There's Something about Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

"Do you enjoy it?"

"It is a job. I am not like Katie and Rob who do it for fun. They only do what they want to do and they can go on when they are in the mood.

I cam for the money. I do things to make money rather than what is fun for me. I do a lot of scheduled private shows where being reliable is important. There have been times I have cammed when I was sick. Like I said it is a job."

"Before we went out you seemed so innocent. Do you have a hard time doing what a camera girl does?"

"It is weird to say, but is almost like since I don't see the audience, I have never considered them to be real. Even from the beginning it was not difficult. I may have been nervous when I was doing something for the first time, but now I have done pretty much everything I can do as a solo person. Nothing fazes me at this point."

"Has anyone every tried to contact you or recognized you?"

"No. The privacy is my biggest fear from camming. I don't give any information about myself other than I am a college student in the United States named Nina. From the website I am able to block anyone from viewing my webcam from North Carolina and Oregon. Obviously I keep to myself around campus.

There have been times that someone illegally recorded my shows and have put it on adult youtube type websites. Rob keeps an eye out for this for all of us and get them taken down as soon as possible."

"You mentioned private shows. How does that work."

"From the webcamming website, big tippers can request a private show just for them. I charge a price per minute and we agree on what I will do. After I have done several private shows for someone that I know is a big spender and seems to like me, I will suggest that in the future we do it through skype, Anything I do through the website, I share the tips 50/50 with the website. For skype show I get to keep all the money.

I spend about 50% of my time doing private show on skype, 25% on the webcamming website doing private shows and 25% on the webcamming website doing shows that anyone can watch. Generally I work four evenings a week from 11 PM to about 2 AM. I charge more for shows outside of those times."

"Aren't your concerned that webcamming outside of the website would be dangerous."

"It really isn't. As long as nobody knows who I really am, there is not much danger. I can always turn the camera off if I am uncomfortable with anything. The concerns are privacy and having shows recorded and this can happen on the website or skype."

"Why do you work in the grocery store and not just do the webcamming?"

"Because I don't want to list camming as something I do, I decided it is best to have a regular job for a source of income. For example, I can list the store as a job on my application when I rented this apartment and include it on my resume.

It is funny because ultimately I want to own my own business and the reality is that in a lot of ways camming is my own business. I decide my hours, what I do and how much to charge.

I had to write a paper in one of my classes where we interview someone about an entrepreneurial experience. I was so tempted to write about camming and it would have been perfect for that assignment. However, I ended up writing a paper about my hairdresser's business."

"Have you ever webcammed with Katie and Rob?"

Melanie laughs and says "No other than with Dwight, I have never been with anyone else .I may have met Katie and Rob in an unusual way, but there is nothing sexual between us. I told you they are like parent figures to me."

"I am sorry that I have so many questions but I am curious."

"It is no problem. It actually is good to talk to someone without being secretive."

"OK. I know that going to live with Katie ended up working out for you. However, at the time were you afraid that she was not who she said she was?"

"Katie and I had spent literally hundred of hours talking not just about webcamming but also about each other. I trusted her completely. I had never traveled anywhere or been on an airplane so I remember being focused on that. North Carolina was like a different world for me. I had never seen the beach. I did not even have a driver's license. I did not know Rob very well at that point. Katie was the only person I knew. Plus I was leaving Dwight who I had been with for the last three years. So yes coming to live with Katie was kind of a crazy thing for me to do but I did not have a lot in Portland and needed a fresh start."

"And you ended up staying in the area."

"Yes. I have been much happier since moving to North Carolina and going to school has given me direction. This is my home. I never want to go back to Portland again."

"I apologize for showing you the pictures from my sister's wedding. You just happened to be with me when I got them and I was not thinking. I can see how they could be intimidating and they are misleading. My family is far from perfect. I was pretty much raised by nannies. I am the black sheep of my family because I have no interest in going to law school or spending 80 hours a week studying contracts. I am not very close with my family.

By the way, I think the over under on my sister's marriage is two years. Her husband is scum that has cheated on her before and will do it again. However, she was so desperate to get married that she ignored all his issues. She was more concerned with having a big fancy wedding than what her life will be like after she is married. "

"I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully the marriage turns out better than you think."

"Melanie, I enjoyed the time we spent together and would like to get to know you more. Nothing you told me today changes that. I did get the feeling that you were hesitant to tell me something from your background but now that I know what it is it is not a big deal to me. Like I said earlier you are survivor and I respect that you have accomplished all that you have with what you have been through."

*****

Melanie and Paul began dating again and things were very good initially. Several months later, Melanie said that she was going to visit Katie and her family the next weekend and asked if he wanted to come along.

