Theresa

Story Info
Spying on others.
7.4k words
4.06
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Hi, Sorry for the delay. Some call it writers block. I call it brain dead. But after a successful replacement I'm back in business. And a word of caution, if you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Theresa

A short story about the things you can see when others can't see you.

Hi, my name is Theresa. I'll not share my last name because you have never heard of me and it has little bearing on this little tale I'm going to tell you. I write erotica under a false name. I'm published on this very site from time to time. I'm also able to write whenever I want because my daddy, bless him, left me a goodly share of money when he passed away.

I decided to write the next great American novel. Why not? My short stories about sex were well received and I had gotten a lot of positive feedback from so many readers. I mean a novel is just more chapters than a three or four thousand word story, right? So first I rented a beach house in Georgia for the winter.

Then I had to pick what I would create. That was easy. Over my short life I had been able to enjoy sex, lots of sex. You could say that if I was to get married I would not be a blushing bride. The men in my life were as varied as is possible. There were long and short ones. Some were fat and some were skinny. Some were bald and some were not. I'm talking about penises here. But I guess that description could fit the body descriptions also.

I think the same could be said about my female friends. The bodies were tall or short. The breasts were big or small. Some had trimmed or removed the pubic hair and some were wild and bushy. Just like the men they would have preferences in how they wanted to spend their time with me.

I could elaborate a bit here if you like. Actually because I'm writing this I can do it or not as I please. You can as you please continue reading or stop. So I'm going to tell a little bit more. Just a little because I do have a story to tell.

Let me give you a little insight in my relationships with the male of the species first. As I think about it men are the least adventurous. They have three things they prefer to do. Stick their things in your mouth, your cookie or your butt. Luckily I like all those choices. I must admit that most of them will also go down and spend enough time there to satisfy me.

Ladies on the other hand can and will do sex in a lot of different ways. There is of course oral either together at the same time or lying back and enjoying it. I must admit the lying back is my favorite. The giving is high on my list also. Then there are strap-on and dildos. If you drag one out when with a man most go running for the hills. I guess they are thinking were it was going and they want no part of it up their ass. Not to beat the subject up I will refrain from going any further.

Back to my story, I had completed the first two chapters of this epic tale of sex. Then writers block hit me. So I took a short break. About a week I lay out in the sun working on my tan and trying to get chapter three going. It didn't work. So I drove into town over the next week. I think I visited every store in town, some of them two or three times. I also spent a few hours in various bars. I was hit on by every bar fly in the area, sometimes the same guy more than once. Unfortunately I wasn't in the mood for getting poked. Thinking back maybe I should have tried it, it might have broken the dry spell in my creative juices.

One antique store really intrigued me. She had all kinds of weird things on display. On my third visit I picked up an old book that had the title of 'SPICES AND HERBS FOR ANY AND ALL AILMENTS'. It was so old it didn't even have a copyright date or the normal library of congress info. I looked through a few pages and it was intriguing. The owner spotted me looking at it and told me that she had it in her store for ages. If I was interested she would sell it to me for twenty dollars. "Just to get it off the shelve dearie." It had a sticker showing a hundred dollars so I took her up on the offer.

The following day after breakfast I dragged it outside and as I had my fourth cup of coffee, ya I'm an addict, stated turning pages. I was surprised to find that the pages were a lot thicker than normal. It was written in the style of someone speaking, which I enjoyed. Each page covered a different spice, Ginger, Nutmeg, etc., etc. A sample might be, 'I like to mix cinnamon and sugar in equal parts. Then sprinkle the mix on warm buttered toast, yummy. A great little pick me up.'

About half way through the book a recipe got my attention. I will not share the variety because it's best that others are not able to do what I was able to do. It was written in the same manner as the cinnamon and sugar recipe.

