There's a Whore in My House Ch. 03

Story Info
Mallory increases her abuse of her Lonely Loser Daddy.
5.3k words
4.39
10k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
519 Followers

Mallory increases her abuse of her Lonely Loser Daddy

By Subone1

There is not a lot of sex in this story. So, if you're looking for a quick wank, you may want to keep scrolling for the next story 😊. If you haven't read the first two parts of this story, it would behoove you to do so.

As I crawled around the corner into the kitchen, I spied exactly what I was looking for, one of Mallory's piss puddles in the middle of the floor! I was so horny, I wanted to lap it all up, and that's exactly what I started to do. I felt my little guy start to stir, and looking down, realized that Mallory had forgotten to put my chastity cage back on!

I knew there would be hell to pay if Mallory caught me playing with my wee wee, but I suspected she was too busy getting fucked by Jerome to think of anything else. My horniness won out over common sense, and I decided to sit right in the middle of her piss puddle and jerk my little guy. I still had most of my Cum Piggy outfit on, except I had removed the piggy snout and my ballet flats.

I sat in the puddle; my pink tights covered legs stretched out before me. I gently started stroking my little dick, damn it felt good! I closed my eyes, dreaming of eating more cum out of Mallory's cunt when Jerome was finished using her. Then, all hell broke loose!

Mallory walked into the kitchen, completely nude except for her white thigh high stockings.

"If that little thing spurts, I swear to God, I will cut it off!" she said in a sinister voice. "What the fuck do you think you're doing you little fucking pervert!? I can't leave you alone and unlocked for three fucking minutes without you starting to play with your pathetic little dick!?"

My dick quickly deflated.

"I...I....I'm sorry Mallory!" I sputtered.

"You're gonna be sorry asshole, trust me! Stand up!"

I had never seen her this mad. I really fucked up and I was actually scared of what she was going to do to me.

"Zip ties," she said.

I scurried to get the zip ties and hand them to her. She tightly secured my hands behind my back.

She stood right in front of me, squeezing my dick and balls in her hands. She was inches from my face.

"I'm going to bust your pathetic balls. If you fall before the third kick, you will sleep on the front porch tonight, with the light on, dressed exactly as you are."

I gulped. "Yes Mallory."

"You love this, don't you Daddy? You love it when Mallory kicks your balls!"

"Yes Mallory, it hurts, but I DO love it. Maybe I am a masochist after all. Please kick my balls, Mallory."

She smiled broadly, "I thought so. Spread your fucking legs."

I spread my legs about three feet apart, giving her easy access to my dick and balls. She wound up and kicked me as hard as she could!

"Oh fuck! Oh shit!" I winced and groaned. I staggered backwards but didn't fall.

She stood there in front of me for a minute, I wasn't sure what she was waiting for.

"Well Loser Daddy, since you elected not to thank me for kicking your pathetic dick and balls, you still have three kicks coming."

Before I could utter a word, she wound up and kicked me again. I thought I was going to puke! I staggered backwards again, struggling to stay standing.

"Thank you for kicking my pathetic dick and balls Mallory," I groaned.

"Well, well, look who's remembered their manners, how nice," she said sarcastically. "Spread those legs further hubby."

I spread my legs further. She kicked me again. My knees buckled and I briefly thought sleeping on the front porch sounded like an acceptable idea.

"Thank you for kicking my pathetic dick and balls Mallory," I said between clenched teeth.

"You're welcome, Loser Daddy. Only one more love tap and then we can move on to your next punishment."

'Next punishment!?' What the fuck I thought to myself!? She really is a sadist!

"This time I want you to turn around, bend over, and put your hands on your knees."

"Yes Mallory," I followed her instructions.

From this position, my balls were hanging away from my body, free and clear. This one is going to push me over the edge, I just know it!

She saved the best for last. Her fourth kick to my balls was beyond cruel, beyond savage. She kicked me from behind with all her might and I crumbled to the floor, groaning, and crying.

She stood over me and said, "Don't you ever, and I mean ever, play with that dick again without my permission. Got it?"

I moaned my reply, "Yes Mallory."

She moved around the kitchen doing something, my eyes were closed, and I was in a heap on the floor, so I wasn't sure what she was up to. Then I felt her winding something around the base of my ball sack, it felt like string or wire.

