There's a Whore in My House Ch. 02

Story Info
Mallory pushes the limits even further with Loser Daddy.
5.1k words
4.46
13.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
522 Followers

There is not a lot of sex in this story. So, if you're looking for a quick wank, you may want to keep scrolling for the next story 😊. If you haven't read part one of this story, it would behoove you to do so.

I was lonely, perpetually horny, and basically a Loser. Enter Mallory, the not so dumb 18-year-old next door. She had been kicked to the curb by her parents when she turned 18 and was now a legal adult. In a weak moment, I agreed to let her move in with me 'temporarily' while she saved up some money to get her own place.

In a matter of days however, she had discovered all my sexual perversions, locked up my little dick, taken control of my house, and basically was manipulating my whole life. I knew she was blatantly using me, but perversely I didn't care. In fact, I was enjoying being used and abused by this very pretty and demanding girl. And I had a feeling she was just getting started!

Mallory had quit going to trade school and also quit her part-time job as a hostess at a local restaurant. She had taken up whoring as her way to make money.

After being fucked all night long by one of her clients, Mallory spent most of the day in bed catching up on her sleep, she had purposely not scheduled any clients today. Several Amazon packages were delivered for her, I just stacked them on the coffee table in the family room. I was fixing a sandwich in the kitchen a little after 1:00 PM when she came into the kitchen. She was wearing her customary sleep t-shirt and nothing else.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty!" I greeted her.

"I peed on the bathroom floor upstairs. I've decided if you're not around to catch my pee, I'm just going to piss on the floor."

"That sounds fair Mallory. I'll clean it up."

She smirked, probably wondering how far she could push my limits and how much she could get away with.

"Today we need to do some banking Loser Daddy. I need to open a savings account now that I'm making some decent money. And I plan on making a lot more. Besides the good money, I just enjoy being fucked by a big cock."

"Ok Mallory, I can help you with that."

"I'm sure you mean you can help me with the banking stuff, because we both know you don't have a big cock, right Daddy?"

"Ummm, yes, the banking stuff is what I meant Mallory."

"Set it up at the same bank you use, that way you can easily transfer my allowance into my account every week. Just like, make it an automatic thing, you know?"

"Good idea."

"And one more little thing. Make me a joint account owner on all of your financial accounts. Then give me the passwords to the accounts. And don't screw with me and hide any accounts from me. If I find that you're doing that, there will be hell to pay."

I sort of gulped, "I understand Mallory. I won't hide anything from you, honey."

She glared at me when I called her honey, WTH?

"Bring me some sliced fruit, yogurt, and coffee in the family room. I'll be opening my Amazon items you bought me."

I brought her tray of food and stood by, watching her open her boxes. By and large, they were all costumes. She had purchased a Wonder Woman outfit, a nurse outfit, a ballerina outfit, and even a sexy bridal outfit. She noticed me staring.

"Whoring is a very competitive business, Daddy. I need something to set me apart from all the other whores out there. So, on my website, I'm going to advertise that I am into all sorts of role playing, all the client has to do is make a request and I'll do it, for a hefty fee of course."

This was the first time she openly admitted to being a whore, no more pretenses. I was surprised she already had a website up and running!

"I have a photographer coming over this afternoon. He's going to do a photoshoot of me in my various costumes for the website. Too bad you'll be out running errands for me and will miss my fashion show!"

After she was done opening her boxes, she finished her fruit and yogurt. Looking up at me as I stood next to her, she said, "What are you waiting for Douchebag Daddy? My coffee cup is empty."

"Sorry Mallory!"

I scurried to the kitchen and refilled her cup. She was on her phone, texting me a grocery list.

I reviewed the list she sent, mostly normal grocery items, but a few odd things as well. Damn! She's getting more hot sauce! I guessed she was going to do some baking with all that sugar. And what's up with the syringe? Zip ties?

"If they don't have a 5-pound bag of sugar, you can get a 3-pound bag, I guess. And don't forget the fishing line, 25-pound strength. And get gas in my car Daddy."

"Yes Mallory."

I was gone for about 4 hours altogether. Mallory was saying goodbye to the photographer as I pulled back in the driveway. I carried the groceries in from the car and into the kitchen. There was a puddle of her pee on the kitchen floor. She giggled when I accidentally stepped in it.

I looked at her with a 'what the hell' look. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "You weren't here to receive it, not my problem."

