There's Room in Our Bed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy!"

"What babygirl?"

"You're hard again!"

"Well yeah. I have my beautiful daughter in my arms who happens to be rubbing her pussy on my cock and her tits on my chest.... Those things are going to happen."

I laughed, thinking she was going to be quite the little temptress. I'll have to keep an extra eye on my brother who always comments what a beauty Maxine is too.

"Can I watch you and Libby sometime?"

"Watch?" I exclaimed. "You'll not watch us young lady!" I hesitated to see the looks on their faces. "You'll join in!" They went from shock to laughing. "Seriously though, I can't be more excited about this new thing... Thing, that's not right," I laughed.

"Family, Libby. Our new family," Michael said.

"She is family, dad!"

She came over and started hugging me again. The buoyancy of us both floated us around the pool.

"You guys are going to kill me," Michael lamented.

Fortunately, we slept in a king size bed so there was room for all three, although we weren't spread too far apart. We had a movie on, but I was the first to fade.

I woke up to his kisses. Wet sloppy steamy hot kisses. He rolled between my legs, his cock probing my slit.

"Fuck me babe. I need your cock now," I moaned.

He slid in deep, and I dug in to rise to meet his every thrust. I saw Maxie over his shoulder knowing she was enjoying his body too.

He groaned louder. "Oh god, Max, keep doing that to my balls, baby," he hissed.

He drove into me hard and fast, and I shot off into the stratosphere, my cunt milked his cock. He shouted, jerked and his cock throbbed hard.

"Don't stop baby," he cried out. "Ungh ungh ungh ungh," grunted louder and louder.

His cock expanded and unloaded into me with a roar. His chest heaved and he pushed to my side.

"Damn," he moaned, his forearm over his eyes. "That was the strongest hardest orgasm I've ever had." He lifted his arm and looked at his daughter. "Whatever you were doing to my balls did it. I don't think I've ever filled Lib up like that before."

"I was just playing. I wanted them in my mouth, but you were moving too much. Next time!" she exclaimed brightly, and he groaned.

The next morning while Michael was dressing for work, he said, "I think we created a monster in my daughter. I know she's not that experienced but damn, she sure is a fast learner."

"I may need to have her teach me some of her moves!"

"You do more than great on your own! You'll turn me into an old man sooner rather than later," he laughed.

"Hey Libs, you got a sec?"

"Sure hon, whatcha need?"

"You know the photographer that shoots the pinups, right?" I nodded. "He asked again if I'd do nudes for him."

"Hmmm, you'll have to see what your dad says about that. And you're on your own with this one. It's between you and your dad, hon."

She nodded sadly and I smiled to myself. That photographer mentioned it to her about a year ago and Michael said no. I think that the more the photographer sees her body, the more he wants to get her clothes off. He can see she'll be stunning naked.

We all climbed into bed to watch a movie. I was on one side; she was on the other. We both snuggled into his side.

"Dad?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Remember the photographer that wanted me to do nude modeling last year?"

"Yesssss."

"He asked me again today."

"Okay."

She patiently waited for more from him but gave up.

"Well??"

"Do you want to take all your clothes off in front of strangers?"

"Well, they're really not strangers. It's still the same makeup girl and his assistant."

"If you really want to do it, okay."

She jumped on him and started kissing all over his face. "Thank you! Thank you!" She continued to kiss him and squirm on him, until he dumped her off on my side.

"I have to go to the bathroom, you nut."

We were face to face and she said, "I'm so glad he said okay."

"I know you are, hon."

She trailed her fingers over my tits. "You know you could model too. Your body is awesome." She circled my nipple until it hardened into a long nub, then did it to the other.

"Mmm," I moaned. She looked at me for approval to go on and I arched my back.

She tentatively flicked her tongue across my nipple, and I sucked in a breath. She sucked it into her mouth and moaned, sucking rhythmically.

"Oh baby," I whispered.

She moved closer and I cuddled her against me. She looked up at me for a moment.

"I feel... I feel like I'm...."

"I know love, me too."

She started sucking rhythmically again and I spontaneously began rocking my hips the same.

She moved to the other breast, and I held her head to me. Michael moved in behind me and reached over to stroke Maxie's head while watching her suck my nipple.

I heard his breathing get louder and faster as he watched. His cock prodded between my legs. He lifted my leg back over his hip, nudging his cock through my slit and into my opening.