I looked down briefly, it was the fishing line she had me buy the other day! She wrapped it around and around the base of my balls numerous times and tied it securely. She tied it so tight I could feel it starting to pinch and cut my flesh.

She pulled out about three more feet of the line, so it was one continuous piece with the part wrapped around my ball sack. At the far end of the line, she attached the three-pound bag of sugar I bought at the store the other day!

"Get on your hands and knees Loser Daddy."

She then moved to the far end of the kitchen.

"Crawl to me," she ordered.

I started slowly, painfully crawling toward the teenager who now controlled every aspect of my life. Suddenly, the fishing line got taut, and I was now dragging a three-pound bag of sugar behind me with my nuts! I have never known pain like this in my life.

"Oh....oh....oh my God Mallory! This hurts so much!"

"Perfect! Exactly what I was hoping for. You will pull that three-pound bag of sugar around with your little boy nuts for the next 24 hours. If you even think about picking it up with your hands, you will suffer like you have never suffered before. Also, you will stay on your hands and knees for the next 24 hours like a good little Cum Piggy. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mallory, I understand. Thank you for tying this three-pound bag to my balls Mallory."

"You're welcome, Loser Daddy."

"I'm going back up to my room to get fucked by Jerome. I want you to sleep on the floor on my side of the bed tonight."

"Yes Mallory, I'll be up shortly."

Before she left, she bent down and re-attached my chastity cage.

"There! Now no more illegal wanking!" She said with a satisfied smile as she headed back upstairs.

I slowly followed her on my hands and knees, dragging three pounds of sugar with my very sore nut sack. It took me 20 minutes to cross the family room and make it up the stairs.

As I reached Mallory's bedroom door, it was open, and the sound of lurid sex was obvious. Mallory was on her back, nylon covered legs up in the air. Jerome was pounding her with his massive dick in what used to be my bed. They totally ignored me as I crawled into the room and laid down on the floor next to Mallory's side of the bed.

Twice during the night, Mallory woke me and used me as her toilet. When I awoke the next morning, she and Jerome were already up and had gone downstairs. I looked at the clock, shit! It was already 9:45 AM!

Sometime during the night, Mallory had tossed two of Jerome's used rubbers on my chest. Tempting as it was to untie them and eat the contents, I decided to ask her permission first. I tucked the used rubbers into the waistband of my tights and slowly made my way downstairs, my three-pound companion in tow.

Mallory was in the kitchen drinking her coffee, she watched me crawl into the kitchen.

"Morning Piggy Daddy! Did you have a nice sleep?" she asked all too cheerfully.

I looked up at her, she looked surprisingly radiant and refreshed, considering that Jerome had fucked her half the night!

"My sleep was fine. Thank you for the used condoms, Mallory."

"Of course, Daddy! I know what a Cum Piggy you are! Did you bring them down with you?"

I pulled the waist band of my tights back, pulled out the used condoms, and handed them to her.

She smiled, "I was hoping you had eaten them without my permission, then I'd have an excuse to hurt you some more. But then again, I don't really need an excuse, do I Daddy?"

"No, you don't Mallory."

"I'll get your coffee for you this morning Daddy."

I watched her as she moved around the kitchen counter, preparing my pot of coffee. After she measured out the grounds, she squatted and filled the pot to my normal level with her piss instead of water. She poured her piss into the drip coffee maker, closed the lid, and hit the start button. She then took one of the rubbers and poured the contents into a cup.

"Nothing like fresh cream for your piss coffee, right Daddy?"

I just nodded.

"We'll save the other rubber for your second cup of coffee."

"Thank you, Mallory."

"Daddy, I want to talk to you about your punishment last night."

"Okay."

"I want you to understand why I'm cruel to you sometimes. Do you think you understand why?"

"I think so Mallory, because you're a sadist toward weak men?"

She smiled, "That's certainly a big part of it. But there's more. With each passing day, I'm becoming more and more convinced that you are a masochist."

She looked at me for my reaction. I'm sure my eyebrows shot up. I had never honestly considered that I may be masochistic.

She continued, "I think you've been a repressed masochist all your life, you've just never had an opportunity to act on it. But now you do. And I truly believe you are enjoying me abusing you, aren't you Daddy?"

I hesitated before answering, but I think she was right.

"Yes Mallory, I do enjoy the abuse from you. I never thought I would, but I do."

"And you enjoy the humiliation and degradation too, right Daddy?"

"Yes, very much so, Mallory."

