They Brought Her Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife is payment to a couple for a lost bet.
7.6k words
4.44
12.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While this story will work as a stand-alone stroke tale, it's better if you read part one first. That's where the background leading to these events is.

- - - - - - -

The door opening and closing woke me up and I glanced at the clock to see that it was a few minutes after one in the morning. I had left the bathroom light on so Dana would have something to see by whenever she returned to our room. I could see that she was carrying her shoes and was wearing her dress. I doubted she'd have anything else on. When the evening had begun, she had on a matching bra and thong set but, if history was any kind of teacher, I knew that once she'd gotten naked to play, she'd put on the bare minimums to cover up for the remainder of the evening / night. I wasn't sure exactly where Darren's and Evie's room was, but if it wasn't on the party floor, Dana would have had to cover up to move through the hotel back to our room.

"Hi, there," I said to her as she put her shoes down.

"Sorry I woke you," she replied quietly.

"Don't be sorry at all," I said. "I look forward to hearing about your payment of the debt."

"I bet you are," she said, the grin obvious in her voice. She pulled her dress off over her head and said, "Let me go pee and I'll come to bed. I'll tell you all about it."

The room got brighter as she opened the bathroom door and then dark as she closed it behind her. I lay on my back waiting for her return. A few seconds later I heard the flush and then the door opened and closed again, and I soon felt her climbing in bed beside me. She snuggled up and said, "So... how much detail do you want?"

"All of it," I replied. "I want to hear about every moment. I want to hear all about everything they made you do, did to you, the things you liked, things you want to do again... all of it."

This is what she told me... (The rest is told from Dana's perspective)

- - - - - -

When we left you in the buffet room, they took me straight to their room. It was a king suite with a sitting area and my first thought when we got there was that they might ease into anything sexual; that we might chat a bit and gradually work our way into play. But that wasn't what they had in mind.

As soon as we got into their room, Evie ordered me to undress Darren. She stood and watched as he stood at the foot of the bed and told me to take my time making him naked. I honestly didn't really want to take my time. You know me... once I know I'm going to play or decided I want to, I don't like to waste time. I want to get naked, or at least sufficiently available, and get to it.

Darren stood still and only moved as I needed him to for me to take his clothes off him. Evie didn't say a word until I was done. I have to admit, while I remembered Darren having a big dick, I had forgotten exactly how big. But after I took off his shirt and t-shirt and dropped to my knees to get his pants undone, when I pulled them down and his cock jumped out in my face, it was a pleasant surprise to be reminded of his size. He sat down on the end of the bed so I could take off his shoes and pull his pants the rest of the way off. Since I was on my knees and he was on the bed naked in front of me, I thought I might as well get started and reached for his cock with the intention of giving him head.

But Evie told me no. She told me not yet. First, she said, I had to strip her too. Now, you know me... I'm not into women, but neither of us is phobic about nudity or same sex proximity, so I figured okay... she ordered me to undress her too. I can do that. It doesn't involve playing with her; just taking her clothes off her. I stood back up and Evie's dress was easy enough to take off. It was just a zipper. Her thong was barely there. I had to crouch back down to get that past her thighs and I saw that she was shaven or waxed smooth. Her pussy was right in my face.

When she stepped out of her thong I started to toss it aside but she stopped me. She told me to smell it first. That was the first moment where I hesitated... and Darren made sure I paid the price. With one of his big hands he slapped my ass, and I mean hard. I jumped and yelped and looked over at him, still holding Evie's thong in my hand.

"Do as you're told," he said. It was a command. His tone made it clear that he wouldn't brook any argument. Evie's tone was a bit softer when she spoke, but Darren slapped my ass again even while she was explaining her outlook to me.

"Look, Dana," Evie said gently, "we won you in the bet. WE won you. Not just Darren. You are going to be OUR plaything for the evening, so get used to that idea now or admit you're too much of a pussy to actually pay off your bet like you said you would."

I couldn't do that. Say what you will about my personality, values, whatever, but I couldn't welch on the bet. And besides, I admitted to myself, it kind of turned me on to be forced to do something I wouldn't normally do because of the conditions. I put Evie's thong to my face, pressed the wet gusset to my nose and inhaled deeply so they could see it. Evie's scent was different from mine. Not as musky. Almost floral. I wondered what she cleaned with.

