There's Something about Allison...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Douchebag." He rolled his eyes. He looked over the other things she had around, smiling at the picture of her as a kid with Henry and Lisa. He found himself at her dresser, and his hand was on the drawer, and it was opened before he could talk himself out of it. Looking back at him was a bunch of scraps of lace and silk in various colours. He lifted a lacy purple pair of panties from the drawer, and his cock instantly thickened in his shorts. This was so wrong, but he was like a man possessed. All he could think about was her, and how badly he wanted her. He put the panties back, his eyes moving to the hamper, seeing the black lace sitting on top of the pile of clothes. They must be the panties she had taken off that morning. He walked over, and with his hand shaking, he picked them up. They were small, and he imagined they couldn't cover much. His free hand went to his shorts, pushing them down so his cock sprang out.

"Fuck..." He groaned. "You shouldn't be doing this, Will...." But his hand wrapped around his dick as he lifted the panties to his face and inhaled her scent for the first time. That was it, that was all he needed. His fist moved up and down his shaft faster than it ever had before, and he grunted as he came, right into the little black panties. He stood there catching his breath, every nerve ending in his body singing as he looked at the mess he had made on his nieces panties.

"Shit!" He said, when the high wore off. He looked around, and then decided to wipe the cum off on his own shirt, cleaning as much as he could from her panties before putting them back in the hamper. That evening, he had dinner cooked when she got home.

A week or so later, he found himself in the same position. He was rained out at work, and Allison was off to class. He found himself in her bedroom again, and this time, he hadn't bothered to put on any clothes. He checked her hamper, but it was empty. She must have put her clothes in before she left that morning. He moved to the bedside table and slid the drawer open.

"Jesus..." He said, letting out a breath. There was a vibrator in there, one of the wands he knew women liked. There was also a dildo, and much to his delight, a butt plug. So, his niece was into ass play. He lifted the dildo out, and moaned softly as he caught her scent from it. He replaced it, and then sat on the end of her bed as he took out the wand. He hit the button, and it came to life, the buzzing sound filling the quiet house. His curiosity got the better of him, and he lay back against her pillow, the scent of her long, beautiful hair filling his nose as he gently brought the vibrating head of her wand down to brush against his cock.

"Fuck me." He moaned, as the vibration ran along his cock. It was on the lowest setting, but it was enough. He gently ran it up and down the length of himself, his eyes closed, picturing her with her legs spread, using this same toy on herself. It didn't take him long to explode, his cum shooting up and over his stomach and chest. He lay there panting for a moment, and returned her toy to her bedside drawer, before carefully getting up and leaving her room, making sure not to spill any of his cum.

*

"You have to come tonight." Ashley, one of the girls in her English seminar said as they were packing up to leave for the day. Ashley was referring to a party off campus that a bunch of them were going too. It was a Friday night, and she really could use a few drinks. She had been working her ass off for the last month and a half and hadn't been out since classes started. She spent her days in class, her evenings studying, and then her nights laying in bed, texting or calling with Edward, being frustrated that she didn't have his dick inside of her. She had gone from fucking almost every night, to nothing, and she was going insane.

"I mean...I could use a night out..." She said to Ashley.

"Yes!" Ashley said. "You will have the best time, I swear!"

"Ok, fine. Send me the details, I'll come." Allison said, laughing at her new friend's enthusiasm. When she got home, Will was still at work. She had a shower, and then moved around her room getting ready. Her phone rang, and she looked to see Edwards name flashing across the screen.

"Hey, you." She said, answering it.

"Hey gorgeous." He spoke. "Had a good day?"

"I did, yea. I'm going out tonight too, a party with some girls from class."

"Be a good girl now, remember that pussy is mine." Edward said.

"This pussy misses you..."

"I know, baby. I'm going insane. I fear my dick may fall off from how many times I've been jerking it."

"I need to see you. When can you come visit?"

"I was thinking Halloween weekend?"

"That's perfect." Allison said.

"So, want to FaceTime?"

"Oh...so this is a phone sex booty call..." She grinned as she lay back on her bed and accepted the switch to a FaceTime call.

"Are you naked?" He asked.

"No, I have panties on" She laughed, before moving the phone so he could see her.

"Fuck, I miss those tits." He moaned.

