There's a Whore in My House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear God Jim! Is this some sort of joke!?"

"No Reverend, it's not a joke. Please try and understand, I will explain everything later."

Looking at Mallory, he said, "And how old are you, Mallory?"

She glared at him and said, "I'm 18, legal, and a whore. Now let's get this show on the road."

I thought the Reverend was seriously going to have a heart attack, his face turned beet red! Mallory tugged at my arm, and we walked into the family room, Mallory's tits jiggled the whole way, the gold hoops swaying back and forth. We stopped right in front of the Reverend; Jerome stood off to the side.

"Quit staring at my tits you pervert."

The Reverend stuttered, "Yes, yes of course, Mallory."

He looked at me again and said, "Jim, I'm just not sure I can perform this ceremony in good conscience. Holy matrimony is a serious commitment."

"Please Reverend, the ceremony is short. Mallory and I are quite serious about this. And I was planning to come see you next week and discuss a large donation to the church."

Reverend McAlister cleared his throat and said, "Ahem, well, in light of that bit of news, I will proceed."

Mallory smirked, "Looks like I'm not the only whore here."

Good Lord! I felt like crawling under the couch! But Mallory was just getting started having her fun. The Reverend had just commenced saying the opening prayer when Mallory shocked everyone again.

She leaned over and whispered, none too quietly, into the Reverend's ear, "I want to suck your cock Reverend."

Reverend McAlister, still beet red, tried to ignore her. I thought to myself, good luck with ignoring her!

Then Mallory said, 'I'm going to suck your old, withered dick right now." She then knelt down in front of the Reverend, unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out!

The Reverend looked at me, imploring me to have her stop. I just shrugged my shoulders, "She has a mind of her own Reverend. I recommend you don't get her upset. Just please continue with the ceremony."

Mallory was bobbing her head up and down on the Reverend's cock. Jerome was snickering and taking pictures. It was now the part of the ceremony for us to recite our vows, Mallory went first. She let the Reverend's cock fall out of her mouth while she recited her vow.

"I Mallory, take you, Loser Daddy, to be my lawfully wedded cum piggy and piss whore, to use and abuse as I see fit, to keep in chastity all the days of our lives. You will be my Stubby Hubby all the days of our lives."

As soon as she was done, she went right back to sucking off Reverend McAlister. It was now my turn to read the vow Mallory had written for me.

"I Loser Daddy, take you, beautiful Mallory, to be my lawfully wedded owner and dominatrix. I will support you financially and faithfully and immediately obey everything you tell me to do. I will be your faithful piss pot and cum piggy all the days of my life. I will encourage you to fuck other men at all times and all the days of our lives."

While I was reading my vows, Mallory finished off the Reverend. His knees buckled as he shot his load into my bride's mouth.

"Oh God Mallory!" the Reverend grunted. He then mumbled almost incoherently, "You may kiss the bride."

Mallory stood up with a mouthful of the Reverend's cum in her mouth. She gave me a deep, sensual kiss and pushed all the Reverend's cum into my mouth with her tongue.

After breaking off the kiss, she said, "Daddy, don't you think you should thank the Reverend's cock for giving you that yummy cummy?"

"Yes, of course Mallory. Thank you, Reverend."

"No silly Daddy! You need to thank his cock! Not him!"

She pushed me to my knees in front of the Reverend.

"Kiss his cock and say thank you!"

The Reverend didn't want any part of this!

"Please Mallory, Jim doesn't need to do this," the Reverend pleaded.

"Let him kiss and suck your cock and you can play with my titties while he does it."

"Well, I suppose that would be okay," the Reverend acquiesced through his fogged up spectacles.

I leaned forward and kissed the tip of the Reverend's cock, well aware that Jerome was still snapping pictures. Meanwhile the Reverend had his hands all over Mallory's tits.

"Daddy! You need to thank his cock better than that! It gave you a nice big cummy! Tell it thank you and suck it!"

As foolish as I felt, I said to the Reverend's cock, "Thank you for the yummy cummy." I then engulfed his entire cock in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down, I felt my piggy ears flopping around as I bobbed my head.

"Now you got it Daddy! Go for it little cum piggy! Is the little cum piggy going to get another mouthful of yummy cum? Nice piggies oink and snort for their food. Can you oink and snort to get your cummy Daddy?"

Like a fool, I snorted and then made a pig noise, "Oink, oink."

Mallory laughed out loud, "How cute! My little cum piggy is begging for its next load of cum!"

"Oink, oink."

Mallory turned her attention back to the Reverend.

In her best pouty voice, "Do you think you can shoot another cummy right now Reverend? Can you shoot a big messy cummy for Mallory right into my Daddy's piggy mouth?"

"I'll try Mallory," Reverend McAlister grunted. "Can I play with your pussy, that might help things along?"

"Sure, Reverend Baby!" She quickly stepped out her tiny sheer white panties and promptly put them over the Reverend's head. The Reverend had one hand on Mallory's left tit and his other hand fingering her pussy. He looked like an old fool with her panties on his head, but then again, look what I was wearing! The whole time I was sucking him and bobbing my head on his withered old dick.

"Oink, oink."

"Cum for me Reverend Baby, cum for Mallory!"

"Oh Mallory, I'll go to hell for this I know, but Lord this feels so good. I think I'm about to make a cummy for you Mallory!"

The Reverend grunted once more and then deposited his spunk in my mouth. Mallory ran her fingers lovingly through my hair as my mouth filled with cum.

"Swallow it all Daddy, just like a good little cum piggy!"

And that's exactly what I did! As soon as the Reverend came, Mallory moved away from him.

"That's part of your wedding gift Daddy. Now for the other part."

She took the chastity cage key from around her neck and unlocked my cage. As my little guy popped free, Jerome laughed outright.

Even the Reverend snickered, and quickly said as he zipped up his pants, "I'll be leaving now. Call me next week Jim about that large donation." I noticed he tucked Mallory's panties into his pants pocket.

"Stand up Daddy."

After Mallory unlocked me, she went and stood next to Jerome. She put one arm around his waist and stroked his cock through his pants with her other hand.

"Jerk it off Daddy, you've been waiting for this moment. Go ahead, see if it still works you fucking Loser."

I stood there in front of my teenage bride and her black boyfriend and stroked my little dick.

"Watch this Jerome, he'll finish in less than a minute," Mallory sneered.

And right on cue, my little guy spat out it's meager offering of cum. It fell to the floor in front of Mallory and Jerome. Mallory merely pointed toward the little puddle on the floor with the pointed toe of her high heel. I knew what she wanted me to do. I dropped to my knees and lapped up my spunk. When done, I looked up as Mallory and Jerome were walking up the stairs to the bedroom, hand in hand.

"I'm about to make you a cuckold Daddy, just another perversion to add to your long list."

"Thank you, Mallory." I smiled as I watched them head up the stairs. I know a lot of people would not understand why I allow her to do these nasty things to me, but God I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life! I crawled toward the kitchen, hoping to find one of Mallory's piss puddles on the floor to quench my thirst!

To be continued....?

12