"I think you've made very rapid progress in a short period of time. My prediction of you begging me to hurt you will come true sooner, rather than later I believe. I plan to increasingly hurt you until you tell me to stop."

My little boy dick started to get hard at her saying these things. Again, she looked at me, studying my face. She let me ponder her last statement for a few moments while she poured me a cup of her piss coffee with cum creamer. Once again, I felt that this was one of those milestone moments in our relationship.

"Part of me is trying to practice restraint. But I just get so turned on when I abuse and hurt you, I just can't help it. And then I get to a point where I don't want to help it, I want to keep going to see how much you can take."

I listened intently while I enjoyed my piss coffee. She had never opened up to me like this.

"I mean, I seriously have a mini orgasm every time I make you cry. It makes me so wet!"

I sipped my coffee and listened.

"I want you to understand what you're getting into Daddy. Not only do I want to hurt you, I want to mark you. Mark you as my property, and then show you off. I'm getting horny now just thinking about it!"

"What do you mean 'mark me'?"

"You know, just like you put your name on a piece of luggage or whatever, so other people know it belongs to you."

"So, you want me to wear a name tag or something with your name on it?"

She burst out laughing, "No silly Daddy! The marking I'm thinking about would be, ummm, a little more permanent. I have a three-stage process in mind."

I decided to let this go for now, I didn't have any say in the matter anyway. She'll do to me whatever she wants, she knows that now. If I had any intention of stopping her, I would have done it way before now.

She changed the subject. "Don't forget to go back to the bank today Daddy and turn in those forms. We can take your sugar bag off while you're out at the bank, but we need to re-attach it when you come home. And you'll need to make up for the hours you have it off, so just plan on sleeping with it again tonight."

"Yes Mallory. I'll head to the bank shortly."

"You're such a good little Loser Daddy! After you turn those forms in and I'm joint on your accounts, I'll be sort of rich! But I want to make a lot more money!"

I just smiled at her and nodded.

"And don't forget I have clients coming over tonight at 6:00 PM."

"You have more than one client coming tonight?"

"Yes, it's two guys. They want me to dress as a ballerina and dance for them. I actually took ballet lessons for six years when I was younger. Of course, they'll pay double since it's two of them, plus a premium for my outfit and role playing."

She had no intention of giving her body away, that's for sure. Well, maybe to Jerome, but that's it!

"They also want to get a little rough with me, so that will cost them extra as well."

"What do you mean, 'a little rough'?"

"They want to slap me around a bit, slap my tits, and probably fuck my ass. No big deal. Of course, they'll be double-teaming me the whole time."

"Of course. And you're okay with all that?"

She smirked, looked at me like I was a naïve child, and said, "I'm a whore Daddy. My holes are meant to be used, as are my tits. Simple as that. They pay for my product, the more options they want, the more it costs, just like anything else."

It was just business to her, all about selling her body to make as much money as she could. I had no doubt she was going to make a lot of money being a whore! I listened intently, learning more and more about this domineering teenager each day.

"And besides, when clients are rough with me, that puts me in the mood to get rough with you, so it's all good Daddy! We'll get back to your masochistic tendencies a little later. Go to the bank Loser, make me a rich whore."

She got up, left the kitchen, and went upstairs.

I went out to do some errands and to drop the joint account signature forms back at the bank. Mallory was now legally my wife, and joint on all my financial accounts. This all happened so fast, it made my head spin. But it also made my dick hard, or at least attempt to get hard in its little prison.

While I was out, Mallory texted me a couple of items she needed at the store, maple syrup and condoms (large size). Geez, this should raise some eyebrows at the checkout counter. Guess she wanted waffles or pancakes tomorrow morning; and the large condoms sure as hell weren't for me!

When I got home, I immediately went back down on my hands and knees and re-attached my three-pound sugar bag to the fishing line attached to my nuts. I was looking forward to removing this thing tomorrow!

Mallory was in the backyard sunbathing on a lounge chair, God she is beautiful! All she wore was a tiny royal blue lycra panty, a simple necklace with my cage key, and sunglasses. Her big tits were on display and looked especially sexy with the glistening suntan oil she had applied. I crawled out to the patio to visit with her and let her know I was home.

"Hi Piggy Daddy!" she said with a big smile. "Did you know we have a couple of huge fire ant hills back here?"

"Yes, I know. I hate those things; I actually have a phobia for them."