"Now get undressed," Evie ordered me. "We don't need a show," she added. "Just get naked."

For some reason, even though we'd played with them in the past and they'd both seen me naked before, I was self-conscious undressing in front of them. I realized it was because nearly every light in the room was on. I felt like I was on camera or something. As I pulled off my dress, and took off my bra and thong, I felt Evie's eyes on me. But I focused on Darren, meeting his eyes and watching him lazily stroke his semi-erect cock as he watched me uncover my body for him. Like I said, he'd seen it before, but I wondered... did he have a different outlook this particular night? When we'd played before, I had the power -- as always -- to say no. Tonight, paying off a debt, I didn't feel like I had the power to say no. At least, I didn't feel like I should.

"Get on the bed," Evie said, and I realized she was going to be controlling the night. As I got on the bed, Evie went to a bag that was on one of the chairs and rummaged around in it. I was on my back, getting a pillow situated under my head when Evie came over and handed me a purple anatomically correct dildo or vibrator. A closer look, after she handed it to me, showed it was a vibrator. "Give us a show," Evie said as she handed me the toy.

After giving me the toy and my orders, she sat down on one side of the bed. I saw and felt Darren move to the other side. I spent a moment looking at the toy, examining the controls and testing them to see what they did. One slider controlled how fast the toy vibrated. I was surprised when I tested the other button and found out this toy had a thrusting mechanism, extending and contracting about an inch or two when that part was turned on.

I started to move it toward my pussy, spreading my legs comfortably and opening my sex up for the pleasure I was about to give myself, but Evie stopped me again. "No," she said. "Suck and lick it first. Get it wet for your pussy."

Again, it wasn't part of my normal activities, effectively blowing a fake dick, but sucking dick is sucking dick, right? It had that synthetic taste to it as I brought it to my mouth, licking the head of it before sucking it into my mouth. I tried to build up plenty of spit and make sure I coated the toy, pushing it into my mouth as far as I could take it and letting my saliva cover the length. I sensed that Evie wasn't going to be happy if I just got it spit slicked; that she wanted a show, so that's what I gave her. I held and moved the dildo like it was a real cock, sucking and licking on it as if it were attached to a man and I wanted to make sure he was at maximum erection before fucking me.

"That's good," Evie finally said a few minutes later. "Now pleasure yourself."

I moved the toy down between my legs, turning the vibrator onto low, and started out by stroking the head of it up and down my slit. At the entrance of my pussy I just barely let the head slip between my lips, but I could feel my body wanting it. I don't know about other women but as much as I enjoy foreplay of all sorts, I live for the actual fuck. In my younger days when my pussy just seemed to stay wet, I never worried about foreplay. I'd grab my lover's dick and if it was hard, I'd spread my legs. No foreplay necessary. Just fuck me.

I rubbed the head of that fake cock up and down my slit, enjoying the low buzz of the vibrator on my clit with each pass, feeling the pleasure in my belly and making my pussy clench with desire to be filled. I could have made myself cum quite happily just by vibrating my clit, but my wetness betrayed how badly I wanted to be filled and I was intrigued by the thrusting component of this toy. I'd never had or played with a toy like that before.

I moved the toy down to my hole and, spreading my legs a litter more, slowly pushed it into my sex. I got about half of it in on the first push, pulled it out a little and then pushed more. In two or three back-and-forth strokes I had it pushed in 'balls deep.' Holding it there, I turned on the thrusting mechanism and sped up the vibrator part. I should have expected it since I was controlling it, but I was completely surprised by the feeling of the toy elongating in my cunt, adding to its own length by an inch or more. What I thought was fully buried wasn't, but it was as soon as that cock stretched into my depths that much deeper. I moaned and heard Evie giggle. "That's it," she said, "Fuck that pussy. Make it cum for us."

I knew it wouldn't take long and I didn't want it to. I wanted my orgasm, and I really didn't care that they were there watching. In fact, it may have turned me on a bit more to be doing something so personal, so intimate with them as my audience. I stroked the toy in and out of my pussy, only removing about half it's length each time and then pushing it all the way back in, holding it there to feel the end of it thrusting back and forth inside me. I turned the vibrator up just a little more and could feel it inside, rubbing on the backside of my clit -- hitting my g-spot as some would say.