'This is my favorite way to remove skin blemishes or sunburn. Try it if you are having a problem. The author then went on the list thirteen different spices and herbs in a variety of quantities. It said to mix them up real good. Then add enough water to make a paste, kind of a thin watery paste. Rub a little on the bad place and let it sit for an hour.'

I told you I wasn't going to share the ingredients didn't I?

Well I had several dark spots on my arm so I thought I might try it. The next day I bought the various ingredients at the store. The following day I mixed up the concoction and spread it on those dark spots. Then I fell asleep on the couch. You would think after my normal four cups of coffee with breakfast would keep me awake wouldn't you?

Around noon I finally woke up. I had dream of chapter three and was kind of excited. The heroine was going to go to a male strip show and ogle the naked men. If one appealed to her she might invite him home for a bit of relaxation.

Then I noticed my arm. Where I has spread the mixture of those spices and herbs I won't name. I wasn't there. I mean that part had disappeared. I was really frightened at first and started to panic. But, I didn't hurt. My fingers still worked. I could feel my arm were it wasn't. What the hell? I had what seemed like an invisible arm.

I sat there thinking. Should I go to the emergency room? I wasn't in any pain, in fact the arm felt kind of good. Maye a shower and wash the stuff off? As I considered my options I slowly started to reappear. My arm was coming back. In about ten minutes I was all there again. No pain, no nothing.

Having an analytical mind I started to analyze what might have been happening. The directions said to let it sit for an hour. The directions didn't say but I assumed I should have washed the paste off. I had napped for a four. So it dissolved me, were it had been applied and then slowly disappeared to let me come back.

What would happen if I put it on again? So I rubbed some on my little finger on my left hand. After the first time I had washed my hands so this time I just washed my right hand. Then I sat and waited and watched. Sure enough, at the second hour mark my finger started to fade away. I could feel it. I could type with it. Being a little cautious I didn't touch me with it.

Around the forth hour my finger slowly reappeared. Neat, I was able to do something. I wasn't sure just what it was but I could do it. So, additional test were required. I treated my whole left hand. After it was gone I put a glove on. It fit and hid the missing me. I could wiggle the fingers and the glove wiggled. At the fourth hour came around my hand was back. It may even have become a bit more flexible.

Ok...this was interesting. I could make part of me disappear. Could all of me disappear? Did I dare try? One more test was called for. The left hand was the subject. I treated it to a covering as before. In the past it took four hours for the effect to wear off. When it was missing for an hour I washed it. Yep...I was back to normal. This was good.

Did I dare do my whole body? I could always jump in the shower. I spent two days debating this stupid idea. The solution finally came to me. Try it on my cat. No, my cat was not a good idea. So out the door I went looking for a warm blooded something. A mouse ran across the trail. I caught it and back to the house we went.

The experiment was a success. I put it in a bowl with holes in the cover. The little fellow was gone and four hours later he was back, running around like normal. I gave him a piece of cheese and turned the brave little critter loose outside.

Now it was my turn, if I was brave or stupid enough. I guess I was one or the other. Will kind off. I treated one whole leg from just below the knee. I lost the leg and was able to walk and jog as if nothing had changed. When my leg was back everything was as before but as I had noticed with my finger my leg seemed a little stronger maybe.

This required a lot of thought. My novel was forgotten. I had bigger things to consider. Manly what was I going to do with this knowledge? My first thought was I could rob a bank. Invisible I could walk in and grab whatever I wanted and waltz out the door. Nope, not a good idea, they could see the bag of loot as it headed for the door. So a life of crime was out of the question.

I'm sorry it took so long to get to this point but if I hadn't laid down the ground work the following would not have made any sense.

My mind was made up I was going to become invisible. First I had to try and refine the recipe. The book wasn't real accurate. How much water did it take to turn the mixture into the thin watery paste? I made up some of the spice and herb mixture and carefully measured how much water it took. With that information I was close. Now how much water does it take to fill the bathtub about half full? See where I'm going here?

