There's Something about Allison...

Story Info
Uncle Falls for Niece... as she falls for him.
14k words
4.69
14.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters over the age of 18!

"I got in!" Allison Marsh squealed from the bed she shared with her boyfriend, Edward. It was a mid-August morning, and she had woken to an email informing her that she was no longer wait listed and was accepted into the Graduate School of her dreams. Edward, who had gotten up before her, was making coffee in the kitchen came to the doorway, dressed in just a pair of sweats slung low on his hips.

"What?"

"I got in! I'm off the wait list! I start classes next week!" Allison beamed, sitting up in their bed, the sheet falling away from her chest, exposing her nude torso to him. Her nipples hardened at the cool air-conditioned air hitting them. Her hair was a mess, as it usually was in the morning, and she was a sight to be hold sitting there naked from the waist up, her large but firm D cups on display.

"Allie! That's amazing!" Edward said, coming into the bedroom with a cup of coffee for her. He had started calling her Allie early in their relationship, and while not a lot of others referred to her as the nickname, it stuck with him. "I knew you would! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you!" Allison said, reaching for the coffee. She had completed her Bachelor of English, with a minor in Journalism that spring, and had been working at a local news paper for the summer, but she had decided at the last minute that she had wanted to go back to Grad School, get her master's and eventually teach. "Shit..." She said, her face dropping as she scrolled the rest of the email.

"What?" Edward asked, getting back into bed beside her, sipping his own coffee.

"I was too late getting accepted, there isn't any student housing available."

"So, you look for an apartment." Edward shrugs.

"Yeah...that could be hard though, realistically how much time will I have to work to be able to pay rent when I am working on a masters." She sighed, placing her coffee on the bedside table.

"I'm sure you can make it work. It doesn't have to be a luxury apartment. As long as it has the necessities." Edward said.

"Yeah..." She chewed her lip. "I suppose."

"Hey! This is a good thing! We will figure it out." Edward said, putting his own coffee down and pulling her over on his lap.

"I'll be 12 hours away from you..." She said, her arms moving around his shoulders as she settled in his lap.

"I guess we better start figuring out how to have phone sex." He grinned before kissing her deeply. "I'm proud of you, for doing this. You are brilliant, and you are going to kick ass."

"I know." She winked, and then laughed as he shifted and tossed her on her back, crawling on top of her.

"We better get as much sex in as we can before you have to leave." He said, nipping at her neck.

"We better." She agreed, her hand brushing down his back. Sex with Edward had been good. She wouldn't say mind blowing, but he knew what he was doing. They had been together for nearly 2 years now. They had met when Edward was finishing his business degree, and it was kind of one of those relationships where it was hot from the start. Sure, it was mostly based on sex, but there were some feeling there as well. Maybe she wouldn't marry Edward, but she was having fun in the meantime.

An hour later, he was gone to work, and she was having a bath and washing his cum out of her while replying to the school that she would be in attendance and ordering her books and everything to be picked up upon her arrival. She searched for apartments in the area, but she didn't have much luck finding anything that she wanted. When she was out of the bath, she called her dad, Henry. His brother, her Uncle Will, lived in the area, and maybe he would have some leads.

"Hey, Kiddo!" Her dad said, answering after a few rings.

"Hey, Dad." She said, smiling at the use of his little nickname he had always called her. "I think at nearly 24, it's ok to stop calling me kiddo."

"Please, you will always be my little girl."

"I suppose so." She laughed. "So, I am off the wait list. I was accepted to Grad School."

"Allison! That's amazing! I am so proud of you, my little scholar!"

"Thanks, Dad." She chuckled. "But the issue is, classes start soon, and I was too late to get a dorm placement."

"Ok." Henry said. "So what? You look for an apartment?"

"Yea, it's my only option. I'm worried about being able to do the course load, and then still have to work so I can keep up with rent. I'll eat through my savings fairly quickly. And I have been looking online but can't seem to find anything in a good price range that isn't a complete dump."

"How can I help?"

"I was wondering if you could call Uncle Will?" She asked. "Maybe he knows of somewhere?"

"Sure! I'll give him a call. Why don't you come over for dinner? Your mom is making spaghetti. And by then I'll have an answer from Will."

"Sure! I'll see if Edward wants to come as well, he will be home around 5."

"Ok. See you then." They said goodbye, and she got ready for the day. She had an article to finish up and send off to the editor, which didn't take her long, and she texted Edward about dinner at her parents. When they arrived, her parents were in the kitchen finishing off dinner and getting the table ready.

