There's Betrayal & THERE'S BETRAYAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been seeing Sarah. Sandra has held me as I've cried. When we discussed my feelings about Carole and our marriage, I was so lost. Sarah teased it out of me. She knocked down the wall I had built to control my feelings. I hated her as I relieved that pain. She revealed my sense of loss, my quest to know what I had done wrong. She made me realise the betrayal wasn't the worse part, it was the way in which she was prepared to destroy me which truly blew my world apart. I didn't know this Carole. I no longer recognised me.

Sarah told me I had done nothing wrong. I had turned the anger back into myself as I couldn't find the answers. If I could write it down, see it in black and white, like an engineering puzzle, I would see it was two conniving bastards who did this. I wasn't at fault, I'd played no role in what they did. I was the good guy everyone spoke about.

Sandra supported Sharon on this and is responsible for me writing this. She was very persuasive as she overcame all my reasons for not doing so. She finally said if I did it, she would reward me.

I have read this through several times and can see that I'm not at fault. None of my friends had any reason to suspect what Carole was doing. To all we had the perfect marriage. We were even making love or just fucking three or four times a week. She instigated it as much as I did. We seldom fought. I may have been gullible believing she loved me but I could have done nothing to prevent what they planned and executed.

I'll have to work on accepting that though. I know I blew their plans and lives apart even more than they did to my life.

I called Sandra to say I had finished it. She said she'd be around in a little while. I don't know what the reward will be. She's a great baker and has teased me about her scones. I love scones.

We've been spending a lot of time together. A cuddle in the cinema, or at our homes is as far physically we've gone. The talks we have had have been brilliant. We share so many interests and some, the other just doesn't see the point off but are happy for the other to do it. She doesn't see the point in golf for example. "Good walk ruined" is her feeling.

A few weeks ago, with Sharon, Sandra spoke about her love for children and was now hopeful she will be able to be intimate to have some. Sharon has seemed to help her as our last session showed, so maybe there is such a future together.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Sandra there. She was very nervous. She came in and I offered to take her coat. She looked at me with the strangest expression I'd ever seen on her face. She curled her lip as she did when stressed and looked scared. Of me? She breathed heavily, shrugged and slowly took it off. She was topless underneath. I was astounded. Her breasts were magnificent. I've never seen any better. I could only say, "Wow!" as I tried to lift my eyes up. My erection was highly noticeable. I was surprised my zip held!

Sandra was blushing, breathing hard and rapidly. She looked at me, "I've been doing what Sharon said to prepare myself but I'm scared. I admitted to her that I wanted to show you me and have you play with my top half. I know you will accept my boundary and be gentle. I want to give you some pleasure as I'm sure writing that hurt you a lot."

I took her through to the living room and sat beside her, "Sandra, you don't have to do this."

She stopped me as she kissed me and placed my hand on her breast. She was trembling, shaking really, "Robert, I want to. This is the first stage of hopefully being able to be more for you. Let me enjoy you experience my breasts. You'll be the first."

What was I to do? I kissed her gently as I caressed her back and stomach. I kissed and nibbled her face and neck, down those nooks and crannies which make you go weak. I ran my fingers lightly over her ribs. She was moaning lightly. "Mmm, I knew you'd be gentle. I like this a lot." I felt some of her tension leaving her.

I moved and slid down to start lightly caressing her awesome breasts. "Sandra, at any time you're uncomfortable, tell me and I'll stop." She just moaned more pleasurable sounds. She caressed my head softly. Her reactions as I touched her body were of pure pleasure. As I reached her nipples, I saw they were about half an inch long. Her areolas were about an inch and a half wide and almost red. Her skin was flushed. I kissed around them, up and down, across and back. I used my fingers to lightly caress the one I wasn't kissing. I moved down to kiss her stomach. It was quite flat. I stopped at her skirt waist band. I kissed back up and played with her breasts some more. Finally, I moved up and kissed her lightly, though my passion was obvious.

I held her close. She was no longer trembling. "Robert, that was so enjoyable. I felt like there was lightning going off throughout. It definitely wasn't what my mum indoctrinated me with." She kissed me softly but I could feel her passion. "Let me read what you have written. You can play with my breasts while I do so."

