They Came

Story Info
Don't be afraid... our mating is inevitable.
6.9k words
4.49
17.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They Came

Their goal was simple enough - The procurement of women for breeding.

*****

Note: This story references anal sex, mind control, coercion, reluctance, non-consent, inter-species breeding, sexual dominance, and new love. If you are offended by these topics, please go no further. If, however you are titillated, suspend your disbelief and read on. Enjoy!

Note: This story has been placed in the non-human category; however, it could have also been posted under anal, nonconsent/reluctant, or mind control.

**********************************************************

"They Came" is a story describing Frank and Celeste Travetti, a young couple, and their experiences resulting from and following the Riagantu Alien Invasion.

The mass invasion of our world by the Riagantu Federation was unexpected, all-encompassing, and effectively and efficiently carried out. The skies had darkened when their ships entered our atmosphere and began landing near the world's primary cities of commerce and government. Over several decades it was secretly believed by our government that tens of thousands of extraterrestrials had already infiltrated Earth. Contrary to what the general public may have understood, interspecies breeding had surreptitiously been hinted at by our scientists for at least the same period of time.

It had gradually become a common practice among planetary scientists and government officials to publicly deny that, human female specimens were used by the extraterrestrials for mating. Whether consensual or not, these matings had taken place and had created a biological hybrid. These hybrids now exist and populate communities all over the planet as neighbors, co-workers, teachers, doctors, humanitarians, etc.

Within forty-eight hours of their arrival, representatives from every nation had convened at the United Nations. The aliens made their intentions clear; interaction with representatives from Riagantu would no longer be voluntary. Earth and humans were now a minor colonial part of and under the control of the Riagantu Federation. After decades of observation, the Riagantuians were claiming the Earth as a conquest, their goals: to usurp its mineral wealth, subjugate its men for labor, and procure young, fertile women and girls for breeding. Under strict evaluation, control and rules, these unfortunate women would become incubators for an alien's spawn. Most of these alien-produced hybrid beings would be somehow helpful in facilitating the successful future takeover of our world.

Though the government's eventual endeavors to fight against the alien invaders were valiant, the futility of their efforts was quickly made apparent.

*****

As expected, female domination was the easiest of the three primary directives. Though there was resistance, defiance, and fear initially, it was always possible to create sexual arousal and desire, even with unwilling women.

The most common procedure for achieving human female control was a physical one. Mature aliens possessed two sexual organs, one for breeding and the second for inducing compliance, specifically, a means of sexual/psychological control via anal cavity penetration.

The secondary phallus was used in the event of significant resistance or defiance. The penis would begin to stiffen and then be inserted. Once fully erect, it would start to secrete a mixture similar to the feel and consistency of clear, sticky pre-cum. The secretion produced by the male Riagantuian's tabaaos gland contained sexual pheromones and hormones specific to Riagantuian males that would calm and control the woman. In addition, the secretion also showed traces of dopamine, serotonin, and aphrodisiacs, which increased female libido, pleasure, and performance.

The female would be subjected to a sexual position commonly known as double penetration. The secretion would be dispersed into the human female's system, lessening and eventually negating the woman's fear, causing her to become compliant, cooperative, and, in most instances, a willing participant in the mating. When it was over, and the lust and physical satisfaction had dulled, the male alien would depart until the next time, and the woman would be left with a sense of sexual fulfillment and a yearning for more. There would be no emotional connection, which would have been a serious violation of the breeding directives. Whether a single encounter or multiple encounters, the mating would continue until the subject female was bred. Following successful gestation of the child, the woman, having demonstrated her fertility, would again be mated with the same alien.

The Riagantuians were concerned with their planet's survival, not with our world or the people who inhabited it. Except for a small population of human females that were in the process of breeding, training, and acclimating, all were expendable.

*****

Frank's Recollection:

The house was dark and quiet when I got home. I flicked on the light and, walking toward the back of the house toward the kitchen, called out, "Celeste... I'm home," but there was no answer. Still sorting through the day's mail, I absently walked down the hall to the den, "Celeste, I'm home. Where are you?" Still no answer; she wasn't in the den. Where was she? What the hell was going on?

