I planted my feet onto the floor and used them to move my hips to power into the red-headed vixen, her wavy hair shaking due to my thrusts, her sighs becoming moans as she bit her lip, my curved tool blasting her insides as I held her in place.

"Oh wow!" Nadia remarked as she looked over at us. Something I took as a compliment, as a member of a threesome felt inclined to stare at a twosome. I sneered as lust gripped me as fiercely as I was gripping Nina's cheeks.

"Oh God, oh yeah, that's good," Nina stated as my hips rammed upwards as we furiously fucked, our audience enraptured with our loud and energetic efforts.

"He's amazing, isn't he?" Teri asked as she smirked whilst Tuk continued to taste and tantalise her delicious snatch.

"UGH! Uh-huh".

That was all that Nina could get out as she closed her mouth, her lips pressing together tightly as her breasts heaved, her breath becoming increasingly short, her chest reddening. I continued to power into her, my fingers digging in slightly as I gripped her butt even more firmly, keeping her securely in place as I rammed my cock inside her.

"That's...yeah...OH..HMMMM!" Nina moaned before her hand went on my chest to stop me, her thighs tightening on my legs, her eyes going into the back of her head, her fingernails clawing into my pec as she lost control on top of me as her orgasm wrecked her, before she fell forward on top of me as Teri giggled at the side of us.

"Yeah, he does that to you," Teri praised me as she leaned back against Nadia. Truly I had woken up and I intended to stay awake for as long as I could as this night went on.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kate had cum all over her chest and a crazed look in her eyes as the guys unloaded their seed all over her.

"No!" said I as I sat bolt upright as my nightmare dissipated and the reality of where I was surrounded me, as did the realisation that I had a number of naked, sleeping people in my flat. I quickly made breakfast and coffees with the aim of getting them out from there as soon as possible. Thankfully for me all of them, including Teri kept me company till lunch just chatting the shit about all sorts of crap, like our favourite TV shows, favourite songs and favourite films (mine was The Silence of the Lambs) before they made their way out with Nina, Nadia and Teri all giving me a peck on the cheek before leaving.

"Oh hey, you've got Mail," Tuk remarked before heading out the door and getting on his way. I waved him off and looked behind the door and sure enough, a letter was sat on the mat looking back at me.

I picked it up and opened it, reading the details fully focussed till I leant back against my door, terrified about how this might go, bearing in mind what it was.

It was an invite...an engagement party...from Barbara...for her daughter.

My breakfast gurgled up my oesophagus, stopping before it got to my mouth. What more could possibly go wrong.

END OF PART 4

My oh my! An invite to an engagement party, what kind of trouble could our Lewis get up to there as we race towards the final part of THERE'S A LOT OF ME ABOUT.

Find out in the next few days.

12