They Brought Her Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband loses wife in a bet; parties while she pays debt.
3.2k words
4.33
28.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a swingers group my wife and I belong to that regularly hosts hotel parties in the mid-Atlantic area. They do it a few times each year and we usually make it to at least two or three of them. The parties consist of a few hours of socializing, music, dancing and a buffet followed by hours of play time on the group's secure floor. On the secure floor there's more snackage provided in the center area of the hallway along with four hosted rooms: a BDSM room, a pole dancing room, a Sybian room and a group sex room. My wife, Dana, has enjoyed the Sybian room and we've watched a lot (but she's not yet let me strap her onto the St. Andrew's cross) in the BDSM room. She's not much on pole dancing and any group play we've enjoyed has been in our room, or the room of those we're playing with.

On the night I want to tell you about, we were still in the first part of the evening, socializing and enjoying some food in the large meeting area on the hotel's ground floor. The dedicated party floor was the second floor for this particular night (sometimes it changes) so we could use the back stairwell to go up to "the party floor." As always, we had gotten our plates of food, the first round of drinks and found a table. There was another couple at the table that we'd met before, but the vibe just wasn't there for any play with them. As we sat chatting, another couple came over that Dana and I HAD played with before: Darren and Evie. They had been our first interracial swap a year or so before. They joined us and we discussed a variety of topics as we ate, mostly covering any fun we'd had since the last time we'd seen each other. Darren and Evie had gone on an adult cruise, and we wanted to hear about that. It was something Dana and I had planned to do.

At some point during the conversation, I mentioned how one of Dana's fantasies was to be the wager in a bet or the prize in a poker tournament. Evie agreed that it was a hot idea and something she'd discussed with Darren. Both Dana and Evie agreed that it would be complimentary and erotic to have to serve someone, or a group of someones, without any say or controls; to simply be a sex prize that had to perform as demanded.

Darren chuckled and said, "Well, we can make that happen right now."

"How?" asked Dana quickly. She seemed genuinely interested and I could see that she was turned on. It was early in the evening, but I could see that the thought of being a prize was turning her on. It seemed to be affecting Evie the same way.

"Well," replied Darren, "Wolf and I could make a bet on something, each of us betting our wife as the payment if we lose."

"That seems awfully contrived," observed Evie. "And it would be too easy for either of you to willingly lose the bet." She smiled at Darren. "I bet both of you would try to lose because both of you like watching your wife have fun." She'd learned that when we'd played with them before, and she was absolutely right.

"We could make the bet about something none of us can really control," Darren suggested.

"Like what?" I asked. He thought about it for a minute.

"For instance," he said, "I bet you that Evie's boobs are bared for all to see before Dana's are, and neither you nor I is allowed to do anything to bare them. It has to be done by someone else."

"And neither lady is allowed to ask anyone to do that," I added. "It has to be a spontaneous event, inspired during the normal flow of the party."

"And neither lady is allowed to pull her own tits out," Darren added with a knowing look to his wife.

"So, let me get this straight," said Dana, "the bet is each husband says his wife will be the first to have her tits bared and none of the four of us can do anything to inspire it. Whichever wife loses is also the payment for the bet. Is that right?"

"Yes," smiled Darren broadly. "Whichever wife's boobs are uncovered first, bared by someone else, the other wife is payment of the bet and has to do whatever is demanded by the couple who won."

"Whatever is demanded until the debt is considered fully paid," said Evie. "That sounds both scary and so exciting." I saw her reach her hand down between her thighs and up under her dress. I wondered if she had on panties?

Darren held his hand out to me. "Bet?"

"Bet," I said, shaking his hand. I looked over at Dana. "If I lose, you'd better not disappoint me. You'd better pay the bet off in full, doing anything they," I nodded at Darren and Evie, "demand."

"Yes, sir," she said with a devilish grin. I saw her squirming in her seat and knew she was getting horny too.

Our conversation went back to what passed for normal at such parties, mostly revolving around the cruise Darren and Evie had been on. At some point our food had settled enough that we went to the dance floor where Darren and I took turns dancing with each other's wives along with anyone else who joined in. There were probably ten couples moving on and off the dance floor and given that it was a swingers' party, couples switched dancing partners almost every song and sometimes mid-song. There were women dancing together, one woman dancing with two men, two women dancing with one man and any other combination you could think of. At one point Evie had one man pressed up against her back and another pressed up against her front and their hands were wandering her body as they all ground together. I was dancing with a blond woman whose name I didn't know but who had a rocking body I was happy to feel and caress as we swayed to the tunes. I looked over to see Darren and Dana dancing together, kissing passionately as they did, his hands full of her ass.