I had thought it was a little strange when I pulled into the driveway, Celeste's car had been parked in front of the garage, but the house was dark. I entered the kitchen and got a cold beer from the refrigerator. It was only a little after 7:00 pm, but I was getting a little nervous; Celeste knew the rules; women weren't to be outside unescorted after a designated time unless on specific business or with prior approval.

As I stood drinking my beer, it occurred to me that Celeste might be next door at our neighbor's. Picking up my phone, I dialed our neighbor's number.

"Hey Pam, it's Frank... how are you doing? I just got home, and Celeste wasn't here; I thought she might be at your place."

"No, no, it's nothing serious," I added quickly in response to a question from Pam.

"I saw her in the yard around 4:00 pm this afternoon," Pam said.

"Okay, well, thanks. I'll call Celeste's sister; she's probably with her. Thanks again," I said and ended the call.

I sighed and started upstairs; boy, that one beer had already given me a little buzz.

I wasn't exactly pissed, but I was annoyed and getting more and more anxious. As I neared the top of the stairs, I thought for a moment that I heard a whimpering sound and stopped, trying to listen. I didn't hear it again, but as soon as I had taken a couple of steps, there it was... a woman's muffled crying. Startled at first, I stood motionless until I realized the sound was coming from our bedroom.

"Celeste? Celeste? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I shouted as I practically ran toward the bedroom.

The door was already partially opened, and I cautiously opened it wider and turned on the overhead light. Standing in the doorway, I looked about the room but didn't see anyone. The master bedroom was very large; when you first entered the room, you were in sort of a small sitting area, and to the right on the other side of the room was the closet, the actual bedroom, and the bathroom. Stepping into the room, I went to the large walk-in closet, which was empty. Was it my imagination, or had Celeste left the television or something on? I heard the whimpering again... it sounded as if it were coming from the bathroom. I walked across toward the open door of the bathroom. Though still damp and steamy from someone having taken a shower not long ago, it was also empty. It wasn't until I turned toward the bed itself did I stop in midstride. Mesmerized by what I was looking at, I was unable to move.

Celeste was kneeling over the edge of the bed. She had her head and upper body lowered against the bed, naked, with her hair in disarray, small, perfect breasts, pink and swollen, minor bruises on her hips and shoulder, and a large bath towel piled on the floor near her feet. Behind her stood one of the aliens. The alien had Celeste's mouth covered with one of his large hands, wanting to muffle the sound of her distress and submission. Driven by his instinctive alien need to mate, the alien seemed aroused by her tears and protest, the sound of her faint whimpers unintentionally fueling his desire.

He was huge, like a young, virile football player. He had to have outweighed Celeste, a small framed, petite woman, by at least 100 pounds and was probably a foot or more taller than her. His general physiology was humanoid. The upper half of his body resembled a human male, hard, broad chested, muscular torso, large, long, powerful arms, but its lower part, though akin to a man, possessed two penises.

Celeste had begun crying tears of fright and resignation.

With shameful curiosity, I stood by silently when the alien took possession of Celeste's pussy and began stroking into her. Celeste's cries of anger became louder and more defiant as I watched in amazement as the alien's second cock began to harden. He rubbed its leaking cockhead between her ass cheeks before he pressed it inside her, past her tightened sphincter. Celeste screamed at the penetration and clutched at the sheets, trying vainly to pull away from him. All the while, the alien continued thrusting into her pussy undeterred.

From what I understood, the insertion of the alien's second penis delivers a secretion into the woman's anal orifice, which disperses into her system with the resulting desired effects. The secretion is intended to produce a localized or systemic action bringing about sexual arousal and inducing compliance, mild sedation, and fear reduction/elimination.

Within a few minutes, Celeste began to calm down, and her body visibly relaxed.

Though I heard no words exchanged, the alien nonverbally said something to her because she turned her head to look at him and said simply, "yes... yes, I will." With those words, the alien pressed his second penis further into the warm tightness of her rectum and began to stroke in rhythm with the cock in her pussy.

