They Are A-OK Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, I have longed to witness a man give Nateal pleasure. We could not ask an island man for such a thing and did not know how to ask you," Vidonya informed me.

"When you want her, she will repay you in anyway you chose for giving us this gift," Nateal told me.

"Payment is not necessary. I enjoyed myself. Vidonya, I hope we fuck someday soon but not as a reward for giving you something so easy to give. Also, if there are other things you're curious about and Nateal agrees I would be happy to help give that also."

I was fairly certain they both knew what I was talking about. Happily, no one pressed the issue that evening. Nateal bowed his head and wished me a happy night. Vidonya led me into Alicia's tent. The only light was the soft glow of a battery powered camping lantern. My former fiancée lay upon a bed made of piles of fabric and filled with plush pillows. It was far more comfortable looking than the bed she had in her parent's home. She was nude save for elaborate decorations that had been painted on her flesh. As I looked down at her she lay smiling, but not speaking. Suddenly more light filled the tent. Nateal was opening flaps that allowed the light of the torches to enter the canvas house.

"Alicia hopes that you find her pleasing and will take much pleasure this evening," Vidonya said in a way that told me she had rehearsed every carefully spoken syllable.

I started to tell Alicia that she was beautiful. Vidonya stopped me and told me to speak only to her.

"Until I depart she is not allowed to speak or be addressed," I was informed.

"She is very pleasing to my eyes. Did you decorate her?" I asked curious about the details of the ceremony.

"I helped, yes. It took several of her friends to create her look for you. I can say no more of that however. It is a private thing for island women," She explained.

I nodded and then she asked, "May I touch you?"

I agreed and to my surprise she opened my robe and began to fondle my cock while Alicia watched. As my cock grew hard in one woman's hand I looked down on the one I had assumed I would be fucking that evening. With the increased light I could see the decorations on her skin more clearly. Along the insides of her silky thighs were painted tropical vines. A myriad of small variously hued flowers popped open between the rich green leaves. The base of a small palm began at her naval. The tree grew up her body and burst into foliage over her breasts. An island song bird appeared to be perched above her left nipple. A coral snake was slithering over the leaf that graced her right tit. Above her pussy a dolphin leapt from the sea. Later I would find that mosaic hand prints graced her luscious ass cheeks and her back was alive with a menagerie of sea creatures. After stimulating my cock, Vidonya knelt and kissed my hip.

"Alicia is yours now. Our tradition and her desire are for her to give you anything you want. She will deny you nothing," Vidonya informed me as she stood up.

"What of her wants, am I bound by any traditional duties?" I asked feeling clueless about the evening.

"Your only duty is to take pleasure from the bride. It is the last time an island woman can give herself freely to a man other than her husband. From tomorrow forward he will be the only one who has that honor."

I had known for a long time that island life was very patriarchal. Fathers held complete dominion over their children and husbands all but owned their wives sexually. Elder men were given great honor, respect and deference. But each time male domination was expressed so plainly I was taken aback. Perhaps it is just the paradoxical nature of island sexuality being open and free juxtaposed with this male domination that so surprises me. Alicia will be free to engage in lesbian affairs throughout her marriage. Once she has born all the children society and her husband demand she may again fuck other men. Yet she will always be required to do anything her husband demands of her sexually or otherwise. Her society not only condones but expects that her husband will punish her physically. But none of that matter at that moment. I had come there for her pleasure not mine.

"So she doesn't have the right to ask things of me?" I asked feeling incredulous at the idea that I had been brought to that setting just to use her for my pleasure.

"She may ask anything of you, but there is no expectation that you comply with her requests. Agreeing to her desires is your choice. It will no doubt make her night happy if you give as much as you get, but she will be fulfilled by your taking pleasure alone. Now I must go. Enjoy your night."

She turned and left. I turned back to Alicia, who still had not spoken. She remained silent as I crawled onto her makeshift bedding. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. My cock throbbed against her thigh as our flesh seemed to meld. After a couple of minutes she pulled away and lay on her back with her legs spread. It was a clear invitation to take her. She seemed to have read my mind. The combination of having masturbated our attendants and then having Vidonya fondled me while I looked upon my alluring bedmate had me more than ready to fuck. But to me the night was still about her.