"Mm..." She sighed. They chatted a little bit, mostly dirty talk, and before long he was stroking himself while he watched her use her dildo on her pussy. The odd thing was, when her eyes closed as she came, it wasn't Edward she saw, it was her Uncle Will. This had been happening for awhile now. She rubbed one out almost every night, and while she used to think about Edward, she had slowly shifted, and it was Will she thought of when she came. She had initially felt guilty about it, but that had evaporated quickly, and she just told herself it was fantasy, something to make her cum quicker, the taboo nature of it. But now, she found herself watching him, really seeing him, and he really was an attractive man. The grey in his beard was so sexy, and it made her want to sit on his face and grind until she soaked it. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. When her and Edward finished, and said goodbye, she cleaned up and put her toy away. She dressed in a pair of purple lace panties and a matching bra, a tight low-cut shirt, short skirt, and heels. Will still wasn't home when she was ready to leave and meet her friends, so she sent him a quick text saying she was heading out with some friends. He replied, telling her to have fun. She met up with Ashley, and her friend Emma at a diner near the campus.

"Hey!" Ashley said. "Allison, this is Emma. Emma, Allison."

"Heya." Allison smiled, sitting down.

"It's great to meet you!" Emma said.

"You too!" Allison said.

"So, we all agree we are only going to this thing to hook up, right?" Emma asked.

"Yes." Ashley nodded. "I need a little stress relief from all these classes. Grad School is hard!"

"It is." Allison laughed. "But I will not be hooking up. I actually have a boyfriend. He lives back in Houston."

"How cute." Emma said. "Is he hot?"

"I mean, he's not ugly." Allison laughed. "He's coming out for Halloween. You can meet him then." They ordered some food and drinks, and she had a good time talking with them, getting gossip about who would be at the party, and all that. When they arrived at the house, the music was loud, and the people were louder. She was having a good time at first, had a few drinks, met some people, but before too long, Ashley was gone off with some guy from their English Lit class, and Emma was sitting making out with someone she had just met. Allison, feeling a little tipsy, realized that maybe college parties weren't for her anymore. After another drink, she ordered herself an uber, and headed outside, texting Ashley to have fun, and she would see her in class. When her uber showed up, she sat in the back, scrolling through pictures of her and Edward, before sending him a text.

'On the way home. Friday nights just aren't the same when I know I am coming home to a fuck from you. Looking forward to Halloween...I hope your dick is ready for what I'm about to do to it.' She added an eggplant emoji, and the water emoji.

*

It was nearly 11pm. Normally Will would have been on his way to bed by now, but Allison was still out, and he couldn't bring himself to call it a night yet. It's not like he was her father, and she is obviously old enough to handle herself and make her own decisions, but he couldn't help it. She was still family, still the little girl he watched grow up, and yes, secretly the object of his affections.

A little after 11, the front door opens, and he knows it must finally be Allison. When the door closes, he hears her bang into something, and start to giggle.

"Allison?" He calls from his seat in the living room, the game on in the background but muted. He is sitting in a pair of grey sweats, and an old Royal's tee.

"Yeah, it's me!" She calls back, and he hears a 'fuck' before: "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!"

"No, no you didn't! I am still up. I am glad you made it home in one piece!" Will says, as she walks into the living room. He groans internally when he sees her. Her long black hair, which was falling in curls around her back was a little messy, her cheeks flushed from the alcohol she had obviously consumed. She was tipsy, but not overly so. But what really got him was the outfit. The shirt was tight, and cut low, showing off the most amazing view of her ample cleavage, and she had paired it with a short skirt. She was a vision, and he couldn't help his cock from hardening a little at the sight of her.

"How was your night?" She asks, as she bounds down on the couch, a little jiggle to her tits as she does.

"Quiet. I had the game on, but it was slow tonight, so I had been doing some reading. Yours was obviously much better."

"Eh...it was alright. I don't know, college parties were a lot more fun when I was just starting out, you know?" She laughs, putting her feet up on the coffee table, her knees bent a little. Her skirt rode up her thighs, and he caught a brief glimpse of purple lace. "Did you have dinner? I am starving."