*****

I made an aggressive step toward the copulating pair, and the alien looked up menacingly. I froze where I stood and watched in horror as the alien grasped Celeste tightly round the back of her neck, holding her in position, preventing her from getting away. With rising anger, I noticed a large, purple bruise on her left hip; Celeste must have tried to resist earlier and been reprimanded by the alien. Despite having learned our language, the alien's preferred communication method was thought projection and mind control. I was momentarily surprised when it made a growling sound after I took a tentative step toward him with the intent of pulling him off Celeste.

"No, Frank... stay away," Celeste said in a weak, frightened voice.

The alien, assured in his dominancy, resumed stroking into Celeste. He pulled her hips closer to him and began thrusting deeper. It soon fell into a rhythm that increased as his urgency increased. I stood there, amazed at how much cum had started to leak out around his large, engorged cock.

Before the Riagantuians came, I had always found immense pleasure fucking her small, athletically feminine body. Even now, as I watched, I became excited at the knowledge that she was still as hot, tight, and wet as she had been the night I had taken her virginity. But, she had never allowed me the pleasure of her ass. I kept thinking that Celeste would never be able to accommodate a cock that long and thick in her pussy, to say nothing of the smaller but still impressive cock filling her ass.

Celeste suddenly gasped, bringing me back to the moment, and I could see her body stiffen as an orgasm rippled through her. I stared in disbelief... that fucking alien had given her an intense orgasm, making her cum hard on both of his cocks. Celeste's body slumped forward, and the alien slowly pulled out of her. After a few seconds, he leaned over, deeply inhaled her scent, licked her face, and said something to her telepathically. Celeste understood what he wanted and did as instructed, lifting herself and assuming the position he wanted and needed her in. Celeste looked over at me standing there, and despite the lust and shame I could read in her eyes, she obediently presented her pussy to him.

It was all too obvious how powerful the secretion could be. Poor Celeste had cried out with the alien's initial penetration of her anus, but this time, she closed her eyes and willingly acquiesced to his entry. Celeste's moans gradually grew louder as the alien's efforts increased and became more forceful. The alien's cock was large with a bulbous head and thick ropy veins, and now that he was fully aroused, he had again begun worrying the cockhead inside her. As his second cock grew bigger, he slowly pushed and stroked it in and out of her. Curiously, Celeste continued to be physically calm, and her ass gradually began to relax even more. After the alien made her cum a second time, he was able to press and push his fully erect cock length all the way inside her.

Celeste experienced what I can only describe as an anal orgasm, and within seconds, the alien also started cumming. I'm unsure what was happening because as the alien fucked her pussy, I watched how Celeste moved her hips; it almost looked like her pussy might have been squeezing his cock, milking the bastard's cocks... draining him. Whatever she was doing must have felt good to him because she had this all powerful alien who was twice her size and strength uncharacteristically moaning like a pussy-whipped human male.

To my chagrin, I realized the front of my jeans were wet... I had cum, while watching this alien fuck my wife.

It was apparent the alien didn't give a shit about me being there now and no longer seemed concerned when I moved closer to Celeste and took her hand. After about twenty minutes, the alien's cock had shrunk enough to slip out of her pussy, and with a wet, almost popping sound, he was soon able to pull his second cock out of Celeste's now grasping anus. Now freed, the alien looked at me and telepathically (I didn't see his lips move) said, "She is mine now," and, closing his robes, walked out of the bedroom and out of the house.

Celeste was left lying on the bed, her knees bent and pulled up to her chest. She was obviously in shock. She hadn't said anything, and I was hesitant to leave her, but after a few minutes, I went into the bathroom and got a small basin of warm water to clean her, along with a sleeping pill.

*****

Celeste slept until almost one o'clock the following afternoon. When I entered the room, I found her sitting in bed. Looking up, she saw me coming through the door and burst into tears.

"Oh, Frank... I never thought they would come here, she said. I don't know what I could have done to draw attention to myself."

