There's Betrayal & THERE'S BETRAYAL

Story Info
She promised a night to remember. He fought back!
20.3k words
4.36
87.4k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to acknowledge that this story was inspired by "June Sucks" by wrjcock3. The concept of the long-term deception behind that betrayal intrigued me. The whole story was basically set at the "event" with no prior or after to the story. I felt the lack of those detracted from the story for me.

I asked "wrjcock3" for permission to write my own version but have not received any reply. I apologise if the idea behind this offends him. Apart from the concept, there is nothing of the original involved. This is not a February Sucks clone.

This is my interpretation of what the story could have been had it been fully fleshed out. The beginning of my story shows their years together which explains why what happened was such a shock to him.

The basic concept of "June sucks" has been kept. It is contained within about eight paragraphs. For those who have not read the original story, the premise was that on their tenth anniversary night, she promises her loving husband a night he'll never forget. She succeeded but not in the way he imagined.

It is after this revelation, the events truly change drastically from the original.

When I finished the story, I felt, it couldn't end there. I needed to progress the main character's story further. I have added a second chapter (included as an option for the reader) which shows the beginning of a positive direction for the main character.

There is no violence except verbal. There is no RAAC. Do both the adulterers and even their enablers get their just desserts.

Read on.

My therapist has suggested I write down my story as she feels I have bottled too much anger internally and not expressed it any way which has allowed me to get over my betrayal. As I have not accepted that I am blameless I still seek answers which cannot be given. As a result, my life is treading water, waiting for me to move on. She feels if I can see what had happened differently, express my feelings over it, I will open a path to recover the true me. Whoever he is? I don't know him! She says that sums up my problem.

My name is Robert Benson. At the time of writing this, I'm thirty-four years old. I was a mid-level manager in an engineering firm designing and building machines for clients. I knew I probably won't have gone much further as it is a family firm and I'm not family. The events which I will relate mean my position in the firm became untenable.

I'm told I'm one of the good guys. I have a good sense of humour or at least I did. I work hard, I provide well and I care about other people. I help when needed and I take my responsibilities, like my marriage seriously. It seems I was the only one. Let me explain.

All through High School, I was slightly above average. I was no genius but with hard work, I achieved good exam results. I did have a few fights when I was pushed too hard but when they were over so was the animosity. I have a few very close male friends who have stayed with me throughout, supporting me. I wasn't an adonis so didn't have women throwing themselves at me but those who I did encounter seemed to like me. I had been brought up to treat others, especially women well. I accepted "No" as an answer. If we did progress to petting or having sex, I was careful to make sure they enjoyed it. I listened to them when they needed to speak. I never boasted about making love with them nor shared their secrets which made me more popular. The funny thing is, it's quite a few of these ladies who have helped me through this so far. They wanted to be there for me. So many other friends dropped me over the unfounded allegations. Indeed, I found some were never friends.

I left high school and started with Deuchar's as an apprentice with day release at the community college studying engineering. I have always loved putting stuff together. At first, Duplo, Lego and then Meccano. Now it is computer aided design assisted machines.

My friends say I like my toys as I'm always looking at new gadgets. I was wearing one, an integrated camera which looked like a badge. It was to record what I thought was to be a great evening, one I'd want to look back upon later. When the shit hit the fan, I'm glad I did as it was more than helpful later. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

At the end of the first year at college, there was a large party as we celebrated being free for a couple of months. My friend Bill had become very fond of a girl who was in the nursing group who used some of the college's facilities as well as the local hospital. He persuaded me to attend the party to interest her girlfriends. As if nursing students would look at me, an engineer rather than doctors! I'm kind of normal, height, looks. I am muscular and trim due to my work.

I went as there was live music. Bill's friend, Stephanie introduced the other girls to us. I was nice, complimentary about them all. It was the truth as they were all lovely. I was surprised when one, Carole, began speaking with me. We had a few drinks, a few dances and her feet survived. I'm not the most coordinated dancer. She seemed to enjoy my company, even laughed at some of my lame jokes.