She was still in the sexy bridal outfit, guess that was the last outfit used at the photo shoot. She looked so damn hot; it was impossible to get upset with her. Her white thigh high stockings were topped off with a tiny sheer white panty that showed off her shaved cunt beautifully. She also wore a sheer white bra and a lacy bridal veil. On her pretty feet were 4-inch backless high heels.

Mallory sat on one of the kitchen chairs and spread her legs wide. I noticed the wet spot on the front of her panties. She smiled that wicked smile of hers.

"The photographer wanted $200 to do the photo shoot. I let him fuck me instead. Why don't you get your Loser Daddy ass over here and clean me up?"

I crawled over to her, slid her tiny panties to the side and began my cleanup duties. She purred and rubbed my head as I licked her. God I was really starting to enjoy eating cum out of her cunt! This sure beat the hell out of being lonely!

"You know Daddy, being in this bridal outfit got me thinking. I want to marry you."

I stopped licking and looked up at her. She promptly spit in my face and then slapped me.

"No one told you to stop asshole! As I was saying, we need to get married. Your wife is gone, you have no children, someone has to inherit your house and money and stuff when you die, right? Might as well be me!"

I was shocked! This was shameless, even for her!

"Oh, don't worry Daddy, I won't take your last name or anything and you can still live here and everything. And we won't act married, this will just be a marriage of legal convenience."

I finished cleaning her cunt and sat back, my head spinning from her latest demand. Maybe I had let this whole thing go too far?

She crossed her nylon covered legs and wangled her high heel close to my face. I couldn't help but stare at her pretty feet and high heels.

"What church do you go to Daddy?"

"St. Luke's Episcopal over on 23rd street."

"I bet you've been a good boy and gone there for a long time, haven't you? You know a lot of people there and they know you. Why, I bet you're even good friends with the Minister, aren't you Daddy?"

"I've gone there for over 25 years, so yes, I know a lot of people. And yes, Reverend McAlister and I are pretty good friends."

"Perfect!" She handed me my phone and said, "Call the good Reverend McAlister and tell him to have his sorry ass over here tomorrow at 4:00 PM. In the morning we need to get the marriage license. Isn't this exciting!?"

My mouth fell open at her audacity, but I simply nodded and said, "Okay Mallory, whatever you want."

"Of course, whatever I want silly Daddy! I might even let you out of chastity on our wedding day! Not that you could consummate our marriage with that little stub between your legs, could you Stubby Daddy? Don't worry though, I've thought of everything! I've asked Jerome to be your Best Man and our witness. So, the marriage will be consummated tomorrow regardless."

"Thanks for setting everything up, Mallory. I really appreciate it."

"And you've added me to your financial accounts, right?"

"Yes Mallory, when I was out today, I set up your savings account and made you joint owner on my accounts. I have some paperwork you need to sign, and I can bring it back to the bank tomorrow. I'll send you a text with all the passwords."

"Thank you, Daddy. That is so sweet and thoughtful of you. You can go back to the bank after our wedding ceremony tomorrow. You'll need something to do anyway while I'm thanking Jerome. Now call that fucking Reverend."

"Of course, Mallory."

She played on her phone while I talked to Reverend McAlister. He had a ton of questions, but eventually agreed to come over tomorrow to perform the ceremony. I neglected to tell him that Mallory was only 18. Oh well, he'll find out soon enough!

I hung up from talking to him, "All set up Mallory."

"Wonderful. You're such a good boy, I think you deserve a reward. Bring me the syringe and hot sauce you bought today, Daddy. Oh, bring the zip ties too! Then come stand in front of me and take your pants and panties off."

As I was doing this, she removed her bridal veil and poured herself a glass of wine. Once I had removed my pants and panties, she secured my hands behind my back with one of the zip ties. My little guy started to stir. Maybe I was gonna get some action after all! I mean, damn, I just made her joint on all of my accounts which totaled several hundred thousand dollars!

"You've been a good boy today, Daddy. I'm going to remove your chastity cage for a bit."

She took the key from around her neck and unlocked my cage. I thought she was going to finally jerk me off! She toyed with me and ran her fingers across my chest and my butt cheeks. She even very lightly rubbed my little cock. Instinctively, I started bucking my hips back and forth, humping nothing but air.

