They Are A-OK Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I considered going down to join them, but my instincts told me to let them have their time. I wanted them to bond despite my jealously. Julia and I would have our time the next day, I decided. I returned to Zack's room.

"I wondered where you went," He said softly in an enticingly sleepy sounding tone.

I didn't say anything. I just crawled into bed and kissed him. As our tongues did battle and our flesh rubbed together, both our cocks grew rigid. Soon our bodies were entwined as we blissfully fellated each other. I came a second after his semen filled my mouth. We savored each other's jizz before bringing our faces back together. I felt like a kid again as we happily made out. For a brief time the world and the problems of the brotherhood had disappeared.

I don't know how much longer Zack and I played before we went back to sleep. It was late morning before I woke up again. Zack was gone. I took a quick shower and then headed downstairs naked forgetting it was one of the days that the maids were working. It wasn't the first time that Consuelo, our housekeeper had seen me sans clothes. Usually they were just brief glimpses. But this time the look on the face of the sixty-year old slightly frumpy woman's face made me want to tease her.

"Have you seen Miss Julia or Zack?" I ask without so much as cupping my hands over my cock.

"Mister Zack is out at the pool. Miss Julia went out," She replied clearly fighting to keep from staring at my exposed genitals.

"Is our guest still here?" I asked now curious if Kyle and Julia went out together.

"Um, the big man is asleep in a guest room," She said suddenly blushing.

I decided that I had teased her enough and headed off to the room she indicated that Kyle was occupying. He was still sound asleep when I entered. He was on his back uncovered with his cock erect and pointing skyward. I wondered if he was in that condition when Consuelo had entered the room. The picture that popped into my head of the pair of them fucking made me laugh out loud, which awoke Kyle.

"What's so fucking funny?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"The idea of our housekeeper getting an eyeful of your sausage," I answered truthfully as I ran over and grabbed his cock.

"Huh?"

"Our housekeeper told me that she saw you sleeping here when she came into clean. From the look on her face I am pretty sure mine wasn't the first cock she saw this morning," I explained as I started stroking his dick.

"Jeez, is she hot?" He asked probably guessing the answer.

"Yeah, if you're into fucking grandmothers, I joked as I joined him in bed.

"Well, I haven't tried that yet, but we've both had fun fucking granddaddies," He shot back.

"So how many times did you and Julia fuck in the grass?" I asked.

"Enough to know that we like screwing each other. Is that a problem?"

"No, shit it's what I want. But I think I might have to work on not getting jealous."

"You, jealous, over me fucking Julia?" He asked sounding unconvinced.

"More the other way around I think," I confessed.

"Babe, you will always be my first choice," He assured me before rolling over and offering me his ass.

Since I had no lube, I went down on his hole and did my best to lubricate him with spit. He didn't have any problem being fucked with only my saliva to ease the way. It wasn't long before I was cumming in him and he was cumming on the sheets.

Afterward we showered together and discussed our plan of attack. We decided our first move was to go see Colin. Zack was not happy that we were leaving so soon. I promised that I would be back to spend the night and next day with him and Julia. The three of us needed some time for a private goodbye before I sent them away. On the way to the AOK house I called Colin and asked him to meet us in my room. He was there when we arrived.

"Greetings brothers, it is good to have you back," He said sounding hopeful.

"Greetings, it is good to be back. The first thing I need to say is that I'm sorry," I responded.

"No apologies are needed, John," He said sounding sincere.

"I'm glad you feel that way, but I feel like I wronged you. I know now I can trust you and I should have before."

"I told you then that you were doing the right thing and I still think you did. So let's just leave it go. Do I take it you're ready to work together to fight Tomas?"

"Yes, and we have more resources now. I'm in control of all of Adam's assets," I informed the gofer. "Oh and Sir Reginald is also on board."

"You fucking told him?" Kyle asked sounding both angry and concerned.

"No, apparently, Adam took Reggie into his confidence some time ago. I don't know what he can do to help but it is what it is now."