Carole was lovely, around 5'5", slim build with what I later discovered were very impressive 36C breasts with stubby nipples which loved to be twisted and tweaked as she came. She had a beautiful bum which could get me to rise as she bent away from me. She favoured sensual lingerie and stockings. She kept her hair no longer than shoulder length as it was easier for her to work with patients.

I was surprised when at the end of the evening she asked to see me again. I agreed. I'm not a fool! (Well, what happened showed me I was a fool but then!) We courted and soon I felt an emotion I'd only felt once before. I had had girls I really liked but Carole took my breath away whenever I saw her. I missed her when we weren't together. My parents laughed at me but not in a cruel way. They saw how she made me happy. I even studied harder to show her I could become someone in the future she could respect, love perhaps.

While she was a passionate kisser, she stopped me exploring her body, in any meaningful way, for over four months. It didn't stop her pressing herself hard against me, wriggling on my erection as she laughed. She would wank me off and even give me blowjobs. It wasn't done as pity sex, she enjoyed the power she had over me as she made me wait before she brought me off. The quickest I have ever cum was when she wanked me over her bare breasts for the first time. I did say those are stunning.

When we first made love, it was like my first time all over again. I so wanted to make sure she enjoyed it, I was flustered and almost didn't get an erection. She never complained, she just told me what turned her on the most. Once the first time was over, our sex life became very good, if not great.

We discussed our future often. She wanted to be a Registered Nurse and believed to do that she couldn't have children. I told her I loved children and that having them wouldn't stop her career, it could even help as she would have more experiences to share to help her skills. We spent ages on this but this was non-negotiable for her.

I spoke with my parents who advised me to go with my heart. Mum loved Carole like the daughter she never had. My brother Dan had one child and another on the way so they had grandkids.

Carole was close to her sister Carrie and when she came off a set of nightshifts she had five to seven days off. She would head to Carrie's home two or three times a year. It was two hours away. She said, I was working so hard, I wouldn't miss her. It wasn't true, I did miss her.

I caved in to her no family ultimatum and we were married almost three years after we met, on the 16th of June 2009. Bill was my best man and Stephanie her chief bridesmaid. They were no longer a couple as Stephanie wanted to marry a doctor. Bill loved to wind her up about trading down from him whenever they met up. I would agree with him.

Carole looked gorgeous walking down the aisle in an ivory satin dress. She was displaying more breast than I had seen her before. She was smiling at me all the way down that aisle. I tried to keep eye contact. Our guests must have thought I was stupid the way my grin was plastered all over my face.

Carole finally moved into my house. She had refused until we were married. I'd bought it cheap from my grandparents when I started earning enough for a mortgage. It needed a lot of work but I'm good with my hands. By the time we were married, I had mostly completed the essential upgrades. More was needed to update it.

There was one other fight over our marriage. Our bank account. Carole wanted to retain her own account so she wasn't beholding to me to spend on anything she wished. I should retain mine and we would open a joint account and put money in, in proportion to what we earned for household bills, holidays and so on. I lost that discussion as well.

For the first few years everything was good, if not great. The nursing class held reunions and I was able to attend most. I missed a couple being away on business. To be honest, I felt like a spare wheel, tolerated, almost treated like a joke to begin with. Stephanie was always there as she's Carole's best friend. Carole made sure she spent most of her time with me but did dance with a few doctors but I saw nothing untoward in the dances.

I did become friendly with a few of the husbands as we shared an interest in golf. I'd managed to get my handicap down to six so I was persuaded to enter competitions with them. Other times we went on golf breaks. Some of those turned out to be at the reunion time or when Carole was coming off nights. She was still going to her sister's which did annoy me. She made sure I was exhausted before she went and would fuck me to death when she returned to make up for it.

Carole seldom talked about her work or her ambitions. She appeared happy to be a general nurse. If I asked, she said she didn't want the responsibility and lack of interaction with patients if she was promoted.