I saw a very happy smile on her face as she lay back against my chest. I could sense her nervousness hadn't gone away, she was trying to conceal that. The way she lay against me allowed me free access to those awesome breasts. I was able to caress them lightly and the rest of her front. I envisioned being more demanding as we fucked but I knew that wouldn't be any time soon. It took her almost half an hour to read it. At parts she was in tears. She turned and gave me a massive, passionate kiss. Way more passion than she had ever done before.

"Robert, I could never treat you like that. You're the best man I have ever met. Tonight, I was so scared but I wanted to do this for us. You were everything I expected you to be. It's the most sexual enjoyment I've ever had. Thank you for being you."

I kissed her hard. Her nipples were cutting into my chest. My erection was trying to escape. I would take this at her pace. "Sandra, your breasts are the most astounding I have ever seen or played with. We'll go at your pace."

Sandra's face clouded, "You don't have to pretend they're nice. I'm sure you've seen better."

I held her face as I looked deeply into her eyes, "Sandra, I'll never lie to you about important things. I may lie like I've forgotten your birthday when I haven't to surprise you, but never about important things. You need to tell me the same."

She kissed me and her nipples almost cut me open. She looked sad as she spoke again, "Robert, what do we do about your erection? Sharon has been discussing erections with me. I feel so foolish at my age not knowing but she is so supportive and non-judgmental."

"Sandra, it's alright I'll take care of it when you leave."

She looked at me hopefully, "Can you do it now, in front of me? I can't believe I'm asking you but I loved you playing with my breasts and the rest of my top."

I turned her round again so her back was to me. "I never kissed and caressed your back." I started at her neck and worked my way down. As I reached her skirt, she turned so I kissed and caressed all the way up. Her breasts take at least five minutes each to navigate. She was moaning her pleasure.

She pushed me away, "Robert, that was so good. I felt so relaxed at the end. It's so enjoyable. I can feel myself being wet, something I've never experienced. Can you show me how you masturbate?"

I looked at her and saw the desire behind her eyes. "Okay but I'll need to clean him and get some tissues."

I came back wearing my robe only and carrying a box of tissues. Sandra looked like she was caught in a car's headlights crossing the road.

I smiled, "Sandra, we don't need to do this. I'm more than delighted with what has just happened."

Sandra nodded, "I'm delighted with what has happened as well. It was so much better than I ever imagined it could be. I told myself it would be with you. I've never seen a real penis. If I can see you masturbate, I'll understand more when Sharon is speaking. Tell me what you like, what you're feeling as you do it, please."

I opened my robe or rather he sprang out wanting to get to her. Sandra looked a bit shocked. "Are all penises like this one?"

I laughed, "Like girls they come in all shapes and sizes. He's around seven inches which is a bit more than average but not too big that he would hurt you. The head is the sensitive part, a bit like your clitoris. You can run your fingers, your lips or tongue around this part and he will be your friend for life. If you hold him like this and slowly build, you can see him grow. If he hadn't seen your awesome breasts he would have been a lot smaller and you would have seen him grow more.

"You can use one hand on my balls and even run down around my bum hole and back. The inner thigh is very sensitive to being caressed. The other you can use like this. Don't grip too hard as that hurts but with enough pressure to excite. It's very similar feelings as to when you play with yourself."

Sandra blushed, "I have only done that a few times in the last couple of weeks as Sharon has made me challenge myself to do something more each day. She'll be astonished when I tell her about this if you're happy for me to do so."

I nodded. She was looking very carefully. Her breasts were heaving as she took deep breaths. My cock was very happy. I hadn't really played with him for a few weeks. I looked at her awesome breasts and those nipples as I wanked. I was soon about to cum. I told her and she just looked at me and smiled.

I sped up and soon was erupting into the tissues. Her eyes were like saucepans, they were so wide.

She smiled, "That was incredible. The power as you came and the amount."

I laughed, "That was only because of you. You are so desirable. You're beautiful, inside and out. I wanted to please you."

Sandra asked, "What would have been better? No lies we agreed."