Off to town to get more ingredients. This little town didn't have a big grocery and the supply was not near enough. On to the big city about an hour away and it still took three stores to find enough of all the stuff I would need. Now I was all set. I mixed the spices in a big bowl and decided to wait till the next day to add the water. I have to admit to being a mite nervous about this whole plan of mine. Maybe scared would have been a better word?

Way too soon it was morning and I was still nervous. My cups of coffee didn't help any. I wrote a note and left it on the kitchen table. Just in case this whole thing imploded on me. I thought implode fit better because explode would imply that I was scattered all over the place.

Time to quit stalling, as the expression goes, do it or get off the pot. I checked the shower in the spare bathroom to make sure it worked if I found it necessary. Then I dumped the spice mixture in the bathtub and began adding water. Do you notice me kind of stalling here? Ok I'll try to speed things up a little.

It was mixed, I stripped naked and stepped in the tub. Immersed myself completely and held my breath as long as I could. Climbed out and stood there shivering. Stupid...stupid...I forgot to use warm water. Where my nipples ever hard? You better believe they were.

I looked down and I was fading away. The mirror reflected me getting less and less until I was no longer there. I touched the mirror. As I had expected I could still do things. Toweling myself dry and I was still gone. In the kitchen I had another cup of coffee. Just to see what would happen. The coffee disappeared just like I had. Ok, so far so good. I just have to wait for four hours and hope I come back.

I decided to wait outside. I had just sat down then I saw a middle aged people walking down along the water's edge. Slowly, holding hands and stopping to kiss a little. She looked around, even right at where I was sitting. Satisfied she reached down and started rubbing his crotch. It appeared that he might be enjoying what she was doing because he spread his legs to give her more room.

She looked all around again and must have been satisfied because she pulled his shorts out and slipped a hand down inside. Now I'm not sure what she might be doing but I'm sure it wasn't just trying to get her hand warm. It was already eighty degrees in the shade.

After kissing a bit more she pulled her hand free. The bulge in his shorts was noticeable even from where I was. Holding hands they moved further down the beach to where there are some dunes and tall beach grasses. After looking around one more time she led him into the dunes. I had an idea what might be going to take place real soon.

So I ran down to the beach and followed their tracks. I may not be a woods person but it was no problem knowing where they had traveled. Suddenly worried I looked back and for some reason I wasn't leaving any foot prints. Only the two sets were visible.

I had stopped to check and then I heard him moan a little. Five steps and I could peek into a little hollow. I won't bore you with all the details. This much I will share, she was on her knees, his shorts were around his ankles and her head was bobbing back and forth. I could only see the back of her head at first but he moved sideways and then I could see it all. He was very large and I was amazed at her ability to take it all in her mouth. Every third or fourth bob and her nose touched his bushy hair. He was busy studying the cloud formations and moaning. What she did next I wasn't able to see but one hand went around behind his behind. He thrust his hips forward gave another deeper moan and stiffened. I was afraid he was having a heart attack.

Not a heart attack, it was one huge orgasm. She had pulled back and was stroking that huge member. His fluids were flying in all directions as she kept working it. When the torrent finally stopped she gave him a few licks. He fell to his knees and they kissed some more. I couldn't hear but they were saying. I almost felt like he was pleading. She was shaking her head no and then they finally stood up. She looked all around even right at me. Not seeing a problem she took his hand and they started out of the hollow. He pulled back and grabbed the shorts lying on the ground. He shook the sand out before pulling them up. Then they walked right past me and she was saying, "Tonight...you can do me tonight. I'm not lying in the sand and getting it up my ass."

My test was a success. I got to watch a little love event, maybe more a sex event, and they were none the wiser. I wandered back to my porch to think about what I had watched. I also realized it might have affected me in a way that I should have expected. I had the same reaction when I watched porn on the web. It was strange watching my dildo disappear and reappear as I rubbed my special spot. When I finally relaxed I noticed I was slowly beginning to come back to a normal state. Checking the clock it showed that I had been gone for the four hours.