"Someone is growing up." Will chuckles, bringing his attention back from the brief glimpse of her panties. "And you are only in your 20's? Imagine when you hit 40 like me...there is some pizza left in the fridge."

"24 is the new 40 I think." Allison grins. "Mmm...I could go for some pizza. But I really don't want to get up." She sighs dramatically, throwing her arm over her eyes.

"Well, if you are 40 than that must make me 80." Will laughs, as he stands up and heads to the kitchen. He shakes his head, trying to get the image of the purple lace out of his mind as he puts a couple of slices of pizza on a plate and sticks it in the microwave. "But maybe you are right, home before 11:30..."

"Is it only 1130? Jesus...Are we an old married couple? It's a Friday night."

"I would like to think most people would look at us and assume I was a rich older man having a mid life crisis with a half-my-age girlfriend." Will calls back, grinning to himself as he gets her pizza from the microwave, grabs a bottle of water, and walks back to the living room.

"You might be right." Allison giggles, as she takes the plate from him, pulling her legs up criss cross, her skirt hiking a little further up her thighs. "Does that make you my sugar daddy? Because if so, I think you need to start buying me expensive jewelry and stuff to keep me happy."

Will laughs and sits back in his chair. "So, I get to buy you jewelry and take you on trips, right? That's how a sugar daddy works?"

"I think so." Allison nods. "But I think in return I am supposed to give you sexual favours." She takes a bite of her pizza and moans out loud. "God this is good."

"Well, that was my next question -- what exactly would I get out of this?" Will laughs, watching her intently as she licks her lips.

"Well, what do you want, Uncle Will?" She grins, almost teasing.

"How about a good word with one of your friends?"

"Oh my! Naughty, naughty! Are you actually having a mid life crisis? Or have you always been into younger women?" She asks with a flirty tone that Will instantly picked up on?

"Have you seen women my age? Especially compared next to you?"

"Me? What do you mean?" She asked, leaning forward to place her plate on the coffee table, in doing so, he gets a great view down her shirt, more purple lace.

"I mean...women your age. You know what I mean." He speaks.

"Do you, though?" She said, teasing again as she sat back on the couch, her eyes on his.

"Well, it's just that women your age...well statistically, men look for women like you, who look like they can still have children..." Will says, failing miserably at trying to change the subject.

"I swear, if you mention childbearing hips, you are buying me a new car." Allison laughs.

"No! No...I just mean that overall, guys tend to love girls in their 20's, that's all." Will chuckles.

"All I am getting from this conversation is that you jerk yourself off at night thinking about me having your babies." Allison says grinning at him again. Ok, he thought, she is clearly flirting.

"I would never!" He lies. "While you are a beautiful, smart, sassy little thing, you will always be my little baby niece! Even though you are all grown up."

"I am all grown up." She nods. "All grown up, and ready to bear children."

"You have plenty of time for all that. Besides, you are having fun with Edward, aren't you? Why settle down so quickly?"

"Ah yes, Edward." She sighs. "He is fun, yea. But he is also 12 hours away, and I am starting to get very frustrated by that..."

"Well, just keep in mind why you are here! You are getting an advanced degree! That will lead to a great job and who knows what from there. You don't have to make any big lifelong decisions just now."

"I know. My education is my focus right now...it's just...well...never mind." She sighs again. "It's nothing."

"Come on, Darlin. What is it?"

"Well...It's just that I lived with him, you know? I was used to having sex every night with Edward. And now...well it's been 2 months. I am a little frustrated."

"Allison...you are a grown ass woman. If you...you know...look you do what you have to do in that department. I would never tell him that you needed a little relief from someone else."

"What are you saying? If I bring someone home to fuck, you will keep my dirty little secret?" She asks, licking her lips, her nipples hardening in her tight shirt.

"All I am saying you are all grown up and I get it. It's not like I actually like Edward anyway. Maybe you need to find a guy here in town that can take care of you."

"You don't like Edward?" She asks, her eyes moving back to his.

"I mean...if I am being totally honest...you are a Marsh, Allison. You need to go find yourself a real man...not to get into your business or anything..."

"No, go ahead and get all up in my business." She says, shifting again, her skirt nearly up to her waist now. "I don't think Dad really likes him either. Tell me why? You don't think he's a real man?"