"John, you can't let anyone know about Adam's assets being in your hands. Fucking Tomas would do anything to get his hands on that kind of wealth," Colin said sounding more worried than me.

"Killing me won't put him any closer to Adam's money," I said stating the obvious.

"No, but doing something to Zack or Julia or even Kyle would," Colin said voicing my deepest fears.

"Yeah, I know and that is why I am sending Zack and Julia to Adam's island. I would send Kyle too, but we need him."

"I'm not fucking going anywhere without you, babe," Kyle butted in.

"Jeez are you two going to get all lovey dovey now?" Colin asked sounding truly exasperated.

"Maybe, we will just rip your clothes off and fuck you!" Kyle declared in an odd playful way considering the circumstances.

"I would love that anytime, but maybe we should make some plans first. Tomas has asked me to spy on you guys. I am going to have to tell him something. What I was thinking was to tell him that as far as I could see you two were only after all the sexual pleasure you could get out of being in a high position. I will use the truth that you are lovers to help make it sound real," Colin suggested. "When later I add that you sent your former lovers away to give you more time with Kyle and the brothers, he should believe that all you have on your minds is a fuck fest."

"Sounds reasonable as long as he can't find out where Julia and Zack went," I agreed.

"All he will check is that they moved out of the big house," Colin assured me.

"I'll make arrangements for them to travel to couple of different place on commercial flights and then we can get them to the island secretly on private planes," Kyle added.

"Thank you both for being willing to help protect them. Now, how do we attack Tomas?" I asked.

"Indirectly. It has to look like we aren't doing anything. We need surrogates to help set him up," Colin explained.

"What?" Kyle groaned more than asked.

"Tomas has begun to use some of the old ways. He has arranged to whore out some of the brothers to rich men. Only instead of enriching the brotherhood he is enriching himself. So, if we can find some men who are either rich or who you can fund, then we can expose Tomas."

"You think we can successfully set up a sting?" I asked.

"Yes, but we need some outsiders that Tomas doesn't know but somehow we can recruit," Colin added.

"How the hell are we going to get outsiders to want to pay to fuck young men without creating tons of suspicion?" Kyle asked looking very agitated.

"Well we will have to be careful, but I am sure we all know guys who like to fuck other guys who are not AOK," Colin insisted.

That was when it occurred to me that not only did I know some, but a couple now worked for me. My first thought was that Paul Stavros the yacht captain would be perfect as would Alicia's husband Donald. I also considered Alicia's father. In addition, there were a couple of AOKs that were not active peers who Tomas was unlikely to know that might work. My Norwegian friend Bjorn Niberstrum was an obvious possibility as were a few other island men. As I was contemplating candidates that I knew, Kyle offered that he knew a couple of older gentlemen who secretly had a thing for young men.

"I'm sure they could and would play the part if asked," He said somewhat shyly.

"I have a few men in mind also," Colin added, "but we have to be careful."

"I suggest we start with Captain Stavros. His loyalty to me is unquestioned. Since Bjorn has an in, we could use him to introduce Paul to Tomas."

The plan was clearly taking shape. Colin wanted us to rendezvous later in the protectors' chamber. I told them that I couldn't break my promise to spend one last night with Zack and Julia. Colin and Kyle agreed to work without me that night. I was pretty sure that our former gofer and new conspirator was pleased with the prospect of being alone with Kyle and his huge cock.

"So guys, do you still want to fuck me?" Colin asked once our plans were set.

I declined and left them to play while I went home to be with Julia and Zack. I spent the afternoon alone with Julia giving her my undivided attention as I had Zack the previous evening. The three of us slept together that night for the first time in awhile. The next day was filled with three way sex play.

The morning after that they boarded a plane for Toronto. Since Colin had made the flight arrangements, I had no idea what the rest of their stops would be before ending up in San Juan. Hector and another islander would be waiting there for them. A 32 foot fishing boat seemed a less noticeable way for them to travel to the island than the yacht or a private helicopter. Besides the yacht was being put in dry dock for upgrades and Paul was already in route to a secret rendezvous with Bjorn and me.

12