Maxie's fingers were between her legs as she continued suckling. Her hand wrapped around my tit; her fingers fondled me.

Michael held my leg and started fucking me from behind. Suddenly I felt her fingers on my clit, feeling her dad's cock stroking in and out of me. She moaned around my nipple.

She flicked my clit and wrapped two fingers around her dad's cock as he fucked me. He growled long and loud and fucked me harder. I hung on to Max and she clung to my tit and brought me to a mind-blowing orgasm on her dad's cock.

As soon as he felt my cunt clenching, he drove in and shot his load.

"Arrrgggghhnnnnnnggggggggg." Bellowed off the walls. My panting and Maxie's moans joined in.

After a moment, Michael fell back, and Maxie let go of my nipple with a wet pop. Her eyes were glazed with lust.

"Did you cum, hon?" I asked.

She shook her head. "That's okay, this was the hottest ever. I've never felt that way Libby." I knew what she was talking about. Neither had I.

Michael crawled over me, his semi hard cock and balls swinging between his legs. He pushed his daughter's legs apart and ran his hands up and down her inner thighs gazing at her swollen pussy lips.

He spread her lips with his fingers and began to lick her.

"Oh my god," she cried out. "Oh my god!"

Her legs fell wide, and he moved in, lifted her to his mouth and made her cum over and over and over until she was nearly sobbing. He growled and vibrated, slipped his finger inside her, then another.

She arched and clutched the sheets. I leaned over and took her nipple into my mouth. She jerked and held my head. I squeezed her tits together and pinched her nipples while her father ate her. She moaned and sobbed and whimpered and mewed.

He came up between her legs and looked down at her. "I want you to taste yourself, baby." He kissed her. An open mouth wet tongue lashing after sex raw kiss, and she loved it. "Now get on your hands and knees. Tasting your sweet pussy made me hard again and I am going to fuck you."

She was up, her heavy tits hanging down. She watched between her legs as he entered her. He held her hips and fucked her hard and fast. Her tits jostled and swung, and she could barely stay up on her arms. She finally dropped, her face was on her pillow, and he fucked her that much harder.

He was out of control, watching her ass, his fingers gripping her hips as he plowed into her deeper and harder. His balls banged her clit and started her orgasm.

She cried out louder and pushed back to begin riding his cock.

"That's it baby, ride me," he ground out. "Ride your daddy's hard cock."

The words inflamed her, and their bodies slammed together faster and harder. Their breathing was hard and rasping. The scent of sex permeated the room.

"Oh yeah," he shouted. "Fuck yeah, keep fucking your dad, babygirl!"

She shouted out her peak and he followed with a louder bellowing.

She rolled on her back and gazed at him. He just smiled and raked his eyes over her body.

"You'll be fucking gorgeous in your nude pictures babygirl. Fucking stunning."

Maxie didn't always sleep with us. When she did, we didn't get much sleep. The following week Michaels had to go out of town for two nights for work.

"Can I sleep with you even if dad's not here?"

"Of course!" I flipped the covers back. "Climb in."

She snuggled next to me, and I put my arm around her. I had a movie on that I wouldn't normally have watched with her, but it was already on.

It was subtitled for Europe and was x rated and it was hot.

"Wow," she said, when the scene came up with a group orgy.

I laughed. "I don't think I could keep track of all the body parts in a group."

"Me either! But I'd like to try!" We both laughed. Our little sex machine, I thought.

Then the main characters started having sex on their own, until her sister walked in.

"Ohhh, they're like us," Maxie said.

It got very hot, and I was wet, and I know Maxie was already aroused. Her head was on my shoulder, her hand was on my stomach.

We each work thin nighties and my nipple poked through right in front of her.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly.

I ran my hand down her back and pushed her nightie up and she raised to take it over her head. I worked mine over my head.

We snuggled close again and went back to watching the movie. I pushed my thigh between hers. Her cunt was hot and steamy, and I put pressure on it. She slowly rode it. She had her hand between my legs, her fingers toying with my swollen lips.

We were watching the three of them fucking while we played, and it was extremely hot. She rocked her pussy on my leg and teased my clit.

Her tit was laying on me and I reached across and pinched her nipple and twisted. A sharp intake of breath and a groan. She arched her back, and Id fondle her soft breast and palming her nipple harder.

She fucked herself on my thigh as the same tempo she worked my clit.

"Mmmm yeahhhh," I moaned. "I'm cumming baby."