When my partner and I turned I had a clear view of Evie and noticed that the man grinding behind her had wrapped his arms up to get both hands full of her nice chest. As I watched, he gradually pulled her dress down and open, getting her naked boobs in his hands... and baring her chest for anyone who cared to look. I reached over to tap Darren and Dana on the shoulder, pointing them at Evie. As we all looked, Evie looked over at us, a wide knowing smile on her face as we all saw that one dance partner caress and squeeze her naked chest while everyone looked on.

We kept dancing until the song ended and then Evie extricated herself from between her two very disappointed partners. Darren took Dana by the hand, and we all left the dance floor, stepping out into the hallway. I put my hand out to Darren who took it and we shook. "Well, sir," I said with a grin, "you all won. My wife is yours to do with as you please for the remainder of the evening."

"Evening?" said Evie. "Night. She's ours until we decide the debt has been fully paid."

"My mistake," I said. "You're correct." I pulled Dana into an embrace, hugging her and kissing her. Holding her close I whispered in her ear. "Have fun being the debt payment. Make sure you do anything and everything they ask. I look forward to hearing from Darren how much you satisfied the debt." Dana only smiled back at me, a nervous look in her eye. Then Darren reached out and took her hand, pulling her away.

"Come on, Prize," he said to her. "It's time for you to start paying off this debt."

They began to walk away but Evie stopped to give me a quick kiss. "Don't worry about her," she said. "We'll take good care of her and then some."

"I'm not worried," I reassured her. "I'm sorry I don't get to watch."

"I'm sure you'll have your fun!" Evie called to me over her shoulder as she went to catch up with Darren and Dana. As she went, she reached back to flip up her dress, showing me her naked ass. Then I was alone standing there in the hallway. I realized that I might not see my wife for the next hour... or the next four or five. She was theirs until they were done with her.

I turned and went back into the dance area, joining those on the floor, finding some teasing fun with a variety of women. There was plenty of ass grabbing, boob caressing, kissing and grinding. One woman in particular seemed to be coming back to me to dance, only leaving me to talk with another guy I later learned was her husband. He was sitting at a table, apparently not much on dancing, enjoying watching his wife. Somewhere during the fourth or fifth song we danced to she asked me if I'd like to fuck her while her husband watched. She was caressing my hard cock through my slacks as she asked, and I had mixed feelings about it. Obviously, I wanted to fuck her. But I also wanted to reclaim Dana whenever Darren and Evie were done with her, and I wasn't sure when that would be. Finally, my desire overcame my concern and I asked my dance partner where she wanted to do this. She took me by the hand and led me out of the dance area, her husband following along behind us.

Outside the noisy area I asked her name and she just shook her head, smiling at me. "You don't need to know that," she said. "You need to enjoy everything we can while my pathetic husband watches his wife get fucked and used." She was talking loud enough for him to hear her, and I quickly caught on that this was their dynamic; the one that stimulated their relationship.

Holding her hand, I followed her up the stairs to the second floor and down the hallway to their room. "Unlock the door," she said to him, immediately turning to me and pulling me into a passionate kiss. As her husband stood there holding the door open, waiting for us to go in, she held me in that kiss, our tongues swirling together, our bodies moving together expressing what we both wanted and our moans of desire growing. When our kiss broke, I let my lips and tongue travel down her neck where I began to nibble while my hands kept squeezing her nicely rounded butt.

"Make my husband undress me for you," she whispered in my ear. "Make him watch as you fuck me."

"Mm, ok," I whispered back and then we went into their room. We moved to the foot of the bed, still kissing and caressing. I heard the door close and had an idea. I broke our kiss and turned to her husband. I realized I didn't know either of their names. "No," I said to him. "Prop that door open. I want anyone who wants to to be able to come in and see me fucking your wife while you watch." It must have been just the right thing to say because she moaned deeply, and he almost smiled before he did as he was told. I kissed her some more as he propped open the door. I reached down and pulled up her dress, baring her naked ass and enjoying handfuls of it as I pulled her body against mine, squeezing her cheeks and pulling them apart.

Breaking the kiss again I saw that he had moved past us over toward the table and chair in the corner. "No," I said again. "You still have duties to perform," I added. I stepped back away from his wife and over toward where he was. "If you want to watch me fuck your wife, you have to prepare her for me. Undress her."