I thought for a moment, "Well, no lies. Better would have been making love to you. I understand that will still be some time away but that would be better for both of us. With your boundary, coming over your breasts would be sensational for me but I understand that is another big leap, like tonight has been for you.

"Whatever happens we only go at a pace you are comfortable with. There is no timetable, no pressure to go beyond what you wish."

Sandra looked thoughtful, "My knickers feel wet after tonight. Is this normal?"

I held her face and gave her a light kiss, "It's a perfectly normal reaction to being caressed when you wished caressed. It's your body preparing you for having a penis in you."

Sandra looked at me, "I did think about it as you were caressing my breasts. I never really thought I could but now I feel I could. Sharon has helped so much but you, being the gentle man you are, have been wonderful. I feel so relaxed with you."

She stood up and hugged me. For the first time, I felt her naked breasts against my naked body. My cock started to revive. She looked down as he grew. She smiled, "I see what you mean. This is because of me. Do you wish to cum again?"

I nodded. She sat down opposite me and watched me masturbate again. I told her I was close again. I came into more tissues. She looked really sad. "Sandra what's wrong?"

She blushed, "I was going to tell you to cum over my breasts but I couldn't say the words. I'm sorry."

I held her tightly. I spoke softly, "Tonight Sandra, you have begun a journey. You need to crawl before you run. You've done so much you've never done before. Don't blame yourself. At your pace means exactly that. When you are ready you'll tell me to cum over your breasts. Never think someone else would do this for me or that for me and worry why you can't. Let's take the baby steps.

"A relationship is more than just sex. We're building one on solid foundations. There may be some bumps but together we can overcome all of the challenges."

She hugged me tightly. I laughed, "I never offered you a drink as when you took your coat off, I lost all sense of social skills."

I made us tea and we sat and talked. Having a beautiful topless woman drinking tea with you is something I heartily recommend. It is difficult to look them in the eye though especially with breasts like those!

Suddenly Sandra blushed. I looked at her, she smiled, "Sorry, I was thinking about my last session with Sharon. She wanted me to think about what I wished to do sexually with you. I suggested maybe letting you play with my breasts over my clothing but she suggested I wanted more. What about my fantasies? I about died of shame. She made me say what I wanted to do. This was one I had thought off. "Did I want to stop there?" she asked. I had to say no, I wanted to show you all of me. After tonight, I want to do that."

She stood up and dropped her skirt. Her knickers were practical shall we say. She took a few deep breaths and pulled them down and stepped out of them. She stood like I had stood as I masturbated for her.

My jaw dropped. It was the first untamed forest I had ever seen. The hair engulfed the top third of her legs as well. I could just make out her pussy lips. I could smell her arousal.

I spoke quietly, "Sandra, you're wonderful. Your pussy looks divine and I can't wait to taste her, drive you wild in ecstasy. Not only have you fulfilled one of your fantasies but you have completed one of mine."

Sandra smiled nervously, "Thank you. I know the other girls talk of being trimmed or bare. We'll need to speak about it but no one else has ever seen my ladies' bits and I never expected to show them to anyone so I've never bothered grooming there. They have also talked about lingerie and showed some stuff they had bought to entice their husbands. Will you help me to find some to entice you?"

I held her, damn I could get so used to those nipples poking me, "We shall help each other. We can't do everything in one night but we have a whole life to fit it all in."

She held me tightly. I was surprised when her hand held my cock. He was growing. Sandra stepped back and smiled warmly, "My emotions are everywhere. I was petrified when I set off. I never expected to be so aroused by this evening. Can you touch my pussy so I can feel a little of what you said? Please don't enter her I just want an idea of what will come."

I held her lightly and kissed her. I moved down and kissed her breasts. When I felt her relax, I gently stroked her pussy lips and bush. She was very wet. "Robert, that feels wonderful." I stroked along her mons, her lips and thighs till I felt her knees go weak. She stopped my hand, "Enough, anymore and I think I would cum. Your touch is amazing. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think we shall have sex sooner than later. For now, cum over my breasts!"

