Theresa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that every time they meet it was the same motel room. On a whim I rented that room for a night. Just to check it out. More than a normal room it was a bit of a suite. This room had a back door which was unusual. My plan quickly took shape. Knowing the lovers schedule I rented the room again for the night before their next visit. At the back door I applied a piece of tape to latch to prevent it from locking the door. From the outside I fixed it so the door would stay closed with more tape. I was all set.

I took my special bath and headed to town. I had to walk because a driverless car might case a sensation. I let myself in the room and settled down to wait. As I heard him unlocking the front door I stood in the corner. Like a mouse not making a sound. A tapping at the door and here was Betty's friend from the lake. What the hell was going on?

As they were kissing and undressing each other it became clear from the conversation. Betty's friend was also Freddy's friend. In the mix there must be another woman that was a friend if Betty and Fred were both enjoying a little sex at the same time. It was confusing, but so very interesting.

The spread was pulled away and they went at it like two that were used to each other's wants and needs. Hugging and kissing and touching. He went to her breasts which she seemed to like a lot. Then he moved further south to spend enough time to cause a positive reaction and he didn't stop even then. This friend had two more orgasms before she told him it was enough and she wanted his cock in her pussy. "Right now," as she so gently put it.

I watched his white ass bouncing up and down, slowly at first, and then speeding up as she was telling him, "Faster damn it, do it Freddy fuck me faster. Come on damn it, come in me." I guess she knew what she wanted and was not uncomfortable expressing her thoughts. She had one leg wrapped around his thigh and the other was waving in the air. A hand came around and spread his ass cheek exposing the brown hole. Then she touched him there. Just like that he stopped his frantic bouncing and went rigid. "Atta boy, fill me up. Come on shoot me full."

He collapsed on top of her and was mumbling something I couldn't hear. She had no problem speaking plainly, "I know darling. I know. It was great wasn't it? You are so very good. But your work isn't done yet is it? Why don't you get to it? You know how I love it don't you?"

Freddy rolled off of her and crawled between her legs. I watched as he cleaned up all the traces of his emissions. I wasn't positive but I'm thinking she had one more orgasm during this process. When she pushed his head away he moved back up and they lay there side by side. Not saying a word just holding hands.

Finally Freddy rolled on his side and asked if she needed any more and when she said, "Oh my no. That was wonderful as always. I don't think my poor pussy could handle any more. I have to conserve some of it for Betty you know."

After some more hugging and kissing he got up and dressed. As he headed to the door she asked for one more kiss, "Right here on my nipple if you will." Which he did and then out the door he went. She rolled over and pulled the sheet up. Was she spending the night? My condition would wear off in several hours. I was in a world of hurt if she did. Maybe I could sneak out but it would be difficult to remove my tape. Thankfully she soon got up, dressed and was out the door.

I was home and showering while thinking that maybe my novel had been restarted in the most delicious manner. My dildo did double duty that night. I can't remember when I needed more than one trip to ecstasy before. I knew it had been a long time. Maybe I should look up Freddy? He did seem to be willing to please his friends. Could he handle one more woman that needed his very special talents? None of my previous men had been willing to clean me up the way Freddy did.

There was one more question that needed an answer. If Betty's friend was also Freddy's friend who was the other person with Betty when Freddy was entertaining Betty's friend? Did I confuse you? I know I am. So as much as it pained me I was going to have to watch these folks a little more. What I won't do to solve a mystery. I could only hope that there would be some variety. Watching the same show could get boring.

I was able to reset my open door policy at the motel for the next event three days away. As I waited for the next time I was thinking about my last boyfriend. If he had been able to perform every three nights and would have been willing to lick me clean we might still be together. Oh well, water under the bridge as they say.

Freddy showed up and before the other friend showed up he stripped and started a shower. The door opened and Betty's friend was coming in. What was happening? Why was she here?

The problem was solved when Freddy walked back into the room, "Hay Linda, so good to see ya. Did Betty pick up your sister ok?" Sisters were spending alternating nights with Freddy and Betty. How convenient for all the parties. It was a little variety and still a known factor in the whole thing. They had two willing friends and I assume each other for sex. The sister had a good thing going; maybe Freddy even gave them a discount at his store. One final question appeared. Did the sisters have husbands or boyfriends? If the answer was yes, did the sisters whatever's know what was going on? I would need to check on it.

First I had to suffer through watching one more episode of this. Thankfully it wasn't a repeat of three nights ago. This friend, Linda, enjoyed a different approach. After some kissing, Freddy was on his back and Linda was eagerly applying her lips and tongue to his male thing. Freddy wasn't just lying there, oh no, he was lifting his hips every time Linda descended down to bury her nose in his bushy crotch. It only took about five minutes and Freddy was signaling his imminent explosion. Linda to her credit never stopped. When Freddy groaned lifted his hips and went stiff she kept on sucking. She didn't lose a drop. When she pulled back his cock was as clean as a whistle. I couldn't have it done better myself. I was impressed.