"Shhhh, shhhh, you didn't do anything," I said, trying to reassure her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked

"I think I'm fine. I just want to take a hot shower," She said.

When Celeste got out of the shower and returned to the bedroom, I had a large cup of coffee waiting for her on the nightstand.

"Do you feel like talking? I need to know what happened," I said.

Celeste sipped her coffee, sat back, and gathered her thoughts before she began to speak.

*****

Celeste's Recollection:

"You had already left for work, and I had gone back upstairs. While standing in the closet, selecting a dress to put on, I thought I heard the front door open and close.

Thinking you had forgotten something and returned to the house, I went to the top of the stairs and called down, "Frank?" There was no response, and then Brutus came to the stairs and stood there as if waiting for you. When no one came up the stairs, the dog went downstairs. In a minute or so, he returned and went into the bedroom. I remember feeling uncomfortable with how he was looking at me and following me with his eyes, and after a few minutes, he snorted, curled up in his corner, and closed his eyes.

Around noon I went downstairs for a bit of lunch and, afterward, left the house to run errands. I must have returned home around four o'clock and was standing in the kitchen, at the sink, washing dishes. I had my earbuds in and didn't hear him when he entered the kitchen, but I had the feeling of someone standing behind me and was startled when I turned and saw him.

I could feel the panic rising in my chest as he stood watching.

"My name is Riaahal. You don't need to be afraid, he said telepathically. You will not be harmed."

Our dog Brutus, seeing the stranger, began to bark, growl, and pace back and forth in front of him. Brutus suddenly stopped and curiously tilted his head from side to side as he looked at the alien and began to whimper before turning and lying down quietly under the kitchen table.

I was so scared.

He looked human in most respects, and yet he was different. He had a tall, powerful build, pale, tan-colored skin, large, dark, almond shaped eyes, a wide human mouth, and large, finely structured hands. He wore a long emerald green colored robe that he slowly, deliberately unfastened and flared open, exposing a strange pouch or sheath between his legs.

"What do you want?" I demanded to know as I stood there with my mouth open and eyes bulging out of my head.

He did not respond but reached out with both hands and squeezed my breasts. He continued to look at me but remained silent as he came close to me. I stood there as he pinched my nipples before pushing one of his hands between my legs and cupping my pussy.

Though momentarily unable to move, somehow, I pulled myself together, pushed him away, and screamed, "Stay away from me!"

I could hear him in my mind as if he were standing in front of me, talking, "Don't be afraid. Our mating is inevitable. There will be necessary pain, but it will not last. I will help you. Don't be afraid."

The next thing I remember is that it was perhaps an hour or so later, and I was still in the kitchen but sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in front of me. It was a strange feeling, I mean, being aware of what was happening, but at the same time, not. I sat looking about the kitchen and realized that aside from Brutus, I was alone. I don't know how long I sat there, but at some point, I decided to go upstairs and take a shower. I went to our bedroom and sat on the side of the bed until I had calmed down. I undressed and got into the shower.

After a long leisurely shower, I wrapped a large bath towel around me, and I stood in the mirror, tying another towel around my damp hair. I heard movement behind me and saw Brutus, our very large, brown, and tan, 135 pound German Shepard. He was standing there, looking at me with a strange, almost predatory look. Afraid to move when Brutus came toward me, I stood there resisting the urge to run when he suddenly pulled the towel off me, letting it drop onto the floor, leaving me naked and vulnerable.

"Brutus! Brutus... Stop!" I shouted. Scared shitless and not knowing what to do, hot tears began to brim in my eyes.

This wasn't like our Brutus. "Bad dog, bad dog," I said in what I hoped was a low but dominate sounding voice... "what's wrong, boy?" Brutus looked momentarily confused and began snarling and whimpering as he slowly turned to the open bedroom door and quieted. Brutus stood with his head cocked to one side as if listening to someone for several seconds.

"Brutus? Here boy... here Brutus," I said hesitantly. Brutus turned to look at me and then back to the doorway for several seconds before whining softly and exiting the room. When I looked up, I was startled to see the alien standing at the top of the stairs looking stern and intimidating.

12