"Hey, kiddo." Henry kissed the side of her head. "Edward! Nice to see you again." They shook hands. Her parents seemed to like him ok, but there wasn't much of a connection there.

"Henry." Edward nodded. "Lisa, nice to see you both."

"Allison, we are so proud of you!" Lisa said, wiping her hands and coming to hug her. "I knew you would get in!"

"Thanks, Mom." Allison blushed, never one to be good at taking a compliment or praise.

"I spoke with your Uncle Will. He was going to have a look around today, but he called and said it looks like most of the apartments are already scooped up." Henry said. "Well, all the ones that he would be ok with you staying in anyway. He said no way in hell is my niece living somewhere unsafe."

"So protective." Allison rolls her eyes. "Ya'll know I am nearly 24, right?"

"Yes, but we also want you safe." Lisa says, as she puts the salad on the table.

"So, what now?" Edward asked. "You need somewhere to live? Can you not contact the University and say that you need to get into housing?"

"No, they already told me there was nothing available." Allison sighs, as they all sit. "Damn. I was hoping he could find something or would know of something."

"Well, hold on now." Henry said. "He did have an idea, and it is one that your mother and I think it a good option."

"What's that?"

"Well, Will lives alone in a 3-bedroom home. So, he suggested you use one of the rooms."

"Live with Uncle Will?" Allison asked.

"Yes. Then you won't have to worry about paying rent or bills, you will be somewhere safe, and with it just being Will, it's not like you will have to worry about distractions or anything when you study." Lisa said.

"Well, unless the Royal's are playing. Lord knows why that man is so tore up on that team." Henry rolled his eyes.

"I don't know... I mean I'm sure Uncle Will doesn't need his niece moving in on top of him..."

"I think its your only option, Kiddo. Unless you defer to the winter semester." Henry shrugs. "Uncle Will suggested it, he has the space."

"You could help him out too." Lisa says. "I'm not sure how much of a homemaker Will is. So, you know, you could clean up on the weekends for him, or make a meal every now and then. Sometimes I worry he lives on take out pizza and hasn't seen a vegetable in years."

"I think it's a good idea." Edward shrugged. "I mean, I don't like the thought of you alone in a seedy apartment or something either."

"I guess..." Allison said, chewing her lip. "I mean...if it was his idea, and he is ok with it...Uncle Will is pretty cool."

"Minus the Royals thing." Henry chuckled. When they cleaned up from dinner, Allison got out her phone and called her Uncle Will.

"Hey, Kiddo." He said as way of greeting.

"Ok. No. If I'm moving in, we are dropping the kiddo." Allison laughed.

"Awe, but you have always been kiddo!"

"But I have grown up." She pointed out. "Are you sure, Uncle Will? You don't mind me staying there?"

"I don't mind at all! It will be nice to have someone else around the house!" He speaks. "You will have your own space, there is a bathroom right next to your bedroom, I have a master, so we don't have to share."

"I really appreciate this, Uncle Will. You won't even know I'm there! Only, your house will be clean, and dinner made."

"You don't have to tend to me." He laughed. "You have to study!"

"I will." She laughs. "Thanks again! I guess, I'll see you in a few days?"

"Alright, Kiddo -- I mean, Allison." He corrects himself. "See you then!"

Over the next couple of days, Allison packs up her belongings, and says goodbye to some friends, and by the end of the week, everything is packed in the back of her car. Edward is driving with her, and then will be flying back. The drive down is 12 hours, they could have done it in a single day, but they stopped over night on the Thursday at a hotel, and then got to Will's place mid afternoon on the Friday.

"It's a nice house." Edward said, as they pulled into the driveway next to Will's truck.

"It is." Allison said. "Much better than a seedy apartment."

"I agree." Edward laughs. They walk up to the door and ring the bell.

"Hey, Kiddo!" Will says, opening the door.

"Uncle Will!" Allison said, smiling wide as she went in to hug him. It had been a couple of years since they had seen each other.

"Hey, Darlin! Look at you! All grown up!" Will smiled, holding her close. He was tall, and broad, like the rest of the Marsh men. His black hair and beard were showing signs of grey, dressed in a button-down flannel, jeans, and next to Edward's styled hair, clean shaven face, polo and khaki's, he looked like a man's man.

"You look..."

"Old? I know." Will laughed, his fingers scratching at the grey in his beard.