When she lifted up and moved over his head with a knee on either side I knew what she expected and so did Freddy. To his credit he went right to work. Even more interesting was his thing was trying to return to the hardness I saw earlier, before she did her act on it. By the time she was crying out in joy he had gotten fully stiff again. I have to admire a guy his age that can recoup that quickly.

Of course this led to another round. This time she moved back and stuffed that thing up where it belonged. I swear she must have ball bearings in her hips the way they moved. Left and right, back and forth, up and down, all at the same time. If Freddy's recovery impressed me and so did Linda's. Considering that it had only been a short time from their last orgasms things happened rather quickly. Linda was not a silent comer. She made it perfectly clear that she had reached her plateau and was going down the other side. To her credit she kept up the good work until Freddy was begging her to stop.

As before Freddy did his clean up chore. Not that he had much choice. Linda had moved back up and was straddling his face. It must have been more than a cleanup though. Linda was crying out one more time before she fell back and away from Freddy.

They lay there his head near her crotch and her head near his hips. Up on one elbow she reached out picked up the soft soggy member and gave it a few licks and a little suck before falling back. He was running his fingers through her curly pubes. That was the final prove. Linda was bushy. The other friend was trimmed close.

After laying there for thirty minutes or so they got up and while dressing they continued to kiss and touch each other. As before Freddy left first but this time his friend left only a minute or two later. I waited to make sure it was clear and headed home to my shower and dildo. I needed both real bad.

This invisible thing turning out to be a real neat thing, I was getting a lot of food for my novel. A few small details needed resolving. Who was Linda's sister, the other friend in this foursome, the other friend that spent time with Betty at the lake and then the motel with Freddy? This was all very interesting to me and I hope my readers. It was going to be easy to solve this one I thought.

To be able to drive without causing a scene, I got dressed in a blouse and slacks. No need for bra or panties I was going to strip shortly. A floppy hat hid my lack of head from any quick looks from pedestrians or other drivers. I sat in my car on the next third night out near the motel and watched Freddy and then a woman enter the normal room. Ninety minutes later she came out jumped a little white car and drove off with me behind her.

Because it was late I had to be careful and not follow to close. Eventually she stopped at house about five miles from the motel and went in. As I sat there thinking another car pulled up and the other friend went inside. Hum, did they live there together? One more small detail to the story, it was getting better all the time.

Could I sneak in somehow, maybe while they were out with Betty and Freddy? Only one way to find out the answer I decided. I needed to get inside and see what they talked about. I took my special bath.

I parked in a lot next to an empty store and after making sure the coast was clear stripped off my duds. I guess the luck was with me or someone was very trusting. The front door wasn't locked. All I had to do was walk in. Knowing they were going to be at least thirty minutes away I thought I might look around for clues. Mail on the table by the door was addressed a Linda Betters and a Lucy Betters. Yep sisters as I was lead to believe from earlier conversations I overheard. Confirmation was nice.

What really surprised me was the one bedroom had a king size bed in it. The other bedroom had a tiny single bed. The other bedroom appeared to be an office, computer, printer on a desk along with a file cabinet and other office type junk.

As I was wandering toward the kitchen the front door opened and Linda or was it Lucy? I didn't know which it might be walked in. Looking a bit frazzled she picked up the mail and sorted it out. This was Lucy because she left the Linda stuff lying behind and took her mail into the kitchen with me padding softly behind her. As she sat she pulled her t-shirt off to show me her breasts and a very nice pair they were. As she scratched one tit she tried to open the envelopes without any success.

Then I heard the front door opening and closing. Footsteps headed our way and there was, I assumed Linda, because she was holding the other mail. Grinning she asked, "How was it?"

"Oh very good, I think Freddy is the best guy ever. He will do anything to please me. How did it go with Betty? Anything special happen?"

"Oh yes...she licked my asshole. I loved it. I never realized how much feelings there are back there. I'm going to show you later. If you want that is."

"I'm game to try it. After my shower if that is ok?"

"Absolutely, I'm kind of eager to do it, so tonight would be great. I might talk Freddy into doing it to me next. He'll do anything I ask, just too please me."

With that Linda left as Lucy finished a cup of coffee. She had stopped scratching and was reading the mail. She hollered out, "I'm coming. Leave the shower running." I followed her and watched her shed the rest of her clothes along the way to the bathroom and climbed into the shower with her sister. The door was all foggy so all I could see where moving close together and giggles and sighs.

I could picture what might be happening and it created an itch that I was taking care of as the shower was shut off and the two stepped out. Both seemed to have a satisfied expression. It kind of pissed me off. I had been getting close to stopping my itch when they turned off the water.