When my orgasm arrived it didn't slowly build and peak. It just showed up hard and deep, kind of like the toy that brought it on. I didn't have any warning -- just a sudden spasming in my pussy that moved through my abdomen, all my air whooshing out of me as the climax filled me up. It was just THERE and kept getting stronger. I kept fucking myself with the toy and it kept thrusting to add to my pleasure. When I didn't think I could get any more pleasure I felt a hand on my breast, caressing, then pinching, pulling and twisting the nipple. My pleasure got even greater and somewhere in the back of my head I realized it was the tit on Evie's side. I didn't care. It didn't matter. I wanted to keep my orgasm going, make it multiples. A low moaning, "yesssss," somehow came out of me and I felt movement that resulted in both my tits being caressed; the nipples being pinched, twisted, pulled. The orgasm kept getting stronger.

Finally it felt like the balloon of pleasure burst and I felt my pussy flow, saturating the toy and making my entire crotch slick. I kept fucking myself. The toy kept adding to my fucking with its thrusting. The orgasm started to weaken and then it grew into another peak climax again. I looked at my chest and saw Evie pulling on both my nipples... hard. It looked like she was trying to lift my tits off my body by pulling on my nipples... and it felt wonderful. It was just hard enough to be on this side of painful but definitely highly stimulating.

I held my breath through another orgasm... and then another... and then finally Evie said, "Okay. That's enough," and she reached down to take the toy from me, pulling it out of my pussy as she did so. She didn't even wait for me to catch my breath as she continued her orders. "Get down here on your knees," she said, indicating the floor at the foot of the bed. "On your knees, hands behind your back," she ordered.

I moved as quickly as I could to obey. I had invested myself in being their sexual playtoy for the night and if that's where my mistress wanted me, that's where I'd be. It seemed like both of them were moving just as I was and when I got to my knees where she'd indicated, with my hands behind my back, I found Darren standing in front of me and Evie behind me, also on her knees. "Open your mouth," Evie commanded, and even as she did, I felt her hands grabbing my wrists, holding them and pulling them forcefully to the center of my lower back. She wasn't taking any chances. I would not be allowed the use of my hands, and I knew what was coming. I couldn't see her, but I knew Evie had looked up at Darren. "Fuck her face," she invited him.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and looked at Darren's hard cock as he moved it toward me. There was a lot of precum flowing from it and the head was shiny -- I guess from him stroking his length as he watched me masturbate my pussy -- and his balls were hanging, looking full of cum that needed to be released. I stuck out my tongue, wanting to present myself both as hungry and willing. "Good girl," I heard Evie say. "Try not to gag," she added.

Darren pushed his cock into my mouth, across my tongue, into the back, too long to all fit. I could deep throat some guys, but it depended on the length and girth of their equipment. I wasn't sure about Darren's. He was on the big side... about nine inches long and pretty thick. It was one of the reasons I enjoyed playing with him before. His cock really filled my pussy. But I didn't think I could get him into my throat. I tried though...

I held my mouth open wide, let my drool flow and did my best to avoid engaging my gag reflex. I felt Evie change her grip so she was holding my wrists in one hand and I felt the other on the back of my head, tangling in my hair. As Darren continued thrusting his dick, Evie began pushing and pulling on my head using my hair as a handle. I could feel Darren's cockhead banging into my throat at the back of my mouth, wanting entrance to my throat. I tried... gagged... breathed... tried again... gagged again... breathed, swallowed, opened my mouth and took Darren into my throat. The moan he released when his cock got fully into my mouth, his balls on my chin, was deep and long. It sounded like he growled. I heard Evie giggle behind me, calling me a good girl again, and then letting my hands and head go.

Wanting to continue being their good girl, I held my hands behind my back and kept my mouth open to Darren, taking his cock into my throat each time he pushed hard enough. I felt Evie's hands return to my body, reaching around me and grabbing my chest. As her husband face fucked me, she once again caressed my tits, pinching and pulling on my nipples. At some point she timed it right so his cock was buried in my throat as I tried to moan and the result was my throat vibrating on his dick. He made that growling noise again.