"No. You look great." Allison laughed. "Uncle Will, this is my boyfriend, Edward."

"Nice to meet you." Will says, reaching out to shake Edwards hand.

"And you!" Edward says. "Allie tells me you are the favourite uncle."

"Well, I try." Will winks at Allison. "Drive ok?"

"Yea, it wasn't so bad." Edward says, as they move to get her things from her car. They make small talk as they bring it all inside.

"So your bedroom is back here." Will said, leading the way. "Bathroom is next door, and my room across the hall." It was a bungalow style house, and clearly lived in by a man. There was no clutter, or nick knacks, but she loved it. The bedroom was a nice size, with a double bed, and a big closet. They put her things down, and she looked around.

"This is perfect, Uncle Will. Thank you so much again for doing this." Allison said.

"No thanks needed! You are family. You are always welcome." Will said. "Why don't you go ahead and unpack, and we can catch up and go for an early dinner?"

"Sounds great." Allison smiled. Will went back out into the house, as she started opening suitcases.

*

Will walked into the kitchen, and poured himself a glass of water, shaking his head. The Allison he remembered was a young girl, and the Allison that showed up at his door with her boyfriend in tow was a woman. Her hair was long, and black, the same shade as his. Those big blue eyes of hers so expressive. And my god, her body. She was all woman, her breasts large, and perky, and what an ass. He shook his head again, she was his niece, Jesus Christ. And who the hell was the pretty boy? He was not at all who he imagined his spit fire little niece would end up with. He looked like he had never put in a hard day's work in his life. He heard Allison laugh from the bedroom, and Edward saying something.

Will got out his phone and brought up his message feed with Henry.

'Allison is here -- who the fuck is the pretty boy, and why is he calling her Allie?'

'We hope he's just a phase, and not who she ends up settling down with.' Henry sent back.

'Amen to that.' Will laughed as he sent that back to Henry. He pocketed his phone, and took his water to the living room, turning on the TV as he gave Allison and Edward their space to unpack her things.

"Is there somewhere I can store my suitcases?" Allison asked, walking out into the house.

"Of course." Will said, getting up. "We can put them in the garage."

"I'll send Edward out with them." She said, going back in. Edward came out a few moments later with the two suitcases.

"That it?" Will asked.

"Yeah." Edward said. "She hasn't unpacked her boxes yet." Over the afternoon, Allison unpacks, Edward mostly staying in the bedroom with her, and when they came out, they had the boxes broken down and she was officially moved in.

"So, Grad School huh." Will said, as Allison sat on the couch across from him. Edward sat with her and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Grad School." Allison said, letting out a breath. "I want to get my master's and teach."

"You got all the brains in our family." Will laughed.

"I don't know, you are smart. Dad is smart...now Uncle John..."

"Black sheep of the family." Will laughs. They make small talk for the rest of the afternoon, catching up, and Will tried to get to know Edward, to like him, but he just couldn't take to the man. They went for dinner at a TexMex place near his house, and they stayed there awhile, having a few drinks, and generally having a good time. Will wasn't impressed with how Edward was free with where his hands were on his niece. By the time they got back to the house, it was getting late. They said their goodnights, and Will went to his bedroom. He lay awake for awhile, scrolling his phone. When he put it down, the house was quiet. He lay there, his eyes closed, and before he drifted off fully, a sound met his ears that had him waking fully. He listened, and there it was again. It sounded like a giggle, followed by a moan.

"Oh, fuck no..." He thought. "They can't be..." But the moan came again, soft, but carrying. Curious, Will slipped from his bed, and padded across his bedroom to the door, which was opened a crack. He stood silent, waiting, until the unmistakeable sound came again.

"Edward..." He heard Allison gasp, followed by a low moan. He must have been going down on her or fingering her from the one-sided moaning. He felt his dick harden in the athletic shorts he was wearing.

"What the fuck." He thought to himself. "You can not get hard listening to your own niece moan." He knew he should close his door, and go back to bed, but he couldn't bring himself to move away. Allison's moans intensified, and Will found himself bringing his hand to the front of his shorts, rubbing his cock through them. When the unmistakeable sound of her cumming met his ears, he couldn't help but push the shorts away, gripping his cock and starting to stroke. He heard the bed shift, and wondered if Edward was taking her from behind, or moving her into some other position. He quietly shuffled forward, out of his bedroom now, and closer to her bedroom door.

"Fuck me." He heard Allison say, and then gasp as Edward must have thrust into her.