Carole and I planned our social life around mostly her friends. I still saw Bill and others but mostly that was at the local for a few drinks. Carole would come to the occasional party. She always seemed happy to be with us, non-medical folk, shifts permitting. With hers, it tended to be meals, dancing and taxis.

As a couple, we spent time walking in the hills, going to Glasgow or Edinburgh for weekend breaks and to see shows. We had holidays in places where there were lovely beaches but interesting places to visit nearby. Carole's bikinis were certainly on the conservative side. I'd suggested some a little more revealing but was shot down. She never entertained heading to a clothing optional beach.

We seldom argued. If either of us didn't want something or the other objected, we discussed it. Some I won, some she won. It never interfered with our love life. Here she could be very vocal, dress outrageously or roleplay. Nothing was taboo to try. Some we loved others not so much. Each day I loved her more.

As our tenth anniversary was coming up, I wanted to do something special. I spoke with Stephanie about booking an hotel, having a meal and going dancing. She was up for it. She swore she would keep it secret that she knew. The other couples said the same. I knew I had to tell her but closer to the event otherwise she would want to add more to it.

When I told Carole, a few days beforehand, she was delighted. I just managed to get out of bed in the morning. She called Stephanie and the next I knew I was told I was driving the four of us.

On the night, Carole had me wait for her downstairs as she dressed. I almost had a heart attack as she came down those stairs. She had gone all out to impress! She was drop dead gorgeous. She had her hair up, exposing the neck I loved to nibble. She was wearing a lilac satin dress I'd never seen which was exposing a lot of her awesome breasts. The dress just constrained those stunning breasts. I couldn't see a bra. This would be a first. I was jealous of the pendant bouncing on them. Her nipples were standing proud. The dress stopped slightly below her mid-thigh. She was wearing stockings which by now was unusual. She raised the dress to expose the tiniest sheer thong in a matching colour. Her pussy was bare, another first. It said to me, "FUCK ME!"

I was spellbound. My jaw was open and I was probably drooling. This was my fantasy woman and more. I had a massive hard-on! My heart was racing.

I almost stammered my words, "Carole, you're fucking drop dead gorgeous. I love you so much. I want to make love to you right now. Fuck the hotel, our friends, let's just party here!"

Carole laughed as she closed the distance to me. She smiled and said, "This is for you. You've been the best husband anyone could ever want. I'm going to tease you all night. I'll dance just with you. When we get to the hotel room afterwards, I'll rock your boat like never before."

She kissed me gently but I could feel her passion. I was so overwhelmed. Her words showed she thought the same about me as I did her.

In the car as I drove to Stephanie's, Carole played with my arm and smiled so much at me. I was so happy. Those nipples had me constantly checking. I'm surprised I never crashed. She was laughing at me. We picked Stephanie and her husband Brian up. No surprise, he's a doctor. He didn't seem very happy on the ride. He and I played golf as a double partnership. We often came in the top ten and had won a few over the years. I assumed he had had a bad day as a Trauma specialist, some days he won, other days he lost, as he put it. I thought this was one of those days so I hoped our get together would help him. Little did I know what was about to happen. Now I suspect he already knew!

Once in the hotel, we dropped our overnight bags. Carole was very touchy feely. She spoke softly, unlike my hard-on she was caressing, "Later I'll make all your dreams come true. I love you so much."

She unzipped me and gave me a blowjob from which history books could be written. Her eyes were on mine the whole time as she did it. All I saw was her love for me as I felt her tongue batter my cock. I could have sworn she managed to get me into her throat. I was so aroused I didn't last long. She drank me dry. She was still smiling as she pulled a very sheer nightie and negligee out of her bag and put them on the bed. "For later," she said as she kissed me. She repaired her lipstick and we went down to meet the others.

With what had happened, I could have drank myself silly but I wanted to make sure I was more than capable later to reciprocate, so I had just one glass of wine at the meal. Carole made sure to tease me as she leaned into me and kissed me frequently, making sure I saw a lot of her breasts. No doubt some of the others saw more than normal as well. My penis had recovered and was thinking, fuck the dancing.