They drove a couple hours to Wilmington and Paul met Katie, her husband Rob and their almost four year old daughter,Jessie . They lived in a nice home in an upscale community. Paul instantly liked Katie and her family. They were a very attractive and clearly happy family. He got along especially well with Rob who seemed like a genuinely nice, easy going person. Since Melanie was always so alone, it was nice to see her with loved ones. Jessie clearly was very attached to Melanie and the two of them spent much of the day playing together .

Paul had a nice time. Rob took them water skiing for awhile and they spent some time relaxing the beach before having an delicious seafood dinner with plenty of wine and beer. No one talked about webcamming and Paul thought that anyone who met Rob and Katie would never guess that they let people on the internet watch them have sex. During the day both Katie and Rob told him how happy they were that Melanie met someone and how great she was.

*****

Early on Paul told Melanie that since she worked in the evenings, that she should just let him know when she was available. He got used to Melanie's routine where they would spend the night together about half the time. They would make plans at the beginning of each week. Paul was surprised how little Melanie discussed the webcamming. It excited him that his girlfriend cammed and he would have liked to hear more about it, but she did not seem to want to talk about it.

In May Katie, Rob and Jessie came to Chapel Hill to attend Melanie's graduation. Everyone was so happy and proud of Melanie and all she overcame to become a college graduate . After dinner, the Tinney's went to their hotel. Paul thought that it was too early to call it a night after such a big day and asked Melanie if she wanted to go out to the bars to celebrate. Even though it was hardly their scene, they went dancing and had a good time. They stayed until the bar closed at 2 AM. Neither were big drinkers and they were both feeling the affects. As they stumbled back to Melanie's apartment holding hands Melanie smiled and said,

"You know I have one more secret to tell you.".

"Let me guess. You were born as a man"

She playfully slapped Paul's arm and and says, "I think you know that is not true."

"What is it?"

"Your only the second person I have had sex with."

Paul was surprised, "Really?"

"Yep. How fucked up is that. I get paid good money to have sex with myself and I have done it hundreds of times in front of thousands of people, but I am actually inexperienced when it comes to have sex with other people."

"You have lived a strange life."

Melanie smiled and Paul asked "How come you never talk about your webcamming?"

"I did not think you wanted to hear about it."

"The truth is that the idea of other men watching you kind of turns me on."

*****

Melanie took a job in Raleigh with a women that was starting an internet company for mobile payments. Melanie's responsibility was the marketing. The pay was not great, but the hours were flexible and it was perfect experience. She planned to do this for a year or two and then go back to school for her MBA. This meant that she continued to live in the area while Paul finished up his Ph D at UNC.

*****

Paul really liked Melanie and thought that she felt the same way about him. However, in the six months following her graduation he was increasingly becoming frustrated with her unwillingness to become closer. She seemed to be perfectly content with the status quo while he wanted the relationship to move forward. He knew that she had trust issues because of her background. Paul wondered if Melanie was ever going to be capable of being full committed like he would like his partner to be. Paul would be done with his Ph D in a little over year and at that time it was unlikely he would be staying in North Carolina. He figured Melanie would not want to leave North Carolina so there good chance the relationship with Melanie would end at that time.

Melanie had been trying to save money for graduate school. When Melanie's apartment lease was up, Paul suggested that she move in with him. It would help her save money and give them a chance to be together more. However, Melanie had quickly dismissed the idea without much of a discussion which bothered Paul.

*****

"Paul wants me to move in with him."

"That is a big step. Congrats."

"I told him no."

"Why?"

"I don't want to be dependent on anyone."

"Not that shit again. Paul is not Dwight."

"I like my space."

"No you don't. Your just scared. I can tell you are happier since you starting going out with Paul."

"I am not breaking up with Paul. I am just not moving in with him."

"Ever? Or just not yet."

"No time soon."

"Paul must have a lot of patience. You would drive me crazy if you were my significant other."

Melanie laughs and says "Not everyone gets married within six months of meeting someone like you."

"All these years later and I have no regrets. Don't fuck this up. Paul is so good for you."

"I hate when you act like you know me better than I know myself."

"I know that you are not honest with yourself. You avoid taking risks and it is my job to push you."

*****

Paul was happy when Melanie changed her mind several months later and decided to move in with him. Paul tried to give her plenty of space and there was a period of adjustment for the first few months. However, he could also tell that Melanie was trying hard to make things work and trust Paul.

Melanie would use the spare bedroom to do her webcamming and Paul left her alone while she was working. It was apparent that she wanted her privacy when she was webcamming and they did not discuss the details about it.

One evening a couple of months after Melanie moved in, she was webcamming when Paul fell asleep. He woke up to find his penis being enthusiastically swallowed by a naked Melanie. After a few minutes they switched places with Paul eating Melanie out before started fucking. They ended with Paul sitting up with his legs outstretched in front of him. Melanie climbed on top and stretched her legs out straight behind him. Paul clung onto Melanie's arms and she leaned back holding on to him for support. When Melanie came it was with more intensity than she even did before.