And then Evie surprised me. She kept one hand on a tit but moved her other hand down between my legs. I didn't even think about it when I spread my knees a bit more, opening up her access to my pussy. Looking back at it, I realize now that I was in somewhat of a sex-animal mode; I just wanted stimulation and pleasure and didn't really care how I got it or who provided it. Evie was reaching for my pussy, and I wanted to feel her touch it. I wanted my clit rubbed and my pussy penetrated -- even if only by her fingers. I wanted more pleasure and more orgasms.

As Darren kept face fucking me, I felt Evie push a couple fingers into me, easily sliding into the wetness, my pussy still fairly relaxed open from having been fucked by the toy. She rubbed her palm around putting pressure on my clit and generally working me like she wanted me to cum again.

And that's when Darren pulled away. "Uh, uh," he said as he pulled his cock back. "I'm not ready to cum yet. Not until after I've fucked you." As he backed off, I realized that my face, chin and upper chest were covered with a mix of my spit and his precum. I didn't care. I wasn't usually someone to play sloppy, but I hadn't been controlling this and if they didn't care, I wasn't going to. I was, after all, their playtoy until they were done with me.

Darren wasn't giving me any orders, so I looked over at Evie. She smiled at me, looking down on me as she had stood up and I was still on my knees... covered with slickness. "Get on the bed," she said. "The end of it, on your knees, ass pointed this way." I obeyed, getting up and moving to the bed. I could feel how wet my pussy was and the spit covering most of my top half felt cool compared to the rest of me. I got on the end of the bed as Evie had directed... planting my knees far enough apart to make sure my pussy was open and easy to get to. I leaned forward, down onto my elbows, arching my back like a cat in heat. I was ready for some cock.

I felt hands on my hips, holding me, pushing my ass cheeks apart, opening my pussy at the same time. Then I felt the swollen and slick cockhead of Darren's manhood just barely touching my opening. I arched my back a bit more, my body language making it obvious that I wanted his cock in me. He gave me what I wanted... a little bit. He teased me with it. I held still as he pushed his cock into me... just the smallest bit. It felt like he gave me maybe an inch... possibly two... and then he pulled back out. I heard a sound that reminded me of a hungry kitten mewling... and then I realized it was me. I was getting near desperate to feel his cock buried in me, fucking me, using me like the female animal in heat I had become.

He kept teasing me as I became aware of Evie moving onto the bed. What was she doing? She had me move an arm as she lay down and squirmed under me, facing the opposite direction. She was getting under me like she wanted to 69. Could I do that? Would I do that? Was I so willing to ensure I fully paid off the lost bet that I'd eat pussy? I never had. I had no desire to. But... I couldn't imagine NOT doing that if ordered to.

Then she was under me, and I was looking down at her spread open pussy. Her hands were wrapped around my thighs, and I felt her breath under my sex... on my pussy. As I was focused on the reality of Evie's face so close to my pussy Darren pushed his cock back into me... fully this time. I moaned loudly and pushed back against him, helping him to get his manhood as deep into my clutching pussy as we could manage. Then another sensation overwhelmed me, and I realized it was Evie's tongue on my clit. I nearly exploded with pleasure as Darren began thrusting his wonderful thick length in and out of me while his wife licked my clit, also licking his length which had to be covered with my juices.

I was in a daze in some other universe, surrounded only by sensation and intense pleasure as he began to power fuck me with that glorious cock and Evie kept licking my clit, my lips, his length and his balls. My eyes were closed against the overwhelming pleasure, and I dropped farther down, my chest on Evie's belly... my face inches from her spread sex. It smelled like her wet thong had. Floral. I imagined myself tasting her... sampling her juices with a lick. But I didn't go there. I focused on the pleasure of Darren's cock pistoning in and out of me.

Another orgasm set in, and I was near delirious until Darren suddenly pulled his cock out of me. What? NO!! Put it back! I needed more.

"Switch," said Darren, smacking me on the ass. Switch? Evie was moving, pushing me over as she went. Darren didn't move so we had to not only switch top for bottom but end to end. Evie was understandably eager to get exactly where I had been, getting Darren's cock to pleasure her pussy. I moved so I was under her and realized I was going to get a close-up view of their mating.

12