"Are you asking me to fuck you?" I asked softly as I pressed my body against her side.

"Yes, fuck me, take pleasure from my body. I want to make you happy, fill your need," She moaned seductively.

"But what of you, you can't yet be ready for my cock to enter you," I protested.

"My pussy is prepared. I am ready and want you as much as I sense you want me," She said and guided my hand to her smooth crotch.

I parted the folds of flesh guarding her cunt and discovered that she was wet and ready for my cock. I climbed atop her and easily found my target. My cock slid deep into her welcoming pussy.

"How were you prepared?" I asked as I began to gently hump her.

"My attendant pleasured me with her fingers and mouth to make my body ready to give you pleasure," She panted.

"Did you cum?" I asked as I increased the pace of my thrusts in response to the growing excitement caused by the picture of Vidonya eating Alicia's pussy I conjured up.

"Yes, to make me ready for you. But it would not have mattered. As soon as I saw you naked and ready for me my pussy flooded anew. I have craved your cock and ached for your touch."

Though I knew that I should try to squelch her feelings for me, I could not. I fucked her harder, pleased that she still wanted me so. Each time I went deep and my cock head pressed into her cervix she squealed passionately. Though I had spoken the truth to Julia and Zack about duty, I knew I was wrong. I was in that tent because I wanted to fuck Alicia. I had missed her too. I loved Julia more than I had ever loved Alicia, but there was a connection between my island lover and me that I knew was unbreakable. Her pussy began to tighten on my cock. The warm, wet walls of her cunt massaged my shaft as I rammed my manhood in and out of her body. She called my name as her orgasm took hold. I filled her cunt with my seed. When it was over all we could do was lay side-by-side panting.

When she could speak, Alicia suggested we swim. But I wanted to talk first. I was worried about the feelings she was expressing. I knew that Donald loved her deeply, far more deeply than I could imagine. He was giving up everything he had ever known for her. It wasn't fair for her to give any less to him.

"Alicia, you must not continue to harbor feelings for me," I started to lecture her.

She stopped me by placing her fingers on my lips.

"John, do not worry. I no longer love you. Donald has my heart fully. But you will always be important to me. I will always care deeply for you. There is no doubt that my cunt will always crave your cock and my body your touch. I know that is not love, please understand."

Oddly, I did understand. I had just had my own revelations regarding my desire for sex with her. There was something between us that I could not explain. It wasn't love and it did not affect our feelings for others. But I pressed for greater understanding.

"Doesn't Donald satisfy you? He is like me, not of the island. Surely his cock fills your pussy as well."

"He more than satisfies me. When we fuck there is no other I think of or would be with. My desire for you is unrelated to him. If it were a choice he would win easily. But happily, I did not have to choose. I can have this night with you and not diminish what I have with him. Maybe, someday, when I am again free to be with men other than Donald you and I will fuck again. But for now and maybe forever, I wanted this night to again know the joy of fucking you. That is all I was saying."

I almost told her that I loved her, but knew that would completely confuse her. I felt the same as she did. I was glad we had both found great true loves. But I knew the bond would always be there and if I could I would fuck her again. So I said nothing. Instead I stood and lifted her into my arms. I carried her out of the tent and walked slowly to the shoreline. I could see her beaming smile in the light of the newly risen moon. When we reached the gently breaking waves I set her on her feet. We walked hand in hand into the warm sea.

I always found it odd that I would never consider going into the sea at night when I was in the states, but had no fear of the dark waters when on the island. There was also the skinny dipping aspect. I had never gone into the sea unclothed except on the island. What would have been foreign at the beach at home seemed the natural thing on the island. I had swum naked in private pools many of times and once at a secluded lake house. It was a far more liberating thing for me on the island.

When we were waist deep I heard the unmistakable sound of a young woman in the throes of a deep orgasm. When I turned to the beach, I of course saw no one. Alicia and I were alone. But I did not believe I was imagining the sounds. Then a deeper voice cried out passionately. Alicia took my hand.