"I'm going to miss having this tight little pussy every night." Edward grunted.

"Shh...just fuck me." Allison said. Will closed his eyes and concentrated on not making a sound. Allison continued to moan, but thankfully Edward was pretty much silent as he fucked her. He listened, fisting his cock, and when her moans intensified again, he started stroking faster, and faster, and when she cried out in orgasm, he let go, cumming right there over the wall and the floor outside of her bedroom. When he was finished, he panicked a little, pulling off his t-shirt to clean up the mess before backing back into his bedroom, closing the door softly.

"What the fuck did I just do?" He yelled at himself internally. "She is your niece. Your fucking family." He tossed his shirt in the hamper and put his shorts back on before going to wash his hands, splashing water on his face. He looked at himself in the mirror and shook his head. "You sick fuck. That can't happen again." He thought, as he went back to bed. The next morning, Will woke to the sound of laughter, and the smell of bacon frying. He got up, and showered, dressing in a tee and jeans before heading out into the house, still feeling guilty about the night before. Allison and Edward were in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, Uncle Will!" Allison grinned when she saw him. "We thought we would cook you breakfast, hope you are hungry."

"Always." Will said, smiling. "Good morning. Did you two sleep ok?"

"We did." Edward answered for them. They all sat down to eat, and Allison informed him they would be spending the day touring the campus, and a little of the town, but would be home for dinner.

"I can cook." Will said. "I'll grab some steaks, and grill while you guys are off doing whatever."

"That sounds great, Will." Edward said. When they had left for the day, Will fought with his guilt, but decided that he would never do it again, so it didn't matter. He went out for a food run for a BBQ and got steaks in marinade. He was walking towards his bedroom when he noticed something on the wall. He had missed some of his cum when wiping it up last night, and there was some dried to the door frame of Allison's bedroom. He got it cleaned up and went about preparing dinner. He couldn't help himself from watching Allison with a smile on his face as she went on about the tour of the campus, and how excited she was to start classes that Monday. She was a beautiful girl, and so animated when she talked. She saw a lot of Henry in her, but also a lot of her mom, Lisa.

"Mm...god this was so good." Allison moaned softly as she finished her meal. "Thanks, Uncle Will." The moan she let out caused his dick to thicken in his jeans.

"No problem, Kiddo." He said, hoping the use of the lifelong nickname would get his dick under control. They finished eating, and Allison and Edward cleaned up.

"I am going to have a shower." Allison said, when they finished cleaning up. She went off, and left Will and Edward sitting on the couch.

"So, you guys have been together for awhile?" Will asked.

"Yeah, about 2 years I guess." Edward said. "Allie is a great girl."

"She is." Will nodded. "You are in business, right?"

"Yes, sir." Edward said. "I work for an internet start up company. You do construction, right?"

"I own a construction company. We build houses, do landscaping, all of that." Will said.

"Did you build this house?"

"I did."

"That's pretty cool." Edward said. "I've never really been good with DIY stuff. I think it would be cool to learn."

"It's not hard, just have to want to do it." Will shrugged. They were mostly silent until Allison came back. They called it an early night, and Will went to his room again, his mind wandering to what might be happening next door. When the telltale sound of what was happening came, he was already hard.

"You can't do this again..." He told himself, even as he freed his erection from his shorts. He was average sized, maybe about 6 inches, but thick. He had never had any complaints. He stroked slowly as he listened to his niece moan softly. "It's just because you haven't gotten laid in awhile..." he told himself as he got up, and quietly moved closer. He listened, and brought himself off again, cumming into a towel this time the same time Allison let go. Afterwards, he got back into bed and willed himself to go to sleep before the guilt took over.

Edward left the next day, and on Monday, Will went back to work and Allison started her classes. They fell into a routine. Allison was usually home before he was, and when he got home, she would have dinner cooked. The evenings were spent with her studying while he watched TV or messed around with stuff in the garage. They mostly stayed out of each others way, only having a few odd encounters in the night if one or the other got up for a drink, or something like that. The first month went smooth, but Will couldn't shake the sound of his niece moaning out in orgasm. Nearly every night he found himself remembering it and jerking off to it. One day early October, Will got rained out at work, so he was home while Allison was off at class. He knew she wouldn't be home until around 5, as usual. He tried to keep busy that day, but his mind kept wandering. He found himself pushing open the door to Allison's bedroom. It was very tidy and smelled faintly of her perfume. He stepped in, and looked around, noting the picture of her and Edward on the nightstand.