"A phobia, seriously?" she asked with what appeared to be genuine concern.

"Yes, when I was a kid, my older brother pushed me onto a fire ant hill and then held me there. The ants bit the shit out me! Some people are scared of snakes or spiders, but I've had a phobia for ants ever since my brother did that to me; scared to death of them."

"Well, that's good to know. Did you get the syrup and rubbers?"

"Yes Mallory."

"Good boy. Why don't you go get the syrup for me Stubby Daddy? Oh, and the zip ties," she added nonchalantly.

Oh shit, what alleged transgression did I commit this time, I wondered? Not that she needed a transgression to abuse me. I crawled off toward the kitchen to get the syrup and zip ties.

When I brought the items back to her, she casually said, "Oh, I need the scissors too Daddy. Be a good little piggy and crawl back in there and get those too."

Once again, I headed back to the kitchen, thinking the whole time I'll probably need knee surgery before this whole ordeal is over!

I returned with the scissors.

"I have some good news for you Daddy! I'm releasing you early from sugar jail! You can cut the fishing line and stop pulling that three-pound bag around! Isn't that wonderful!?"

Uh oh! This does not sound good! She's never sincerely nice to me. I braced for whatever was coming next.

"Thank you, Mallory."

"Why don't you stand up and take off your cute unicorn panties Daddy?"

Once again, she secured my hands behind my back with the zip ties. I knew my pain, and her pleasure, were both close at hand. As I stood next to her lounge chair, she reached out and grabbed my chastity cage and twisted it savagely, having no regard whatsoever for my dick and nuts.

"I'm still amazed at how small and useless this thing is, aren't you Daddy?"

"Yes Mallory, I am," I admitted ashamedly.

"We should probably have a discussion about castration sometime, don't you think Daddy?"

I gulped and hoped she was just messing with me again. "Whatever you think is necessary Mallory."

She burst out laughing, still twisting my cage, "This thing sure as hell isn't necessary!"

Mallory took the bottle of maple syrup, opened it, and poured the entire contents over my little dick and its chastity cage. I looked at her, puzzled as to what this wicked girl was going to do next.

She cut the fishing line to the sugar bag, picked up the sugar and poured it over my dick and chastity cage. As you can imagine, the sugar stuck to the maple syrup.

Mallory then took my upper arm and walked me over to the largest ant hill. Oh shit!

"You said you'd do anything for me, remember Daddy? Have a seat. Sit on the ant hill and do not get up until I say so, understand?"

I gulped, "Yes Mallory, I understand."

I sat down, resting my caged little boy package directly on the ant hill. The ants would have attacked anyway, but the sugar and syrup just excited them even more! I just closed my eyes and tried to withstand this hideous torture.

Mallory removed her royal blue panties and giggling, pulled them down over my head, allowing me to see through the leg holes. She returned to her lounge chair, now totally naked except for my chastity cage key around her neck and a pair of sexy sunglasses. I heard her moaning and looked in her direction. She was frigging her clit as she watched me writhe in agony, my little dick and balls getting attacked by hundreds of fire ants!

I must have been a sight, sitting there with her panties over my head while sitting on a large ant hill! The ants were biting the shit out of my balls and dick, they were even inside my chastity cage! I looked at Mallory again, her eyes were glazed over as she watched me suffer and rubbed herself toward an orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Please let me up Mallory!"

"Does it hurt Daddy? Are the little bitty ants biting your little bitty dick?" she asked as she furiously rubbed her clit.

She got up from the lounge chair and walked back over to me, still fingering herself like crazy. She stood right next to my head, her cunt just inches from my face.

"I thought you liked the abuse, Daddy? You should be thanking me. Thank me, Daddy. Thank me for hurting you."

"Thank you for hurting me, Mallory," I grunted between ant bites.

I then started crying, the pain was horrific, and the ants were totally freaking me out!

She noticed I was crying.

"Oh, Loser Daddy is crying! That's exactly what I needed to push me over the edge! I love it when I make you cry! Cry for Mallory Daddy!"

She screamed and squirted as she orgasmed right in my face. Her girl cunt juice splashed in my face and ran down my chest. Her knees buckled and she moved back to the lounge chair so she wouldn't fall to the ground.

"Oh my God Daddy! That was a fantastic orgasm! Thank you for crying for me Loser Daddy, I love that!"

Subone1
Subone1
519 Followers
12