He again did as he was told, stepping over to his wife and carefully unzipping her dress. He pulled it from her shoulders and slid it down her body, holding it carefully for her as she stepped out of it. Like most women at these parties, she had nothing on underneath it, so she was immediately naked. "Lay her on the bed on her back," I ordered him. Together they accomplished that task. "Spread her legs wide," I told him. He pushed her legs back at the knees, high and wide. "Now eat her pussy to make sure she's good and wet for my cock," I said. He dipped his head and extended his tongue, beginning his task. "Don't make her cum though," I added. "Her orgasms are only for me until I'm done with her." I would have sworn I heard him moan. She looked over at me as her husband ate her pussy and she had a big smile on her face.

I undressed as he ate her, putting my clothes carefully on the chair. When I was naked, I went over and got on the bed, kneeling near her head so she could take my cock in her mouth. Her husband looked up to watch. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "You're here to get her ready and to watch her get fucked, not to see her suck cock. Put your face back in her pussy until I tell you to move." He was obedient. She moaned around my cock as she sucked up and down my length, using one hand to caress my balls as she did so.

I half thought about just using her mouth but, even though I didn't really know these folks well, I knew that would be rude. She needed to get fucked, not just get a mouthful of cum. Holding her head, I stroked my cock in and out of her mouth for a few minutes, caressing her boobs and pinching/pulling her nipples as I did so. When I sensed her husband's attention to her pussy was getting her close to orgasm I told him to stop. He immediately pulled his face out of her sex.

"Now go sit in your chair," I told him. "You can jerk off while you watch if you want." When he moved out from between his wife's legs, she kept them high and wide, her wet pussy glistening as she waited for me to mount her. I moved from near her head to between her inviting thighs and knelt in the proper position. I smacked the head of my cock on her clit a few times, making her jump with the stimulation. The I pushed my cock between her lips, but not into her opening. I just pushed my shaft against her clit and began pumping my hips back and forth, using the ridges and veins of my cock to give her more pleasure.

She began bucking her hips in response, trying to move to get my cock at her opening. I denied her another few moments before finally giving in to what we both wanted. I lined my swollen knob up with her hot opening and slowly slid my length into her. As I achieved full penetration she hissed out, "Yessss!" and began to rock her hips, stirring my cock inside her. I looked over at her husband and saw that he was steadily stroking his cock... which looked about average -- about an inch (or more) shorter than mine and a lot thinner.

"Fuck her..." he said. "Fuck her hard." She moaned and I decided it made the best sense to simply do as asked. I began to really thrust into her, working my rhythm against the bed. Between the bed springs and my hips, we were slamming our sex together. I could feel our pelvic bones smacking hard together, the juiciness of her pussy creating a sloshy sound as I pounded her into happiness.

As my length pumped in and out of her, she used one hand to rub her clit and her other hand to work her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples. I was slightly amazed at how hard she pulled on them, distending them well over an inch. Very shortly she announced that she was going to cum and her husband begged her to. "Do it," he said. "Cum on his cock. Cum on that stranger dick." And she did. I could feel her cunt clench up, squeezing my length as she came, her eyes shut hard as her back arched and her pelvis trembled slightly.

I kept slamming her as best I could until her orgasm passed and then I realized she'd been holding her breath the whole time. She started breathing again but her hands never slowed down. "Fuck me more," she said through her heavy breathing. "More... harder... fuck me." I did my best to give her what she asked for, continuing to pound my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. I soon realized that if she came again there'd be no holding my orgasm back. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten.

She could feel it and knew what it meant. "Yessss!" she hissed again. "Cum in me. Cum with me!" I felt her pussy begin to spasm again as my own orgasm locked in. I tried to keep pumping but couldn't overcome the drive to be buried fully inside her as I came. I pushed my hips forward as hard as I could, pulled her against me. She helped, forcing her hips up as we both reveled in the feeling of her pussy spasming around my length, my cock pulsing, each pulse another thick rope of jizz launching up into her womb.

It was a good long orgasm, with ten or twelve globs of cum being fired into her. As wet as her pussy had been before we started, she was liberally sloppy now... squishy as my slowly wilting cock pumped gently in and out. When I was fully deflated and my cock slipped out of her saturated cunt, she looked up at me and said, "Thank you. Have a good night." I'd have been hurt except that I had gotten what I came for, and so had she. I looked over at her husband who was still stroking his cock. He was the only one who hadn't cum yet. I wondered when she'd let him. Two minutes later I had wiped off my dick and pulled on my clothes. I thought about wandering around the party floor to see what other fun I could find but decided I'd just go back to our room and wait for Dana. I didn't know how long she'd be, but I wanted to be there when she arrived. It was about 11:30 when I got to our room and before long, I was asleep.