She ground down on my thigh and arched, whimpering out a long orgasm.

We lay in each other's arms to catch our breath.

My phone rang Michaels ring and I answered video.

"Hi baby- whoa, you look like you just had sex."

"Hi daddy!" Maxie leaned in and waved at him.

"Ahhh, I should have known, my sex monsters are having fun without me," he laughed. "But that's okay. You'll owe me when I get back."

I held the phone high above us so he could see how we were tangled together naked.

"We have been having fun," I grinned.

"Now you got me all hard," he groaned and started moving around.

He moved the phone so we could see his hard cock jutting out from his lap. He was on the edge of the bed, naked.

"Maybe you should so something about that," Maxie said in a low sexy voice.

"Maybe I just should," he said, his hand wrapping around his cock. "God, I love seeing you two like that. My love and my daughter naked together, waiting for me."

His eyes became heavy lidded. Maxie fondled my tits and sucked a nipple into her mouth. I moaned and arched. He was watching us, and we were watching him. He stroked faster. She moved so her tits were next to mine and began rubbing our nipples together.

"Oh god," he groaned louder. "Fuck, I'm going to cum." He grunted louder. "Unghh unghh unghh." Suddenly his cock erupted in his hand and splashed his hot seed on his chest and belly. The end poured down his hard shaft.

"God daddy that was so freaking hot," she murmured.

I just moaned. Who knew video phone sex could be so hot? Not me. Not until now.

The next day Michaels brother Greg dropped by.

"Hey, c'mon in," I said, opening the door. I had pulled on my pool cover up when I heard the doorbell.

"How're you doing Libs?"

"Great, thanks! Whatcha got there?"

"Tools I borrowed that I needed to bring back a week ago," he laughed. "I'll put them I the garage before I leave."

"Sounds good. Maxie is out at the pool, and I was just heading there. Can I get you a beer?"

"Please! Michael should be home soon?"

"Not until tomorrow morning," I said from the kitchen. "He had a business trip."

Maxie had just oiled up and was stretched out on the lounger.

"Uncle Greg!" she exclaimed, jumping up to hug him. "Ohhh, sorry, I'm oily," she apologized, backing off.

"That better not stop a hug from my favorite niece," he said, holding his arms out. They hugged tightly and kissed.

Greg was Michael's youngest brother. He was an oops birth control failed baby, so their parents were quite old when they had him. Because he was younger, Maxie and he had always been close. Maybe Greg took more of an interest in her lately, but with what has been going on around here lately, who am I to judge. I laughed to myself.

"I've missed you," she said, still clinging to his neck. He had a hand in the middle of her back and one on the slope of her ass, right above her bikini bottoms.

He sat down and pulled her down on his lap. "Missed you too Mimi," he smiled. His arm was around her back, his hand under her breast, his thumb moving on the underside of her tit.

"Can you stay for a while?" Her arm was around his shoulders, her tits on his chest. His shirt was off, and her bikini top didn't' cover much, so it was essentially skin on skin.

She squirmed and whispered in his ear. He blushed and I knew what she said to him. His hard cock was against her ass.

"Sure, if I'm not interrupting anything you and Libby were going to do?"

I smiled. "No, nothing at all. Hang around the pool and probably order a pizza in a bit."

"I'm in then! And I'm buying."

His hand stroked the length of her thigh while she chattered away. The side of her tit rubbed his chest, and when she'd move her arm, her breasts squeezed together giving him a nice view of her tits.

I tossed my coverup on the chair and went to the pool. The water felt cool on my sun hot skin, and I swam a couple of laps. Today was the day that I wore the revealing black bikini that Maxie gave, and I had to keep adjusting the cups to cover my nipples.

Maxie swam up to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "He's going to put a suit on and come in." I cupped her ass and held her against me. "You look so hot in that bikini. Uncle Greg has a hard on for us both," she giggled.

"I saw you squirming on his lap you bad girl," I smiled. She shrugged.

"It's the first I've noticed that he got one. But I don't think he's seen either of us in bikinis?"

"Probably not."

Water splashed and we laughed as he swam up, bobbing us in the water.

"This is nice," he said, wiping the water off his face.

He really did look young. Not much older than Maxie, I thought. But so much wiser with so much more experience.

She swam off and he glanced at my tits. I couldn't fault him. They were on display in this suit.

"She sure has grown up," he said, looking at Maxie tossing the ball in the basketball net.

"She looks older, but she's still a teenager."

He shook his head. "I know. She's a beauty. Someone will scoop her up."

"I hope not too soon. I'd hate to see her get tied down too young. She has so much life to live."

I hooked my fingers on the edge of the pool, my arms spread wide. I was no longer self-conscious about the bikini. Maxie was as good for me, as I was for her.

"I agree. She has quite an effect on men, I'm sure."

"Like you?" I smiled.

"Like me," he grinned. "You noticed? I have to admit it was partly because of you, Libs. If my brother hadn't seen your first...."

I was saved from reply8ing when she swam up behind him, wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her tits were smashed into his back.

He turned quickly and dove under and came right back up with both of them sputtering and laughing. I watched the change in Maxie as they interacted. Less fun and games, more touches and caresses.

He held her by the waist against him and she giggled. I could see her hips rocking into him.

"Mimi," he warned, but she continued. Suddenly he moved and her bikini top floated across the pool.

"Uncle Greg!" she giggled.

"I warned you not to tease. That's what you get, young lady."

I went up the steps and picked up my towel. After I dried off, I spread it on my lounger and stretched out in the sun. My dark glasses allowed me to keep an eye on what was happening but giving them privacy. It wasn't my place to encourage or discourage anything with those two, so I just observed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck again, her bare tits smashed into his chest. Her legs came up and went around him. She was pushing it.

He nuzzled her neck and was talking low. He backed against the side of the pool. She moved her legs, and his cock made an obvious tent in the thin swim shorts. She had one arm around his neck. She trailed her fingers over his chest, slowly working her way lower.

Her tits bobbed in the water, and he cupped one, pinching her nipple. She moaned. She grasped the elastic of his shorts and tugged it down beneath his balls. He looked at me, but my face was stone, my eyes behind the dark glasses.

Maxie wrapped her hand around her uncle's dick and squeezed. He had his hands on both of her tits, thumbing her nipples. She began to stroke, and I heard him moan low.

He bent his head and bit her nipple. She cried out and arched her back, shoving her tit into his face. He squeezed them together, pinching both nipples together. Her hand moved faster on his cock while he pleasured her tits.

I heard his stifled groan as he drove through her hand.

Pretending to be asleep, I let them settle back into their loungers before noting their presence.

"Wow, I must have dozed off," I said, stretching and yawning. In my blatant lie I didn't notice that the tiny triangles were giving Greg a good look at my nipples.

Greg cleared his throat and said, "You guys ready for pizza?"

"I am!" Maxie spoke up.

"Always ready for pizza!"

He called his favorite pizza place. We weren't in their delivery area so he would pick it up.

After he left, Maxie said, "Your nips are going to get sunburnt, Libs." She giggled.

"Oh my god," I said, adjusting the fabric.

"That's okay, Uncle Greg thinks you're hot."

"Great. I don't want to be hot to him. Only your dad. Only Michael. No interest in anyone else."

"Got it!" she grinned.

"Really! I wouldn't do that to your dad."

"I know I know. But what if it was a group, like on the movie we watched?"

"Uh, no. That's not me. Sorry."

"Oh boo," she huffed.

Greg was back the next day, coming in while Maxie was still in school. Which gave us time for a private homecoming fuck. We had been apart for so long, it was quick and dirty, but satisfying. Just what we both needed.

"Greg stopped by yesterday to return the tools he borrowed."

"Oh, okay great. He's pretty good about returning stuff."

"We were at the pool, so he borrowed a pair of your swim shorts. He bought pizza so it was okay," I laughed.

"Did he hit on you? He always does?"

"Umm, nothing more than normal."

"What about Maxie?"

"I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary," I lied, not wanting to get into the middle of it. I planned to encourage Maxie to tell her dad.

"He will. They've always been close, but to be honest I think he's just been waiting for her to be eighteen. He relates to her better than me because he's closer to her age."

I nodded. "So, what if they do have a relationship? Are you opposed to it, or no?"

His arm was around me and he stroked my arm in thought for a moment. "I honestly don't know, Lib. I mean she's eighteen and can date pretty much whoever she wants. She has always brought home decent guys."

"But if it would be your brother. That might make a difference?" I pushed.

"You know, now that we're discussing it and I'm thinking about it, I don't think it would bother me all that much. As long as Max wanted it too."

I let out an internal sigh of relief because it looked as though Maxie and Greg were on their way to a relationship. No doubt sexual in nature, but, nonetheless a relationship.