There's a Whore in My House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mallory, please let me up! The ants are starting to bite my ass hole!"

"Oh, alright Stubby Hubby, you can get up, I've had my fun for now. Stand in the middle of the lawn."

Mallory went and got the garden hose, complete with spray nozzle attached. She removed my cage and turned the hose on high as she stood about two feet in front of me. She aimed the jet spray nozzle right at my dick and balls to wash off the sugar and syrup.

"Ow! God that hurts! And it's so fucking cold!"

She ignored my pleas and just kept hosing me down. Finally, she turned the damn hose off.

"I'll leave your cage off until you take a bath or shower, but the zip ties stay on. You've proven you're a horny little masturbator when your cage is off."

"Thank you, Mallory."

"I need to get ready for my clients. After you shower or bathe, come see me so I can lock your chastity cage back on. After that, just stay in your room until tomorrow, Loser."

"Yes Mallory."

After my shower, Mallory locked me back in my cage and removed the zip ties.

"Remember Daddy, these guys want to slap me around a little bit, so don't get concerned if you hear me scream or moan."

"You're sure you're safe with these guys, Mallory?"

"How sweet of you to be concerned, but honestly, you need to be concerned more about your own safety with me," she said with all seriousness. "I'm already looking forward to the next time I can hurt you."

I just looked at her and nodded, then headed for the relative safety of my room.

I heard her clients arrive a little after 6:00 P.M. I was very curious about her ballerina costume and her dancing for these two guys. Throwing caution to the wind, I gently opened my door and crawled to the upstairs landing. From this vantage point, I could see most of the family room.

Mallory was in a baby pink leotard with white tights. Her hair was up in a bun, and she wore a tiara. On her pretty feet were pink ballet shoes, tied around her ankles and lower shin with pink ribbon. God she was pretty! She looked so innocent in that outfit, far from the sadistic teenager I had come to know over the last several weeks.

Her clients for this evening were two young white guys, probably in their 30s. They both sat on the couch, sipping a drink, and watching Mallory do her ballet moves. She was actually pretty good, at least to my novice eye. The guys each had their cock out, slowly stroking it as they lusted over Mallory.

One of the guys got up and without saying a word, yanked the front of Mallory's leotard down so the neckline was now below her big tits!

"Yea, that's what we paid to see, those big fat titties!" the other one said.

Mallory continued dancing, but now her tits swayed seductively in the open.

"Just take your fuckin' leotard off cunt," the first guy said rudely.

Mallory briefly stopped dancing and took it off, tossing it on a nearby chair. One of the guys stood up and started slapping her tits back and forth with his hand, laughing as he did so.

"Put your hands on your head whore and spread your legs!"

Mallory complied. The other guy had removed his clothes and moved behind Mallory. He grabbed Mallory's hips and began rubbing his big cock on her nylon covered ass. The guy in front removed his clothes, then bent down in front of Mallory. He roughly tore a hole in her tights right at her cunt. The guy in back was kissing her neck and had reached around her to squeeze and fondle her huge tits. I was getting so horny watching this live porn show in my own living room!

They moved her to the couch and made her kneel facing the back of the couch. One of the guys slammed his cock into her from behind, the other guy moved to the backside of the couch. He started slapping his big cock on Mallory's face. She kept trying to catch his cock in her mouth, she looked like a baby bird trying to catch food from its mother. He finally rewarded her by slamming his cock into her open mouth!

The two guys began a coordinated thrusting motion. Mallory was moaning and drool was running out of he mouth. After face fucking her for a few minutes, he pulled his cock back out of her mouth to tease her.

"Give me that fat cock you motherfucker!" Mallory screamed like a whore in heat!

"Jerk it off in your face whore! Not in your mouth, all over your fucking face!"

The guy behind her was still viciously pounding her cunt! Mallory reached out and grabbed the cock that had been in her mouth and held it inches from her face. She began stroking it in a whorish frenzy! As she pumped his cock, trying to get her cummy reward, the guy repeatedly slapped her face.

The guy behind her tossed her tiara to the side and grabbed her hair, yanking it out of the bun. Goddamn I was trying to get hard in my cage watching this! Mallory's stroking efforts were rewarded as the guy in front grunted, grabbed both sides of her head, and shot his huge load all over her face!

"Leave it there bitch, don't wipe it off!"

The guy behind her was close to cumming. He yanked his dick out of her cunt, "Turn around slut!"

Mallory spun around on the couch and the guy shot his load all over her gorgeous tits! Oh, my fucking God! This was so damn hot I couldn't stand it!

The action slowed down for a bit and Mallory fetched them both another drink. When they felt ready to go another round, they put Mallory on her hands and knees on the floor. She had cum drying on her face and tits, her tights were ripped to shreds.

For round two, the guys took turns fucking Mallory's tight asshole. They had her positioned, so the other guy had access to her tits which were swinging back and forth from the pounding she was taking. The guy not in her ass, took his belt from his pants and started whipping Mallory's tits! Mallory was screaming, I briefly thought about intervening but remembered what she had said about her screaming.

After the first guy shot his load in her ass, they swapped places. The guy that had just cum in her ass just sat and watched his buddy fuck Mallory's sloppy asshole. He lasted way longer than the first guy. Mallory just hung her head and took the pounding like a good whore, her tits swinging obscenely.

Finally, after about ten minutes, the second guy shot his spunk in her ass. He pulled his dick out and roughly pushed Mallory forward, so she was now face down on the floor. He then moved to her head and wiped his dick off in her hair. They were done using her.

The guys got dressed, Mallory was still laying on the floor, totally exhausted. They rolled her over onto her back and slapped her a few more times across the face for good measure. Then they dropped their money on her chest, took a few photos of her, and left.

I watched Mallory for a few more minutes from the upstairs landing, she was either passed out or asleep, I wasn't sure which. I quietly crawled down the stairs to check on her. As I got closer, I could see her tits were red and already starting to bruise. I crawled right next to her.

"Are you okay Mallory?" I asked softly.

She opened her eyes and smiled, "Oh it's my little Cum Piggy looking for its next meal. Clean me up Cum Piggy!"

I moved her money to the coffee table and started licking her clean. It seemed like she had cum everywhere! I gently spread her legs and started cleaning her cunt. I then licked the cum off her tits and face. Mallory lay still the whole time I was cleaning her. It dawned on me that the only time I was allowed to touch her was when I was cleaning cum from her body.

I gently rolled her on her side so I could get to her messy, cummy asshole. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and saw the cum oozing out of her now gaping hole. I dove in and went to work! She started to moan as I licked the cum from her ass.

"That feels good Cum Piggy, I need to have you eat my ass more often!"

After I was done cleaning her, I helped her upstairs so she could take a shower. As she was getting into the shower, I turned to head back to my room.

"Loser Daddy, before you go, you need your reward for licking me clean and helping me up the stairs. Come here."

I didn't know what to expect, I halfway thought she was going to kiss me. I stood in front of her. She reached down and held my balls in the palm of her left hand. She then formed a fist with her right hand and punched my balls as hard as she could!

"Oh fuck!" I said as I fell to the floor.

"You've received your reward, now get the fuck out of my room."

"Thank you, Mallory."

I crawled back to my room with sore nuts and another frustrated hard on and went to bed.

To be continued.....?

12