All Comments on 'They Aren't Leprechauns - Halloween'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

That's all. Just Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Great Story

Short, sweet, interesting, and sexy.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 5 years ago
Will they come to me?

I wondered as I read if the sweet little lasses would come to a transgender woman that is stuck in a yucky male body. Would they feel my need? Or had they already. You have my mind so hopeful and desiring. I tend to get aroused alot. I do sometimes feel that I have touches in the areas described. I believe you. If you see them again, tell them thank you. I get no intimacy as I am hiding away trapped. They help me I think.

*KISS* Thank You.

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply To Alexia

Alexia,

If they are real to you, they will come. You say you are trapped away and hiding, but that is only in this reality. When you find a story with a reality that allows you to be free, don’t just “read” it, go into it. Join that reality for the time that it gives you. If you read my stories, and my comments before them, you will see that I don’t just “write” a story. I tell of what happened when I visited that reality. In that reality, I am whatever age, race, gender, or species that I– or that reality– desires me to be. When I return home, I have my memories, which I share. Like Rick in Casablanca, who says, "We'll always have Paris," those memories cannot be taken away from us.

And there is a positive aspect to being a female hiding within a male body in our common reality. You never age. You can remain a beautiful, witty, charming, sexy, eighteen-year old forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...