I could only follow as they grabbed towels and ran for the room with the big bed in it. Falling on her front Lucy spread her legs wide and lifted her butt in the air, "Do it, lick my ass. I want to feel it." She reached back and pulled the cheeks apart. "Come on Linda; show me how it's done."

Linda wasted no time. I watched all wrapped up in the performance. It was fascinating. I definitely needed to try it. Lucy was making all kinds of happy sounds and when a finger slipped in the other hole she went bananas. In moments she was crying out and begging here sister to not stop, to never stop. Of course nature took control and she finally fell flat. She couldn't hold her ass up in the air any longer. "That was unbelievable. Can I do it to you? Wow...doubles wow."

My research was done here. I snuck out the front door and headed back to my car. Quickly dressing I needed a shower and my toy, real soon.

I must confess I never expected this tale to go on so long. Sadly there is more to say. If you want to stop this might be a good place. One small detail if you are wondering. After my first cold bath I learned to add a few more ingredients and some hot water. It was a great improvement.

For those that want more I'll relate the next spying adventure before closing down.

The next third evening I planned to watch the event at the lake. But the green suv never drove by. The following third night and it didn't show again so I quickly put on my disguise and drove to the motel. The car that Freddy drove was missing and no lights were visible in the expected room. What had happened? Did a disagreement amongst the parties take place? I went home deeply worried. My hot shower and dido took some of the tension but I needed to find out what had gone wrong if possible. I would try one more night.

As I had come to expect the suv didn't show and Freddy's car was not at the motel. I thought maybe Linda and Lucy were busy entertaining each other these nights; they did show the ability to do that. I had put on my special clothes so it was safe to drive to the home of the Better's. First I drove by and there sat the green suv and Freddy's car. Shit and damn it. They could have left a clue that things had changed. I had missed over an hour and if the past was any clue most of the action was probably done by now. Double damn it anyway, home to my shower and dildo frustrated again.

I was prepared the next third night. Took my bath and dressed in my traveling duds. I was parked a block away when Freddy drove up and went in. A minute later the suv appeared. When Betty was walking up the sidewalk I was three steps behind her. I waited five minutes before I dared to open the door. I didn't want to surprise anyone that might be still in the foyer. That might spoil the whole evening.

I could hear sounds from the kitchen. It appears that a small party was taking place. Cheese and wine were on the table. Freddy was kissing Betty and feeling her up. Linda had one hand up Lucy's blouse and the other down the back of her slacks. Lucy was just standing there sipping her glass of wine and smiling. It must have been feeling ok to her.

As Betty pulled back from Freddy she asked, "Are we going to spend all night here or is there somewhere else that might be more comfortable? I need something and it isn't more wine and cheese."

Lucy, or was it Linda, hard to tell them apart sometimes, grabbed Betty by the wrist and dragged her down the hall. Freddy and the other laughed and followed behind.

By the time I got there Betty was naked and the others were just pulling off the last item. The bed spread went flying. It almost hit me. Betty fell back and one of the friends was between hers legs in a flash. The other friend was kneeling in front of Freddy doing what you might think. Before I could register it all Betty was pushing crawling between her companions legs to return the favor. Freddy had pulled his sucker off his cock and laid her out so he could do to her what she had been doing to him.

Somehow Betty ended up with her mouth fastened on Freddy's penis and one or the other was licking and sucking on Betty's left tit. It got confusing. Legs and mouths and sex parts were everywhere. A one point it was a chain of heads between the legs of the next. Betty was working on one of the Better ladies. That one was doing the other Better while Freddy was getting his from the second other and giving Betty all he could.

I lost count of the orgasms that night. I can only tell you that Freddy came three times. At that was only because his were a lot more visible. But I'm sure that the three ladies had more than he did. Groans and cries and moaning went on for over an hour. Finally they were worn out and bodies were all over the bed.

Betty seemed to be recovering, "I need a glass of wine and a shower. Preferably at the same time, anyone want to join me and wash my back? I'll wash a pussy if it's a female or a pecker if it's him." Most groaned but Lucy, I think it was Lucy, got up and headed out the door with Betty right behind her.

"Hurry up Betty. My pus is full of Freddy's junk. I'll let you clean it out."

It was time for me to get out while the getting was good. Back at my car I redressed and headed home. To my normal thing after these little escapades, a long hot shower and my play toy. The next morning I drained the tub and washed it out. I packed up the remaining spices and herbs. No I am still not going to share the special herbs and spices with you.

And so ends this tale. I had enough material to get a good start on my book. I added some other parts to fill out the story and be able to label it as fiction. Nobody would believe it might be true. Sadly it wasn't a best seller. I did make enough to pay for my stay in Georgia. I'm thinking I might go back next summer, just to take a look at the scenery. Maybe to see if Freddy's store is still open and if a green suv parks by the lake again or the motel still has a glow in that particle window.

Thanks for reading and I hope you took some pleasure from this tale even if it lasted way too long.

The end

Comments and votes are appreciated. Thanks.

12