She went back to the table, opened a bottle of hot sauce, and then filled the syringe with the sauce. Now I was confused. What was this wicked girl up to? She rubbed my cock a little more, it was now fully erect at 4 inches.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Are you ready for some fun Daddy?"

I nodded yes, still unsure of her intentions. She held my little dick with one hand, with the other, she inserted the tip of the syringe into the slit in the head of my cock.

"Oh God Mallory, no!"

But it was too late. She pressed the plunger on the syringe and injected 50ml of the hot sauce into my dick! She sat down, folded her arms, and laughed as she watched me suffer.

I hopped around the kitchen in agony looking for some way to stop the horrendous burning sensation. Of course, I couldn't do a damn thing since she had secured my hands behind my back! She sat there drinking her wine, laughing at me dancing around the kitchen in pain.

"Oh shit! Oh no! God Mallory! Why did you do that!?"

"Because I can. Because I'm a sadist, remember? And you're a weak, vulnerable, inferior, beta male, exactly the type I like to abuse. We're a match made in heaven Daddy!"

I was in agony and the pain would not stop! Then she did the unthinkable. Still wearing her high heels, she got up and kicked me in the balls with all her might. I crumbled to the floor in pain.

"I got tired of watching you dance and hop around, so annoying! Say thank you Mallory. Thank you for abusing my worthless little dick and balls. Say it!"

Through my pain I grunted out what she wanted to hear. "Thank you, Mallory. Thank you for abusing my worthless little dick and balls."

She kicked me again as I lay writhing on the floor. Her sadistic streak was in full bloom today! Tears were now streaming down my face.

"You need to speak up Daddy, I can't hear you very well. Say thank you Mallory for allowing me to add you to my bank accounts. Say it!"

"Thank you, Mallory, for allowing me to add you to my bank accounts."

"Good boy Loser Daddy. With more practice you'll learn to take my punishments and even enjoy it. Pain is addictive Daddy. Trust me, soon you'll be begging me to hurt you."

At the moment I sort of doubted I would ever beg for this type of punishment, but she knows this whole scene way better than me.

Mallory knelt next to me on the floor and put my chastity cage back on me. Then, as if she had a dual personality, gently stroked the side of my face with her soft hand.

"Awww, does Daddy have a boo boo? What happened Daddy? Why are you crying?"

I was seriously starting think that this girl is deranged. No wonder her parents kicked her out as soon as they could! It dawned on me that not a single person from her family had contacted her since she moved in with me a few weeks ago, yet they lived right next door! Strange indeed.

She then stood over me and pissed on my head and face, rubbing her clit and laughing as she did it.

"God, I love pissing on you! I'm going to shower. Get some sleep Daddy, we're getting married tomorrow. Nighty night!"

The next morning, I was up before Mallory as usual. I drank a lot of water last night so I would pee a lot, hoping that would flush the hot sauce out of my little dick. It sort of worked, but not completely, my little guy was still stinging and burning. Mallory had actually bruised my balls when she kicked me twice, they hurt like shit and were swollen, which only made the chastity cage that much more uncomfortable. But perversely, not for a second did I think about tossing her out of my house. What the fuck!? I am such a loser.

I was pouring cereal into my bowl when she came into the kitchen; getting ready to add the milk. She didn't say a word, just walked over and took my cereal bowl out of my hand. She held it between her legs, squatted a bit, and peed into my cereal bowl. When she felt there was enough pee in my bowl, she handed it back to me. She then took my juice glass, dumped the orange juice onto the floor, and filled the glass with her pee as well.

"There you go Daddy! A perfect breakfast for a Loser! Get my coffee so we can chat while you eat your breakfast, just like a married couple!"

As I ate my cereal and she drank her coffee, we discussed plans for the wedding that afternoon. Surprisingly, her piss in my cereal was seriously not that bad! Maybe I was further gone than I wanted to admit.

"For the ceremony this afternoon, I'll wear my sexy bridal outfit that I wore yesterday for the photo shoot. You'll wear what I lay out for you before the ceremony."

Remembering what she said about not questioning her, I chose my next words very carefully.

"Ok Mallory, that sounds good. Should we wear a little something over our outfits, so we don't scare Reverend McAlister away?"

Uh oh, she was glaring at me. Did I fuck up!?

"I'll do the thinking and planning around here Loser Daddy, you just do as you're told, remember?"

"Yes Mallory."