"Well...I mean I know I shouldn't talk about him like this." Will says. "He's just...well he seems soft, you know? Sure, he probably has a fancy degree, and he is smart as hell and can take care of you financially, but can he protect you? Has he lifted a weight? Been in a real fight? Shot a gun? Can he take care of you?"

Allison starts to giggle again, and then breaks out into full blown laughter. "Well...he does have a fancy business degree. One time, I convinced him to go for a hike with me, and there was no phone service? He lost his shit. And then there was a deer on the trail ahead of us, and he literally hid behind me."

"See!" Will laughs. "You are Allison Fucking Marsh! You can do better. You are gorgeous, and smart and funny. Do not settle for less than you are worth, darlin."

"Thanks, Uncle Will." She blushed a little. "I guess...maybe I could find someone around here to take care of my needs."

"Well, darlin. Have you seen yourself? I highly doubt you will have a problem finding any guy you want...just remember though, while I may keep my mouth shut to Mr. Fancy Business degree? I am going to judge the fuck out of whoever you do decide to bring home, It's my duty as your uncle."

"Maybe I'll find someone just like you...a little older, sexy, a real man." She grins, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"Be careful, we can be pretty cranky and set in our ways." Will teases, his mind reeling that she had just called him sexy.

"That is for sure a Marsh family trait." Allison rolls her eyes again. "But like...finding someone. God. Have you met guys my age? Fuck...they are all immature idiots. And I am NOT going on tinder or whatever."

"Oh god no, don't go on there. You are better than that."

"So where do you suggest I find someone?" She teases again. "If only you weren't my uncle, I suppose."

"You...suppose?" Will says her comment shooting through him like an electric shock.

"Well, you are one of the best. You are a Marsh Afterall. We already live together, I haven't seen you with any women since I moved in, so we could have the best of both worlds. You get a 20 something year old, and I get a man that could please and protect me...but...you are my uncle." She shrugs at the end, her eyes moving over him again.

"I see your point." He says, his dick hardened to full mast now. "Want to know something? The brutal honest truth?"

"Hit me." She said, her big blue eyes moving back to his green ones.

"Since you moved in, since those first few days that I had to listen to you get fucked by Edward? You are all I have thought about. All I have wanted."

"You...really?" She asks, breathing low and slow.

"Really." He says, his eyes blazing into hers.

"Well...since we are being honest. I have been thinking about you, Uncle Will. While I am alone in my bed..."

The silence in the living room is deafening as they both sit there after the confessions.

"I am just going to say it, Allison. I want you."

"Then have me." She says shrugging. "Have me, Uncle Will."

Will got up from his chair and moved over and down to the couch, embracing Allison as she reached out for him, his lips meeting hers and kissing her deeply, and passionately. She moaned, melting into his embrace as she kissed him back, her mouth moving against his. Their lips opened slightly as they pressed their tongues into each other, gently fighting for position as they push back and forth. Their hands explored each other from the back of each other's head to their necks, back, arms and shoulders, pulling on each other, pulling themselves closer.

Within minutes Will tugs on the bottom of her shirt as she instinctively let's go of him and raises her arms as he pulls her shirt up and off her effortlessly. Will can't help but lower his eyes onto his young, perky 20-something year old niece as her bra stretches tight trying to contain her full, firm breasts as they seem to want to spill out.

He dives back into her, kissing and sucking on her neck as he pulls her closer, her breasts smashed into him. After a moment, he reaches behind her and expertly unclips the bra as her perfect tits spill out.

He can't help but to immediately bury his face in her chest as she moans loudly. He gently nibbles and sucks on her nipples, loving their size and color and how hard her nipples get.

Allison lays back as Will collapses on top of her. She's moaning, purring, loving the attention she's getting from a real man, not a little boy. As he grinds his body into her, she can feel how large and thick his cock has become against her thigh. So, after several minutes of attention being given to her breasts, she's ready to give some attention to him.

She playfully pushes Will off of her as she begins to unbutton and unzip her skirt without saying a word. Will took this moment to do the same as he loses his shirt and slides his shorts off. His boxer briefs do a poor job of concealing just how large and hard he is as Allison can't help but to smile as she sees him. She slides her skirt down, along with her panties at the same time which causes Will to reach inside his waistband and do the same.