They Call It CNC

Story Info
He didn't even know he had such a fantasy.
902 words
4.19
10.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't lie; it felt a little weird letting myself in to the home of someone I'd never met. I've been on plenty of blind dates, but this was the first time I was going to have a blind fuck. I'm not sure how long we'd been chatting online before the subject of sex came up -- knowing me, probably not long -- but at some point she mentioned a rape fantasy, and now here I am standing just inside her unlocked front door about to find my way to her bedroom where she's waiting for me to ravish her in any way I please.

To be clear, the rape fantasy is hers, not mine, but what guy wouldn't want a woman to give him the green light to do anything he wants to her? (I learned recently that the term for this is CNC: consensual non-consent.) You're probably wondering how someone could trust a total stranger to come into her home and do anything he wanted to her. This doesn't really answer that question, but she did set some ground rules: no anal and no hitting, pinching, or biting. No problem.

She said she'd be in the bedroom and there she is, lying on the bed with nothing on but a shirt, a mere shadow in the light of a single candle. From what I can tell in the dim lighting, she looks similar to the blurry photo she'd sent me. Her features are soft; she's not overweight but, like myself, does have a little meat on her bones. I undress and waste no time getting started; since this is her rape fantasy, I know the sky's the limit. I ask her where she keeps her toys and grab something called an egg out of a nightstand drawer. I carefully, yet vigorously, insert the egg into her pussy and turn on its vibrator. She immediately writhes with pleasure.

She seems to feel the egg throughout her entire body and is surprised when I begin fingering her clit. She comes almost immediately, and that makes me harder than I think I've ever been. She's lying on her back, but I grab the back of her head, pull her toward my side of the bed, and shove my cock in her mouth. She suddenly can't get enough. She gobbles it up and it's halfway down her throat almost immediately. Using her left hand, she caresses my balls. While her right hand strokes the shaft of my engorged cock, her tongue gently licks the tip. It's pretty obvious she knows how to pleasure a man. I was looking forward to coming in her mouth, but there are plenty of other things I want to do first, so I quickly tell her to stop. Whew, that was close!

I pull the soaking-wet egg out of her and she's literally dripping wet. There's a huge wet spot on the sheets, and there's about to be one on my face. I spread her legs as wide as they'll go and bury my face in her cunt. I momentarily suck her clit and notice she's taken off her shirt and is using both hands to play with her rock-hard nipples. With my tongue deep inside her, she lets out something between a moan and a scream. I can tell she came again because I feel her muscles tighten around my tongue as her pussy gets even wetter. I lap up her juices. Her pussy, her ass -- I had to taste it all.

"Fuck me!" she says. But because I like to tease, fuck her I did not. I walk around to where her head is hanging off the side of the bed. I was going to fuck her mouth. Instead, she grabs my cock and starts sucking my balls as I stand over her and play with her tits. I am now so close to coming that a bit of pre-cum oozes out of my cock.

While this is her rape fantasy, I want it to be just as pleasurable for her as it is for me. So when it comes time for sex, I'm going to make sure she enjoys it. I climb on top of her and slide my cock into her soaking wet pussy -- but only a little. In and out, in and out. She thinks she's getting fucked, but I'm barely inside her. Then, with no warning, I slam it deep inside her. You can tell she wasn't expecting it, because her back arches, her nipples harden even more, and her toes curl. This time it was definitely a scream and she came yet again.

From there, I pull it all the way out and slam it all the way in, as hard as I can. She continues to scream with each thrust, and I know I am about to explode. Finally ready to shoot my load, I pull my cock out, grab it with my hand, and jizz all over her. There's come on her stomach, both breasts, her neck, and even a little on her chin. Before I'm even finished, she's rubbing come into her nipples. Her fantasy, as well as the fantasy I didn't even know I had, is complete.

I stand up, put on my clothes, and am gone within 60 seconds. She messages me before I get home and says she can't wait to do it again.