At those words, my cock stood to attention. Sandra sat back on the settee. She opened her legs allowing me to see her pussy which looked breath taking. She held those amazing breasts in her hands. Her right hand moved down and began playing with her pussy. She never put a finger in her pussy but caressed her lips and rubbed her clit ferociously at times. She matched me for speed as I wanked. She was rising off the settee almost to meet me. She was moaning her pleasure. She wanted to keep her eyes on me but she was being driven by her desires. She came about twenty seconds before me. She was lying back, her eyes full of love for me. I erupted over those phenomenal breasts. They had a thick coating which given this was the third time I had cum that night was amazing.

Once I had my breath back, I held my hand out to her, "I'll take you to the shower room so you can clean up. I'll get you some towels."

When she went into the shower I saw her astounding bum for the first time. She would have been my fantasy woman in the flesh had she far less pubic hair. Even then, it would be close. My mind was willing but my cock was out of practice.

I'd like to say we dressed but Sandra only had her knickers and skirt to put on. I gave her a sweater as I didn't want anyone to see her charms when she went home. I put on my robe. We hugged and spoke.

Sandra was biting her lip which I knew she had something she wanted to say but was scared. I looked at her, "Sandra, no secrets, say what's on your mind."

She looked at me, "Robert, tonight has been wonderful for me. Sharon had said if the man were the right one, I would relax and enjoy the whole experience. She was right. I took my clothing off before I left my home as I knew I would chicken out when I came here. You were all I knew you'd be. I couldn't believe how aroused I was. I couldn't let you give me that orgasm as if I did, I wouldn't have stopped you making love to me. Mentally I'm not ready for that yet. I didn't know I could experience orgasms until a few weeks ago. Sharon has explored them with me as I've completed her challenges. I've given myself a few but none matched how that one felt. It blew my mind. I saw your love, your desire for me. It so enhanced the experience.

"When I told her I wanted you to see all of me she asked, "and what else?" as though she could read my mind. I wanted to masturbate for you so you would know I'm serious about learning to relax to make love to you. Tonight, had been so wonderful, I had no conscious thought, I just lay back, looked at you and the next I felt was an orgasm building. It was all I dreamt about and more.

"I'm not on the pill. I told you I do want children like you. Until tonight I never truly believed it would be possible. When we make love can we use condoms? At my age, I don't want to have to wait months for the effect of the pill to wear off to become pregnant, if we become lifelong partners."

I held her. "I agree," I whispered softly.

She stood up to go home. We cuddled again. As we parted I checked my chest. "What's wrong?" she asked. I laughed, "I was just checking if I needed Elastoplast's to cover the wounds." She looked aghast. I kissed her passionately, "I'll always love your nipples telling me I'm your man."

She returned the kiss with interest.

It was two weeks later things changed again. I was in a very happy mood. I had a job with a competitor of Deuchar's which paid me more than they did. Neil Davidson had seemed like a great bloke when he interviewed me. It confirmed all I had heard about him. He had had his own troubles so sympathised with what I'd gone through. It didn't stop him being very thorough examining my engineering skills.

Sandra and I spent most evenings together. We had been as intimate several times but mostly we took it slowly and did other things which we both enjoyed. Okay, last weekend I took her to the rollercoasters in Staffordshire. Her first time. She screamed the place down but did enjoy herself. I had booked a twin-bedded room. We cuddled and explored but no further than we had agreed.

Sandra came over, looking thoughtful. She had had two sessions with Sharon this week. I had been present for one in which we talked about some of our fantasies.

I had picked her up and danced as I was so happy to have a job but mostly her in my life. I told her that repeatedly as I danced around with her. Her nipples were telling me she was pleased.

Finally, she had me put her down. She looked at me flushed, "Robert, we talked on Tuesday with Sharon about fantasies and one you said made me think. I know my underwear isn't sensual in the least. I've found myself wanting to wear some lingerie, not underwear for you. You agreed to come with me to help me find some to entice you. I feel confident enough now with you to do that. Tomorrow can we go together and do that?"

I nodded, "If that's what you want. If you're more comfortable with what you wear, don't change for me."

She smiled, "Liar, you like sensual lingerie more than mine. I'll love the effect it will have on you. I'm told my forest will not be a good look, so I'll need to trim or shave it. I've never done that. What would you prefer me to be, trimmed or bare, and don't say it's up to me. You know your fantasies."