Now what? My first real episode I felt had been a success. Without their knowledge I had watched a guy getting oral sex. Not as satisfying as getting some myself but still strangely exciting. After a shower to clean off the residue I felt very much alive and healthy. It was time to plan how I could take advantage of this marvelous gift I had been given. The question was how?

By now I had been here about a month and I had found out a bit about the town and some of the people that lived and worked here. Like all towns it had some characters that were interesting and might fit into my story somehow.

I knew several places that lovers liked to visit. The so called lovers lane, a dead end road that ended by a small lake about two miles out of town but only a short walk from my cottage. More than once I had noticed vehicles driving slowly down the road and not return for an hour or two.

Then there was the only motel on the edge of town. One time I saw the town's hardware owner going in a room and shortly a women I didn't recognize entering the same room but I knew it wasn't his wife. They kissed before the door swung shut. So those two locations certainly needed watching. The big problem was timing my transformation in a proper time frame. This would take some deep thought.

That night as I sat on the porch I noticed dark green suv heading down the road. I sat and had a beer and waited. Over two hours later it finally returned and headed for town. Three nights later it made another trip back and forth. Three nights later the same thing happened. A pattern was had developed so I made my plans. Knowing when and what time the little love meet took place I took my bath when it was necessary. I strolled down the road about fifteen minute before their schedule would bring them when along. Not needing to hide I calmly sat right at a bench that overlooked the lake, thinking and I decided that maybe more than the horny knew its location if they had put up a bench.

Right on time the green suv rolled up. Both got out of the car and I was very surprised when it was two women and one of them was the hardware store's wife. Hum, interesting he has a friend at the motel and she has a friend at the lake. Both of the love nests had people I kind of knew were using them. I wonder do both know of this arraignment or is it a secret? Wondering minds need to know.

Betty, the hardware store's wife, opened the back door and pulled out a basket and a large beach blanket. The other reached in and took out two pillows. Just like they may have done this a few times before, which of course I knew they did. The blanket was spread out the basket opened and a bottle of wine with two glasses taken out. The other lady was pulling off her top and bra while Betty poured out the wine. They both took a sip or two before they both stripped off completely. From my position I could see that Betty didn't believe in shaving or even trimming her bush. She had enormous breasts that gravity was claiming. The other was the exact opposite. Small perky tits and she was clean shaven down below.

I may have mentioned it earlier I'm not a big fan of what is called sixty-nine. These two had different feelings about it. They quickly fell into it. Rolling around, first one on top then the other and then back again. This went on for a long time. Finally they separated and lay on their backs watching the clouds drift past the moon. The other lady finally sat up and poured out more wine which they sipped.

Then they moved around so they could kiss and play with each other's breasts. It wasn't long before Betty was on her back and the other was kneeling with her head between Betty's thighs. From the sounds I could hear it wasn't long before Betty reached her peak. Betty must have enjoyed it because she was soon returning the favor.

It was a very long time before Betty finally rose up. Her friend must be slower or maybe Betty isn't as talented. Sitting side by side I could hear little terms of endearment. The wine bottle was drained dry. They put all the picnic supplies back in the basket. Stood and hugged and kissed for a while before getting dressed.

As they drove away I was compelled to sit on the bench and masturbate before heading home for the night. I felt it was a very good night. I was sure I could work it in to my novel. After my shower I was quickly asleep and slept until nine the next morning. As I sat with my third cup of coffee I had to wonder. Did Betty's visited to the lake coincide with her husband's visits to the motel? I would have to check on that.

Three nights later as the green suv drove toward the lake I hustled to the edge of town and watched as Freddy entered a room at the motel and five minutes later his lady friend went in. Over the next three day periods the same thing happened. The suv went to the lake and Freddy went to the motel. I decided that Freddy and Betty had a mutually satisfying arraignment.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers
12