"I am glad it is my brother and his future bride that is sharing our night," She told me.

Nateal and Vidonya were somewhere on the dark beach. Whatever they were doing clearly was bringing them both great pleasure.

"Vidonya has been a close friend to me for many years. For her to end up being the wife of my brother is a wonderful thing. She will soon forever be my sister," Alicia explained exuberantly.

"Have you and she been intimate many times?" I asked feeling both curious and turned on by the idea.

"Yes, she is one of the few women that I truly enjoy..."

She trailed off as if she didn't know the words to express what she enjoyed doing with Vidonya. I didn't press because I had another question to ask. One I feared might be difficult for her.

"Is it usual for a brother to be one of the attendants on this night?"

"No, but it worked well in this case. There was no other choice for me other than Vidonya. For you Nateal seemed well suited though you may have preferred another. I know that you have fucked other island men. I am sorry I did not offer you a choice. I liked the idea of them staying and fucking as we fucked."

"You have no reason to be sorry. I think Nateal was the best choice for me. Do the attendants always fuck too?" I asked as I watched the top of the waves dance over her tits.

"I don't think so. It is not part of the tradition, but since they are a couple it seemed right."

"I am very happy," I said and took her into my arms.

As we kissed another question came into my head.

"Alicia, didn't you feel uncomfortable being nude in front of your brother?" I asked because of my curiosity over the strange rules about incest on the island.

She looked at me as if it was a foolish question.

"Of course not. We are brother and sister. We have seen each other naked all our lives. Families do not hide their bodies from each other."

I knew that there was little modesty on the island, but had not considered that family members routinely were naked with each other. She had fucked Greg because they weren't really related. But the idea that families did not practice modesty was the hardest to grasp.

"Does that include parents and children? Does you father see you naked; your mother see Nateal?"

"Yes, John. You have seen our home. There is little privacy and we have been swimming as a family. It is not dirty! Nudity does not mean fucking!" She insisted clearly becoming upset"

"I am sorry; I did not mean to suggest it was bad. I just want to know everything about island life. I want to be more of the island. I hope that I can live here and raise my family here someday. There are so many new things I discover and I need to ask questions to understand."

"Ok, but could we talk another day?"

"Of course, let's go back to the tent and fuck again."

As we walked out of the ocean, Nateal and Vidonya stood up. They began to run toward us and the sea. Alicia stopped me and asked that we wait to greet them before going back to the tent. Even though I knew they had just been fucking the pair seemed so innocent running naked across the white sand. I envied their totally carefree ways. When they reached us they wore broad smiles. Natal kissed his sister on the cheek and I followed his example by kissing Vidonya's cheek. When we changed places and I gave Nateal a very chaste kiss on the cheek, the women exchanged a deep open mouth kiss.

"Did fucking my sister please you?" Nateal asked as if he was speaking to a customer about an important purchase.

"Very much," I replied, wondering where he was heading.

I wanted to ask if he had enjoyed Vidonya, but I knew the answer already and thought the question might be inappropriate. Alicia saved me from having to continue the uncomfortable conversation.

"He wants to fuck me again, so please excuse us," She informed them.

Vidonya smiled at me looking at bit like she wished it was her going to the tent with me. I smiled back hoping to convey my sincere desire to fuck her before she married. Then I put my arm around Alicia and guided her toward the tent. Even with the sexual openness on the island, I wondered how Nateal would take my sleeping with his fiancée. Though he had almost literally offered her to me, it still seemed incongruous that he would be happy about us fucking.

"How can I please you?" Alicia asked as soon as we were back in the tent.

"There is no way you could fail to please me," I replied honestly.

"John, please ask me to do something, anything. I want very much to give you something you desire," She said practically begging me to command her.

"All I want is to fuck you and make you happy. I know your traditions say this night is about you serving a man other than your husband for the last time. But to me the way you serve me is by enjoying being with me the way you once did on your bed in your parents home."

She smiled and told me that my request was easily met.

"John, I want you to fuck me the way you did on that bed and this beach. I want to feel your passion again."

As she lay on the makeshift bed, I knelt at her head. She took my manhood into her mouth and sucked my cock to full erection. Then I moved atop her. She spread her legs and wrapped them around my body as my cock found her waiting cunt. She was so ready for me that her juices were flowing out of her pussy and down her thigh. As I began thrusting in and out of her, she gripped my body with her legs. We fucked with an intense passion that bordered on violence. After what felt like hours I finally released my seed into her. She had cum at least a dozen times before I exploded. In an instant everything was done. I dropped to the tent floor beside her. We kissed once and fell into a deep sleep.

I didn't stir again until Nateal and Vidonya came to the tent with breakfast. Laying there naked and uncovered while the attendants looked upon us left me with an odd feeling that was akin to modesty. Alicia didn't seem to share my unease. She lay there fully exposed smiling at her brother and his fiancée. Though I was uncomfortable laying there exposed under the circumstances I could not make a show of covering up. Later I wondered if my morning erection was the cause of my unusual uneasiness with being nude in front of others. Our attendants were hardly more dressed than we were. They wore matching thong-like bottoms and nothing else. Vidonya's tits were practically begging for my attention.

They set the breakfast dishes down and scurried about to get us something to wear. Oddly, it was Vidonya that brought my thong and Nateal that helped Alicia. My discomfort grew when the raven haired diminutive beauty openly fondled my erection.

"When the son rose, Alicia entered her day of cleansing. There can be no more contact with men. If you're in need of release, I would be honored to accommodate you," Vidonya said as she stroked me in full view of her future husband and sister-in-law.

I had no idea what to say. I looked to Nateal and Alicia in hopes of finding an answer. There was none. Alicia was already in her thong and the siblings simply sat cross-legged on the tent floor a few feet away watching Vidonya stroke my twitching cock. I reached up and touched Vidonya's cheek.

"I truly do not know how to respond. As hard as I try to be of the island, I fear I will never truly know all there is to know about your ways."

It was Nateal who spoke next.

"Sister, did he make the night special for you?"

"It was better than any bride could have hoped the night would be," Alicia gushed.

"Then my friend deserves to be rewarded Vida. John please accept the pleasure my future bride gives you as a gift from us both."

I didn't have a chance to say a word. Vidonya slid back on her knees and lowered her face to my cock. He long silky hair cascaded over my body as her lips engulfed my cock head. My cock slowly disappeared into her mouth and I again looked over at Nateal and Alicia. They were smiling. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the surprisingly talented attentions of Nateal's fiancée. She was clearly well practice in the art of fellatio. I was amazed that she was able to swallow my entire cock. I wondered what she had used for practice considering that island men universally had small dicks and Nateal's was especially petite. A few days later Nateal told me that Vidonya had been practicing with the dildo I got him so when her chance came to suck a large non-islander's cock she would be able to please him. He added that he had always wanted her experimentation to be with me.

Vidonya expertly used her lips and tongue to stimulate my cock while using her fingers to electrify my balls with pleasure. With my eyes still closed I reached for her. My hands found her head and my fingers were soon entangled in hair. The long silky tendrils of hair swallowed my fingers like her mouth swallowed my cock. Her hair pulled my hands with her each time her head went down to take my cock deep. I felt my hips buck and then cum burst forth from my cock. I have no idea how much cum was left in me after my night with Alicia, but whatever amount spurted free, Vidonya swallowed every bit. I did not see a single drop dribble past her lips when I sat up.

What I did see to my surprise was Nateal and Alicia sitting side-by-side masturbating. Both had their eyes closed at that point and seemed oblivious to everything but getting themselves off. I decided that Vidonya's pussy needed attention. Without asking I gently pushed her onto her back and dove into her crotch. She willingly spread her legs after I yanked down her thong. I opened her cunt lips with my fingers and sucked her prominent outer lips before moving my tongue to her engorged clit. She squealed when I pushed two fingers into her juicy cunt. I licked and sucked her clit while finger fucking her pussy through her first orgasm. As I continued I felt someone's tongue on my balls. If I had not known that Alicia was restricted from sexual contact with me I would not have known or cared whose mouth was between my legs.