The conversation between the girls seemed very emotional. Stephanie was all over Carole who was totally involved in whatever Stephanie was planning. Both seemed very excited about the evening. Maybe Stephanie was planning on fucking Brian to death! He looked like he needed it.

Brian and I discussed an upcoming golf competition which we were planning on entering. Well, we needed to defend it. Mark and Grant played for fun, saying their jobs (doctors) were stressful enough without adding competitions into the equation. I think it was because their wives, Sara and Amy were hot and they wanted some alone time.

Carole teasingly declined my invitation to return to our room, hinting that some of my fantasies may come true later. We moved on to the nightclub part of the hotel. We found a table near the back, close to the bar and main lobby. Mostly away from the main speakers. We could talk, rest between dances and enjoy the evening.

Carole made sure they all knew she was only dancing with me. We spent most of the next ninety minutes on the dancefloor. We stopped to drink, some water in my case, wine for her a few times. She was so glued to me, I'm sure many saw my erection as we parted. I'm surprised my zip hadn't given way, the way she was grinding on my cock.

We were dancing when a man tapped me on the shoulder and as I turned Carole melted into his arms. I didn't even have time to say, "fuck off!" I was shocked. She was so happy. The look she was giving him was something I had never seen before. He was in control as they danced.

I staggered back to our table in shock. Stephanie spoke and her delight was evident, "Robert, that's so good of you allowing Carole to dance with her first love. She invited him to your wedding so he could claim her but he never came."

I looked at her. She was smiling but her look showed her total contempt for me. There was more unsaid. I was angry. I exploded, "What the fuck is going on?" The others looked down. No one other than Stephanie could look at me. I screamed, "This has fucked the evening for me. She was dancing with me only tonight. You screwed me Stephanie! You told her so she's had time to set this up. Both of you knew about this bastard. What the fuck else has she planned?"

The others couldn't believe my anger. I was still glaring at Stephanie waiting for answer when Carole came up and pulled my arm. She had obviously heard me. Many around had heard me and were looking in our direction. She had her serious face on. I knew I wasn't going to like what she was about to say. She pulled me into the hotel lobby. To say my evening went from bad to fucking disastrous would be mild.

Carole spoke firmly, "Robert, the man I was dancing with is Bruce Benning. He is my first and only love."

I gasped for breath.

Carole continued, "He and I dated before I met you. We have been meeting up a few times each year. He was training as a paediatric neurosurgeon so we couldn't be together. He was happy when I found you. You are such a good man. An honourable, decent man. I have loved my time with you but I have always loved Bruce. He is the reason why I couldn't have your children. It would have hurt you so much when I left you and took them with me.

"Bruce is now the head of neurosurgery at a hospital in Leeds. I'm going with him. I'm sorry you're so hurt but while we were together, I gave myself to you unreservedly so you'd never know I loved another. If Bruce hadn't come back for me, I would have been happy to be your wife for ever."

I was breathing deeply, my vision was blurred, my head thumping, my heart racing. I looked at someone I thought loved me. I involuntarily puked. So much for the fine dinner earlier!

I saw Stephanie smiling and the others watching. The bastard Benning was walking towards us.

I looked at Carole and screamed, "You are a fucking - evil, - lying, - deceiving bitch, a FUCKING WHORE! Give me your wedding and engagement rings or I'll rip your finger off and take them!"

The others looked shocked at my outburst. It was so out of character but so was the fucking events unfolding in front of me. Benning came forward. I turned on him, "Stay fucking away or you'll have never be able to use your hands ever again arsehole." He stopped, surprised at my threat and looked at the others as if for support. "You fuck my wife, you demand she humiliates me and those so-called friends are fucking happy for you both." I turned my rage on the others, "You are all fucking low life sewer dwellers! How many of you are fucking others? How many marriages do you want to see explode before you for your fucking amusement? Whores have more integrity than any of you."

I turned back to Carole, my anger crystal clear. I screamed, "The rings bitch!"