"If your stupid minister says anything about our outfits or the ceremony itself, you'll simply promise him a large donation to his church. That will shut him up."

Actually, she was probably right, our church was always struggling financially.

"Good idea, Mallory. I'm sure that will pacify him."

"We'll do the ceremony in the family room. You and I will walk me down the aisle together, Jerome and Reverend Mac will be waiting near the fireplace. It will be short and sweet, just like your dick."

"Ok Mallory."

"I've also written our vows; I'll give those to the minister dude."

'Minister dude!?'

"Wow, you have thought of everything!"

She smirked, "It's my job as head of this household."

Actually, she was right again. I had totally abdicated any authority or control over my household, not to mention my finances, to this demanding 18-year-old.

"I've even helped you by picking out my wedding present."

I looked at her intently, for some reason I didn't like the sound of this!

"Ummm, what did I get you as a wedding present?"

"A brand-new car Daddy! You are so sweet! I was surprised when you told me about it!"

Now she was freaking me out, was she hallucinating? We never had a conversation about a new car for her. I guess she's just fucking with me, again.

"Wow, well, I hope you like it. When do I get to see it?"

"I pick it up in a few days. I really don't want you in my new car but thank you for paying for it! It will be like it is with me, 'look but don't touch'," she said with all seriousness.

"Of course, Mallory."

I tried to crack a slight joke, "So what did you get me for our wedding?" I said with a smile.

She glared at me, slowly stood up and walked over to me. She slapped the shit out of me, right across the face!

"Don't get greedy Daddy, it's not very becoming of you. You'll get your gift during the ceremony."

"Sorry Mallory, I was sort of kidding."

She glared at me again, "You didn't thank me for slapping you."

"Thank you for slapping me, Mallory."

We got dressed and headed down to the courthouse to get our marriage license, she sexted with Jerome the whole way there and back. In a relatively short drive of 15 minutes, she sent him a picture of her boobs and her cunt. Good Lord!

"Jerome and I may go on a honeymoon to celebrate our wedding Daddy, haven't quite decided yet," she said after sexting with him. "But if we do, it won't be for a while, I need to get back to work tomorrow, already have a client booked."

I just nodded, unsure how to safely respond that comment! I guess Jerome was gonna be her 'regular' partner while she also fucked multiple clients and made money.

We got home from the courthouse, set a few things up for the ceremony, and before we knew it, it was time to get dressed.

Mallory was radiant in her sexy bridal outfit. She made two changes from when she wore this outfit for her photo shoot, she now wore 5-inch closed toe white pumps instead of her backless high heels. The other change, much less subtle, was she opted not to wear her bra. So, for our wedding, she was wearing white thigh high stockings, white high heels, and her sheer white panties. The ensemble was topped off with her bridal veil. Being topless, her tits will be on full display! She also had a pair of gold, clip on, large hoop earrings. She clipped one earring to each of her nipples, the earrings swayed suggestively with every step she took.

My outfit was laid out in my office. It consisted of hot pink, crotchless, opaque tights. My shirt was a lighter shade of pink, body hugging, and said "Cum Piggy" across the front. There was a pink choker that said 'Piss whore' plus white ballet flats. As if these things weren't bad enough, she had a gotten me a pink head band that had piggy ears attached, plus a butt plug with a curly pink pig tail attached. The icing on the cake was the plastic pig snout that fastened over my normal nose.

I couldn't believe she was going to dress me like this in front of the Reverend! However, I have learned not to question her. Reluctantly, albeit with my little guy stirring, I got dressed in the Cum Piggy outfit. Shortly before 4:00 PM, Jerome arrived, followed closely by Reverend McAlister.

Mallory came into my office and said, "Ready Daddy? Ready to marry your daughter!?" She then squealed with delight when she saw my outfit on me. "Oh, how precious! You make such a cute little Cum Piggy Daddy!"

We arrived at the entrance to the family room, arm in arm, both wearing our outfits. I was so humiliated and turned on at the same time, what had I become in just a matter of a few weeks at the hands of this crazy, domineering, 18-year-old? I felt like running, but my little dick said otherwise.

Reverend McAlister and Jerome were waiting in front of the fireplace where we would conduct the ceremony. The Reverend was in his 70s, overweight, bald, and wore wire rim spectacles. I have known him most of my adult life. When he looked up from his prayer book, his mouth fell open and he nearly dropped his book!

Subone1
Subone1
522 Followers
12