All Comments on 'There's Fuck All Left To Do'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
Great story

thanks would love more like this

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Kudos

I enjoyed the story.

curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
Pretty damn good

I liked it.

Entertaining and a bit out of left field.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank You

This is without a doubt, one of, if not the, best story I have read on this site. I am Thankful for the manner and thought that went into this story. Please continue this vain of thought, in any and all stories you wish to write.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
If anthing

Too short. I would of loved to seem a little more of the machinations around his fatherr: the asshole had no clue. I enjoyed the characters a lot. Keep up the good work

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
A Fine Fantasy

CMM,

A Fine Fantasy! Written to please the author for fun evidently. "Fun" for us too. Enjoyed it so please write more.

xtremedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Couple of things

Nice fantasy about a rich spoiled brat, with a few things not quite acceptable.

- incorrect usage of the word strife, please look it up

- our hero appears to be a dimwit, he could have taken a taxi or rented a larger car to move her things. You can't fit anything but a soft sports bag in a Ferrari, unless it's a front-engine coupe, then you might fit a couple of larger bags in the trunk. But for some kind of executive who's supposedly smart, he ain't very smart. He could rent a small truck and move even a bed and a sofa. But then he doesn't even know what model Ferrari he has.

- a 'real man' would have puked when he learned the girl he just fucked is his father's former mistress, in the real world that is. The disgust would have been too great. But then the author needed this little twist to make his story work.

wiz666wiz666almost 14 years ago
Very very good!

Nicely done story about a former brat seeing the light, and helping those who aren't as privileged as he is, and how he managed to bring himself out of being so pretentious!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Excellent read!

I did enjoy reading it! The plot and even the father, mistress twist at the end.

He found real meaning in life. And he has good women in his life to support him.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Never Last

This was a nice read. The romance is typical of those you read about in the tabloids. She had an affair with a married man, and then took up with his son. Both of them would have to be brain dead and without that little voice in their head that says "THIS IS A REALLY BAD IDEA".

Well written though. Keep them coming.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Very nice.

I really liked this story. I loved how Timothy actually 'grew up' because of rejection.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He's been getting his dad's sloppy seconds his entire life.

It doesn't matter that he finally stood up to his dad, being the board chair was only one of the places his dad had been before him.

She was stupid enough to screw the old guy first, no man would put up with that sort of situation. His old dad will have the laugh the rest of his life.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A RE-ARRANGING OF PARAMETERS

and life changes, TK U MLJ LV NV

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 9 years ago
A bit short?

Nice story; could have been fun being a bit longer, but it was a cracking idea.

Thank you

73

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a nice tale of an arsehole made good

the only thing is..he should have taken both sisters on and got them both pregnant....and...like many modern day thinkers...he devolved his responsibilities to the people who get paid to work together and solve problems and he got rid of his over bearing father....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh, just can't stand the idea of a player suddenly falling for the first woman who turns him down, finding out that his dad kept her as a mistress, and the protagonist is completely okay with it. He should have walked out then and there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very interesting take on life. Sadly it seems to not bee read much anymore.

I put this in the good read NOW category.

Hope you enjoy it like I have,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've got everything and yet I'm bored...

Poor baby.

I can't be bothered with such a whining prick.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The way I see it the father is the protagonist...His whimpy son's PA has a crush on him and he's banging the sister. What more could a man ask for. 1 star for characters reversal.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am fascinated by readers' comments. So often they miss the clever was authors address real life situations. The MC had a rich kid life in an not very loving environment, at least as faar as his parents were concerned. A sharp pa trained him into a decent person. I thought it was a brilliant story of brat to corporate giant. The love interest was great too.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

At first I thought no way that desperate creepy dude is a player. He is way too wimpy. Then I saw how he had an obvious kink for his old man's sloppy seconds and everything made sense. It's always amusing how sometimes writers can create the most pathetic character imaginable and yet never acknowledge it within the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories