There's Room in Our Bed Ch. 01

Story Info
His daughter says he's sexy, his girl helps them.
7.4k words
4.57
34.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,297 Followers

So, what do you do if your boyfriend's daughter says she thinks her dad is sexy and she fantasizes about having sex with him? You set it up, right?! That's just what Libby did for her boyfriend Michael, and daughter Max, Maxie, Maxine... But then guess what--oh shoot I'll just let you read it yourself. As always, emails and comments welcome! xo DG

Maxie popped her head around the corner and asked, "Libby, can you check my homework for me?"

"Sure thing darlin', just let me finish some things up," I said, smiling at my man's beautiful daughter, Maxine.

"I'll be in my bedroom," she grinned, holding up bags from the mall, and I laughed.

I'd been dating her dad for almost two years and although I kept my house, I often stayed here. For Maxie's sake as well as Michael.

We talked marriage on and off, but we were both happy the way we were right now. Max was a senior in high school, set to graduate in another month. Maxie's mom left when she was six months old, saying that she wasn't capable of being a mother. Michael never knew where she went, and in this state, he could get a divorce based on abandonment.

I was lucky enough to work remotely and could do it as well here as my house. I finished up and headed up to her room.

"You did some serious shopping, girl," I laughed, seeing the bed piled with new tagged clothes.

"I did!" She started to sift through the heap of the summer colors. "And I'll have some for you!"

I plopped on her bed and scrunched the pillow behind my head. "Let me read your school paper first."

She continued to unload her bags while I read through her story. She was an excellent writer, and I was glad she was going to continue it in college.

"Perfect, darlin'. Everything looks good," I said, and she beamed. I knew she was nervous this close to graduation, but her grades had always been stellar.

"Look what I got for one of my shoots," she said.

Maxie modeled for photographers and artists for extra money. She had thick brunette hair that always fell in a Veronica Lake wave over one eye. They often used her for vintage shoots, pin up style. Her dad said no nude modeling until she turned eighteen, which she did a couple of months back.

She held up a black satin maids' uniform with fluffy red netting that held the skirt out tutu style. "Wooohoooo," I whistled. Bustier style that laced up the back, which would shove her thirty-six C tits way over the top. "Very sexy." She held up thigh high hose and black spike heels that I would never be able to walk in.

"You'll be hot for that shoot, darlin'."

"Thanks! Now, your turn. I bought a bunch of new swimsuits for the summer and have all these. They're perfect size for you!"

I looked at the pile with a raised eyebrow. The revealing bikinis she wore weren't exactly the style for my age.

"I don't know, Max," I said hesitantly.

"Oh, come onnnnnnn," she drawled. "The only place you'll probably wear them is our pool here, right? Just me and dad. What's the big deal. You'll look fabulous in these. And it's lucky we're the same size. Mostly," she said, eyeing my breasts, which were a cup larger than hers.

"Okay, let me try them on and I'll decide," I said hesitantly.

She jumped up and flipped through the suits until she found what she was looking for. I had stripped and stepped into the red and white striped bikini bottoms that were still tied at one hip. While I tied the other side, she tied the string behind my neck. I held the cups over my thirty eight D tits and she tied the back.

"Ohhhh my gawddddddd," she shouted. "You are a knockout. You're gonna kill dad."

"Kill. Not what I had in mind," I murmured when I went to the full-length mirror. "Holy crap, these cups or whatever you call them barely cover my nipples." I kept sliding them on the string to get better coverage, but it wasn't happening. A deep breath and it'll be peek-a-boo nipple time.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Boobs are boobs!"

I had to laugh at her, while I turned this way and that trying to decide about this suit.

"Okay, this is perfect," she said pulling the ties on the one I was wearing and making another pile. The next one was black with a shimmering black design. I looped it over my head and tried to tug it under my breasts. "No no no, that's not how this one goes. You're going to love this one!"

She arranged the tiny triangles, so they just covered my nipples, then brought the string around back and tied it

"But it's tied right under my nipple? Is that right?" I asked, looking in the mirror. "The lower half of my boob is below the tie string?"

"Yesssss, this one shows underboob." That was an understatement. Shows most of the boob is more like it, I thought.

I turned again in the mirror to check all the angles. I had to admit this was pretty damn sexy. For a mature woman pushing forty. I'd never had kids and my stomach was as flat as when I was a teenager. No stretch marks or saggy tits.

"You have a great under boob anyhow! Your nipples are so high. Not like mine. High beams straight out."

"This is caused by gravity, darlin'," I said dryly.

I wondered what Michael would think of the new bikini me, I thought while trying on the others. None as skimpy as the black mamba though. Or the red one.

We decided to go in the pool for a few hours before Michael got home from work.

"You really do have a hot body, Libby. No wonder dad gets hot for you."

"What?! How do you know that?"

"Geez, I can hear you fucking all over the house," she laughed and rolled her eyes. "Old news." Michael was randy most of the time, and I had no complaints about that. "He is sort of sexy," she mumbled, blushing.

"Yeah, he is," I simply said. I knew she wasn't a virgin and had been dating the same guy for a while, so somewhat experienced. I noticed all men when I was eighteen too, I thought, laughing to myself.

"Hey, you two pool babes! I'll change and be right out," Michael hollered from the house.

He came out in his wildly colored Hawaiian pool shorts. Few men could not only get away with wearing them, but actually looked good in them. His black hair and olive complexion was exotic enough to pull it off.

He kissed Maxie on the top of her head when he walked by, stopped to kiss me, then ran and jumped into the pool soaking us. We squealed and both jumped in after him. We all played games in the pool until we were exhausted.

"Maxie honey, why don't you go order us a pizza?" he asked.

He turned to me and pulled me into him. "I'd ask where you found this sexy-as-fuck bikini, but I think I already know the answer. I am glad you're getting Maxine's hand me downs." He traced a finger around the edge of the triangle that just barely covered my nipples.

"I thought you might like this one. Wait'll you see the others!"

He leered and I winked.

Max flopped down on the chair in my office slash guest bedroom.

"What's wrong, darlin'?"

"Nothing wrong. Really. I mean I guess it could be," she sighed, and I waited. "I think I'm a perv."

I hesitated for a moment. "Huh?"

"I don't know if I should tell you or not. I don't want you to think I'm kinky or some kind of a deviant," she said, picking at the chipped nail polish on her finger.

"I'm not going to think anything of you, Max. You should know me by now. I'm pretty open, right?" She nodded. "Okay, just spill it."

"I fantasize about dad."

Okay, that did come as somewhat of a shock, but I didn't allow it to register on my face. "Fantasize? You mean like sexually?" She nodded, now picking at the next fingernail. "Well to begin with I don't think you're a perv or anything of the sort. So, forget that nonsense."

"But it's not normal," she said, finally looking up at me.

"But when to comes to sex, what is normal?" I shrugged. "It may not be a mainstream thing, but if you have it, then it should be addressed."

"I do," she said, a little more animated now. "I fantasized about everything about him. I want him to touch me. I want to touch him."

"I don't want to disregard your feelings, and I'm not, but we need to consider how your dad would feel about it. Incest is a stigma that some can't deal with. Your dad may be one of them. Just something to consider... If you want to take it further than just in your fantasies, that is."

"I do. I want more than just fantasies. But how do we know how he feels about incest?"

We? "That's a good question. I guess I could bring it up to him with the right segue in," I said thoughtfully. But what that would be, who would know.

"Would you?! Oh, that would be so great, Libby!" She jumped up and hugged me and was out the door leaving me to wonder what I got myself into.

This all made sense after her comment the other day about how sexy her dad is. I am one of the least judgmental people I know. Even if it's something that I wouldn't be interested in, I say let people live their lives. I've never had an interest in a family member, but then again none of the men in my family are as good looking as Michael.

That evening Maxie made herself scarce, apparently to give me time to feel her dad out.

"Hey, you'll never guess who I heard from today," I told Michael, hoping I wouldn't get struck dead because of the lie I was about to tell.

"Who?"

"Suzanne!" I exclaimed, and he grinned.

"Yeah yeah, she's back in town for a while. Thought you'd like this since she's always eye candy for you." I never minded that he appreciated her body because I knew that was all the further it would go. That's what is great about communication in a relationship.

He laughed. "Well yeah, but you know you're the best eye candy," he said pulling me against him and nuzzling my neck.

Ooops, can't get off track yet, I thought.

Suzanne was in her early twenties, younger than me. "She was staying with her dad," I said, inanely.

For god's sake Lib, I thought, exasperated at myself.

"You know she told me something interesting today too. About her and her dad, I mean."

"Really," he said, bored because he was now under my shirt fondling my tits.

"Yeah, her and her dad have sex!"

He froze.

"What?"

"Yeah, wild huh?" I said searching his face.

"Interesting. I guess I'd say if everyone was agreeable and no one was forced into anything, then why not."

"I mean it is somewhat shocking, but then again, it's somewhat titillating, right?"

"Yeah, I admit it is a little exciting to think about," he said.

"Like what if Max came on to you, for instance?"

"Oh wow." There was a big hesitation. "I never considered it. How I would react, you mean?"

"She is pretty sexy you have to admit?" I prodded.

He was thoughtful for a moment. "Yeah, she is," he admitted. "I guess I could see how a father daughter thing could happen. But again, only if both were into it."

"Of course! That goes without saying," I said. "You know, just talking and thinking about this is arousing. I mean, thinking of you and Maxie together like this."

He looked at me. "It is?" I nodded. "You wouldn't be jealous? It's a little complicated that way."

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess it could be. Would I be jealous of you and Max having sex? Hmmm," I thought for a moment. "Not really, no. Although I admit I'd love to be part of it, but if I weren't, I would still be fine with it."

"Damn, Lib," he said, reaching down and squeezing his hard bulge. "Talking about it has me cranked up."

"Mmmm, I see that," I said, pushing his hand away. I opened his pants and pulled his cock out. It stood and waved majestically from his lap, and I licked my lips.

"Oh my god, baby... You know how much I love that," he moaned, and I leaned over and licked the sensitive head of his cock.

"I do, yes." I sucked it into my hot wet mouth. "And I know how much you like this," I whispered.

I began to stroke is cock in a twisting motion, pinching off the head. He moaned louder each time. I saw a movement at the bottom of the stairs, and it was Maxie, watching. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the base, watching her as she got a good view of her dad's cock.

"Oh yeah, oh my god, feels so good when you do that," he moaned.

I took his cock into my mouth and let him thrust and fuck my mouth. I fondled his balls, lightly scratching them with my fingernails. He groaned louder and pumped faster. His cock throbbed hard and white heat filled my mouth and down my throat.

Michael wanted to reciprocate, but I had other things on my mind. I now knew how to get father and daughter together. All I have to do is put my plan in action.

"He really agreed?!" Max nearly yelled.

"He didn't agree, but he wasn't opposed."

"Oh. My. God."

I had to laugh. "So have you been thinking of how you'd like to plan this out?" I asked, although I had a pretty good idea of how to do it.

"Hmm, I guess I didn't think of the how part." She nibbled her lower lip. "I mean I can't just walk up to him naked." I laughed again. "You'll be there too, right?" she asked anxiously.

"Of course, hon. I did come up with a plan just in case you didn't have one already."

"Oooooo," she squealed. "Tell me!"

I went on to run my idea by her and she was all in. We set a day and time, then laughed at how conspiratorial we were.

The following week Maxie disappeared after dinner one evening.

"Mmm, looks like she's busy, so it's just us," I said, nuzzling his neck.

"Should we retire upstairs?"

I led him by the hand up to our bedroom. I turned and slowly began removing my clothes until I was down to black lace bra and panties.

"Oh baby," he growled.

I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off, then the rest until he stood before me, naked. He was so damn hot, I thought. He reached around and unhooked my bra, letting my tits spill into his hands.

He gave them little love bites while he pushed my panties down. We started kissing passionately until we were both panting.

He stretched out on the bed, his cock hard and throbbing on his belly. I reached over to the bedside table and picked up a silk scarf and held it up.

"Hmmm, interesting," he said. I covered his eyes and tied it behind his head.

"Just something a little different, baby."

"Ohyeahhhh, I like this. A lot."

Maxie quietly walked in with a small box. I nodded to let her take over.

She trailed a feather over his chest, around his nipples and down over his quivering stomach. She circled his cock with it but didn't touch. Then with a lighter touch stroked his forehead and cheeks, then down his neck. She would pick the feather up so he wouldn't know where he'd feel it next.

She lightly traced on his chest and sides, then over his stomach. The closer she got to his cock, the more he moved and moaned. When she circled it again, he thrust up?

"C'mon baby, you're teasing me," he moaned, his chest heaving.

"That's right," I whispered, smiling at Maxie.

Her face flushed, and she was obviously enjoying the discovery her dad's body, as well as all the spots that aroused him.

She had a soft make up brush and began flicking that across his skin. He jerked and moaned, mumbling unintelligible words.

His fat balls were sitting on his thighs, and she began quickly brushing his balls. He kept himself shaved, so it hit sensitive skin. He squirmed harder.

"More," he murmured.

She looked at me and I nodded. She leaned over and licked from his balls to the tip of his cock, then tongued the drops of precum that had formed. He grunted loud at the shock, since he couldn't' see it coming.

She took his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head and rim. He clutched at the sheets and rocked his hips. She let him thrust into her mouth. He pushed up faster and I knew he would soon be to the point of no return. I indicated to her that it was time.

She stopped and moved away.

"Where'd you go?" he panted. She straddled his hips, and he held his cock. "Oh yeah, fuck me. I need to feel that pretty pussy on my cock."

She slowly lowered, taking his fat cock into her. He slid his hands up her thighs to her waist. She ground down, wanting to take her dad's cock deep inside her. He stroked her sides to her tits, then began kneading them and pinching her nipples.

She covered his hands with hers and began riding him faster. He groaned louder. Her head fell back, and she started cumming.

I quickly pulled the blindfold off, and he drove up into her.

"Oh, Maxie honey yeah fuck me. Ride my cock."

"Oh daddyyyyyyy," she wailed, panting the waves of orgasm.

He shouted, his fingers dug into her waist as he pushed up and froze, his cock unloading his seed deep in his daughter's body.

I had my hand between my legs and came with them both.

Max collapsed on his chest. He held her against him in a bear hug, kissing her head.

"Oh daddy," she whimpered. "I can't believe how your cock felt inside me. I could feel your hot seed when your cock throbbed so hard inside me."

"Baby, it just felt so with you connected with me like that," he whispered, overwhelmed. "Nothing is more intimate for a man and woman to be physically joined together like that, but with you... Wow."

I was next to them and stroked Maxie's face, and she looked at me, mouthing Thank You and I smiled.

Michael wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer, and Maxie threw her arm around me. We didn't talk, just enjoyed the moment.

"Well, I think we're due for a shower!" Michael said.

"Okay, the pool shower though!" Maxie jumped up. She stopped when she saw her dad looking at her.

"God, you're beautiful Maxine," he said in awe. He hadn't seen her nude before, but I had and also had the same reaction as him.

"Thank you," she said, blushing.

Michael had built a secluded shower in an arbor near the pool. It was covered in fragrant blooming jasmine vines and was my favorite places to sit nearby. He adjusted the water and we all stepped under.

"Can I hug you, Libby," Maxie asked shyly.

I didn't answer but just pulled her against me. She was nearly as tall as me and we matched tits for tits. I admit, I'd never been this close to another woman, and it felt good. I knew she felt it too because she tightened her grip and pressed her tits into mine.

I ran my hands up and down her back, over her ass, pulling her mound against mine.

"Mmm," she whispered in my ear, and I ground against her.

"Okay you two, someone is going to be the creamy center soon," he laughed.

"You two, not me," Max laughed and ran out and splashed into the pool.

Michael pulled me into him. "That was quite a stunt you pulled, and I just wanted to thank you. After you brought it up to me last week, she was all I could think about."

"My pleasure. I mean really. It's my pleasure too. You guessed early it wasn't me."

"Oh yeah, I know your delicious mouth on my dick, and..."

"Babe, only your teenage daughter has a tight cunt like that."

He groaned. "Damn, I almost lost it as soon as she bottomed out on my cock."

"Hey, you guys coming in the pool or what?!" Maxie shouted.

"More family fun times," he said and grabbed my hand.

We started bashing the ball back and forth over the net. "Hey, you just going to hang there or join us?" I said to Michael.

"Are you joking. Watching you two play naked volleyball with those awesome tits you both have. I can't play. Way too much distraction. I'll just ogle."

We splashed him then pulled him between us and rubbed our tits on him. Then switched front to back.

"I've died and gone to heaven," he laughed.

Maxie threw her arms around his neck. "Were you surprised, daddy?"

"Of course! I had no idea it was you."

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her tits bobbing in the water between them. "Libby helped me. I wouldn't have known what to do."

"You both are quite the seductresses. I don't know what I'd do without either one of you," he said, throwing me a meaningful look. I smiled and blew him a kiss.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,297 Followers