When they were done she said,

"I am sorry I woke you. I know you have to get up early. "

Paul laughed and said that she had his permission to wake him for that any time.

"I don't know what came over me. I was really horny."

"One of your clients must of really turned you on."

"No you turn me on. I can't believe how patient and understanding you are with me. I know that I am not an easy person to be in a relationship with."

"Your worth it. I love you."

I love you too."

This was he first time they said I love you and it brought them closer. They got into a nice groove and both became comfortable living together. Paul felt like they had over come a big hurdle and he was not sure what was going to happen when he finished school but he decided he wanted to continue to be with Melanie.

Gradually over time Melanie became less secretive about webcamming and started to leave the door open when she went into the spare bedroom. Paul would occasionally walk by and see Melanie in action.

One day Melanie showed him her toy box which had hundreds of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs and other stuff that her fans had sent her. The funny thing was that they rarely used toys in their sex life.

*****

Melanie had taken the GMATs to go to graduate school and obtain her MBA while Paul was about six months away from graduating with his PhD. Paul had decided to accept a job with the Smithsonian in Washington DC and encouraged Melanie to apply to DC schools.

*****

"Paul has decided that he is going to taking a job with the Smithsonian in Washington."

"Good for him. What are you going to do?"

"I decided I am going to focus on applying for business schools in the DC area."

Katie laughed, "You mean I am not even going to have to convince you to go with Paul."

"Nope. I decided all by myself."

"I am so happy and proud for you. You have grown up."

I will miss you guys."

"We won't be far. We will visit each other all the time."

"Also I heard they have web cameras these days where we can see each other when we talk."

Katie laughs "We will have to look into that."

*********

They had been living together for almost a year when In early February Paul and Melanie were discussing Valentine's Day when Melanie shocked him.

"You don't have to do this, but if you want we could webcam together."

Paul's penis instantly got hard at the thought. "Would you like me to go on with you."

"I think it would be a lot of fun, but I do not want to make you do it unless you want to."

Paul went through the process to get verified and on Valentine's Day evening they logged on to the webcamming website together.

At first they just talked while the audience built. Melanie explained that this was her boyfriend and that they decided to do their first couples show for Valentine's Day. There were a lot of people in the chat that said they had been following Nina for years and were shocked that she was camming with someone else. When they were asked how long they have been going out they said over a year but when asked how they met, they just said in school.

When the viewed went over 500, they set goals for clothes to come off which were quickly met. Paul found the idea that so many people were watching them quite a turn on. Since Melanie had been webcamming for years, Paul let her run things. There were many comments in the chat room about how lucky a guy he was to have a girlfriend that looked like Nina. Paul said that he agreed but Melanie said she lucky to have met Paul. She said that in the real world outside of webcamming that she is not an easy person to be with and that nobody is more understanding than this guy.

After clothes were removed they set goals for sex acts. Melanie gave Paul a three minute blow job. Midway through Paul had to whisper to Melanie to slow down or he would have cum then. Paul got a lot of compliments on the size of his dick. The next goal was for Paul to give Melanie oral sex for three minutes. Melanie 's pussy was dripping wet and she was very vocal as Paul ate her out. There were some complaints regarding having a better camera angle because Paul's head was in the way.

They then started a 30 minute timer for a paid ticket show where they would fuck. Tickets were purchased quickly and Melanie and Paul were doing a lot of teasing to attract more buyers. Melanie had her hands on Paul's cock almost the entire time and there was a lot of tonguing. They ended up with 392 buyers. When the show started, they started fucking with Melanie on top. After five minutes they switched positions to missionary before finishing while standing up. Melanie had her arms against the wall and she had her ass sticking out while Paul was in back of her with his knees bent so he was low enough to enter her from behind. After about ten minutes Paul came inside Melanie while she organismed at the same time.

They signed off and Melanie asked how he liked it. Paul smiled and said I think you can tell how much I liked it. Going forward, Paul did not webcam with Melanie frequently but every so often they would do a couples show which they both enjoyed.

*****

Towards the end of June, Paul and Melanie were attending a 6th birthday party for Jessie during the day and a going away party for them that evening at Katie and Rob's house in Wilmington. They would be moving to Washington DC the following week. Melanie will be attending graduate school at American University and Paul will begin working at the Smithsonian. As the birthday party ended and they started eating dinner Paul started to get nervous.

Besides Paul, Melanie, Katie, Rob and Jessie the only other people left at the party were the Tinney's friends Keith, Holly and their daughter, Bella who was Jessie's age. Everyone except for Melanie knew what was happening. However, Jessie gave Melanie a hint that something was up when she told Bella that it was going to happen during dessert. Rob quickly took Jessie in the next room and talked with her and Katie said she thinks the girls are planning to perform a song for everyone. Bella looked very confused and Holly quickly made sure she did not say anything.

Once everything settled down, Paul got on one knee and asked Melanie to marry him.

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers
12